The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2011, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future
Re: wife get shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
good for you
Old 30-09-2011, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Achilles26 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post

This is unbelievable. She is your wife and your so call good friend outrage her modesty and you do nothing about it?

nothing new to it bro. its only a pic and not showing her face. if its for real, then its just a small issue compared to those couple who are into swinging or those guys who let guys screw their OC. each bro's fantasies and fetishes..
whatever it is, i doubt TS story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
No offense but bro why is your friend sitting infront and not you??? anyway tks for sharing
puzzled as well...

Keyboard warriors who like to zap for the smallest of reason, please say hi to ur MUM for me as I bonked her last nite.
Old 30-09-2011, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 14
sexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstrokinky View Post
Was going out with close friends with my wife while she driving i noticed my friend took out hp but dont know what he doing. in the end he show me which he took my wife zaogeng, i saw and i super steam... as my friends saw!!! But no choice is me who ask my wifey to wore this spag with la senza bra because easily zaogeng

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...67eb3276b5.jpg

2nd I took is i ask her wore quite transparent dress but panty she chose i suprise as she chose a colour panty when she dont mind see through.. *angry if i know she chin chai i should ask her wear G string nor pantiless

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...6a7dd5bd70.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy!
bro, u driving a honda fit/jazz GE model??
Old 30-09-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 19
hcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexboi79 View Post
bro, u driving a honda fit/jazz GE model??
What model does it concern to the pix ???

그들의 비 겁 자에 또는 없는 남 근 고환 닉 이름을 표시 합니다. 정말 사람들에 게 슬픈 느낌

Pending :

powerkid ( waiting 2nd Round )
grey82 ( waiting 2nd Round )
Sailsingapore ( waiting 2nd Round )
Old 01-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

let us see if there are more shots of your wife... we'll feel angry (cos we cannot see in real life) and shiok (.......) for you too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1