The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jassonlo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Reliving the One Eye Snake Stories

ya man. thumb up 2 u.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
foolish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my small contribution.. one of my favourite

AhLian - Mariann (part 1)

Sigh … kanina … it was only Monday … having to drag myself off the bed to work on Monday is already a cruel act … whole day long, I was looking forward to go home at six … get a good rest and really start WORK tomorrow … knn … last minute, my boss asked me to attend a banquet at 7:30pm in Conrad International … just because he needed to "attend to some personal matters" … "SAI" ! and sigh!

I strolled along Bugis, thinking of what to do for two hours before proceeding to Conrad … "Hey ma," I spoke to my mobile, "not coming back for dinner … ya lor … the boss asked me to attend dinner again lor …" blah blah blah … I did not notice her initially … "Hey Cindy … off work already or not … free for one and a half hour ………… har, work late …… later …… hmmnnn … see lor …… I'll call you …" – sigh – " hello, Anita please ……… outstation ? ……… never mind …" – sigh – "wei, Jolene? …… ya, is me, Joe … hey … long time no ……… har, still in meeting? …… OK … OK …" – sigh – "Belinda? …… not feeling well ……… then take care ok? …" – sigh – "Hello … deligXX? … Sundra working? …… what? 8pm? …… never mind …" – sigh – "hi Monica … hey, got time or not … meet you at Geyl …… ya … ya … what?! …… fetch you son from childcare? … you have a son??? …… ok lor … see you … hhhmmmnnn … never mind lar …" … siao liao, strolling with a hard on … then I noticed her … sitting on the road curb with her two friends … she was wearing a pink tube top, exposing her mid drift, a dark green skirt and a minimum 3" high heel sandals … she had a typical Lian face (not ugly, just Lian-ly!) … and young … what entrapped my sight was her massive boobs packed cramped in her one size smaller strapless bra … it must be at least 38" … maybe even 40" … I was drooling … not that I have not come across big breasts … but on her young Chinese Lian … this is a rare breed! Her two mambo-jumbo knockers were pushed so tight together that the cleavage appeared to be tighter than her cunt … she was bending down, still sitting on the curb, toying with her toes, or something, while talking on her Motorola V hp with a Hello Kitty hanging from the antenna tip … the top half her two white melons were glaring my eyes under the evening sun … almost had to put on sun glasses … hahaha …
Old 10-03-2009, 11:23 PM
Samster

AhLian - Mariann (part 2)

my sight was transfixed onto them that you could not pry away with w crowbar … my hardon raged in my pants … "dive in …" Joey was yearning. My obvious stare caught the attention of her friends and they signaled to her of my rude and lecherous stares … she slammed the cover of her handphone and returned my stare … I smiled … "chio, chio si mi lan-jiao …wa ga li wu qi ma … " (smile, what the fuck you smiling at … do I know you …) … I should have known their style … I kept my smile, but addicted sight remained on the same spot … "see, why … never see before is it … you small that time your mother never feed you her neh neh is it …" … she had a dirty mouth … hoped it is as good to do dirty thing as well as saying them … "or your gal friend's ones are small …" her friends giggles at her crude and vulgar remarks on me … I just kept smiling … honestly, I was caught a bit off guard of her reaction … not wanting to be a looser … "see before … bigger one also see before … but never see yours leh …" I tried speaking in their language minus any vulgarity … she was slightly stunned, probably never expected me to shoot back … witty as she is … "is it … want to see closer or not …" she stuck up her breasts, oh fuck … they BOUNCED!!! "50 dollars I let you have a closer look …" her friends laughed … I was pissed … and "better still if you are game enough … 100 dollars, I fuck your two big neh nehs …" I challenged our daring cock-teasing Lian … "and I can drive you to Marina later on …" – I overheard earlier that she was arguing with someone on the phone about getting a lift there … and that they were down to their last few coins – "on boh …" I pushed my luck as she was caught in a conflict within … her friends backed down and asked her to forget it … "buay on mai tua-sia, mai liao si-kang …" (not on, then don't be so loud … don't waste time …) I did not expect it to happen anyway … better find my own way to lower my internal flame, before I explode … seeing her big neh nehs made me more eager to find someone and screw, boy … I was going to walk away when … "your car … big or not …" there was a ray of hope shining through … I turned … "big? Not very big … but enough to fuck inside Ok liao …" I grinned … she had another moment of doubt and "ON! Money first and I will go with you to Marina … say first hah … only titfuck … OK?" I dug into my pocket and gave her two fifty bills … she stood up … her boobs bounced … and told her friends not to be worried … I thought all three were coming, but it turned up that only she was coming … luck was on my side!!! I asked for one of her friend's number and I called immediately using my hp, then she got my hp number recorded … "anything urgent, call my hp … I am not a bad guy, just want to have some fuck … hmmnnn … fun only" I smiled and walked towards my Sunny with Lian.

Once inside the car, she lighted up a cigarette … I lowered the window and let her smoke … she asked for my job and gf and stuffs … I just played along … didn't even know what I was saying … then we talked about sex and fuck … my hardon was obvious … and she was not hiding her stare too … somehow I knew if I played it well, I could get more than her tits … I started telling her dirty jokes and from my sideway glance, I could see her nipples rising … and her face was blushing. I parked my car in a discrete corner of the quiet carpark … the sky turned grey liked it was about to rain … luck was on my side again … just when I shut the engine … the rain started to pour … good … natural screening of our internal activity. Not wasting any time, I turned to her and put my hands on her breasts. FUCK … it is huge … I cupped one … it is fucking big … but soft, suggesting that they are 100% natural … I was thinking if they turned out to be implants, I would kick her sorry ass out in the rain …

