The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2009, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Reliving the One Eye Snake Stories

Well for the benefits of the new brothers in the forum, I am posting my One Eye Snake story collection.

For those who are not familiar, One Eye Snake was a pioneer that has written much local classics..

Enjoy! First up - Jill, Amanda & Esther

---------------------------------------------

I couldn't wait to get off work and meet Jill. Somehow after 3 years of going out together, I still get that thrill of seeing her each time. It helps that I still find her immensely sensuous. Not the greatest of beauties, but definitely one who knows how to turn me on. She dresses the right clothes, she says the right things, and she makes me laugh. Also I couldn't wait to see her best friend Amanda. Both of them were 24 and had known one another since JC. They are both bubbly and full of life, mischievous at times even. Amanda had recently broken up with her boyfriend Marcus, and before that we used to be a foursome, double dating almost every week.

I've known Amanda for as long as I have known Jill and although she is not as tall, she is attractive in her own way. Many a times at night I have jerked myself off fantasising about Amanda. As she is a lot shorter than Jill, she is not as slim, but she makes for that with a great pair of breasts. I think that they are close to 36B, which drives me mad because I am such breast-man! Jill has a nice pair too, but they are only about 34B. It totally drives me insane to see her dressed in her tank tops and her tits are virtually spilling out. So things fit me perfectly that the two girls hang out so much with one another, because it gives me more chances of seeing two women I desire so much. When she was with Marcus, we used to go on vacations together and often I wished we had the guts to have a foursome in bed. It did not make things easier for me because the two of them tend to get very open about sex. Amanda would at times mention stuff to Jill who would then relay the information to me. Of how she would get kinky with Marcus at the cinema, where she gave him a hand-job, and even blew him.

They went to one of those large cinemas, Majestic I think and there was hardly anyone around. So they moved to a quiet corner. All this information made me even more horny for Amanda.

As I approached the bus stop, I saw them chatting away. Jill in her office gear and Amanda in more casual clothes as she was not working today. She had gone shopping and met up with us for dinner. Jill likes her corporate Power suits during weekdays, but she gets kinky in the evenings when she meets me and takes off all underwear leaving only bear milky flesh beneath the tough exterior. Extremely easy excess when we need to have a quick one. I suspect that today, under her grey suit, there was to be nothing else. As she approached me there was very clear hint of wobble in her breasts. Amanda followed behind her and again was dressed in her by now trademark singlet type of tank top. Although she rarely ever went bra-less, a view of her cleavage was enough. Both these sights stared me straight in my eyes and it didn't take long before my loins were aroused. We were supposed to go for dinner together, as was our usual Friday routine.

"So where should we eat today?" I asked. "I'm sorry dear, but tonight I have to get back to the office by 7.30pm to complete my auditing report. If I don't finish that by tonight, I'm going to get sacked!" Jill replied in a semi-sad voice and at the same time putting on those puppy eyes as she gave me a hug. Yep, she was free and easy beneath that suit. I wondered why bother if she was going to go back to work in an hour's time. "Well we could still try to get something to eat, and after that, you guys can go hang out together. I'm sure you'll want that, wouldn't you, Jack?" Jill said playfully while darting a look at me. She knew I kinda fancied Amanda, and had always threatened to tell Amanda about my fascinations. Truth was, I like her too much as a friend to ruin everything with just the desires of my prick. Which at this moment, the thoughts of spending an evening with Amanda sped through my head.

I had to sound disappointed (which I genuinely was) and told them we could have dinner at the hawker type place behind Orchard Plaza so Jill could go back to work soon. After sitting down and ordering our food, Jill said she wanted to go to the loo and asked me to go with her because she was afraid she might not find the place. I couldn't and didn't believe her as this was not the usual thing. She grabbed my hand as we went into the shopping centre, and looked all over for the toilet. She said maybe upstairs. So she led me to the lift and pressed 5. We were alone and she immediately pulled me to her and kissed me. It was a wet hot kiss as she probed with her tongue while her hand rubbed the front of my pants. Oh yes, I forgot to say how Jill can be a bit of a nymphomaniac.

This was getting a little hot and steamy and I totally wished I could unload myself there and then. But as the lift arrived at the 5th floor, we adjusted ourselves a little before getting out. Then we looked around, there was little going on around us and we managed to dodge our way into the toilet. I went into the gents and peered around and found no one. Swinging into one of the cubicles, I swiftly hiked up her skirt and unbuttoned her jacket. She was just as swift in unzipping my pants and pulling out my cock. As our lips locked, our hands were groping and pulling, trying our best to get comfortable in that cramped little space we had. My rock-hard dick was aching to pierce deep into her cunt. She jerked my dick, pulling it with this hand then the next while I fingered her good.

We knew time was limited and we were working fast. With a quick spit into her palm, she lubricated my shaft and head and giving me a good whacking. I sat down on the toilet seat and waited for her to sit down on my engorged dick. I really don't know what should be an average size for dicks here, but Jill claims it to be the biggest she's had and she's had about 3 different guys before me. It's around 6 inches or maybe slightly more, but I've never thought of it as HUGE. Anyway, back to the action.

I would have loved it if she had given me a blowjob before we started fucking, but that was not possible as Amanda was waiting. All this happened in a matter of 5 minutes of us taking our leave from Amanda. Jill said, "Come on, fuck me hard" as she sat on my dickhead and started bopping up and down. She worked herself into a real rhythm and before I knew it, she was banging herself down on my thighs.

All this while, I squeezed and teased at her nipple, massaging those breasts. Somewhere in the recesses of my mind, I was thinking 36B Amanda it's a wonder I didn't say her name out. I kept myself from speaking by popping her breast into my mouth, licking just round the nipple, biting her nipple, even though it hurt her sometimes. "Ooohhhhhh yeah oh yesssss..harder..harder oooooohhhhhhhhhh" as she banged harder and harder. She was hell bent on making me come in the next two minutes as she used her cunt muscle to squeeze me and milk me. The feeling was too good and I didn't try to hang on. She knew how to moan into my ears and make me cum at the right time. "Yes ram me hard uuunnnnnnhhhh. I want you to cum inside me yesssss." I could almost feel the tip of my cock against the end of her vagina as she came crashing hard down on me. She plunged her nails into my back as I nibbled on her nipple and I came inside her. She pulled my face into her chest and tried to smother me. She lifted herself off as my dick pulsated for a couple more times and she wiped herself off as I did so to myself. 7-1/2 minutes. I wonder if Amanda's gonna miss us. Jill smiled at me and asked me to check if the coast was clear before getting out.

As we left the toilet, I tried to arrange my hair and she her jacket, smiling a devilish little smile at me as she took my hand. "Did you enjoy that?" she asked with coyish girlish charms far removed from the horny bitch I just fucked. "Uh-huh." I nodded, a little exhausted by her sudden passion. Don't get me wrong, we have great sex together, but rarely in public. (That's another story for another time) "Why the sudden urge?" I asked. "Well it was a tough day at work and I really needed to release a little before going back to slog. Probably till about 2am," she groaned. "AND I want to make sure I dried you before leaving you alone with Mandy!" she exclaimed. That took me by surprise.

"Don't think I don't know what goes on in that little head of yours," she laughed as she said. "Jill, how could you think me to be like that?" I protested. This banter went on till we almost arrived back at our table. The food had arrived. "Where did you guys go? Had sex or what?" Amanda asked cheekily. She knew what we did, but we didn't have to answer her, so we just smiled. She wagged her finger at us and said we were naughty. We giggled and continued to eat our food without returning to the subject. Jill had already spent 8 minutes getting shagged and was now rushing to get back to her office. We talked about mundane things but I kept peering over at catching glimpses of Amanda's delicious cleavage. As the girls talked, I tried to imagine what those jugs of Amanda have looked like and how they felt.

I asked Jill once rather nonchalantly about whether she had seen Amanda naked and she laughed and said of course. When they were in JC they used to go swimming together and once or twice while changing, she kinda saw Amanda's body. They were young and shy, so usually they kept their eyes away from each other's bodies. She couldn't help noticing though that Amanda had nice shaped breasts, round and with small pinkish nipples. That image returned to me and I almost built up another boner.
Old 26-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Samster

sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Reliving the One Eye Snake Stories

Jill, Amanda & Esther (cont)

It was 7.15 and Jill said she had to go off now. She picked up her bag and said, "Be good, you two!" before leaving. I look over at Amanda and shrugged my shoulder pretending to not know what Jill was talking about. We have spent a lot of times together and even gone shopping before together while waiting for Jill and Marcus, but not since she broke up. So the first few moments were kinda awkward, before I asked her what she wanted to do. She sipped on her drink before saying "Dunno? How about catching a movie. I've shopped the whole day and I'm a little tired right now," was how she followed up. When she said that, all I could think about was the story of how she and Marcus used to get it on in the cinemas. So I asked her to suggest something she wanted to see. She couldn't think of any and said anything will do. I wondered if this could actually be my night? So I said why don't we go down to Capitol and catch whatever is there because it was gonna close down soon. She agree it was a good idea. We paid and walked to catch a bus.

I love bus rides because you never know what's gonna happen. We waited a while for the bus and continued to chit-chat about things in general. The bus came and we got on. I let her take the seat inside while I sat outside her. Amanda really is only about 1.52m tall while I am about 1.78 and the height difference can be advantageous when trying to check out the space between here ample breasts. Her tank top was scooped to reveal just enough and I had a hard time keeping my eyes on her eyes so that I wouldn't offend her. Since it was a relatively short journey, I did not look too long, but I guess it was enough for her to realise as she traced my eyes to her chest more than just a couple of times. She got a little conscious of herself and tried to pull her top up a little. I felt embarrassed and at that split moment decided to apologise.

