The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prisonbreak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Just returned from a business trip to Jakarta. Summary of my visits.

1. Classic Hotel: Total dmg 700k x 90 min + Bintang beer (5 bottles)
Visited Classic Hotel with my friend to try the club at level 3. There were plenty of girls, but the mama always don't quite seem to pick the good ones. The mama keep pestering to take out the 2 girls, but I gave excuses to go to toilet, the fake lost my way to view the girls at the sofas lol. My friend just took the girls 2 caressing him throughout at the bar table throughout our beer, I changed my set of 2 girls FOUR times to finally get 2x pretty & slim local girls lol. They said they are friends and 22yo. They look like normal clubbing girls with make up on.

Took both girls for 500k and went to the room. 1 was lazy, don't even do the shower, no BJ, just keep licking nipples and only missionary position like a dead fish. The other one showered with me, do BJ and more positions. Low gfe from both girls, but at least 1 bothered to spend some effort. Also seem like the girls don't do DFK for 3p. They say they do it if taken alone, but I find it probably just an excuse. But my friend got the same response from his girls, so ... End up took a long time due to lack of DFK. Used the whole 90 mins lol. Had to tip the girls too, 100k each.

Why you said you have to tip? You dont have to.You tip 50k for the one with good service and for the other one you tip nothing so she learnt the lesson.Else next time she keeps doing nothing knowing losers give tip for bad service.If it s me the girl doesnt want to take shower she s out period.No need to pay her at all.This place is fucked up now because too many guys pay for bad service.
Old 27-05-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonbreak69 View Post
Why you said you have to tip? You dont have to.You tip 50k for the one with good service and for the other one you tip nothing so she learnt the lesson.Else next time she keeps doing nothing knowing losers give tip for bad service.If it s me the girl doesnt want to take shower she s out period.No need to pay her at all.This place is fucked up now because too many guys pay for bad service.
I didn't have much experience in Jakarta, so I just gave anyway. Ok, not gonna tip the lousy ones next time. So far, this one is the worst, the better one deserved the tip though. The girls from previous times showered together and were quite accommodating. 1 even overtime. Even the massage lady at the next night had very good attitude.
Old 27-05-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I didn't have much experience in Jakarta, so I just gave anyway. Ok, not gonna tip the lousy ones next time. So far, this one is the worst, the better one deserved the tip though. The girls from previous times showered together and were quite accommodating. 1 even overtime. Even the massage lady at the next night had very good attitude.
You have been to Classic before so you have no excuses.No tip next time.Why not this time? And I would have told the mamasan too.This girl is good this girl is bad.Easy.Jesus I dont pay for bad service anywhere in the world.It s simple.Normal tip for great service is 50k.Ask locals if you dont believe me
Old 27-05-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Too many guys tip for nothing thats the problem
Old 28-05-2023, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Too many guys tip for nothing thats the problem
Yeah i support your idea. We must not over tip. However, we Singaporean don't know exactly what are the prices to pay over there. So we might overpay accidentally even if we didn't want to. I can understand that cause most of the bros in Singapore, once go over there will not get used to the great price difference. They will feel maybe give a bit more as people also need to live and life is hard enough for them. Not really to be Santa Claus or trying to haolian to the people there we are rich. It is those sickening bros, whose purpose is just to haolian to those people there that they are rich when they cannot even live a proper life back in SG should wake up.

Do you have a format or price range what the locals are paying over there at various places so we can make reference to in order not to be carrot nor over pay.
Old 28-05-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

It doesn't matter where you from just use common sense, you know.If you go to a restaurant if you tip you're going to tip 10%, not 50%.Here they add 10% at the end so I never tip.If they bring you a food and you don't like the food you ask them to change the food. So it's the same here you go to a cheap brothel. You want to keep it cheap. Don't make it expensive.You come to enjoy not to save the girls.I never talk to mamasan.I choose the girl I want. I talk to her 2mn before going to the room.no need to pay drink for that.I ask her do you suck? Do you kiss? I want to kiss you everywhere.If she says no to one question bye.next one.You dont speak bahasa use Google it s clear if not use hands to show.A girl who doesnt shower is a big No too.we didnt have sex.she s out too.Easy.Classic and Travel are the best value for money in town for people who go to a brothel.People who pay 2/3 millions for a FL on internet are dumb.A FL is 300.period.There are cheaper local places but no need to mention because not safe.I got home delivery between 200 and 300 here.Why should I pay more?

Last edited by prisonbreak69; 28-05-2023 at 02:30 PM.
Old 28-05-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You want to keep it cheap. Don't make it expensive.You come to enjoy not to save the girls.I never talk to mamasan.I choose the girl I want I talk to her 2mn before going to the room.no need to pay drink for that.I ask her do you suck? Do you kiss? I want to kiss you everywhere.If she says no to one question bye.next one.You dont speak bahasa use Google it s clear ir use hands to show.A girl who doesnt shower is a big No too.we didnt have sex.she s out too.Easy.Classic and Travel are the best value for money in town for people who go to a brothel.People who pay 2/3 millions for a FL on internet are dumb.A FL is 300.period.There are cheaper local places but no need to mention because not safe.I got home delivery between 200 and 300 here.Why should I pay more?
Agreed with you...dun need to pay more than what they deserved....we are payee and will pay for value...choose what you paying for...

Also if you have cheap places dun need to post to share with everyone...next thing you knew some so called "rich" weekend spenders will make the place expensive...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-05-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Agreed with you...dun need to pay more than what they deserved....we are payee and will pay for value...choose what you paying for...

Also if you have cheap places dun need to post to share with everyone...next thing you knew some so called "rich" weekend spenders will make the place expensive...
👍👍👍👍Exactly
Old 28-05-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
It doesn't matter where you from just use common sense, you know.If you go to a restaurant if you tip you're going to tip 10%, not 50%.Here they add 10% at the end so I never tip.If they bring you a food and you don't like the food you ask them to change the food. So it's the same here you go to a cheap brothel. You want to keep it cheap. Don't make it expensive.You come to enjoy not to save the girls.I never talk to mamasan.I choose the girl I want I talk to her 2mn before going to the room.no need to pay drink for that.I ask her do you suck? Do you kiss? I want to kiss you everywhere.If she says no to one question bye.next one.You dont speak bahasa use Google it s clear ir use hands to show.A girl who doesnt shower is a big No too.we didnt have sex.she s out too.Easy.Classic and Travel are the best value for money in town for people who go to a brothel.People who pay 2/3 millions for a FL on internet are dumb.A FL is 300.period.There are cheaper local places but no need to mention because not safe.I got home delivery between 200 and 300 here.Why should I pay more?
Actually, when we go over there especially first timer. We will not try to be attitude or demanding. Yes are u say is correct use basic sense. Feel short changed just change or don't pay or leave. However, i think most keep quite is because of safety. We are here to have fun. We don't want wait kanna wack for accidentally anger someone there or not pay a little bit more is ok just don't chop chop carrot.

Anyway. Thanks I heard u the FL rate is 300K onwards. If I get a spa or in/out call massage and the price don't comes with FS. I will add 300K around there and at most nego to 500K which if she is really what i want.

Those KTV package and acc u sing only i think should be more ba.
Old 28-05-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

You start again😠
300 not 500...be firm
Old 28-05-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Why you said you have to tip? You dont have to.You tip 50k for the one with good service and for the other one you tip nothing so she learnt the lesson.Else next time she keeps doing nothing knowing losers give tip for bad service.
Totally agree with u. No auto tip. Sometimes need to give them different treatment so that they learn. Hope all bros can do this.

Upz u too,bro
Old 28-05-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
You start again😠
300 not 500...be firm
OK i try my best to stick to 300K. Cause sometimes people like Lonelyfish just give 1 juta for the 29 yrs old massage lady who he don't really like for just HJ and DFK makes reader like me wonder will it be even more ex if use hotel massage and want FS. However, Lonelysfish did stated he wants the DFK so maybe will pay more.

OK NOW PEOPLE stick to 300K at most.
Old 28-05-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

The problem is people mix everything You go to brothel to get laid not to get massage.The hotel massage lady is good for massage only.You ask her something she doesnt want to do like FS she will ask stupid price to test you.Personally I dont want an old naked MLIF near me ever😀

Last edited by prisonbreak69; 28-05-2023 at 02:47 PM.
Old 29-05-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nodle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any guidance if I’m going to Malio or Emporium alone? Does both accept credit cards?
Old 29-05-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodle View Post
Any guidance if I’m going to Malio or Emporium alone? Does both accept credit cards?
From what i read, Emporium like closed. Malio the cost compared to Classic like so much higher at 1.05 juta lowest grade local to 1.8 juta like that for premium local. The foreigners don't even mention can go till 3-4+ Juta. If according to what Prisonbreak bro mention FL is 300K then u better go check both the stocks at Classis and Malio first. The price difference is a lot and unless the girls quality differ by a lot then doesn't justify the cost to go Malio at all. Malio i think also don't massage so it is like to like comparison?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1