The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SommyBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally posted by BronzeGod:
".....in your list, which 5 would you say r also pretty syt plus good service?"

Which reminds me of this thread... It will really be a very good source of info if our many senior bros can give their opinion on their current top 5 here.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My current top 5:

Jenny (1654A)
Mi Mi (1654A)
Jia Yi (2047)
Amy (2058)
Ke Ke (2045A)

Would like to see other bros picks.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Mine would be:

1)1654a Mimi
2)1654a Xiaofeng
3)WH1606 Biaomei
4)WH1612 Lulu

Can't find any others that make it to round off top 5.

Super SYT but poor service would be cong cong 2038.
Busty SYT but average service would be 2045 Luyao
Pretty but big-boned SYT would be WH1617 Fei Er.

Those that people shouted about but failed my qc check would be Amy 2058, Lynn WH1619, Strawberry 1809.

Those that are slightly above average in looks but good service are WH1606 Baby and 2831A Meibao (but she's a bit big now in size).

Super value bonk at $100 is 2038 xiaowei (incls bbj, ar and catbath from back to front just like a cat 150, plus she's a cutie).

Overall BEST would be 1654A Mimi, she'd be the girl I'd spend my last $150 on if I had just one last fuck with this batch of girls now in geylang.

Ok guys, over to you. By the way, Any of the houses open earlier like 11 or 1130am? Wanted to do early morning fuck.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
bigMiMi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My top five are as follows:
Cai Shan
Fei Er
Keke
Shun Zi
Yoyo
Old 09-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMiMi View Post
My top five are as follows:
Cai Shan
Fei Er
Keke
Shun Zi
Yoyo
Which Yoyo r u referring to? There are now 3 Yoyos + 1 just retired in GL.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
bigMiMi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Which Yoyo r u referring to? There are now 3 Yoyos + 1 just retired in GL.
Yoyo from L1654A. My list with homebases:
Chai Shan - L1637
Fei Er - W17
Keke - L2045A
Shun Zhi - L2062
Yoyo - L1654A
Old 09-07-2012, 08:26 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMiMi View Post
Yoyo from L1654A. My list with homebases:
Chai Shan - L1637
Fei Er - W17
Keke - L2045A
Shun Zhi - L2062
Yoyo - L1654A
Wahh bruddar, u are into pretty chics ya! Maybe u wanna try 1431 Xiao Xue, YiYi 1651, 2831A Si-Ling and 1615 Xiao Li.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:52 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

How come senior bros like bro max priest still have yet to weigh in with their top picks?
Old 12-07-2012, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
How come senior bros like bro max priest still have yet to weigh in with their top picks?
Bruddar, how come your rep points like stock market share price arh? So bery volatile de! macam like those Malaysia counters!

Old 12-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Samster

Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)bt

Quote:
Bruddar, how come your rep points like stock market share price arh? So bery volatile de! macam like those Malaysia counters!
Beats me man. I asked senior bros like max priest to weigh in on top picks in the post above and got zapped by someone saying "weigh in yourself". But I've akready shared
my opinions many times recently on top picks as recent as last week. You been zapping me? How come you observe my rep points so closely.

But after kena zapped, bro max still never share his top picks. It's ok, can keep zapping, no biggie.
Old 13-07-2012, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
I got zapped just for asking seniors bro Max Priest to weigh in with his top picks.Weird.

The zapper left a note saying "go weigh in yourself". But I already did just recently about a week ago with my top choices and other insights.

As to why my rep pts up and down, well, some bros can't handle a different opinion on the girls and geylang and turn to zapping to try and shut me up.

Others agree with and support my frank FRs and up me so I may continue providing them with my analysis of the stocks.
Old 13-07-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Beats me man. I asked senior bros like max priest to weigh in on top picks in the post above and got zapped by someone saying "weigh in yourself". But I've akready shared my opinions many times recently on top picks as recent as last week. You been zapping me? How come you observe my rep points so closely.

But after kena zapped, bro max still never share his top picks. It's ok, can keep zapping, no biggie.
Bruddar, I have not enuff power to zap you lah. The most I can zap is one point nia. If you want, i can zap you now to prove it, swee boh?

Old 13-07-2012, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bruddar, I have not enuff power to zap you lah. The most I can zap is one point nia. If you want, i can zap you now to prove it, swee boh?
Haha. So you're saying it's max or who?
Old 15-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

Exclamation Buying & Selling

Quote:
Haha. So you're saying it's max or who?
Bruddar ah, I am no Stock Analyst so I dun know who will sell or buy your stocks de! If you make a controversial investment/policy or provide some taboo in-sight info here, ppl start to sell your stocks bcos of high risk lor but some punters like high risk info de and start to buy your stocks lor. Very hard to comprehend sometime de! So buying and selling in this Sammyboyforum counter is part & parcel of the game lor. Tio boh?

Old 15-07-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 20
trash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

1) Mimi 1654A for her bbbj and gfe skills
2) Amy 2058 for her big boobs and friendliness
3) Jia jia 2062 for her slutty foxy character
4) Qianqian 1817 for her enthusiasm to please
5) JJ 1817 for looks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1