I squeezed lightly … and cupped the breast from below … she must be a very horny chick … my mere squeeze had made her moan … she half shut her eyes and moaned softly … I enjoyed the feel … and slowly increased the pressure in my hand … fingers digging into the material of her pink tube … she let out a soft whimp … but remained still for my pleasure on her boobs … my other hand joined in … both hands palming in circles, pivoting on her nipples, which were hard and erected … pulling on her breasts, I leaned forward to kiss her neck … "no kissing" was what she said earlier … I wanted to know how strong her will is … my lips were on her flesh … showers of kisses were on her neck … "hhhhhmmmmmmnnnnnn …" … no sign of rejection … my fingers had begun pinching on her erected nipples through her tube as I lapped my tongue under her chin … "hhhhmmmmnnnnnn …" her hands came up to my hands … she rolled down her tube … my hands moved in … squeezing my fingers through her one-size smaller strapless bra … no way … the mountains were too big … still holding up her head for my tongue under her chin, she reached behind and unclasped her bra … FUCK, the elastic band sling-shot the bra by the tight stretch of the band to go around her 38/39" bonkers … my hands immediately roamed freely … palming the fair pop-ups … cupping the melons … and my fingers pulled the nipples till they became hard like the pencil-end-eraser-tip … the sound of the rain told me that it was a very heavy downpour outside … no one was able to look inside clearly … I lowered my head to her breasts … I buried my nose between her mambo-jumbo and inhaled … and I lapped my tongue quickly in her cleavage … "aaaarrrrrrr … aaaaarrrrrrrr …… arrrrrrrrreeeeeee …" she began to pant in the seat … holding my head down in her breasts and she started to quiver … I lapped faster … concentrating in one thin line … the deeeeeeepest of her long-gan … then I swinged my head side to side … lapping my tongue across her breasts … my hands grouped her massive boobs together … nipples meeting each other … and I lapped her boobs from nipple to nipple … darting my tongue … flipping the hard nipple like a switch … "ooooooohhhhh …… aaaarrrrreeeeee … ooooooohhhhhhhh … ssssstttttooppppppp … nnnoooooooo …… don't ssssttttttooopppppp …" she was shaking her boobs against my tongue, enhancing her own pleasure … "fffaaaasssssstttt …… gggggooooooooo …… gggggooooooooooooodddddd … ffasssssssster …" and suddenly she stiffened … she pulled my head up and kissed on my lips passionately … who said about "no kissing"!!! … and she ORGASMED!!!!!!! … she is a very horny bitch … orgasm only from my breasts-lapping … she sucked on my tongue so hard that I actually felt a bit painful … my hands stayed on her breasts, totally wet by my saliva, and pull-pinching her nipples … fucking chio ah lian … she twisted her torso to my pinch and shook her boogies around …
Old 10-03-2009, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

amazing, I am getting a full hard on reading your stuff..... keep it up!
Old 11-03-2009, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 18
nick123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this a very good thread. reading the stories giving me a big hard on
Old 11-03-2009, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

CELEST (cont)

“hhhmmmmnnnn … yyuuummmyyyy …” she gave a few final lap before tugging her fingers into the waist band of the brief … and she pulled it all the way down in one sweeping motion … my cock sprung free … almost hitting her high nose … she had remained kneeling down at my feet and my cock was right in her face … without a word, her hands still pulling my brief along my knees, she opened her mouth and swallowed my cock right down to the balls … and held him victim in her sweet warm cavity of saliva … I witnessed my cock disappeared completely between her sexy juicy lips … and I realized all those nights of wanking myself on the thoughts of her finally come true … at the same time, a thought of doubt flashed through my mind, “if I could get her to suck me this easy and cheap, I wondered how many cocks before mine had already been sucked in this big mouth of Celest’s …” her tongue pushed my cock to one side of her cavity and I could the size of my cock imprint on her cheek … I jerked a little and felt her cavity wall pushing back … the sight of my fucking cock imprint on her cheek was simply fucking shiok and horny … and I tried to sweep my cock to the other side of her cavity … with the help of her willing tongue … her other cheek soon popped up with my cock pushing from inside … Celest looked up at me … her eyes watery but lustful … I held on to her head and really mashed my groin into her face … gagging her with my meat pole … stuffing her big mouth as full as possible … soon, her eyes turned red, and her face too … yet she did not push me away or struggle to break free … she just sealed her lips tight around my girth and sucked hard … until I felt temporarily enough of bathing my cock in her mouth, I released my hold on her head and tapped on her forehead gently … she slowly withdrew her mouth, pressing her tongue hard on the underside of my cock as he slide out slowly … and she continued to suck on the withdrawal – record time of sucking and holding breathe – her sucking was so hard that my cock "popped" from her mouth … and we broke off laughing at the sound of it … Celest remained kneeling down and panted … her breasts rose and fell … her nipples dancing … and her face was completely red from the gasping for air … when she had enough air, she reached up and grabbed my cock again … her long fingers closing around my thickness … and she pumped it up and down … I watched her eyes spitting fire when pre-cum drool started to ooze from the cock eye …

“ooohhhhhhh … your ONE EYE SNAKE (that’s where my nick comes from … mystery disclosed finally!!!) is crying the precious tears of joy …” Celest giggled … in a lightening fast motion she flicked her tongue out, liked a possessed serpent, and swiped the pearly white sticky gooey drool from my cock head … her lightning fast tongue brushing tickled my cock’s most sensitive region and he jerked and more pre-cum oozed out … she held my cock and ran him across her full lips, licking up more of my pearly white sticky gooey drool … then she opened her mouth and began to feed my cock into it again … taking him all the way down till my balls hit on her chin … and she pulled back with the sucking on my cock head … when my cock was completely out of her lips, Celest kissed on the pee hole and looked up … “you taste good … I should have sucked you long time ago …” as her hands continued to massage and pump my shaft … “so … am I better than pretty May … or the bitchy Lorraine … or even the righteous Jamine … I know all of them had sucked you before …” I was shocked that she knew so much of my affairs … but of course … “nah … you are the best …” – as I crossed my fingers behind her head making that statement … Celest is good … REAL GOOD in giving heads … but the BEST… hhhmmmmnnnnnnn … I thought of Judy, Vivien, Bee Lian …