"Sorry Amanda, I was being crude." I said meekly. She looked over and smiled before replying, "Don't be silly. I should be flattered that you actually want to 'peep' at me!" She made the inverted commas with her fingers. "Just don't get caught by Jill doing it or she'll chop off your dick. You might think you have a lot to spare but it ain't going to be much use at only 2 inches long!" she giggled as she said it. I couldn't believe my ears as she said it. Was she trying to come on to me? "What have you and Jill been talking about?" I asked. She gave a smirk and looked down at my crotch and giggled some more. I was getting turned on and kinda scared at the same time. My girfriend's best friend was making a pass at me! I said "Wat?!" She just put her index finger to her lips and shhssed me. It was our stop.

After getting off the bus she said, "Well Jill said you were a good size." I was both proud of hearing what she had to say and at the same time worried and also horny. Oh man! I tried to just play it cool and let her carry on. "Well we kinda compared our guys and she used to say that your eerrmmm" she stumbled trying to find the right word to use. "Penis?" I offered. "Err yes." She said "that it was nice. Quite big and circumcised." And so I wondered where we were going with this little conversation. She looked up and tried to get herself out of the difficult position. As we walked into the foyer of Capitol, she said to get the tickets. It was about 8.30pm by now and we still had half an hour before the show started. I was determined to finish what she had started. So I shot back at her and said, "Well you are a good size too." That caught her by surprise and she blushed. I said let's go get a drink at 7-Eleven. So as we walked, there was a little uncomfortable silence as we both kinda knew we were treading on thin ice. After getting the drinks she finally spoke again.

"Well, I've always thought about what Jill said about you. Marcus is about average, 4 half 5 inches, like most guys. But Jill said yours is about 6 plus and thick. Is that true?" This time I wasn't about to let the chance passes, but took precautions. "Did Jill put you up to this? If not then you better be able to finish what you're starting down my pants!" I ventured

We hardly spoke as we finished our drinks walking across to the Padang. We sat down at the Grand Stand they were putting up. It was quite dark, but with enough people passing by in cars and the occasional couple who probably had the same idea as me right now. "You know, I have always compared your breasts with Jill's also. I mean how could I miss them! So we're both in the same boat. Kinda." I offered to break the silence and move things along. "Really, you think so? Well isn't that what most men are interested in only? Anyway, I always knew you were trying to look down the front of my shirts. Why do you think I keep wearing these tank tops? I'm not trying to sound sultry, but sometimes it feels nice to be desired, but I am more than a pair of walking boobs!"

"You want to touch them?" she generously offered. Right here, a million things raced through my head as I tried to find the right answer. All that came out of my mouth was "why?" "Well, I feel lonely since Marcus left. I haven't been touched since. But in no way do I wanna get myself embroiled in another relationship so soon. Yet I'm so horny I could die!"

Before I could ask "what about Jill?" my hands already had a mind of their own and made their way round the waist of Amanda. She didn't resist. What was I DOING? Instead of breaking off, I moved closer to kiss her. My left hand had already moved to cup her breasts from the front. My god! They were more than a handful. I tried to be gentle, slowly massaging them. My right felt her ass, before making its way up her back. For the moment, she just sat back and allowed me to feel her all over. Her legs though short were smooth and creamy. Her face was like a baby's bottom and I wished I could get that damn bra off now. But just as I was about to get closer, I heard footsteps behind and froze, looked at my watch and said, "Let's go, the movie's starting." She just nodded and we got up.

Just as I thought, Capitol was dead. There were barely 30 people in that gigantic hall. So we made our way to our seats and I looked around to see if there were any eyes nearby. The nearest guy was 5 rows behind and he was just as busy with his girlfriend. The moment we sat down, Amanda whispered in my ears, "Where did we stop?" That was the signal for me to get to work. I slipped my left hand behind her back and under her top to unclip the bra. As the bra unhooked, I could swear her breasts almost popped out. "That's better," she sighed. My right hand moved up the front of her top and within seconds, I was in heaven as the most coveted breasts I have been trying to get to for the last three years were now cupped in my hands. I kneaded at them slowly as Amanda rested her head on my shoulder. It was my turn to whisper to her, "Your turn." She knew instinctively what I meant and proceeded to unzip my pants carefully. Thank goodness I was wearing boxers today. With a little help from me, we managed to free my dick from my pants. It was semi-hard but rose to full attention within seconds of coming into contact with Amanda's bear hands. She held my shaft and slowly pumped me up. After that hot session with Jill earlier, I thought it was gonna be a little hard to get excited easily again. But the combined sensation of touching those soft jello like tits of Amanda, and her giving me a hand job was too good to be true.
Old 26-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Samster

"Wow! IT is bigger than Marcus" she whispered. "I like." And continued to pump me as I tweaked at her nipples. She had smaller and harder nipples than Jill's. Jill had large nipples that were pink before they were erected. She gripped me hard and pumped my cock, using two hands and playing with them like rolling pin. She edged her hand further into my boxers and pulled my balls out as well. Now she used one hand to jerk me while the other massaged my balls.

How I wished I could have her mouth engulf my cock. I glance left and right to check if there were anyone sitting in the same row. The coast was clear and I slowly led Amanda down to my dick. She knew what I wanted and managed to squeeze herself between the seat in front and me. It's easy when you are small and the cinema's big. I opened by leg and moved her there. She placed her mouth over my prick and slowly bobbed her head up and down. She couldn't go all the way and so concentrated her efforts around the head of my cock. I was so hot I didn't know what to do. Should I cum? As her hand moved up and down my shaft, she flicked her tongue expertly around the tip. She moved faster and faster and I couldn't holdback much longer and exploded in her mouth. She didn't stop (like Jill who never let me cum in her mouth) and proceeded to suck me dry. The thrill of getting blown by a girl I always fantasised about AND doing it in a cinema was like a total dream come true for me. As I softened, she stopped and looked up at me with a smile. Pointed to the toilet and off she went. Don't ask me what happened on screen because it is a total blank to me.

Well here's the conclusion to the night...or is it? We left the Capitol at around 11pm. After she came back from the toilet, we cuddled and she allowed me to continue to fondle her breasts. Her bra was already safely ensconced in her pocket. There was a part of me that felt guilty as hell, but the devil inside said to just take it as it is right now and leave the worrying later. As we were walking out, we got back to friend status only because we were afraid of who we might bump into. No hand holding or hugging.

"Where do we go from here?" I asked.

"Home, I suppose." Amanda replied.

"Your place? Now?" I was shocked at this point in time. "NOT idiot! I meant we go back to our own homes. I think we should cool it for a while. What do you think?" she said hitting me with her bag as she talked. I gave a sheepish smile and shrugged my shoulders.

"Did you like it? I hope it was good for you." She tried to steer back a little to the subject. "I know Jill never takes your load in her mouth. So how did it feel?"

"Great! No one's ever done that for me. You okay bout it? Feeling weird or something?"

"Nah, I know it was just two adults having a good time. Anyway, I cannot imagine attaching myself to you. It's too strange. But I am a little unsatisfied still. You're smiling because you got lucky asshole!"

She did have a point and I was already feeling bad that I did not get a chance to satisfy her. They're little to be done at this point except go home. "You think we can still catch a bus?" I asked. She gave me a Dunno look again and just headed towards the bus stop. Amanda lived at Serangoon Garden, which wasn't too far from where I lived. We waited for about 5 minutes before the bus turned up. It was almost 11.30pm and the bus was almost empty. We sat ourselves at the back and proceeded to chat about stuff.

"You know, a circumcised dick does look more appealing. Marcus was not circumcised and things get a little salty shall we say. When did you do it?" she queried.

So I proceeded to tell her my little tale and found her laughing at the bits of me wearing a skirt. We were like old friends again and I was amazed that this girl had just given me head and yet she was still not giving me shit. I began to believe that Jill didn't set her up for this. As the bus emptied out, we were soon the last two passengers with almost 20 minutes of the journey left to be made. I made one last old move before the night ended. I reached over and pulled her nearer to me. She reciprocated and leaned herself on me. I kissed her forehead before moving down to her earlobes. Licking gently, making her squirm just that little bit. "I think I should pay you back a favour." I said and proceeded to move my hand down to her thighs. Stroking them gently and lightly with my nails. She was responding by tilting her head back and her eyes were closed. I kissed her neck, and tried hard not to give any bites. I slid my tongue down her neck. All that time, my other hand groped at her breasts. I told you I like bus rides.

Damn! I forgot she was wearing shorts. How was I gonna get through? I tried to probe my index finger through her tight shorts when her hand moved to guide my hand to her zip. She pulled down her zipper and pushed my hand through the small crevice. Eureka! No panties to contend with. Slowly I fingered her crack, which were a little dry still, gently exploring and trying to find that sacred spot. Bingo, when I touched on it, she gasped just a little. With my middle finger, I rubbed it softly up and down. "Ooohhhh yessss don't stop." She tried to speak through her steadily increasing breath. I fingered her slowly before building up momentum. Switching from up down movements to circular ones. I inserted two fingers into her cunt hole and again she whimpered, "that's it. faster uuunnnggghhhh" She guided my hand back to her G-spot and asked me to rub her harder now. She was really wet by now.

