The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
AdamKhan is Cool - loads of Potential
Ladiesssss, what do you think of a personalized masturbation video?

Wazzuppp,

Im a new samster so be kind haha ive already had people correcting my statements and judging my opinions. i think everyone rarely finds something new they enjoy and honestly, ive been spending hours everyday for the past week reading sex stories (recommend: http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=174574) and laughing at comments and discovering the satisfaction you can derive from just being a part of sbf. All week with a sore, rock hard dick. How am i gna explain to my gf the spike in my horniness haha. My hope is to sneak into the community i guess, hopefully meet or bring in more individuals like myself into the can-be-not-so creepy exciting things we can do here.

so yea, about the title. a girl once asked me if i would masturbate and cum all over a picture of her that she sent me, taking a video of it. i found it an extreme turn on. would like to know what you people think about it! how appropriate it is and if you ladies have such fetishes.

ps. im not asking for pictures!
Old 10-10-2011, 05:56 PM
Samster

Re: Ladiesssss, what do you think of a personalized masturbation video?

bump. NO OPINIONS? where the chix at?!
Old 10-10-2011, 06:22 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GoldmanSachs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamKhan View Post
[SIZE="7"]a girl once asked me if i would masturbate and cum all over a picture of her that she sent me, taking a video of it.
If any girl ask me that i will be probably be careful
Old 10-10-2011, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

wazzzzzupppppppppp here
Old 11-10-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

WASSUP MY HOMEY!!!!!

Aight my mans, first you gotta to know, the white wimmenz is over that way yeah and we're all pals here, you feels me?

With that out of the way, OMG you spent hours reading the stories? It's only a matter of time till u click on 1 thread out of ten because your goddamned fucking jaded of se x, goddamnit!!!

can-be-not-so-creepy? man, if you pried open my brainpan you'd likely be corrupted for-ever and ever, the wide world of sex, it awaits you yet.

uh huh but back to the gist of your opening statement: i remember a interview given in FHM or something like that in which they asked the gal "how do you feel being in this magazine and someone somewhere is going to be wanking to you?"

The Response:
Oh yeah they can wank all the fuck they want but they aint never gonna touch this pussy here, no way.

Who is being played? You , or her? Ah.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 11-10-2011, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamKhan View Post
Wazzuppp,

Im a new samster so be kind haha ive already had people correcting my statements and judging my opinions. i think everyone rarely finds something new they enjoy and honestly, ive been spending hours everyday for the past week reading sex stories (recommend: http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=174574) and laughing at comments and discovering the satisfaction you can derive from just being a part of sbf. All week with a sore, rock hard dick. How am i gna explain to my gf the spike in my horniness haha. My hope is to sneak into the community i guess, hopefully meet or bring in more individuals like myself into the can-be-not-so creepy exciting things we can do here.

so yea, about the title. a girl once asked me if i would masturbate and cum all over a picture of her that she sent me, taking a video of it. i found it an extreme turn on. would like to know what you people think about it! how appropriate it is and if you ladies have such fetishes.

ps. im not asking for pictures!
Braddah, why don't you upload it to YouTube so everyone can evaluate it.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:18 AM
Samster

haha! yea i know it's true that it's not personal and no where near sex but you know sometimes girls just like looking at cumshots or penises of men they know. or even strangers. Especially if the girl doesn't want to be involved with anything. I thought it'll be a turn on for girls to see a video of someone wanking to them.

Quote:
Braddah, why don't you upload it to YouTube so everyone can evaluate it.
and braddah, you crazy ah upload on youtube. it's a personal thing.

anyway, what are the negative implications? keen to know

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1