Well, lets just say that the sensation is individual, and we could enjoy more cock-sucking, hahaha – Celest flashed a sense of achievement across her CFM face and bowed her head down to my cock again – yes, that’s right … do what you do best … suck on my cock and talk less – as she opened her mouth into a big O over my mushroom head, she reached out and grabbed my ass-cheeks in both of her hands … and pulled me forward towards her, my proud standing cock aiming at her hot welcoming mouth … forcing my cock all the way into her mouth … fucking her mouth … I felt the head of my cock hit the ceiling of her throat … but she totally mashed her face into my cock head as she continued to devour my shaft … she didn't stop … nor gag … and I could feel her little tight throat open and my cock being pushed down it … I fucking did not believe it … honestly, I never feel that my cock is that LONG to perform such throat-fucking act … but somehow, Celest managed to do it … I could even feel my balls squeezing cramping between her full red lips – yes! Fucking big mouth she has!!! – she controlled the muscles in her mouth and throat incredibly well to swallow more of my cock … taking to new height … hhuuuhhhhh … depth … in her mouth … her throat muscles contracted and relaxed (liked when swallowing something) around my cock liked vaginal walls … squeezing my cock and my entire body tensed up from the sensation –#@$#^%$$&^%& … maybe she IS the BEST cock sucker – then she began to withdraw my cock from her throat … just when my cock was pulled out of her fucking tight THROAT, I sensed her taking a deep breathe and relaxed her throat muscles … and she slammed my cock back in … I was almost caught off-guard and spilled my juice right there and then … into her throat … after some squeezing and relaxing, Celest repeated two more times of her fucking throat stunt on my hard cock … and finally, she withdrew her sealed lips along my shaft … her face turned purplish after the throat-fucking … she gasped and tried to steady her breathing … I watched as her breasts continued to dance heavily … with her still pointy nipples – this was probably one of my longer tahan to set my hands on a woman’s breasts during a sex drill – “whew … Joe … how could you survive that … most men spilled after my second throat-squeeze …” Celest was still gasping for air … “I would never get to finish my assignment this way … she looked a bit disappointed for not able to make me cum with her proud throat-fucking skill … I thought so … “I’m getting fucking horny and hot now … I have to fuck that wonderful cock … I just have to …” … I was wrong … delightfully wrong … as she pulled her tight T over her head and revealed her breasts with pointy nipples jutting out …
Old 11-03-2009, 12:20 PM
Samster

sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

CELEST (cont)

“Ooohhhhh … fucking Joe … you make me so fucking #^#@#&$#&%$^%$* hot and horny …” – my fault lah!! – and she started to rub her big breasts … massaging her boobs … pinching her nipples liked a sex-starved bitch … I stroked my cock in front of her face and enjoyed … honestly, my cock was completely agonizing and totally eager to fuck this slutty bitchy long haired big mouthed Celest … but I knew if I could prolong the situation, the reward would be worthy … Celest lay back on the floor and mashed her breasts together … squeezing them and letting her hard erect nipples poking through her spread fingers … “COME! Joe … please …” Celest stared at me with her lustful eyes … burning with pure sex and CFM expressions … she lay on the floor and massaged her well tanned breasts … mashing them together and squeezing the nipples … “Come quick … Joe …” she had become a slut begging for my cock … I straddled her upper torso … piercing my cock through her mashed boobs … my slick cock with her saliva all over glide smoothly between her proud breasts … fucking them … I spit onto her chest as I pumped my cock between the two lumps of marvelous globes of flesh … Celest lifted her head off the floor and tongue-licked my cock head whenever he pushed through … I loved watching threads of saliva hanging from her tongue and lips to my cock tip as I withdrew … “oooohhhhh … Joe …” and she kept calling my name in her then sexy coarse lusty voice … my fingers pinched her nipples … and toyed with their hardness …

I stood up and turned around … and I squatted over her face … Celest immediately stuck out her tongue and licked under my balls … I shifted forward a bit and she slipped her tongue along my ass crank … I leaned forward and unzipped her shorts … her sexy black lace panties appeared … the wet spot was clear and obvious … I pressed my fingers onto the wet spot and dipped into her wet slit … “ooooooooooo …” Celest moaned and grabbed for my hard cock … and stuffed him into her mouth liked a pacifier … my cock jerked in her mouth … against her sexy moans as I slide my fingers forcefully along her snatch … pushing the lace panties into the snatch … Celest kept panting with my cock in her mouth … I humped occasionally to fuck her face … soon, the panties became a much tiny slit when most of it was stuffed into her pussy … Celest has very bushy, but well trimmed pubic hair … dark raven black … soft and shiny liked her long mane … it was trimmed into a lovely heart shape … I pulled on the tiny panties’ string and tore it away … and exposed her lovely heart-shaped haired pussy … my fingers kept pushing the lace panties into her snatch until only a small end of the string remained outside … then I started to pull the lace panties out of her dripping cunt … Celest was sucking my cock furiously … her hands over my buttock and pulled me lower and more into her mouth … fucking slut … her panties was completely soaked with her juice … I pulled out my cock and she gasped for air … “here, taste yourself …” I turned and stuffed her soaked panties into her gasping mouth … fucking chio Celest sucked hard on it and drank her own juice … she stared at me while sucking on her own panties … I got between her legs and pulled her shorts all the way down … she lifted her bum for me to slide it off … I spread her legs and immediately dived two fingers into her wet dripping sex …

