The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Discover GF Disappointed Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
I had a young ex gf who had a few ex bfs before meeting me. I didn't probe her for much details because I didn't want to be upset about her sexual past but I understand that not every ex bf had used a condom with her. I recommended her to get vaccinated for her good health sake in future. It will only reduce her chance of cancer.
then you not worried, HPV can infect men also ler.. like penile cancer..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 18-12-2012, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
Elve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
if you love her.. you will accept and move on. Im a FL here few years back. i was blackmail by a samster here and i made a police report. I married my husband who was the police officer who made my police report. Today, we are happily married with 2 kids and in love deeply. He knows everything about me and do know im on and off still in this forum as a silent reader. He give me his trust but during our years of marriage, i betrayed him once. He was very angry and sad. But, he forgive me and we avoid talking about it. when he calms down... he said he is disappointed but i told him, im active in sex by nature.

he accept me and my mistake. this is wad i call love. love me for who i am.. As a FL. he does read abt my FR here... does he feel any better than u?

Elve
Old 18-12-2012, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
then you not worried, HPV can infect men also ler.. like penile cancer..
If I'm not mistaken, the risk of infection with males is not as high as females. For females, having had 6 or more partners raises their risk multiple times (9 times higher if I remember correctly). It makes sense because of the biological structure of the female genitalia; it is receptacle-like and contains/retains more sexually exchanged fluids than the male's. In any sex act, it is almost certain that the female will receive more fluid than the male, and retain those fluids inside her longer, in her vagina, anus, and mouth/throat. In essence, she is literally on the receiving end of whatever nasties males give her. This is the reason why females also have a much much higher risk of becoming infected by STDs. Anyway the HPV vaccine is not yet conclusively tested on and available to males although it's been considered in Australia.
Old 18-12-2012, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
mcx1330 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Live n let live.... life is too short.
Old 18-12-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

TS..

if you really feel sore about her past and want to get over it, i think you should do the same to even the score.. please go find 20 men to have sex with...

oh please !!! ..
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 18-12-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
TS..

if you really feel sore about her past and want to get over it, i think you should do the same to even the score.. please go find 20 men to have sex with...

oh please !!! ..
Bro u ask him to have sex with 20 men.... The only place he will have a sore is his ass........
Old 18-12-2012, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Bro u ask him to have sex with 20 men.... The only place he will have a sore is his ass........
hahah... he wants to get even mah... hope the "soreness" in his ass will take his mind away from the "soreness" in his heart..
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 18-12-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elve View Post
Bro,
if you love her.. you will accept and move on. Im a FL here few years back. i was blackmail by a samster here and i made a police report. I married my husband who was the police officer who made my police report. Today, we are happily married with 2 kids and in love deeply. He knows everything about me and do know im on and off still in this forum as a silent reader. He give me his trust but during our years of marriage, i betrayed him once. He was very angry and sad. But, he forgive me and we avoid talking about it. when he calms down... he said he is disappointed but i told him, im active in sex by nature.

he accept me and my mistake. this is wad i call love. love me for who i am.. As a FL. he does read abt my FR here... does he feel any better than u?

Elve
thanks for sharing sis Elve, hope u lead a happy life with your husband. not easy to face such a past but seriously, who got no past... don't make the past your present and future, that's the key point.

too much holy suggestions already but TS no replies.
Old 18-12-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
hahah... he wants to get even mah... hope the "soreness" in his ass will take his mind away from the "soreness" in his heart..
Have to agree he really need to wake upz why contridict himself.

Like!!!!!!!!!

TS u feel sore let her go don't waste her youth for your sexual need till u found a replacement. Let go to someone whom can accept her reegarding of her past.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1