My other hand was rolling her nipple around between my fingers and alternated that with kneading her by now heaving breasts. Now I used two fingers to rub her clit, more and more violently as she gyrated her pelvis, grinding her clit against my fingers. "I wish you could put that big cock of yours in me..uuunnnggghhhhh..nooowww.." I kept my motion steady, unrelenting. I was afraid she would scream and catch the bus-driver's attention. "yesss. yesss yesss" she whispered (thankfully). Her hips ground faster and faster, and then with a thrust, she stopped. I could feel her arching her back before letting out a sigh. "Uhhhhh..that's good." She pulled my cunt-juice soaked fingers out and zipped herself up before offering me a tissue to wipe my fingers. I just looked at her and put both fingers into my mouth, sucking them completely. She laughed out loud now and I could see the driver turning back for a glance.

She looked up and saw her bus-stop just coming into view and said, "Just in time. See you tomorrow" Could there really be a tomorrow after a night like this? If it was gonna be like today, I couldn't wait.
Old 26-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Samster

The whiff of Amanda's juice still lingered on my fingers when my phone started to ring. It jolted me out of my stupor and I scrambled to answer it. I looked at it and realised it was Jill. I looked at my watch and it was already 12.15, and I guessed she must still be at work. "Hi dear where are you?" her voice sort of trailed from the other end of the receiver. She sounded a little tired. "You alright? What time you gonna finish?" I mustered up enough strength to not sound too tired though frankly, after the excitement I have had for the night, I was ready to lie down and die. "Well, gonna knock off earlier than expected to get some rest. But I gotta come back again to finish this thing tomorrow and maybe even Sunday. This fucking audit is killing me!" she growled. "I really wanna see you now, where are you?" Man I was shit tired and she wanted to see me? "I'm almost home on the bus." "Can I come over and crash for the night?" she persisted.

When put that way, how could I resist? So I told her come over and sleep for the night. Jill regularly spends weekends at my place and my parents were already used to her presence. They liked her because she looked decent and nice. Don't get me wrong, by no means is she the angelic type (but you my dear readers would already know that). I won't describe Jill as a babe, but more one of those you would like to bring home and show your parents type. She had short hair, but not the type that looks like it takes a ton of gel to keep up. More like soft silky short hair. She's got small single-eyelids that make her look real sexy when she wants, and nice creamy skin tone, with just a hint of tan. We got to know each other in the final year of university and were tutorial mates. I had always seen her around and thought she had a magnetic personality. Of course Amanda was always around her and for a while, I was considering my options. In varsity, Amanda looked even better than she does now, more glowing and maybe just a hint lighter. Jill was the same, but more sporty. Favouring the jeans and T-shirt look. Interestingly, Amanda also has bedroom eyes, but more seductive. The kind that sends a jolt to your dick when she decides to smoulder and smoulder she did earlier tonight on the bus ride.

She was paler than Jill because besides their swims together, she got out to the sun a lot less. Back to Jill on the phone. "So I'll come over in about an hour's time. Remember to wait up for me. Bye Jack can't wait to see you again." And the phone went click as she ended the conversation huskily. As I pressed the bell to alight the bus, I was wondering if I was gonna be able to survive the night? Milked three time within hours is seriously draining for me. I like sex, but 'All things in moderation' has always been my personal motto. Then I remembered that I better rush home to get myself cleaned up. You never know women, they can smell another woman's scent on you a mile away. In these three years, there was probably only once that I cheated on Jill and she was on it in a flash.

It was the first year after graduation and I had started my first job working in an advertising firm as a copywriter. Three months into my job and a young intern comes in to my firm for her industrial attachment. Still barely out of the Polytechnic and fresh as spring, I was attracted to her like bee to honey. She had long hair, tall slim and yet with a pair of decent sized boobs. In fact if I remember right, they were 34C. I remember because we went out to shop during one of the lunch breaks and we went to Calvin Klein at Pacific Plaza. Her name was May and boy everyone in that office wanted a piece of her.

I wanted to go look at CDs at Tower Records but she dragged me into CK with her. She said she needed my opinion on something and I thought it was probably a dress or something. When we got to the second floor and she headed to the lingerie section, I was getting a little nervous. She picked out a pair of sheer viscous under-wired bra and held them up to show me. "What do you think?" she winked at me. Boy what am I supposed to say? I mumbled something about it looking nice but she asked, "Do you think it is sexy?" At that point, I was sweating beads and trying hard to maintain my calm. "Why don't you try it on and see for yourself." I said. She went, "Great, but you got to let me know what you think. Okay?" Who was I then to say no to her when here 34C boobs were staring at me? So into the dressing room she went and I waited nervously outside till she called for me. I steadied myself and went over to her cubicle. She opened it a little and I peaked in. There before me she stood in her bra, which was white and sheer. Her pink erect nipples (I don't know from the air-conditioning or the excitement) were right before my eyes. I swallowed hard and nodded my head. She had to push the envelope a little more, "Would you be glad to see your girlfriend wear this before you had sex?"

Yeah, sure why not? In fact I would love to have sex now. Thank you very much please. Instead, I calmly said, "Yes." She then whispered to me and said, "I can see your bulge you're that hot eh?" I looked down at myself and indeed, my dick was most visible as it was forcing its way up. "Maybe later" she smiled. I pulled my head out and went back to the store trying my best to conceal my excitement.

What was this young girl of 19 playing at? There were other guys in the firm and they were probably better catches than I was. After she paid up and we left I had to ask her why she was doing this. "Because I think you're funny, charming and not dangerous. Sure all the guys leer at me, but at least I know you keep a friendly distance. Maybe its because you got a girlfriend already. You must like her a lot."

She was right as I was going through a really good patch with Jill as our relationship was just blossoming. I did notice May but not like the pack of hounds at work. I supposed that sometimes it is true that women like men who are attached for some warped reason. "So are you just a little cock-tease?" I asked daringly. She looked at me with a mock angry face before answering, "Why don't you try to find out?" I needed no more invitation. When we got back to the office, I could hardly work. How could I when all I could see before me were May's glorious tits. They were not as big as Amanda's was but really outstanding for someone her size. At the same time, she made my work no less easy by casting little knowing glances over at me time and again. I knew she was playing a game and I just let her draw me in.

At the end of the evening, she asked if I was ready to leave. You see, May was a rich man's daughter and was already driving her own car. Daddy bought it for her after she passed her driving test. It was a nice little car, a Mazda 121, cute and safe for a young girl like her. She might have been 19 but no way you could tell just looking at her. So she offered to give me a lift and again winked at me. I said why not. Jill was having dinner with her parents and I was not that close yet to attend family occasions. So with nothing to lose but some sperm, I packed up and we left.

May was a confident little bitch, and you could tell even from the way she drives. Although she was supposed to send me home, she decided she was hungry and why don't we take a detour for dinner. Her detour turned out to be a long one. In the car, she continued to flirt with me as she drove. Asking me where was Jill, and was I gonna see her that night. I had no idea where she was going and had no desire to know. Then she got personal and asked if I ever had sex. I said yes. She said that she had, but never really enjoyed herself because the guys were always too young and in a hurry. I asked her why not pick on one of the more senior guys in the firm "I wanted something in between" At that moment I decided it was now or never and place a daring hand on her thigh caressing her lightly.

I looked at my watch and realised that it was about 8pm already and we were somewhere near the beach. She turned off the expressway and I knew this was gonna be it. Finding a car park, she stopped the car and looked over at me. Her big eyes glowing with youth, as she said, "No regrets" I shook my head and pulled her towards me to kiss her. She tasted sweet and yet there was and clumsiness to her hands. I slowly unbuttoned her shirt as she hugged me tighter. "How many guys you ever been with?" I asked while we fumbled to get each other's clothes off. "Four" by then her hands were at my fly and trying to release my cock. Her blouse undone, I had a good look at her tits, which was still in the CK bra. I moved to touch them. The viscous felt nice against her soft flesh and how I had forgotten how a 19-year-old felt like. I pushed her breasts together and gave them a good squeeze before unhooking her bra. She had already worked her hands around my cock, but did not really know what to do with it.

"You feel slightly different from the other guys I had. A little thicker, I cannot make a full circle with my fingers round it!" as a hint of surprise came through her voice.

stay tune for next episiode..
Old 26-02-2009, 09:02 PM
Samster

I buried my face into her breasts and turned to lick her nipple gently. Just tingling the very tip with my tongue and slowly circling the areola bringing out soft mewing sounds from her. Thankfully she was wearing a skirt so I could slip my hand up her thigh as I continued to delight myself in her buxom. She just did the standard hand job on me, wanking me up and down, till I had to show her how to play with it some more. To lightly brush her palm round the tip of my cock-head, to massage my balls the right way. Simultaneously, I had slowly tugged her G-string apart and started to tease her clit. Lightly then slowly as I felt her juices flowing, I increased the pace. My tongue devoured her breasts and made a line down to her navel and discovered to my pleasant surprise that it was pierced. As I kept her skirt on, I had to get her to push back her seat as I went down between her legs. My tongue flicked away at her clit, and by now she was moaning like mad. I was glad it was a weekday and there weren't many cars around this car park. I also had a sneaking suspicion she had been here before. But these thoughts were far from my mind as I pleasured her with my tongue and fingers.

Actually going down on a woman is something I don't enjoy a great deal, but I discovered that it makes the girl go crazy and I liked that. So as I licked her cunt, she kept going "oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..a little higher.that's it! That's it that's so gooood uunnnnnnghhh.." Her cunt was as wet as a slurp by now and she was pushing her hips into my face. As she moved, I worked harder tasting her salty cum juice which was really flowing now. My finger hit her spot on and she let out one mega gasp before tightening her muscles. Her body went a little limp as I moved back to her pierced belly and eventually to kiss her again and make her taste her own juice. "Mmmmmpphhh now let's get that dick of yours working," she sighed before proceeding to move her head down to my cock. She took it slowly and tried to take the whole length before gagging. "Like that?" she asked. I was rock hard now as she slurped away at me moving her head and head in unison. "Harder." I said. She took her mouth away and jerked at my dick vigorously and said with the sultriest look I've ever seen, "Fuck me now!"

