The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
heysexylady619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bubble butt to squeeze

I have a bubble butt contact that you might like, willing to trade for yours ..pm bro
Old 31-07-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
ParallelPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks damn sexy in yoga pants!
Old 31-07-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman1981 View Post
Most bouncy butt i have experienced is SYT Jenny - last visited around Jalan Besar area shop house. Unfortunately, I think she went back to China ...
Damn bro. Making me miss her…

Don’t think she’s gonna be back anytime soon.
Old 17-08-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

This one is a mixed bag so caveat emptor.

I was playing with MiChat on my off day and came across this promising looking contact - V, looked young with a great body (前凸后翘) my favourite type.

Thought to myself most likely fake, but wth just added and asked for location.
Was somewhere in the naughty part of town,but didnt give me shop address just a landmark, must be genuine. Asked for a 4 p.m. appointment but she was busy so agreed for 5 p.m.

I reached at 4:55 at the landmark and messaged on michat, no response, while waiting for response started recce other MPs in the area asking for a tall Shelly from Dongbei (made up name), just so that i can see the girls in the shop.

5:10 still no response WTF!, i went for a decent massage as i saw a cute ML in my recce rounds. Talk cock sing song with the ML and then 5:45 received her message, saying sorry she forgot about the appointment as she doesnt usually schedule appointments on MiChat. Wah lau.

I told the ML who was at time massaging me that i had an urgent work call and had to leave, and will come back for my remaining 20 minutes the next time, lol.

Went down to this place , this time with the exact door number and turns out not that door but the next door.
Place is dark and dingy, think batmans cave with massage beds thrown in anyway the ML was 90% of the MiChat videos and pics, ooh lala , hot body but heavy make up. A faux leather black short skirt made every thing so sexy.

She asked to pay 205 = 55+150, i was like fck thats expensive, and decided for 55+80. Apparently she still new and dont know whats inside a 80 BM lol.
Also she told me that im her first MiChat customer.

Massage was nothing to shout about and i wanted to get straight into the nice part. I start to undo her bra, then she realised she need to lock the door.
Came back and played with her beautiful bouncy assets, young bouncy Ds.
Started kissing them and she said that i need to be gentle. whatever

i started taking of her skirt and then she said that also cannot. Wah lau, like that how to fully appreciate, so i just lifted it up and asked her to turn around, she clenched her beautiful butt tight as she was afraid ill attack from behind. Wanted to play Picasso, but that also cannot. Even with FJ service i cant create a mona lisa.

Played around a bit , doesnt speak french and then she was fiddling with my dick, terrible at it actually had no real idea. She wanted me to cum quickly, with that kind of service no way.
Then she said her hand is paining. Wah lau, not even 5 minutes into it.
I asked her to turn around and kneel on the bed and lifter her short black spandex skirt while i fondled her beautiful butt in a thong and spanked the monkey, bead the balt headed bishop myself and came into the towels.

RTM/RTF - maybe after she's seasoned.

Body: 8/10 (tall meaty natural, nice butt and boobs my type)
Service: 3/10 really cannot make it
Attitude: 5/10 wanted me to finish quickly

Will be sharing with guys who want to try in batches.

Senior bros and those and who exchange ML contacts first, a lot of bros dont share their gems stating lost their contact during COVID, wah lau COVID was the hay day for MPs due to no KTV and no Malaysia or travel. Dont give me COVID excuse.
Old 17-08-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post

I was playing with MiChat on my off day and came across this promising looking contact - V, looked young with a great body (前凸后翘) my favourite type.

Thought to myself most likely fake, but wth just added and asked for location.
Was somewhere in the naughty part of town,but didnt give me shop address just a landmark, must be genuine. Asked for a 4 p.m. appointment but she was busy so agreed for 5 p.m.

I reached at 4:55 at the landmark and messaged on michat, no response, while waiting for response started recce other MPs in the area asking for a tall Shelly from Dongbei (made up name), just so that i can see the girls in the shop.

5:10 still no response WTF!, i went for a decent massage as i saw a cute ML in my recce rounds. Talk cock sing song with the ML and then 5:45 received her message, saying sorry she forgot about the appointment as she doesnt usually schedule appointments on MiChat. Wah lau.

I told the ML who was at time massaging me that i had an urgent work call and had to leave, and will come back for my remaining 20 minutes the next time, lol.

Went down to this place , this time with the exact door number and turns out not that door but the next door.
Place is dark and dingy, think batmans cave with massage beds thrown in anyway the ML was 90% of the MiChat videos and pics, ooh lala , hot body but heavy make up. A faux leather black short skirt made every thing so sexy.

She asked to pay 205 = 55+150, i was like fck thats expensive, and decided for 55+80. Apparently she still new and dont know whats inside a 80 BM lol.
Also she told me that im her first MiChat customer.

Massage was nothing to shout about and i wanted to get straight into the nice part. I start to undo her bra, then she realised she need to lock the door.
Came back and played with her beautiful bouncy assets, young bouncy Ds.
Started kissing them and she said that i need to be gentle. whatever

i started taking of her skirt and then she said that also cannot. Wah lau, like that how to fully appreciate, so i just lifted it up and asked her to turn around, she clenched her beautiful butt tight as she was afraid ill attack from behind. Wanted to play Picasso, but that also cannot. Even with FJ service i cant create a mona lisa.

Played around a bit , doesnt speak french and then she was fiddling with my dick, terrible at it actually had no real idea. She wanted me to cum quickly, with that kind of service no way.
Then she said her hand is paining. Wah lau, not even 5 minutes into it.
I asked her to turn around and kneel on the bed and lifter her short black spandex skirt while i fondled her beautiful butt in a thong and spanked the monkey, bead the balt headed bishop myself and came into the towels.

RTM/RTF - maybe after she's seasoned.

Body: 8/10 (tall meaty natural, nice butt and boobs my type)
Service: 3/10 really cannot make it
Attitude: 5/10 wanted me to finish quickly

Will be sharing with guys who want to try in batches.

Senior bros and those and who exchange ML contacts first, a lot of bros dont share their gems stating lost their contact during COVID, wah lau COVID was the hay day for MPs due to no KTV and no Malaysia or travel. Dont give me COVID excuse.
Bro up you for the FR, this one can avoid

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 17-08-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bubble butt is my weakness and looking for more
I have a couple of decent MLs with above average butts to share
One wears a G string so even more impressive and she loves showing it off
Please share if you know some
butt lover here, can you share your ctc? Thnx
Old 18-08-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Last time i only had 2 so far here,

SYT Aini butt was quite peachy.

Milf Bella had good core and nice toned ass.
slicker69
Old 18-08-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Bubble butt to squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman1981 View Post
Most bouncy butt i have experienced is SYT Jenny - last visited around Jalan Besar area shop house. Unfortunately, I think she went back to China ...
Man.. I do miss her butt

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 18-08-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Baggio10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Agree that she at least looks close to pictures. Tall and curvy type.
Don’t like the place though and at the main road. Went out through back door.
She does not want to stay in this line. She asked if she can go Cat 1 shop to work. I told her your massage skills need to improve, if like current standard than cannot make it lar.
Old 18-08-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggio10 View Post
Agree that she at least looks close to pictures. Tall and curvy type.
Don’t like the place though and at the main road. Went out through back door.
She does not want to stay in this line. She asked if she can go Cat 1 shop to work. I told her your massage skills need to improve, if like current standard than cannot make it lar.
Thanks for the FR
Just discovered much better options in the area. Lots of fresh faces.
Old 19-08-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 14
betaaccount deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1