“AARRGGHH …” Celest pulled out her panties and screamed from the unexpected invasion … I continued pumping my fingers in and out of her snatch … more power with each stroke … then three fingers were stuffed into her hot sex … “OOOHHHHHHHH … AAARRRGGHHHHHH … JJOOOOOEEEEEEEEE …” Celest arched her body … I looked into her eyes and pumped my fingers … twisting and screwing within her pussy … “good?” I asked … she had straightened her upper torso and was resting on her two elbows on the floor … her breasts bounced with her heavy breathing … I frowned my eyebrow as I squeezed in the fourth finger … Celest’s eyes widened and bulged out like a gold fish as she witnessed her tight cunt slowly expanded to take in four fingers … her lubricating cum juice made it so easy and my fingers slipped in without any resistance … she starred in awe when all four fingers were in to their knuckles … “oohhhhhh … Joeeeeee … tttooooo … toooooooo muuuuuuucccchhhh … ssooooo fffuuuuuulllllllllllll …… oooohhhhhhhhh …” I pumped all four fingers in and on of her wet snatch … Celest rocked her ass on the floor in unison with my fingers … she bit on her lower lips and breathed heavily … her eyes filled with lusty flames … scorching … I cramped my fingers together on the withdrawal … then spread when they were immersed in her … and I watched her face contorted under my pleasuring fingers … fucking her for all worth … in no times, her body convulsed and trembled … I felt a torrent of cum gushing against my pumping fingers … juice oozed out from the tight seal of her cunt lips … “ooohhhhhhh … enu … enufffff … Joe … I want you in me … oooohhhhhh … please … fuck me …” Celest begged for my meat in her hole … a few more powerful finger fucking pumping in her wet snatch, I pulled out my fingers … and stood up over her sit-up body … I pumped my cock with the fingers that were wet with her cum juice … and then I placed my cock to her lips and Celest immediately sucked on him again … tasting her own cum juice … I plunged all the way down to her the back of her cavity … I could feel her throat muscles squeezing my cock … again … I put my hands around her jaw and forced it wide opened … and I fucking pumped my hard cock directly in and out … up and down into her opened mouth … Celest mmnnned and arrrgghhhed below me … until my cock was once more wet and shiny with her saliva, I pulled out and ordered her to her feet …
Old 11-03-2009, 12:21 PM
Samster

CELEST (cont)

Once she was on her feet, I lifted her to sit onto the work station desk … I pushed her legs apart and JAMMED my cock into her cunt immediately … “AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH … FUCK!!! FUCK ME!!!!!!” Celest screamed … I pulled out all the way and SHOVED in all the way till my balls slammed on her cunt lips … “OOOHHHHHH … YES!!!” and she leaned forth to hug me … her cunt walls contracted around my cock to keep him in there … I felt her body trembled again as she orgasm onto my fully buried rod … I jerked my cock around in her cumming hole … doing short jab left and right up and down to stimulate her vaginal … “oohhhh … aaarrggghhhhh … oooohhhhh … wwwuuuuu … aaarrggghhhhhh … oohhhhhhhh …” and her moaning went on and on as her body kept trembling and shivering from the extreme long orgasm … she is an easy CUMMER … when she arched her body back, I bent down to take her breast into my mouth … and I sucked on her hard nipple … as my other hand rolled on the other nipple … Celest caressed my hair and murmured my name softly … “ooohhhhhh … Joe … fuck me … I want you to cum in me …” I got off her breasts and looked at her … she is mine … her eyes were watery and she looked so fucking sexy when she let her long mane down … her face was blushed … radiant with the just-kenna-fucked sparks … I pulled her ass nearer to the edge of the desk with my cock still embedded in her … and she lied down on the desk … I hooked my hands under her knees and raised them up … then I started to pump her slow … gentle … taking my own sweet time to pull my cock out of her cunt … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … her mouth opened and gasped … a sigh of disappointment escaped when my cock was completely pulled out … I looked down and saw her O-shaped cunt hole … her puffy cunt lips … and the still oozing cunt juice … I wiped my mushroom cock crown along her slit … teasing her puffy cunt lips … and they seemed to say hello … please fuck me … and I eased my cock passed them … watching them expanded to accommodate my cock head and closed to seal tight around my thickness … again, I worked my cock in her slow and gentle … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … making sure that she felt every bulged vein on my cock … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit … bit by bit …her eyes tiny into a thin line and she bit on her lower lips … savoring the sensation of my cock crushing into the burning depth of her womanhood … I screwed liked for an eternity before my balls were crushed on her puffy cunt lips … Celest let out a sigh of fullness … sweat beads formed on her forehead … rolling down her CFM face … her sexy lips were slightly parted to draw air … her breasts heaved up and down in a steady rhythm … I pushed myself deeper into her crotch … immersing my cock completely in her soaked pussy … I gyrated my hips and started a slow sexy grinding motion … Celest shut her eyes and murmured my name … she too started slowly rocking her ass back and forth … I felt her wetness increased … know that she was once again aroused … and I jerked my cock in her harder … then she opened her eyes … “Fuck me … Joe … fuck my cunt …” and her eyes spit flares once more …