I moved to position myself above her as she guided my cock into that tight little hole of hers. She let out a little ouch and grimace as I forced myself in. Thankfully she was well lubricated by then. I started off slowly to let her acclimatise and moved faster and faster. Within moments I was slamming my 6-inches into her at full force. She was a total moaner as she couldn't stop herself. I was thinking of gagging her mouth with something in case the police came by.

As I fucked her She wrapped her legs round my waist and was practically pulling me into her. I jammed myself harder into her as I groped her breasts, pinching her nipples and pulling at them. She was moving her hips in time to me and her hands were on her clit and rubbing herself again. I asked her to move on top as I pulled myself out and she position her cunt to my cock, zeroed in and lowered herself onto it. I thrust my hips up to meet her downward motion and her breasts were bouncing away in front of my face. I pulled her toward me so I could suck and lick those gorgeous baubles. With a hand on each breast, I kneaded them like dough. She was moving her self up and down and round and round. She was grind me good and was moaning away as the car windows started steaming up. A little like Titanic the movie which was not what I had intended. After about 5 minutes or so of her on me I told her lie down back down as I tried to tit-fuck her.

I had never done it before but after squeezing her breasts around I realised there was a distinct possibility here. I was right! I shoved my dick between her breasts as she pushed them together and tried to lick my tip as I shoved towards her face. Intermittently, she would take my dick into her mouth and give it a good sucking before letting me go back to fucking her breasts. I couldn't take it as I looked into that angel face of hers and felt like cumming. She grabbed my dick and jerked my dick fast and hard. I released right smack into her face and neck and finally her breasts. She pulled my dick and smeared the sperm all over her breasts till my cock stopped its little jerks. Before I sat back and cooled off, I pulled out the tissues from the back of the car and wiped her off. I cleaned myself and dressed up. Then I got out the car and had a smoke.

"That was great. I really enjoyed myself. Never had anyone lick me like that before. Thanks. And by the way, don't take tonight seriously because it was part of a bet I had with my classmates on who would get laid in their internship first. And guess what I won," was what she had to offer as I sucked on my cancer-stick. It was then my phone rang.

May drop me off at my place, kissed me goodbye and left. She would leave the firm in a week's time and I have never tried to revisit the experience again. Why? Because that evening, Jill called up and wanted to meet me near my place as she had finished dinner. That is of course one of the inherent things of being in a relationship which I love: someone to always be there for you, to want you and have fun with. Jill and I rarely had a bad moment, quarrels would dissipate quickly and nothing gets us down for too long. I suppose what made us work was that we were always connecting on a level we were both on.

My relationship with Jill was something I treasured and the last thing I wanted was to screw it up. But screw it up I almost did as she came over that evening. We met at the nearby coffee shop for a drink and chat before I sent her home. Big mistake was to forget to do a thorough cleaning up as well as overcompensating. I bought her some stupid little gift and she got all-suspicious. Guys remember this: You screw around behind your girl's back, try not to be too nice. She will know!! Anyway, one thing led to another and before I knew it, she could smell the scent of May's cunt juice somewhere on me. Grilled me to death for it, and well the less said about that the better. Things soured pretty badly as a result of that.

Jill decided to not see me for a few weeks to go on a break from me. Amanda thought it would be good to get away from 'that cheating S.O.B. and took Jill off for a holiday in K.L. I was left to be miserable on my own. Martin, one of my best mates tried to cheer me up by asking me to go out for drinks at Zook. I wished I had done it differently like taken a shower before meeting Jill that night. Sure I had a good screw, but man Jill is worth more than 1-hour sex with a babe with a great body. Martin tried his best to convince me that it was for the best that Jill leaves me, so I could be a swinging bachelor again. Everyone claims to love the idea of being a bachelor and being able to pull any chick they meet in the bars and nite-clubs. But the truth couldn't be farther from the truth. How many of us really end up with babes on a one-nite stand? I must say that my chance with May was like a bolt out from the blue, and I made no mistake in believing it was going to be a regular occurrence. In such circumstances, it was important to keep things in perspective.

Martin and I got to the wine bar section of the place where all the newbie working types usually hang out trying to be seen by others. The guys there were either showing off their babes seated with them or were in groups of similarly dressed guys scooping the girls available for the evening. We found ourselves a kina bar stool thing near the entrance and ordered ourselves a couple of Tequila shots to get started and two jugs of Long Island. Shit! If you're gonna be depressed, might as well get sloshed. So there we were that night, having ourselves a good-depressing time, bashing at the women around us and laughing at the insecurity of the army boys around us in their caps trying hard to look hip and cool.

How all that seems like an eternity away now. The babes around us were the usual lot: dressed in black, stripy dresses, heels or the more relaxed designer jeans look. Laughing away with their cigarettes hanging at the ends of their fingers and looking like they were so desirable. Some were, but others the fatter ones dressed in their tight tops and skirts; fats spilling left right and centre should be banned from appearing in public dressed that way.

We were into our 3rd jug of Long Island when at the corner of my eye, I caught an image. In my state of alcoholic daze, I might have been mistaken, but I could have sworn I saw my ex-girlfriend form college, Esther. I rubbed at my eyes to make sure it was her because she had been away for the last few years to study in Australia. We broke up because it was not realistic for two 19 year olds to wait around for one another, and basically as my life went on, we slowly lost touch with each other.
Old 26-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
brbr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrbr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Never know reading stories can give me a real hard on

Tks for sharing
Old 26-02-2009, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
teamint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow. nice story. So long!!! more more climax please
Old 27-02-2009, 09:56 AM
Samster

on popular demand, here goes

It was 7.15 and Jill said she had to go off now. She picked up her bag and said, "Be good, you two!" before leaving. I look over at Amanda and shrugged my shoulder pretending to not know what Jill was talking about. We have spent a lot of times together and even gone shopping before together while waiting for Jill and Marcus, but not since she broke up. So the first few moments were kinda awkward, before I asked her what she wanted to do. She sipped on her drink before saying "Dunno? How about catching a movie. I've shopped the whole day and I'm a little tired right now," was how she followed up. When she said that, all I could think about was the story of how she and Marcus used to get it on in the cinemas. So I asked her to suggest something she wanted to see. She couldn't think of any and said anything will do. I wondered if this could actually be my night? So I said why don't we go down to Capitol and catch whatever is there because it was gonna close down soon. She agree it was a good idea. We paid and walked to catch a bus.

I love bus rides because you never know what's gonna happen. We waited a while for the bus and continued to chit-chat about things in general. The bus came and we got on. I let her take the seat inside while I sat outside her. Amanda really is only about 1.52m tall while I am about 1.78 and the height difference can be advantageous when trying to check out the space between here ample breasts. Her tank top was scooped to reveal just enough and I had a hard time keeping my eyes on her eyes so that I wouldn't offend her. Since it was a relatively short journey, I did not look too long, but I guess it was enough for her to realise as she traced my eyes to her chest more than just a couple of times. She got a little conscious of herself and tried to pull her top up a little. I felt embarrassed and at that split moment decided to apologise.

"Sorry Amanda, I was being crude." I said meekly. She looked over and smiled before replying, "Don't be silly. I should be flattered that you actually want to 'peep' at me!" She made the inverted commas with her fingers. "Just don't get caught by Jill doing it or she'll chop off your dick. You might think you have a lot to spare but it ain't going to be much use at only 2 inches long!" she giggled as she said it. I couldn't believe my ears as she said it. Was she trying to come on to me? "What have you and Jill been talking about?" I asked. She gave a smirk and looked down at my crotch and giggled some more. I was getting turned on and kinda scared at the same time. My girfriend's best friend was making a pass at me! I said "Wat?!" She just put her index finger to her lips and shhssed me. It was our stop.

After getting off the bus she said, "Well Jill said you were a good size." I was both proud of hearing what she had to say and at the same time worried and also horny. Oh man! I tried to just play it cool and let her carry on. "Well we kinda compared our guys and she used to say that your eerrmmm" she stumbled trying to find the right word to use. "Penis?" I offered. "Err yes." She said "that it was nice. Quite big and circumcised." And so I wondered where we were going with this little conversation. She looked up and tried to get herself out of the difficult position. As we walked into the foyer of Capitol, she said to get the tickets. It was about 8.30pm by now and we still had half an hour before the show started. I was determined to finish what she had started. So I shot back at her and said, "Well you are a good size too." That caught her by surprise and she blushed. I said let's go get a drink at 7-Eleven. So as we walked, there was a little uncomfortable silence as we both kinda knew we were treading on thin ice. After getting the drinks she finally spoke again.

"Well, I've always thought about what Jill said about you. Marcus is about average, 4 half 5 inches, like most guys. But Jill said yours is about 6 plus and thick. Is that true?" This time I wasn't about to let the chance passes, but took precautions. "Did Jill put you up to this? If not then you better be able to finish what you're starting down my pants!" I ventured

We hardly spoke as we finished our drinks walking across to the Padang. We sat down at the Grand Stand they were putting up. It was quite dark, but with enough people passing by in cars and the occasional couple who probably had the same idea as me right now. "You know, I have always compared your breasts with Jill's also. I mean how could I miss them! So we're both in the same boat. Kinda." I offered to break the silence and move things along. "Really, you think so? Well isn't that what most men are interested in only? Anyway, I always knew you were trying to look down the front of my shirts. Why do you think I keep wearing these tank tops? I'm not trying to sound sultry, but sometimes it feels nice to be desired, but I am more than a pair of walking boobs!"

