The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OmegaS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my busty ex wild relationship story

Bump Thread for TS.
Old 25-02-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
johnsonsimWJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward
Old 27-02-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
Crapping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrapping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anymore TS?
Old 28-02-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 11
BustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guys sorry for the very late and long delay. I will update by this week, maybe 2 parts in 1 weeks cause I not sure what workflow I will be getting the following week.
Old 01-03-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
YYtellmiY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustyloverCz View Post
Hey guys sorry for the very late and long delay. I will update by this week, maybe 2 parts in 1 weeks cause I not sure what workflow I will be getting the following week.
Look forward to your update
Old 03-03-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

BustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Previously:
Woah I didn't know my ex know what to say, I was still thinking what she gonna say when she can sit behind but infront.

Driver: no worries (screening thru my ex looking from the back I know we on the right track)
Driver: what's the place or postal code again?

Continue~
My ex: xxxxxx (forget the postal code)
Driver: Okay

Noticing that the way my ex sit she did not care sitting properly, maybe she need to pretend she's abit drunk too. Looking from the back I can see the guy keep looking at my ex and also look forward as if trying to screen my ex boobs from time to time before heading to the main road. During at the stop at traffic light, my ex adjusted herself abit toward the driver side and expose her boobs and cleavage clearer to him and the stripe was slowly dropping everytime she move abit. The driver turn and look but I can't see from the back what's his doing only his head turn and look at her...

Suddenly...
My ex turn and look at me and called me... but pretending I'm her friend. Let's name me JJ. Pulling her stripe back up a bit but still maintaining the place where can be dropped freely.

My ex: JJ are you okay?
Me: no response
My ex: Oi JJ...
Me: no response
Driver: I think his asleep already ba
My ex: Yeah I think so too... sorry uh we drank too much... (vaping while talking to him)
Driver: no worries la
My ex: don't mind when reach already call us up... my head spinning
Driver: Okay sure, go ahead and rest around 35min reach

Me thinking need 35min so long meh? Some more it's like midnight though but it's okay 35min of fun why not? Hehe

My ex first adjusted herself leaning against the door but then keep bumping her head against the door glass then she readjust back leaning toward the driver and this time her stripe dropped and almost revealing her boobs out, spreading her legs wider from her mini skirt can easily see her commando but I'm sure he noticed it. He did not do anything as we were heading toward KPE which was quite bright but I noticed his arm was resting at the compartment area and very close to my ex trying to elbow to elbow my ex as she also resting her arm on the compartment it's like testing to see if she was really asleep or trying to go nearer to her boobs.

Finally, to the moment of truth, he tried to push my ex abit, no response for 2 or 3 tries, and suddenly... I was shiok... he move back and adjusted himself and then move his hand slowly while driving slowly to pull my ex stripe even lower!! My ex did not move or react and just let him do what he want and then... my ex nipple reveal out in front of him. He quickly moves his hand back and continues driving trying to speed up and exit the highway while consistently turning and looking at my ex boobs admiring them.

Around 10min later he exited the highway going toward Clementi area he slows down and tried to find a road that heads toward the traffic light, how did I know? Cause I saw him not following the GPS and trying to go for a longer route. Instead of turning toward the route where all the HDB, he drove along the main road where on the left are all industrial areas. Suddenly he turn to the left toward the industrial area... I'm like huh?! Wtf my ex was like acting asleep all along but also maybe a good time to rest for later action also haha. Turning in and stopping at the roadside...

Driver: Sorry uh I need to pee
My ex just node her head slowly and then the driver exit the car and went to pee bringing some tissue along.

When he was peeing
Me: biii I think he trying to pee out so later he can jerk sia
My ex replied with her eyes closed: really uh? Can open my eyes to see?
Me: nooo his infront of the car nia he can see you...
Me: biii you know he pull down your stripe ma? Now your nipple comes out liao...
My ex: yahhhh I know... baby I'm wet liao
Me: heheh baby you try move your legs wider so he can see clearer on your pussy
My ex: okieee
Moving one or her leg higher so it's move obviously and the skirt fold up and see her pussy.

Even though his car quite dimmed but play safe for us to communicate a bit.

He came back...
Driver: sorry uh urgent
My ex: No response again

This time suddenly I see the driver suddenly move himself up and from what I heard he took off his pants like that... seem like he pull out his dick, he move closer to see my ex pussy and look back to see if I'm really asleep, he turn back and slowly move on finger to touch my ex nipple. My ex move abit... he shock and faster move back and continue drive off to the location. Going one big round along the industrial road he drove very slow with one hand and guessing another hand playing with his dick. Suddenly my ex woke up... she was acting abit blur asking if she can lower the seat so she can sleep better and she noticed his dick was out but act like she did not saw it. Leaving her boobs out and legs wide, she continued to act sleeping after lowering the seat...

That's where the fun start my ex turn her body facing the driver and now both of her stripe drop leaving both boobs reveal infront of us and her right leg move up toward the seat giving the driver full view of her pussy. Her hand rest on the compartment but nearer to the driver trying to see what he will do.

Base on what my ex told me:
Stop at the traffic light, he move his dick closer to my ex hand trying to get her hand to touch it, tried a few time and then she move her finger to touch his dick just tap tap touch kind.

Suddenly he turn back to the industrial road again and stop Stop at the side. Moving his dick closer to her hand again, this time my ex open her eyes looking at me, I give the okay signal and she finally grab his dick and slowly move up and down...

Last edited by BustyloverCz; 03-03-2023 at 03:05 PM.
Old 03-03-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Cowell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: my busty ex wild relationship story

Nice update TS
Old 04-03-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

If someone here not happy waiting for the story update then don't read it, leave this thread, no worries. Keep your cum for those short and fast ending story and then you gonna hunt for new story to cum. Not everyone here are like some people who are to free to come here everyday to look for entertainment, get a life... I mean get a wild life and experience yourself then write a story out see how long and how free are you to compose out a very detailed story
Old 05-03-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
voliath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for more!!!
Old 05-03-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster