The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Chatter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Woman (or man), describe what your orgasm is like

An ordinary male orgasm is approximately like this (in its most complete and long-lasting form):

A) First there is a loading phase for a couple of seconds, during which the man knows that an orgasm will start soon (and one cannot really prevent it any more). During these seconds the muscles at the root of penis contract, so that it causes quite clearly noticeable pleasure, which is more intense that the usual state of having sex. Meanwhile, semen gets transferred to the root of penis, to be ready for ejaculation.

B) Then begins the actual orgasm and ejaculation, during which there are strong muscle contractions, firstly approximately one per second (or even more often), which will slow down and fade out bit by bit, so that it can eventually take even 5-10 seconds between contractions. If stimulation is continued for more than half a minute, or even over a minute, eventually it can become unclear, are the last very muted contractions authentic orgasmic contractions any more, or are they just one's own voluntary use of muscles.

Questions to men:

C) Is this description of orgasm correct, or do you want to clarify and correct this story in some way? Is your orgasm different than what was described here?

D) How many seconds does the "loading phase" of orgasm last, when you know that an orgasm will soon begin, and one cannot easily prevent it any more? Is 2 seconds a realistic estimation? Or can it be 1 second, or perhaps 5 - 10 seconds?

E) How does it feel during the "loading phase" of orgasm? Does your penis (or the muscles at its root) contract to an extreme cramp for the loading phase? Or is your penis quite relaxed during the loading phase? Or do you feel the muscles at the root of penis contracting with a slowly increasing intensity, first very lightly, and then ever stronger and stronger during these seconds?

Then questions to women: what are your orgasms like?

F) Does a female orgasm have a "loading phase", which would resemble in any way the description of a male orgasm above? A woman has no need to wait for some seconds just because it is necessary to move semen from a large storage X to a smaller temporary storage Y. So does the female orgasm include at all such a starting phase of some seconds (how many seconds?), when you know that an orgasm will begin quite soon, and one cannot prevent it any more, but nothing happens immediately anyway, one needs to wait for a couple of seconds before the orgasm starts?

G) If the female orgasm includes such a "loading phase", how do you feel during it? Which body parts contract then, or in which place does it feel special, and how does it feel?

H) What about the actual orgasm: Does the female orgasm resemble the description of a male orgasm above, at B)? Are there contractions firstly one per second, which then slow down and fade out bit by bit? Or is there perhaps just one long contraction, which lasts for an eternity?

I) Can you experience various different orgasms, which have different characteristics? What is the difference between these orgasms, and how are the orgasms produced?
Old 02-09-2022, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Woman (or man), describe what your orgasm is like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatter View Post

Then questions to women: what are your orgasms like?

F) Does a female orgasm have a "loading phase", which would resemble in any way the description of a male orgasm above? A woman has no need to wait for some seconds just because it is necessary to move semen from a large storage X to a smaller temporary storage Y. So does the female orgasm include at all such a starting phase of some seconds (how many seconds?), when you know that an orgasm will begin quite soon, and one cannot prevent it any more, but nothing happens immediately anyway, one needs to wait for a couple of seconds before the orgasm starts?

G) If the female orgasm includes such a "loading phase", how do you feel during it? Which body parts contract then, or in which place does it feel special, and how does it feel?

H) What about the actual orgasm: Does the female orgasm resemble the description of a male orgasm above, at B)? Are there contractions firstly one per second, which then slow down and fade out bit by bit? Or is there perhaps just one long contraction, which lasts for an eternity?

I) Can you experience various different orgasms, which have different characteristics? What is the difference between these orgasms, and how are the orgasms produced?

Wow! This is really interesting!

think there is a similar loading phase for clitoral orgasms, for me there is a build-up of the sensations, my legs twitch and jerk involuntarily, then there's this feeling that travels upwards? At the peak of the orgasm, my whole body will jerk and my legs will clamp shut around his hand, then I'll lose sensation for a short while, there's this tingling or shivering sensation in my hands and legs? Not very sure how to describe it well, but this is purely when he is playing with my clit.

Penetration wise I'm not very sure if I really had an orgasm from just penetration before, usually he will play with my clit as well and the feeling is similar to what described above when reaching the peak, just that there is the added sensation of the cock rubbing along the insides. Sometimes I feel it more intensely so I guess that's when I'm contracting?

When he targets my g-spot, the sensation is as above but many times amplified, and I will feel giddy. Sometimes I don't even know I squirted until I see the wet patch on the bed or on the floor, but he tells me he can tell I'm going to squirt when I get a lot tighter and try to squeeze him out, that's when he will increase the pressure on that area and I will squirt.

Wonder if any other ladies experience it the same way?
Old 02-09-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
Wow! This is really interesting!

think there is a similar loading phase for clitoral orgasms, for me there is a build-up of the sensations, my legs twitch and jerk involuntarily, then there's this feeling that travels upwards? At the peak of the orgasm, my whole body will jerk and my legs will clamp shut around his hand, then I'll lose sensation for a short while, there's this tingling or shivering sensation in my hands and legs? Not very sure how to describe it well, but this is purely when he is playing with my clit.

Penetration wise I'm not very sure if I really had an orgasm from just penetration before, usually he will play with my clit as well and the feeling is similar to what described above when reaching the peak, just that there is the added sensation of the cock rubbing along the insides. Sometimes I feel it more intensely so I guess that's when I'm contracting?

When he targets my g-spot, the sensation is as above but many times amplified, and I will feel giddy. Sometimes I don't even know I squirted until I see the wet patch on the bed or on the floor, but he tells me he can tell I'm going to squirt when I get a lot tighter and try to squeeze him out, that's when he will increase the pressure on that area and I will squirt.

Wonder if any other ladies experience it the same way?
I wonder how many ladies willing to sharr their experience and what they preferred to get themselves to reach the peak of their orgasm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1