"You want to touch them?" she generously offered. Right here, a million things raced through my head as I tried to find the right answer. All that came out of my mouth was "why?" "Well, I feel lonely since Marcus left. I haven't been touched since. But in no way do I wanna get myself embroiled in another relationship so soon. Yet I'm so horny I could die!"

Before I could ask "what about Jill?" my hands already had a mind of their own and made their way round the waist of Amanda. She didn't resist. What was I DOING? Instead of breaking off, I moved closer to kiss her. My left hand had already moved to cup her breasts from the front. My god! They were more than a handful. I tried to be gentle, slowly massaging them. My right felt her ass, before making its way up her back. For the moment, she just sat back and allowed me to feel her all over. Her legs though short were smooth and creamy. Her face was like a baby's bottom and I wished I could get that damn bra off now. But just as I was about to get closer, I heard footsteps behind and froze, looked at my watch and said, "Let's go, the movie's starting." She just nodded and we got up.

Just as I thought, Capitol was dead. There were barely 30 people in that gigantic hall. So we made our way to our seats and I looked around to see if there were any eyes nearby. The nearest guy was 5 rows behind and he was just as busy with his girlfriend. The moment we sat down, Amanda whispered in my ears, "Where did we stop?" That was the signal for me to get to work. I slipped my left hand behind her back and under her top to unclip the bra. As the bra unhooked, I could swear her breasts almost popped out. "That's better," she sighed. My right hand moved up the front of her top and within seconds, I was in heaven as the most coveted breasts I have been trying to get to for the last three years were now cupped in my hands. I kneaded at them slowly as Amanda rested her head on my shoulder. It was my turn to whisper to her, "Your turn." She knew instinctively what I meant and proceeded to unzip my pants carefully. Thank goodness I was wearing boxers today. With a little help from me, we managed to free my dick from my pants. It was semi-hard but rose to full attention within seconds of coming into contact with Amanda's bear hands. She held my shaft and slowly pumped me up. After that hot session with Jill earlier, I thought it was gonna be a little hard to get excited easily again. But the combined sensation of touching those soft jello like tits of Amanda, and her giving me a hand job was too good to be true.
Old 27-02-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster

"Wow! IT is bigger than Marcus" she whispered. "I like." And continued to pump me as I tweaked at her nipples. She had smaller and harder nipples than Jill's. Jill had large nipples that were pink before they were erected. She gripped me hard and pumped my cock, using two hands and playing with them like rolling pin. She edged her hand further into my boxers and pulled my balls out as well. Now she used one hand to jerk me while the other massaged my balls.

How I wished I could have her mouth engulf my cock. I glance left and right to check if there were anyone sitting in the same row. The coast was clear and I slowly led Amanda down to my dick. She knew what I wanted and managed to squeeze herself between the seat in front and me. It's easy when you are small and the cinema's big. I opened by leg and moved her there. She placed her mouth over my prick and slowly bobbed her head up and down. She couldn't go all the way and so concentrated her efforts around the head of my cock. I was so hot I didn't know what to do. Should I cum? As her hand moved up and down my shaft, she flicked her tongue expertly around the tip. She moved faster and faster and I couldn't holdback much longer and exploded in her mouth. She didn't stop (like Jill who never let me cum in her mouth) and proceeded to suck me dry. The thrill of getting blown by a girl I always fantasised about AND doing it in a cinema was like a total dream come true for me. As I softened, she stopped and looked up at me with a smile. Pointed to the toilet and off she went. Don't ask me what happened on screen because it is a total blank to me.

Well here's the conclusion to the night...or is it? We left the Capitol at around 11pm. After she came back from the toilet, we cuddled and she allowed me to continue to fondle her breasts. Her bra was already safely ensconced in her pocket. There was a part of me that felt guilty as hell, but the devil inside said to just take it as it is right now and leave the worrying later. As we were walking out, we got back to friend status only because we were afraid of who we might bump into. No hand holding or hugging.

"Where do we go from here?" I asked.

"Home, I suppose." Amanda replied.

"Your place? Now?" I was shocked at this point in time. "NOT idiot! I meant we go back to our own homes. I think we should cool it for a while. What do you think?" she said hitting me with her bag as she talked. I gave a sheepish smile and shrugged my shoulders.

"Did you like it? I hope it was good for you." She tried to steer back a little to the subject. "I know Jill never takes your load in her mouth. So how did it feel?"

"Great! No one's ever done that for me. You okay bout it? Feeling weird or something?"

"Nah, I know it was just two adults having a good time. Anyway, I cannot imagine attaching myself to you. It's too strange. But I am a little unsatisfied still. You're smiling because you got lucky asshole!"

She did have a point and I was already feeling bad that I did not get a chance to satisfy her. They're little to be done at this point except go home. "You think we can still catch a bus?" I asked. She gave me a Dunno look again and just headed towards the bus stop. Amanda lived at Serangoon Garden, which wasn't too far from where I lived. We waited for about 5 minutes before the bus turned up. It was almost 11.30pm and the bus was almost empty. We sat ourselves at the back and proceeded to chat about stuff.

"You know, a circumcised dick does look more appealing. Marcus was not circumcised and things get a little salty shall we say. When did you do it?" she queried.

So I proceeded to tell her my little tale and found her laughing at the bits of me wearing a skirt. We were like old friends again and I was amazed that this girl had just given me head and yet she was still not giving me shit. I began to believe that Jill didn't set her up for this. As the bus emptied out, we were soon the last two passengers with almost 20 minutes of the journey left to be made. I made one last old move before the night ended. I reached over and pulled her nearer to me. She reciprocated and leaned herself on me. I kissed her forehead before moving down to her earlobes. Licking gently, making her squirm just that little bit. "I think I should pay you back a favour." I said and proceeded to move my hand down to her thighs. Stroking them gently and lightly with my nails. She was responding by tilting her head back and her eyes were closed. I kissed her neck, and tried hard not to give any bites. I slid my tongue down her neck. All that time, my other hand groped at her breasts. I told you I like bus rides.

Damn! I forgot she was wearing shorts. How was I gonna get through? I tried to probe my index finger through her tight shorts when her hand moved to guide my hand to her zip. She pulled down her zipper and pushed my hand through the small crevice. Eureka! No panties to contend with. Slowly I fingered her crack, which were a little dry still, gently exploring and trying to find that sacred spot. Bingo, when I touched on it, she gasped just a little. With my middle finger, I rubbed it softly up and down. "Ooohhhh yessss don't stop." She tried to speak through her steadily increasing breath. I fingered her slowly before building up momentum. Switching from up down movements to circular ones. I inserted two fingers into her cunt hole and again she whimpered, "that's it. faster uuunnnggghhhh" She guided my hand back to her G-spot and asked me to rub her harder now. She was really wet by now.

My other hand was rolling her nipple around between my fingers and alternated that with kneading her by now heaving breasts. Now I used two fingers to rub her clit, more and more violently as she gyrated her pelvis, grinding her clit against my fingers. "I wish you could put that big cock of yours in me..uuunnnggghhhhh..nooowww.." I kept my motion steady, unrelenting. I was afraid she would scream and catch the bus-driver's attention. "yesss. yesss yesss" she whispered (thankfully). Her hips ground faster and faster, and then with a thrust, she stopped. I could feel her arching her back before letting out a sigh. "Uhhhhh..that's good." She pulled my cunt-juice soaked fingers out and zipped herself up before offering me a tissue to wipe my fingers. I just looked at her and put both fingers into my mouth, sucking them completely. She laughed out loud now and I could see the driver turning back for a glance.
Old 27-02-2009, 10:01 AM
Samster

She looked up and saw her bus-stop just coming into view and said, "Just in time. See you tomorrow" Could there really be a tomorrow after a night like this? If it was gonna be like today, I couldn't wait.

The whiff of Amanda's juice still lingered on my fingers when my phone started to ring. It jolted me out of my stupor and I scrambled to answer it. I looked at it and realised it was Jill. I looked at my watch and it was already 12.15, and I guessed she must still be at work. "Hi dear where are you?" her voice sort of trailed from the other end of the receiver. She sounded a little tired. "You alright? What time you gonna finish?" I mustered up enough strength to not sound too tired though frankly, after the excitement I have had for the night, I was ready to lie down and die. "Well, gonna knock off earlier than expected to get some rest. But I gotta come back again to finish this thing tomorrow and maybe even Sunday. This fucking audit is killing me!" she growled. "I really wanna see you now, where are you?" Man I was shit tired and she wanted to see me? "I'm almost home on the bus." "Can I come over and crash for the night?" she persisted.

When put that way, how could I resist? So I told her come over and sleep for the night. Jill regularly spends weekends at my place and my parents were already used to her presence. They liked her because she looked decent and nice. Don't get me wrong, by no means is she the angelic type (but you my dear readers would already know that). I won't describe Jill as a babe, but more one of those you would like to bring home and show your parents type. She had short hair, but not the type that looks like it takes a ton of gel to keep up. More like soft silky short hair. She's got small single-eyelids that make her look real sexy when she wants, and nice creamy skin tone, with just a hint of tan. We got to know each other in the final year of university and were tutorial mates. I had always seen her around and thought she had a magnetic personality. Of course Amanda was always around her and for a while, I was considering my options. In varsity, Amanda looked even better than she does now, more glowing and maybe just a hint lighter. Jill was the same, but more sporty. Favouring the jeans and T-shirt look. Interestingly, Amanda also has bedroom eyes, but more seductive. The kind that sends a jolt to your dick when she decides to smoulder and smoulder she did earlier tonight on the bus ride.

