The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2023, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Chatter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Has the strength or pleasure of orgasm changed during your life, one way or the other

I noticed an older man say that orgasms feel much stronger now in older age, compared to when he was younger. A surprising statement.

How about others, do you remember at some point of your life that orgasms would have felt stronger or lamer, compared to some other point in life?
Old 17-01-2023, 04:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Has the strength or pleasure of orgasm changed during your life, one way or the o

That doesn't make sense. When I was younger, I always shoot outside in the missionary position. Sometimes the cum can shoot far enough to hit the face and hair. Especially common during weekend bookout during NS. Stored amno for 1 week for weekend live firing. My girl also complained shoot too much. Must quickly use tissue to wipe.

Now how to shoot as forcefully and as much?
Old 17-01-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Has the strength or pleasure of orgasm changed during your life, one way or the o

Most older man cum faster even wo harden with ED

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 17-01-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
That doesn't make sense. When I was younger, I always shoot outside in the missionary position. Sometimes the cum can shoot far enough to hit the face and hair. Especially common during weekend bookout during NS. Stored amno for 1 week for weekend live firing. My girl also complained shoot too much. Must quickly use tissue to wipe.

Now how to shoot as forcefully and as much?
I am senior citizen, nowadays mine dont shoot out but rather flow/leak out
Old 18-01-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
I am senior citizen, nowadays mine dont shoot out but rather flow/leak out
What is your age if i may ask?
Old 18-01-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
Crapping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrapping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seems like the reverse for me, lol
Old 18-01-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatter View Post
I noticed an older man say that orgasms feel much stronger now in older age, compared to when he was younger. A surprising statement.

How about others, do you remember at some point of your life that orgasms would have felt stronger or lamer, compared to some other point in life?
Not sure how old you are, your nick is new but you may not be.

I'm in my late 40s, and if I compare my orgasms now vs those in my 20s I can say that the ones now are more meaningful and probably more memorable (so, stronger in a certain way)

In your 40s you no longer have unlimited bullets and you probably cannot cum 5-6 times a day. So you naturally want more meaningful sex, the kind where you have some emotional connection with your partner. I no longer feel that urge to fuck because my balls are too full of sperm, so you tend to think more carefully, and you won't fuck just because you can't stand being so horny.

So yeah, I agree with the older man. I still look lustfully at pretty girls, I fantasize how good they are in bed but I don't really want a mindless fuck. I much prefer a slow lovemaking session and a powerful cum right at the end with a very receptive pussy that draws me in deeper at the exact moment that I was going to cum.

Only an emotional connection can give you that kind of unforgettable lovemaking experience.

All that being said, if you are a young guy then enjoy your youth and the mindless fucks with girls whose names and faces you will forget later in life. It's part of the journey, but it won't be the parts that you will fondly remember.
Old 18-01-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
MrRattata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i believe various factors.

you edge how long before you shoot while doing the deed, how long never release already, age definitely is a factor, sufficient body rest before deed, what you eat / drink, amount you eat / less drink as volume of cum also can affect pressure like firing bullet from gun barrel

my opinion la
Old 19-01-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Chatter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapping View Post
Seems like the reverse for me, lol
Does "reverse" mean that orgasm are getting milder, as you get older?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1