I pulled back my cock … all the way out … and I shoved him all the way in … out … in … out … in … picking up the pace with every long stroke … I brought her knees higher … bending her into halves … and drilled into her cunt … faster … faster … harder … harder … faster and harder … and I rocked back and forth to shove my cock deep into her fucking wet snatch … “ooohhhhh … yesssssss …” Celest squirmed under me … her eyes staring at me with my every fucking drill … I let go of her one leg and it draped over the edge … and I straightened her other leg up right and bent towards her breast … my free hand came upon and grabbed her breast … twisting and pulling hard as I pumped freely below … “ooohhhhhhhhh … yeeesssssss … arghhhhhhh … har … harrrddddder …” Celest seemed not getting enough at all … I fucked her harder and harder … and I pulled her off the desk and flipped her over onto her stomach … spreading her legs while pressing her upper torso flat in the desk, crushing her breasts … I jammed into her from behind … sending her flying with my fucking powerful long doggie strokes … Celest fucked back … pushing her ass into my groin … I watched her cunt lips sucking on my cock as I pumped … and I slapped her fucking chio itchy ass cheeks as I fucking drilled her from behind … “FUUUUCCCKKKK … AAARRRGGHHHHH … FUCK ME!!!” Celest rocked her ass and head … her long mane flying in mid air liked a black fucked jelly fish dancing in water … I grabbed on it and pulled back as I jabbed my cock into her depth … and I rode her liked a horse … fucking her … she turned around and starred at me … I got closer and grabbed her boob from behind … and I arched her back to kiss her hard … and wet … cradling under her heavy bouncing breasts … I pulled her completely off the desk and dropped to the floor … she remained on all fours … raising her ass liked a mortar gun … I half squatted and dived my hard cock into her cunt … pile driving into her with my weight … “AAARRRGGHHHHH …” and I sensed her orgasm gushing around my cock … I fucked and fucked and fucked … and pumped … and pumped … my knees began to buckle … “oooohhhhh … I’m fucking … cum … cummmmm …” I exclaimed with joy … “cum in me … don’t worry … cum in me … I want to feel your cum shooting into my cunt …” Celest begged for me to cum into her … that was it … I plunged one final deep powerful shove into her depth and exploded in her … one … two … three … four … and five fucking bursts filling her cunt … when I withdrew my cock … I saw my pearly white juice overflowing from her cunt opening … “Celest … suck me …” I stood over her turned-about body … she smiled and took my cum-coated cock into her talented mouth … and sucked cleaned my cock … making lots of slurping and swooshing noise … Celest let my cock slipped out … and she grind her teeth … squeezing a blob of my sperm remains out between her teeth and dripped down her chin … “You are goooooood … Celest … now, get back to finish your work.” I sat down, spent … she slowly got up and moved to the back toilet for a clean up … “Fuck you Joe …”
Old 11-03-2009, 12:22 PM
Samster

continuing with Celest tonight

saw a bro juz posted Ah Lan.. keep it coming
Old 11-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 19
theaxe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is one thread that I wont miss!!!!!!!

Thanks
Old 12-03-2009, 02:08 AM
Samster

AhLian - Mariann (part 3)

We kissed for almost ten minutes … she broke off … her eyes were confused … she probably thought she should stop, yet her other sensory organs defied her rationale … "lets go the back …" I said. She puzzled … "don't worry … I am not going to fuck you … like I promise … the back is more spacious to do tit-fuck … remember …" I grinned. She climbed to the rear seat … I adjusted her front seat all the way to the front and put the back down forward … (All my supporters out there … this how you could fuck comfortably in a car …) … I climbed to the rear and I sat directly behind the passenger seat … she knelt on the foot rest in front of me, between my legs – good thing that she had small frame – I leaned forward, burying my head in her wonders again … lapping her breasts wet and I felt her nipples hardened again … when her breasts were all wet with my saliva, I leaned backward and unzipped my pants … she helped me to tug my pants down to my knees … my cock sprang forth, making a grand entry to his expected audience … he twitched … he jerked … and he leaked juice of joy … I cupped her breasts from two sides and pulled her closer … her nose glide over my cock, barely touching … I could feel through her breasts that her heart was pounding like drums
… she was as excited as I was … and she had cummed from my tongue on her breasts once already … I cramped her massive boobs around my cock … and started to move my hip … I could not have too much motion and I asked her to move her upper torso … she did … she had her hands on my shoulders for supports and gradually slide her cleavage over and over my enraged cock … "yyyyeeeeeesssssss … that's it … baby … fuck my cock … fuck my cock with your proud breasts … fuck him good and smooth …" she looked into my eyes as she continued fucking my hard rod with her expanded boobs … my saliva made it so slippery that we both felt no friction burn at all … my hands cramping on her breasts sides … her solid eraser-tip nipples rubbing on my thighs and waist … I sighed out my sex-tifaction … her eyes aflamed … lusts and passion filled her eyes and I could hear her groaning in her throat … her face blushed even more … I knew she was trying her best to endure the fucking urge growing

… I moved one hand to her back and pressed down … flattening her breasts into my groin … "aaaaaarrrrrggghhhhhh …" … and each time she slide lower, I raised a my ass a bit so that my cock tip touched her chin … a few strokes later, her chin was wet from my pre-come … "yyyeeeessssss … you fuck good … your breasts are so huge … and beautiful … feeeeeeel so goooooood on my cock …… you like it tooooooo …right …" I teased her … she pratically opened up her mouth and gasped for air … then, a definite look flashed in her eyes … on the down slide … she bowed hr head and gulped my excited cock into her mouth … I knew I could make her SUCK!!! Once inside … she slurped her tongue all over my length and girth … bathing my shaft with her tongue … my fucking cock stayed in her sucking for at least 20 fucking minutes before she spitted him out to breathe … her inhibition was totally gone … she pressed my cock flat on my stomach and lapped on my balls … again bathing every inch of my ball skin … slurping and lapping … "yyyeeeessssss … suck it … suck my balls …" she looked up at me and took one ball in her mouth … it rolled like a freed-fish in her mouth … she sucked so hard till I thought my sperm will ejaculate through its skin … then she did the same to the other ball … "yyyyeeesssssss … now my cock … lick my cock … lick him … make him wet … wet with your tongue … wet with your saliva …" again she looked up before her tongue lashed relentlessly on my shaft … she lapped the base, her hand pumping my rod in circular motion … then she licked up the shaft, her hand palming my cock head in circular motion … then she lapped and slightly sucked on the cock head, her hand returned to my cock base and massaged in circular motion … "yyyyeeeeesssss … baby … suck me … now … suck me deeeeeeep …" from sucking the head slightly, she plunged her head down … taking the full length into her wet wet mouth … I raised my ass and stuffed deeeeeeeeeper into her … once my ass was off the seat … her fingers sneaked under my butt and pulled on my balls … I screamed … and jerked my cock in her mouth … her head started to bop up and down … slowly at first, grinding down and sucking on the way up … then the pace quickened and the suction strengthened … I tapped on her shoulder … she looked up with my cock between her pink-coloured lips … wrapped tightly around … mixed juice was leaking down her chin … I signaled her o get onto the rear seat … she looked puzzled, yet complied … she lay on her stomach on the rear seat with her mouth still clamping on my slippery cock … she bent her knees so that her feet was waving in the window … I stretched across her back, reaching under her green skirt … her cotton panties were completely soaked and I could even feel her juice pouring out …
Old 12-03-2009, 02:10 AM
Samster