She was paler than Jill because besides their swims together, she got out to the sun a lot less. Back to Jill on the phone. "So I'll come over in about an hour's time. Remember to wait up for me. Bye Jack can't wait to see you again." And the phone went click as she ended the conversation huskily. As I pressed the bell to alight the bus, I was wondering if I was gonna be able to survive the night? Milked three time within hours is seriously draining for me. I like sex, but 'All things in moderation' has always been my personal motto. Then I remembered that I better rush home to get myself cleaned up. You never know women, they can smell another woman's scent on you a mile away. In these three years, there was probably only once that I cheated on Jill and she was on it in a flash.

It was the first year after graduation and I had started my first job working in an advertising firm as a copywriter. Three months into my job and a young intern comes in to my firm for her industrial attachment. Still barely out of the Polytechnic and fresh as spring, I was attracted to her like bee to honey. She had long hair, tall slim and yet with a pair of decent sized boobs. In fact if I remember right, they were 34C. I remember because we went out to shop during one of the lunch breaks and we went to Calvin Klein at Pacific Plaza. Her name was May and boy everyone in that office wanted a piece of her.

I wanted to go look at CDs at Tower Records but she dragged me into CK with her. She said she needed my opinion on something and I thought it was probably a dress or something. When we got to the second floor and she headed to the lingerie section, I was getting a little nervous. She picked out a pair of sheer viscous under-wired bra and held them up to show me. "What do you think?" she winked at me. Boy what am I supposed to say? I mumbled something about it looking nice but she asked, "Do you think it is sexy?" At that point, I was sweating beads and trying hard to maintain my calm. "Why don't you try it on and see for yourself." I said. She went, "Great, but you got to let me know what you think. Okay?" Who was I then to say no to her when here 34C boobs were staring at me? So into the dressing room she went and I waited nervously outside till she called for me. I steadied myself and went over to her cubicle. She opened it a little and I peaked in. There before me she stood in her bra, which was white and sheer. Her pink erect nipples (I don't know from the air-conditioning or the excitement) were right before my eyes. I swallowed hard and nodded my head. She had to push the envelope a little more, "Would you be glad to see your girlfriend wear this before you had sex?"

Yeah, sure why not? In fact I would love to have sex now. Thank you very much please. Instead, I calmly said, "Yes." She then whispered to me and said, "I can see your bulge you're that hot eh?" I looked down at myself and indeed, my dick was most visible as it was forcing its way up. "Maybe later" she smiled. I pulled my head out and went back to the store trying my best to conceal my excitement.

What was this young girl of 19 playing at? There were other guys in the firm and they were probably better catches than I was. After she paid up and we left I had to ask her why she was doing this. "Because I think you're funny, charming and not dangerous. Sure all the guys leer at me, but at least I know you keep a friendly distance. Maybe its because you got a girlfriend already. You must like her a lot."

She was right as I was going through a really good patch with Jill as our relationship was just blossoming. I did notice May but not like the pack of hounds at work. I supposed that sometimes it is true that women like men who are attached for some warped reason. "So are you just a little cock-tease?" I asked daringly. She looked at me with a mock angry face before answering, "Why don't you try to find out?" I needed no more invitation. When we got back to the office, I could hardly work. How could I when all I could see before me were May's glorious tits. They were not as big as Amanda's was but really outstanding for someone her size. At the same time, she made my work no less easy by casting little knowing glances over at me time and again. I knew she was playing a game and I just let her draw me in.
Old 27-02-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jaxsen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

I am a very big fan of One-Eye-snake last time and had kept all his stories.
But all was lost when my hard disk crashed without any backup.

Thanks for this story and hope you continue with more of them.
Cheers.
Old 27-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Samster

yeah bro jaxson i missed them too... some bro here also contributing their own now so letting them know the benchmark

-------------------------------

At the end of the evening, she asked if I was ready to leave. You see, May was a rich man's daughter and was already driving her own car. Daddy bought it for her after she passed her driving test. It was a nice little car, a Mazda 121, cute and safe for a young girl like her. She might have been 19 but no way you could tell just looking at her. So she offered to give me a lift and again winked at me. I said why not. Jill was having dinner with her parents and I was not that close yet to attend family occasions. So with nothing to lose but some sperm, I packed up and we left.

May was a confident little bitch, and you could tell even from the way she drives. Although she was supposed to send me home, she decided she was hungry and why don't we take a detour for dinner. Her detour turned out to be a long one. In the car, she continued to flirt with me as she drove. Asking me where was Jill, and was I gonna see her that night. I had no idea where she was going and had no desire to know. Then she got personal and asked if I ever had sex. I said yes. She said that she had, but never really enjoyed herself because the guys were always too young and in a hurry. I asked her why not pick on one of the more senior guys in the firm "I wanted something in between" At that moment I decided it was now or never and place a daring hand on her thigh caressing her lightly.

I looked at my watch and realised that it was about 8pm already and we were somewhere near the beach. She turned off the expressway and I knew this was gonna be it. Finding a car park, she stopped the car and looked over at me. Her big eyes glowing with youth, as she said, "No regrets" I shook my head and pulled her towards me to kiss her. She tasted sweet and yet there was and clumsiness to her hands. I slowly unbuttoned her shirt as she hugged me tighter. "How many guys you ever been with?" I asked while we fumbled to get each other's clothes off. "Four" by then her hands were at my fly and trying to release my cock. Her blouse undone, I had a good look at her tits, which was still in the CK bra. I moved to touch them. The viscous felt nice against her soft flesh and how I had forgotten how a 19-year-old felt like. I pushed her breasts together and gave them a good squeeze before unhooking her bra. She had already worked her hands around my cock, but did not really know what to do with it.

"You feel slightly different from the other guys I had. A little thicker, I cannot make a full circle with my fingers round it!" as a hint of surprise came through her voice.

I buried my face into her breasts and turned to lick her nipple gently. Just tingling the very tip with my tongue and slowly circling the areola bringing out soft mewing sounds from her. Thankfully she was wearing a skirt so I could slip my hand up her thigh as I continued to delight myself in her buxom. She just did the standard hand job on me, wanking me up and down, till I had to show her how to play with it some more. To lightly brush her palm round the tip of my cock-head, to massage my balls the right way. Simultaneously, I had slowly tugged her G-string apart and started to tease her clit. Lightly then slowly as I felt her juices flowing, I increased the pace. My tongue devoured her breasts and made a line down to her navel and discovered to my pleasant surprise that it was pierced. As I kept her skirt on, I had to get her to push back her seat as I went down between her legs. My tongue flicked away at her clit, and by now she was moaning like mad. I was glad it was a weekday and there weren't many cars around this car park. I also had a sneaking suspicion she had been here before. But these thoughts were far from my mind as I pleasured her with my tongue and fingers.

Actually going down on a woman is something I don't enjoy a great deal, but I discovered that it makes the girl go crazy and I liked that. So as I licked her cunt, she kept going "oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..a little higher.that's it! That's it that's so gooood uunnnnnnghhh.." Her cunt was as wet as a slurp by now and she was pushing her hips into my face. As she moved, I worked harder tasting her salty cum juice which was really flowing now. My finger hit her spot on and she let out one mega gasp before tightening her muscles. Her body went a little limp as I moved back to her pierced belly and eventually to kiss her again and make her taste her own juice. "Mmmmmpphhh now let's get that dick of yours working," she sighed before proceeding to move her head down to my cock. She took it slowly and tried to take the whole length before gagging. "Like that?" she asked. I was rock hard now as she slurped away at me moving her head and head in unison. "Harder." I said. She took her mouth away and jerked at my dick vigorously and said with the sultriest look I've ever seen, "Fuck me now!"

I moved to position myself above her as she guided my cock into that tight little hole of hers. She let out a little ouch and grimace as I forced myself in. Thankfully she was well lubricated by then. I started off slowly to let her acclimatise and moved faster and faster. Within moments I was slamming my 6-inches into her at full force. She was a total moaner as she couldn't stop herself. I was thinking of gagging her mouth with something in case the police came by.

As I fucked her She wrapped her legs round my waist and was practically pulling me into her. I jammed myself harder into her as I groped her breasts, pinching her nipples and pulling at them. She was moving her hips in time to me and her hands were on her clit and rubbing herself again. I asked her to move on top as I pulled myself out and she position her cunt to my cock, zeroed in and lowered herself onto it. I thrust my hips up to meet her downward motion and her breasts were bouncing away in front of my face. I pulled her toward me so I could suck and lick those gorgeous baubles. With a hand on each breast, I kneaded them like dough. She was moving her self up and down and round and round. She was grind me good and was moaning away as the car windows started steaming up. A little like Titanic the movie which was not what I had intended. After about 5 minutes or so of her on me I told her lie down back down as I tried to tit-fuck her.

I had never done it before but after squeezing her breasts around I realised there was a distinct possibility here. I was right! I shoved my dick between her breasts as she pushed them together and tried to lick my tip as I shoved towards her face. Intermittently, she would take my dick into her mouth and give it a good sucking before letting me go back to fucking her breasts. I couldn't take it as I looked into that angel face of hers and felt like cumming. She grabbed my dick and jerked my dick fast and hard. I released right smack into her face and neck and finally her breasts. She pulled my dick and smeared the sperm all over her breasts till my cock stopped its little jerks. Before I sat back and cooled off, I pulled out the tissues from the back of the car and wiped her off. I cleaned myself and dressed up. Then I got out the car and had a smoke.
Old 27-02-2009, 06:35 PM
Samster

"That was great. I really enjoyed myself. Never had anyone lick me like that before. Thanks. And by the way, don't take tonight seriously because it was part of a bet I had with my classmates on who would get laid in their internship first. And guess what I won," was what she had to offer as I sucked on my cancer-stick. It was then my phone rang.

