The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Re: Stewardess Learns Her Lesson

Oh. I like this!!!
hurry and write on TS!
Old 01-03-2015, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Good job TS. Some points for you.
Old 01-03-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7044 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Not Bad

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 06-03-2015, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
WilliamHee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

wow, camping!
Old 06-03-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
knok is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknok is a Helpful and Caring Samster

With that, he rammed his cock into Daphne in one swift stroke. Her eyes bulged in pain and horror and a scream of sheer pain almost escaped from behind her gag as he forced as much of his long, thick dick into her. Jake never expected her to be a virgin, but her cunt was surprisingly tight for he had expected her to be loose after many "activities" out on town on her travels. Her vagina walls were a little dry, but his brutal foreplay had generated enough precum to make his forceful penetration a little less difficult for him.

"See?" he grunted as he pulled his dick halfway out of her. "Asian men can be just as.. fulfilling as western men". He laughed at his own little joke as he slammed his cock back into the depths of her tight cunt, causing her to squeal and cry as she fought to wriggle free from underneath him
Old 06-03-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

It became easier for him to piston his cock in and out of her pussy after the third stroke. Perhaps Daphne's resistance had broken, or perhaps her body had started to react to the violent sex. Either way, her pussy loosened up just enough for him to fully insert his whole cock into her on the sixth stroke. He savoured the immense pleasure coursing through his body as he felt his cockhead bang against the inner walls of her cervix as he thrust in and out of the stewardess who had so treated him so rudely onboard the flight.

The brutal invasion of Daphne had sent him into both mental and physical rapture, for he felt himself about to climax after only about five minutes of hard fucking. He thought about cumming inside of her, to let her worry about the possibility of bearing his child (which would have been career suicide for a flight attendant), but he decided on a better alternative

Just as he felt himself reach his orgasm, he pulled out of her and moved to kneel with his dick hanging right above her pretty face. Taking aim at her dainty facial features, he gave a cry of pleasure as he came, sending a fountain of thick white cum down the bridge of her nose and across her eyes and cheeks. The semen joined together with her tears and make up to form a blueish slimy trail that flowed down her face, a look that pleased Jake for the cumshot on Daphne's face was proof of his domination over the bitch that had mistreated him.
Old 06-03-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Stewardess Learns Her Lesson

Squeezing the last few droplets of cum onto her closed eyes, he bent down and slapped her multiple times across the face with his dick, eliciting further moans of pain from Daphne as he basked in the joy of degrading his helpless victim even further.

Finally, he decided he was done with her. He grabbed her torn sarong kabaya bottom and used it to wipe off his sopping wet dick, leaving streaks of white cum all over the blue fabric. Just to protect himself (and for future self-entertainment), he pulled out his cameraphone and snapped a few pictures of Daphne as she lay defiled on the bathroom floor, her face covered with a mask of cum, her pride broken and destroyed.

"I hope you learnt something from this, bitch. And don't even think about reporting this to the police or else these photos are going to end up all over the internet."

With that, he left the sobbing Daphne on the floor of the airport toilet. He had taught the once-haughty girl a lesson that she would never ever forget.

----

pls up if you like my story!!!
Old 06-03-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

So the pictures are not going to end up on the Internet after all?
Old 19-07-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

once again, collecting feedback for next original story!!

1. what did you guys like about this story?

2. what did you guys NOT like about this story?

3. which scene/theme turned you on the most?

tia!!
Old 19-07-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

I would like a Hcup or Gcup story.

Up u after your juicy story.

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1