AhLian - Mariann (the end)

"may I …" being a gentleman … "you want me to finger you …" she turned and gave me a "what the fuck" look and sucked harder on my cock … I took it as a "yes" … my fingers dug into her panties immediately slide two fingers into her pussy … she momentarily held my cock in her mouth and inhaled … in no times … I was fucking her on both ends … my hand on her head, guiding her mouth down onto my cock in rhythm with my fingers ploughing in and out of her cunt … the pleasure was great … my fingers were so fucking stimulating to her that she could not continue with her cock-sucking … she let out a cry … "aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh …" and turned sideway … I retrieved my fingers and shifted so that they could invade her from the front … more convenient access … not TWO … but THREE … THREE fucking fingers pumped … into her cunt … she arched her body sideway and screamed again … "AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH …" against the thunders and rains … I pressed her head into my groin and she hungrily gulped my balls … sucking on them immediately … my fingers pumped and pumped and pumped and pumped … no fancy fingers movement in her cunt … just pure power pumps … her body soon started to shudder … "fuck me … please … fuck me … fuck me … fuck me FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME !!!!!" she was begging … her eyes expressed a total release of her sluttiness as she begged to be fucked … "but … that's not part of the deal …" I teased … "fuck you … I don't care … just FUCK ME …" – I did have a moment of doubt … as I did not have a condom with me … Aids is generally a fate thing … but pregnecy??? That’s a tedious consequence … -- but then … I wanted to release as well … "but I got no condom … what if you got preg …" before I finished … she yelled …"cum in my mouth … cum in my mouth …" oh boy, she was desperate … I pulled my fingers out, at the same time, removed her wet panties … I adjusted her to sit over my laps … I supported her under her breasts as she lowered herself onto my rod … I could see her excitement oooooozing out of her cunt … she got very little hair down there … making it so excitingly vivid to see my engorged cock sliding passed her swollen puffy pussy lips … ooooohhhhhh … she was TIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT … wet … slippery … stilllllll very very TTTIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT … the squeeze to enter almost made me come … she locked her eyes with mine … biting her lower lips … she sanked herself all the way in … "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH ……" echoed in the car announcing her "Titanic" was sunk to the hilt … for a moment, she just leaned onto me and held me tight … allowing her vagina to accommodate my thickness … I simply twitched my rid inside her … every twitch caused her to jerk a little … when she got use … she began to ride like a Bronco kid … pumping up and down on my cock … grinding her pelvis when I was fully inside … humping and humping … her huge melons danced in my face … as my hands were under her ass to support her, I stuck out my tongue to lap on her massive jungling boobs … she was panting and gasping for air … I looked down and savored the view of her cunt swallowing and spitting out my cock … her skirt was crumbled and got wet stain in the process …

Pivoting on my cock, I turned her around to face the windshield … and I grabbed her breasts from behind and she carried in her humping on my cock … I pushed her forward until she leaned on the back of the front seat … I pressed her flat and started to fuck her doggie … she screamed as I picked up the pace … I pressed one hand on her back, pinning her down and pull her other hand backwards … then I arched my back … this will allow for deeeeeeper penetration into her juicy cunt.. "AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH …" all her screams were contained in the roar of the thundering downpour … I had no worry, not like usual car-fuck, that anyone will hear or see us … I fucked her with long deep forceful stroke … she could hardly move … to what I knew, she had orgasmed at least three times since my cock banged into her itchy cunt … cramping in the car was a test to your stamina … but I soon got tired … and I did have a banquet to attend … I pulled out and flipped her over, locked my hands under her knees and rammed into her again … her legs were in the air, kicking, as I thrust into her against er begging for more heavy fast strokes … I pumped until she orgasmed again and told her that I was about to come … I rested her feet on the back seat and she slide her ass to the foot-rest … I climbed over her tummy … and as she cramped her boobs together, I slide my come-coated cock between them and fucked her tits … she tried very hard to tilt her head down to suck on my cock head … when I felt my load ready … I climbed higher … and plunged my cock into her waiting mouth … immediately she sucked hard and that was it !!!!! I looded her cavity with my peral white jism … she gulped and gulped and gulped … swallowing down her throat faster and faster … but I kept pumping … she looked up at me and begged me that she could no longer take any … it was a fantastic vien when you look at a girl having your cock between their lips and swallowing your come … finally, it was over … she managed to take all … not a drop had leaked from her mouth … when I pulled out, she lay there sex-tified and opened her mouth … I saw a pond of my pearly white sperm on her tongue … she smiled and swallowed it down her throat … I moved in closer and she sucked on my cock again … lapping the remains …