May drop me off at my place, kissed me goodbye and left. She would leave the firm in a week's time and I have never tried to revisit the experience again. Why? Because that evening, Jill called up and wanted to meet me near my place as she had finished dinner. That is of course one of the inherent things of being in a relationship which I love: someone to always be there for you, to want you and have fun with. Jill and I rarely had a bad moment, quarrels would dissipate quickly and nothing gets us down for too long. I suppose what made us work was that we were always connecting on a level we were both on.

My relationship with Jill was something I treasured and the last thing I wanted was to screw it up. But screw it up I almost did as she came over that evening. We met at the nearby coffee shop for a drink and chat before I sent her home. Big mistake was to forget to do a thorough cleaning up as well as overcompensating. I bought her some stupid little gift and she got all-suspicious. Guys remember this: You screw around behind your girl's back, try not to be too nice. She will know!! Anyway, one thing led to another and before I knew it, she could smell the scent of May's cunt juice somewhere on me. Grilled me to death for it, and well the less said about that the better. Things soured pretty badly as a result of that.

Jill decided to not see me for a few weeks to go on a break from me. Amanda thought it would be good to get away from 'that cheating S.O.B. and took Jill off for a holiday in K.L. I was left to be miserable on my own. Martin, one of my best mates tried to cheer me up by asking me to go out for drinks at Zook. I wished I had done it differently like taken a shower before meeting Jill that night. Sure I had a good screw, but man Jill is worth more than 1-hour sex with a babe with a great body. Martin tried his best to convince me that it was for the best that Jill leaves me, so I could be a swinging bachelor again. Everyone claims to love the idea of being a bachelor and being able to pull any chick they meet in the bars and nite-clubs. But the truth couldn't be farther from the truth. How many of us really end up with babes on a one-nite stand? I must say that my chance with May was like a bolt out from the blue, and I made no mistake in believing it was going to be a regular occurrence. In such circumstances, it was important to keep things in perspective.

Martin and I got to the wine bar section of the place where all the newbie working types usually hang out trying to be seen by others. The guys there were either showing off their babes seated with them or were in groups of similarly dressed guys scooping the girls available for the evening. We found ourselves a kina bar stool thing near the entrance and ordered ourselves a couple of Tequila shots to get started and two jugs of Long Island. Shit! If you're gonna be depressed, might as well get sloshed. So there we were that night, having ourselves a good-depressing time, bashing at the women around us and laughing at the insecurity of the army boys around us in their caps trying hard to look hip and cool.

How all that seems like an eternity away now. The babes around us were the usual lot: dressed in black, stripy dresses, heels or the more relaxed designer jeans look. Laughing away with their cigarettes hanging at the ends of their fingers and looking like they were so desirable. Some were, but others the fatter ones dressed in their tight tops and skirts; fats spilling left right and centre should be banned from appearing in public dressed that way.

We were into our 3rd jug of Long Island when at the corner of my eye, I caught an image. In my state of alcoholic daze, I might have been mistaken, but I could have sworn I saw my ex-girlfriend form college, Esther. I rubbed at my eyes to make sure it was her because she had been away for the last few years to study in Australia. We broke up because it was not realistic for two 19 year olds to wait around for one another, and basically as my life went on, we slowly lost touch with each other.

I told Martin I needed to go to the loo and tried to find Esther. I saw her moving in that direction and waited outside next to a large plant and hopefully obscured by the darkness of the place. I really don't know why is it that I am sneaking around, but I suppose I did not know what I was gonna say when I met her. Esther was a Eurasian; her dad was British and her mom was Korean. They met and settled here back in the 70s and their daughter is a great product of their union. I met Esther in JC and she was one of those cute girls with slightly brownish hair silky and billowy. She was average height, about 1.64 and medium tits. She had her mother's eyes (a trend is developing here with my interest in single-eyelid girls), but she had the right blend of her dad's features. There were times in college when she would come bounding in with her two ponytails and positively drive the guys mad with hormonal rage. We went steady at the end of first year and stayed together till we finished JC. I suppose there were times when I thought about the chances of us still being an item if she had not gone to Murdoch Uni.

Esther was the first girl I experienced serious petting with. We never went to full penetration because I was the fuddy-duddy one afraid of this and that. Now I am not stereotyping Eurasians and trying to insinuate that Esther was wild and all. In fact, we were pretty innocent. I started the ball rolling with a casual touch here and a grope there, instigating her to go further, but then getting chicken shit. So here I am standing outside the toilet of Zook, hiding behind some plant, waiting to 'bump into my ex and I am almost on the verge of getting dumped by Jill. The toilet door opens and shuts several times as girls walk in and out until she appeared. It must have been the Long Islands because I managed to pluck up the courage and stepped forward, looked her in the eyes and gave her a great big hug. I was half expecting some great big rugby player or something to appear behind me and clobber me one for doing that. Thankfully, nothing happened. She was surprised, but after recognition sank in, she literally screamed.
Old 27-02-2009, 06:36 PM
Samster

"Its so great to see you! Jack!" I was glad that she even remembered my name. Then she caught me by surprise by planting a peck on my cheek. "Who're you here with? Any new girlfriend hidden away somewhere?" I shook my head and asked "What about you?" She pointed over to a table of assorted guys and girls with her chin. "Your friends or colleagues? Heck! When did you get back? There's so much to catch up with. Wanna go out sometime?" I bombarded her with a string of questions. "How about now? I'm getting bored with these guys from work. Did you drive?" she had to ask one of the toughest question for a guy who doesn't own his own set of wheels. I shrugged my shoulders but she pulled out her keys from her bag.

By the time we got to the car, I could see that Esther was just that bit plastered. As we got in, I asked if she was okay enough to drive. She looked at me and said that I might be right to hang on a while before we got started. She flicked the ignition and turned the aircon and hi-fi on. The song came on "I don't have to sell my soul/ He's already in me..I don't need to sell my soul/He's already in me" And that brought back all the memories of JC. Esther was one of the few girls who actually appreciated my taste in music and The Stone Roses was one of the first bands we shared together. Not very romantic, but terribly attractive to a spotty youth into obscuro bands. So here we are, all grown up and still listening to the same band in the stereo.

She had kept her hair in a short bob which accentuated her Asian features and hiding further the fact that she had a little Caucasian in her. She had filled out a little better, but still with normal tits. What was probably most attractive about her was her slim svelte body. She looked toned and ready. The strange thing was that I felt attracted to her, but not lustful. Instead, it was more like puppy crush all over again. She tilted her head back and rested it on the headrest. The line of her neck was inviting. The alcohol kicked in again and I leaned over to give her a kiss, a tender one on her neck. She turned, almost slow motion like (again maybe because of the alcohol) and look at me. "Hey! We haven't even caught up with each other!" she tried to protest. "Don't you think we should have done something a few years back but never did?" she continued. I scratched my head and look even more dumbfounded than the alcohol had already made me. I didn't want sex, just comfort from the sadness I was in. Esther smiled.

We decided to go get a couple more drinks and head towards somewhere, anywhere to catch up on our missed days. The years seemed to roll away as we talked and laughed as she was driving along. After driving along aimlessly, we finally found a 7-eleven (again, kinda like a trend building up here!). We bought the drinks and drove off. A 6-pack of Hooch as well as some cigarettes. As I was paying, I looked over and saw the display rack for condoms. Somehow, I just reached over and bought a pack of my favourite white ones. Some women are known to be allergic to the spermicide, but I feel that this gives me the maximum sensation. Then again, I might just be wrong. All this while, Esther waited for me in the car. I got back in and she drove away. "Where to now?" I was curious. She said we could go over to her place.

"You mean you got your own place now?" I was a little surprised. "No silly, I still stay with my parents, but do you remember the roof access we had in our apartment? The one where we used to hang out at in the afternoons for tans and 'fun'?" she said 'fun' with a cheeky little smile aimed at my direction. Of course I remember the roof. It was a great make-out place, although some of the neighbouring condos could get a good view at us, we never went all the way up there and it at least offered us some privacy from her parents. So I usually managed to cop a feel of her young pert breasts, and she used to give my little brother a few fleeting rubs. But that was all, innocent teenage make-out sessions which never went beyond heavy petting.

She asked what was I doing and whether I was seeing anybody. I managed to dodge that question for a good while, somehow skirting the issue without giving any definite answers. Instead, I pried into her last few years. I found out she had returned only that year and was just starting to find herself in her new job.

She had spent longer than she should bumming out in Perth and later Melbourne, taking on a few jobs while over there, but her parents wanted her back eventually. So after stalling for as long as she could she gave in and came back. As for dating, she was not seeing anyone on a regular basis, but of course went out on dates every now and then. At the moment, she worked in a firm doing constancy for office networks, and hated her job. She was totally surrounded by these sex-starved guys, mostly geeks who constantly tried to get her to go out. "It's like they expect me to fuck around with them just because I am a girl, and I'm Eurasian," she fumed. I could see what she was talking about because she did look rather sumptuous with her slim shapely body and sometimes, come-fuck-me looks. We drove into her condo and parked, took out our drinks and proceeded to the lift. I patted my back pocket to make sure the rubbers were still there. I still didn't know if I was gonna get lucky, but I was not gonna get caught with my pants down and she demanding safe sex and me with no protection.

We opened her door quietly and moved towards the balcony. From there, it was a short trip up to the roof. I glanced at my watch and realised it was already 3am. Then I looked over at the other condos around us and checked out the coast to be sure it was all clear. We sat down at the deck chairs her father had set up on the roof and proceeded to shoot the breeze about all things under the sun while taking swigs from the Hooch. The Long Island was slowly wearing away, and it was nice to get all sloshed up again. Slowly, the conversation veered towards my availability status again. The alcohol got to me and I was washed over with melancholy as I related to her about what happened between Jill and me. She was initially unsympathetic and said I actually deserved it, peppering her comments with wicked little laughter. I looked over and discovered she was actually having quite a good time laughing at my misfortunes. As I looked at her laugh, she radiated, and I was swept back almost 6 years to the days when we used to be so carefree. I couldn't resist it and again, leaned over to kiss her. She reciprocated by closing her eyes and enveloping my lips. She bit down on my lower lip as I used my tongue to explore. Our tongues were in danger of intertwining helplessly as our limbs clamoured for the comfort of each other's body.

We were soon rolling on the floor, lips still locked together firmly and hands roving around, exploring formerly familiar areas. Her hands slipped under my shirt and caressed my back, occasionally scratching me with her nails. I tried my best to remove her body-hugging top, yanking it out from her pants and slowly lifting it to reveal her breasts. They were still covered up by her strapless bra that I did not even bother to unhook, but proceeded to pull them down exposing them to the cool evening breeze. Goosebumps formed around her nipples as they hardened to my touch and as well as the contact with the chill night. They were as exquisite as ever, slightly more bounces them I remembered them, but still as delicious as ever in that nice shade of pink. My cock was growing harder by the second as I rubbed the nipples of her right between my fingers and placed a longing mouth to suckle her left breast. I thrust my hard cock against her crotch and I was sure she could feel my hardness beneath her black tights. "Are you sure you won't regret this with Jill?" she murmured as I continued to rub my dick against her cunt. "I don't really care now." I answered.

-----------------------------

Stay tuned
Old 01-03-2009, 10:06 AM
Samster

It didn't matter what she asked or how I answered by this point. I believe that the two of us were at the point of no return and the passion driving us on to complete a task we had set out on all those years ago had to be finished tonight.

I went for the jugular and tugged at her tights, pulling down her G-strings at the same time. She ran her fingers through my hair as I tussled to undress her fully. Under the glow of the moonlight, I could see her little bush of hair between her legs. They look like they had been trimmed carefully to prevent it getting too wild and messy. It looked so inviting, I dove right in and proceeded to pleasure her with the tip of my tongue.

She dug her fingers into my hair and nearly my head as I lapped away at her wet cunt. She was excited all right, so excited my lips were all wet even before a minute of eating her. She let out little gasps and soft grunts whenever I managed to find the spot. I licked at it softly, teasing her and building up the tempo. I used a finger to prod gently at her 'lips, spreading them and licking her real good.

Her writhing body told me I was getting her more horny by the minute. Every now and then, I would reach up to squeeze her breasts or to pinch at her nipple. All this while, her hands kept pushing my face into her cunt whenever she arched her back to smother me with her juices. "oooooohhhhh yessssss we should have done this long ago." Was all the encouragement I needed from her to finish her off with a mighty climax. I licked at her harder, faster and slowly used a finger to enter her cunt. I grasped her juicy ass and pinched at it, slapping it once in a while, and the tingling of the slaps must have gotten her even more excited as she sped up her rhythm, thrusting herself up at my mouth faster. Grinding her cunt into face and almost yelling, "Lick me yes. EAT ME!!!! Unnnngggghh yesssss" With a final furious push, she arched herself again and stiffened before going limp. She practically collapsed into a heap as I traced a line from her pussy through her belly button and up between her breasts before reaching her lips again via her neck. Making stops along the way to kiss and love her delectable white flesh.

As we kissed, she licked me with her tongue to catch the residual taste of her own cunt juice. "I like to taste myself now I want to taste you."

I had given her hand jobs before in college, but never ever went down on her before, and similarly, she had never ever given me a full head before. How I managed to let her get away with it was beyond me. She slithered down to her knees as I positioned myself back on the deck chair. She unbuckled my belt and slowly unzipped my trousers. There was a look of anticipation in her eyes and a smirk on her face, like she couldn't wait to cast her eyes on my dick again.

Since licking a girl out was never the greatest of turn-on for me, I had lost a little of my stiffness, so when she finally pulled off my briefs, what confronted her was a semi-erect dick. "You gotta work now," I said wickedly but she giggled at the challenge ahead. Not a big one as the sight of her lovely face between my face and staring at my cock was enough to bring some more life back into it. The blood rushed to fill the veins there as she took her first bite at my banana.

It is slightly curved to one side and now growing to its full size in her mouth. She held it there and made use of her tongue to give it a swirl at the head. She tried lowering her head further on me and soon almost took the whole length. "You've got practice I see," I said as she continued to flick her tongue away expertly over my rock hard cock now.

Then as she moved her head up and her lips moistened my cock slowly, I couldn't imagine not doing this sooner. Up and down she went, slowly and gently. I was having quite a blowjob, and she hadn't used her hands yet. I moved my hands to caress her breasts. They were not even as big as Jill's, but they had a nice soft creamy touch to them. Her right hand held to the base of my shaft as she started to move her mouth faster. Licking my whole shaft, and using her lips to lubricate the underside of my cock as she kissed it.

Then occasionally, she would lick my balls, sucking on them gently, producing a sensation I had never experienced before. I rubbed her tits faster as I got more excited and she caught on to my signals, changing her pace to a more furious one. She was sucking hard now, producing a vacuum 'pop sound whenever she pulled my cock out of her mouth.

As she got excited, she pumped her hands hard and rough over the length of my cock, spitting on it to add moisture so she could jerk me faster and harder. I was almost afraid I was gonna cum, but she was relentless. Faster and faster she sucked, and pulled and I found myself thrusting my cock into her mouth. I was fucking her so hard she was gagging, but I didn't care and she didn't seem to care too.

Then she would raise herself on her knees and took my cock and rubbed it against her tits. She wanted me to cum and did not want to stop until my spunk was shot all over her. "I want you to cum all over my face and my tits now..ahhhhhh cum on. Jack..shoot your cum on me" she spoke with a total sultry accent. I wasn't going to end the night without fucking her. "I want my cock in your cunt" I grunted. "In due time later now I want you to explode on me," she sighed. And she jerked me off even harder, sucking me hard while she pulled whatever was left of my circumcised foreskin. The sensation was electrifying, and unrelenting as I could feel my sperm building up and as she sucked her last few deep strokes, I could hold on no longer and exploded my cum into her mouth. She pulled it out and let the last few shots land on her face, and her breasts. She finished me off by milking me dry on her breasts, rubbing my cock head against her nipples.

Esther was a total sex-machine up to this point. She had forced me to cum, and I was totally at her mercy. She was that good. I was now tired and was afraid the alcohol and that first shot would mean no more second bite of the cherry. It was good I must say, but I was more interested in fucking the girl I had wet dreams about in college. Little did I know that she was not about to stop there. As I was lying on the deck chair letting the final waves of ecstasy wash through me, she rubbed her cum soaked body and tits all over my thighs. She still remembered that I loved the feeling of a nice nipple lightly tickling the skin of my inner thighs.

She was hell-bent on getting another hard-on from me. She continued to move her body up my leg and body massaged me with her tits, as I got smeared by my own cum. She then took my hand and asked me to gather my clothes, which I couldn't understand. She led me down the ladder and back onto the balcony and into her bedroom. It was by now 3.40am and I guess it was definite that her parents weren't going to wake up now. We threw the clothes on the bed and went to the bathroom.

Inside, we turned on the shower and went under the water together. I kissed and held her tightly in a passionate embrace as the water ran over our heads. "I think we should clean up a little before round two," she suggested. So with a little soap each, we turned off the shower and lathered each other. I cleaned her back and her breasts, especially her breasts. The soapiness made it easier to rub her nipples with my fingers and soap her ass. She then pushed her breasts up against my body to use her tits to give me a good soaping. She made circular motions with her tits and made sure I was getting cleaned. From my chests to my dick and down to my thighs. Then she turned me around and mashed her tits against my back. I reached back with both my hands to grab her ass, rimming her anus and just reaching the tip of her cunt. She took her soapy hand and gave my cock a good lathering. All this sexiness was bringing new life to my cock. Steadily she jerked me up and down, up and down, bringing it back to full attention. I quickly turned on the shower to wash ourselves off so we could get back to the bed to finish this night of hot sex.

We couldn't stop kissing each other as we stumbled out of the shower and she dried me off with her towel before I did the same for her. We continued with our kissing and eventually made our way to the bed. My cock was all ready to penetrate Esther, and I reached over to my pants to get my condom. She looked up and smiled, "You're so considerate, Jack. But we can do without it, I all ready NOW." I needed no second invitation as she ran her fingers lightly over my dick, teasing it. I reached down to feel her and inserted a finger slowly into her cunt. She was nice and juicy by now and I moved her onto her pillow. She parted her legs ready to receive my manhood, and helped my cock into her cunt by guiding it. "ooooohhhhh. I haven't had a dick in me for such a long time that feels so good." Her cunt was tight, tighter than I had imagined for someone who had bummed around Australia as long as she did. I thought deep down that she did fuck around, but perhaps the recent inactivity made it that bit tighter now.

After the first few long slow thrusts, I quickened my strokes. I humped her hard for a good 30 seconds with short hard jabs, pinching hard at her ass, pulling her towards me. She closed her eyes and one of her hands moved to squeezed her own breasts. She opened her legs wide, and I held onto her feet and I could feel her tip by now and reverted back to the long slow strokes. She moaned sexily which I was afraid would travel to her parent's room. But as I moved faster, I couldn't care less if her father burst in on us now. After all we were fully-grown adults and this was consensual sex. I moved her legs together and pushed her over to one side and her cunt now felt even tighter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1