I sat back onto the rear seat and hugged her in my arms … she said that was the best fuck she has ever had … I smiled … telling her that I was not treating her like a whore … I pulled up another fifty, last one in my pocket, and stuffed it in her hand … she refused and said that a deal is a deal … anyway, what she had given extra, she enjoyed the return already. I respected her way and we drove to Marina Square
Old 12-03-2009, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 18
sdfghjk101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The stories here are very shiok. love this thread
Old 12-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster

CELEST (cont)

When she returned to her work station … I pretended to return to my private room … and I rewind the CCTV tape … and played back … making sure that all the fuck happed out there had been captured on tape – not knowing by Celest – and that shall keep me remembering and jacking off for a long time …

Ever since the night of wild sex in the computer lab, Celest and myself got real close … I knew it was mostly due to the fact that she still needed to use the lab for at least twice a week for the entire month. Judging the situation, I would still have chances within the month to fuck that sexy tight cunt … and it came real soon. One week after that wild evening, she called my apartment and asked if she could come over to discuss about her assignment, I was not really in the mood … but she begged and she teased she would “pleasurize” me in return, my cock head nodded anxiously … but I was REALLY not in the mood – ya, right!

Celest came in an oversized T and a short blue skirt … she had tied her beautiful long mane into a pony tail … once I shut the door behind her … she hugged me tight and kissed me wet … she sucked on my tongue as she pushed her firm boobs to my chest … I could feel that it was bra-less beneath … just when I wanted to snake my hands onto those marvelous mounds of wonders through the big sleeves, she broke off the kiss and dashed away liked a butterfly … “I can’t wait to finish my assignment …” she whispered – ya, right … I think more like she can’t wait till I finish HER assignment – I just smiled and asked her what was the problem … blah blah blah … blah blah blah … back then, I stayed in an apartment which had two bedrooms, one living/dining room, one kitchen and one balcony … and I shared the apartment with a Hong Kong Chinese Lionel. Celest and myself studied in my bedroom … throughout the evening, Celest was more flirtious than being attentive … she touched my quiet down cock with her toes and woke him up from time to time … or she raised her arms up high to toy with her pony tail, arching her back forth and pushed her nipples imprints clear on the front of her T … then she pretended that she was trying to memorize something and threw herself onto my bed, leaving her tanned thighs exposed … I could even see her pink panties … I endured … and endured … and fucking aching endured … telling myself that she is going to get it later on … fuc#@$#$%king cock teasing bitch … my cock was going to burst liked a hot air balloon … expanding … exploding …

After almost three agonizing hours with the cock teasing Celest, I left the room when I finished explaining the last part and Celest continued with her written assignment … it was almost eleven pm, when Lionel came home … he was so excited to show me the porno tape, of his fav porn-star, he just managed to rent and he did not see Celest coming out of the room … and he went on to invite me to watch it with him … “What show is that?” Celest asked behind him which really gave him a shock … he turned around and got an even bigger shock when he saw Celest … Celest was a real beau on campus, even when everyone knew that she was a slut to those who is usable to her … “show me …” and Celest took the porno tape from Lionel’s hands when his lower jaw was still glued to the floor … “WOW! You guys love to watch this stuff … hey Joe … I did not know you like this …” … “hhhuuhhhh … actually, this is my fav …” Lionel was finally able to out his tongue and lower jaw back … “Joe usually does not watch …” “Yeah! I just like to fuck …” I cut of Lionel’s sentence … “Sounds like you guys make a good pair … one fuck and the other watch …” and Celest tossed the tape back to Lionel … “how about you? You like to fuck … or do you like to watch …” Lionel was licking his lower lips … “Me? I don’t like to watch …” Celest gave him a flirty CFM smile … “I like to fuck … and I like to be watched …” and she winked wickedly … “what the @$$#&! Then we make a perfect team …” Lionel was really pushing his luck … but I saw Celest’s eyes lightening up … flaring with lust … the couple of beers she had earlier started to kick in theory effects … “I don’t mind … I was on my way to fuck Joe here and now before you stepped in …” and she was pulling on her T … cause her erect nipples to make clear obvious imprints on the T …

I heard Lionel gulped … “… if Joe does not mind …” as she walked past Lionel towards him … I saw her hands brushing over Lionel’s obvious bulge in his pants when she walked by … “Joe … what do you say … can I watch …” Lionel turned towards me … seriously, I would greatly object if Celest was my gf … after all, sex with your gf is an intimate secret between the two … but since she is not, well well … who the fuck cares … Celest did not seem to wait upon my response … she simply climbed onto my armchair and straddled me … “Hi … baby …” and she lowered herself … stuffing her bosoms in my face … “Missed me?” … I caught one nipple with my mouth and I sucked it hard through the T … “hhhhmmmnnnn …” Celest arched her back … giving out more of her breast … I took a big gulp … forcing more flesh into my mouth … and I sucked reaaaaaaal fucking hard … when I spitted the nipple out, the T covering that breast was all wet with my saliva … Celest giggled and lifted her T … revealing her beautiful swelling breasts … her nipples were pointing … both breasts jiggled when the T released them … Lionel swallowed hard … and Celest blew him a kiss … she was facing a ceiling-to-floor glass panel … anyone in the opposite block could see her half naked body with a simple bino … she did not seem to bother … either was I … I began to fondle her boobs … I moved my hands slowly over her breasts … and brought one erect nipple up to mouth … I licked it with my tongue and gently bit them with my teeth … Celest moaned … Lionel had sat down on a dining chair across the living room … I continued to suck her nipple and lapped all over her breasts … I mashed the two boobs together and I lapped wildly left and right … left and right … left and right … left and right … left and right … left and right … left and right … left and right … left and right … Celest tossed her head left and right … left and right … left and right … left and right … left and right … left and right … her breasts were shiny with my saliva … as I suckled her hard and erect nipple, I could feel the heat of her pussy on my bare thighs through her tiny little skirt … “Lionel, put on some music and Celest will be happy to do a number for us … won’t you?” I pushed Celest up from my laps … Lionel put on a soft jazz … Celest climbed off my laps and moved seductively to the center of the living room … she bowed to me at #### degree … offering her ass-view to Lionel who was sitting directly opposite me … she bent right over, giving Lionel the perfect view up her long shapely sexy tanned legs … her full and firm round ass clad tightly in a pink panties … Lionel aaarrrgghhhhhed … Celest giggled, she seemed to enjoy men looking like a fool when she flashed to them … to the rhythm of the slow soft jazz, still facing me, Celest brought her hands up her legs and slowly caressed her beautiful smooth ass … Lionel got all the good view … and then her fingers found their way up her inner thighs … and she began to caress her pussy sensuously through her panties … soft moans escaped her sensual lips … I pulled out my cock and stroked him in her face … urging her to flare with more lust … burn … heat … flameeeee … Celest looked at me with pure sex flaring in her eyes … and I knew she was hungry for my cock … I slowly pumped my cock to her rhythm … Celest backed away … moving backward towards Lionel … she stood straight and asked Lionel to unzip her skirt … Lionel did … and the skirt fell to he floor liked a jelly-fish … and she left with only the pink panties … “she looked so fucking sexy …” Lionel exclaimed … Celest turned around and put her hands around Lionel’s neck as she gyrated her hips and gradually lowering herself along his body …
Old 12-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Samster

CELEST (cont)

"… hhhmmmnnnn … I'm horny! … hhuuuhhhhh … I want to be a bad girl tonight!" and when her mouth was leveled with his bulge in the pants … she stuck out her tongue and began to lap in the air … Lionel started to thrust his hips … simulating a fucking in her mouth … “hhhmmnnnn … yeessss … yeeeesssss … baby … fuck me …” Celest moaned louder and louder … then she broke away from him and made her way back to me … walking seductively … swinging seductively … eyeing seductively … she pulled me to my feet … my shorts dropped to the floor … I held my cock and pumped him gently … Celest turned around … she danced to my cock … rubbing her tight ass against him … pushing back hard onto him … she lifted her ass a little and my cock was able to rub against her pussy, through the damped thin material of her pink panties … she kept at this for quite a while, rubbing her pussy against my cock … while eye-fucking Lionel … then she turned back to face me and got lower … she crouched down and smoothed her boobs over my rod … she looked up at me sexily … and she turned to give Lionel a devilish smile … and reached out to grab my cock … and began to rub him slowly up and down … up and down … up and down … up and down … up and down … up and down … up and down … corkscrewing motion … pumping … “OOOHHHHHH! Suck his cock, baby …” Lionel could stand no more of the tease …”suck his fucking cock …”

Celest gave him a childish smile … and “O” her mouth … “YES … suck him …” Lionel was more eager than I was … but Celest O’ed her mouth just before my cock head … and she moved as if she had taken my cock into her mouth … ‘Come on … bitch … SUCK HIM!” and I realized that Celest seemed to enjoy this kind of speech … because I could see her eyes spit fire … fire of lust … fire of sex … fire of passion … she knelt down and began to lick my cock … e lapped up the pre-cum that was oozing from my pee-hole … and she licked from the base of my shaft to the head, tantalizingly slow … to agonize me … but Lionel seemed to be more pissed … she bowed even lower and licked the area between my balls … lapping wildly … making lots of slurping noise … wet wet wet …sssslllllllluuuurrrrrrppppppppsssssss … sssslllllllluuuurrrrrrppppppppsssssss … sssslllllllluuuurrrrrrppppppppsssssss … “SUCK HIM!!!!” I saw Lionel’s face all red from his anxiety … and finally, when Celest was sex-tified with her licking and lapping on my shaft and balls … she swallowed my throbbing cock into her mouth … in one motion, she gulped in the full length … and she bobbed her head up and down immediately … my shaft, glistering with her saliva appeared and disappeared between her sexy lips in high speed … she backed up till only a small area of my cock head was sucked between her lips and she plunged fast and powerful down till her nose hit my groin … Lionel was so excited that he pulled out his own cock and pumped … trying to catch up with her rhythm bobbing her head up and down on my shaft … I let her fuck her face on my shaft for a few minutes … then I slowed her down with my hands on her head … I stood above her feeding my length in and out of her smooth mouth in my own preferred rhythm and angle of entry … I tilted her head to one side and I pumped my cock in and out as if he was brushing her teeth … I enjoyed seeing her cheeks swelled with my cock inside and hollowed when she sucked hard as I withdrew … Celest was liked an obedient kitten kneeling at my feet … taking my cock into her mouth which ever way I drove him … Lionel was cheering us on … I knew I was about to cum … I tilted her head sideway #### degree as I drove my cock all the way in and out of her sucking mouth …

I poked the wall of her cavity and saw it bulging … Celest held on to my legs for support from the impact of my fucking pumping in her mouth … “I’m cummmming …” I warned … and Celest licked her lips in anticipation … Lionel came nearer to take a closer look … one final thrust into her cavity … I cummmmmmed … Celest quickly sealed her lips over my cock head and caught the first burst of the creamy load … she sucked hard simultaneously with my shot … and my knees weakened from her suction … she swallowed as fast and as big gulp as possible … but I wanted to see more … “Pull out … Joe … pull out … spray it on her face … spray it on her fucking CFM face …” so was Lionel … I pulled back … Celest released the pressure of her lips … seemed like she like being splattered too … I pulled out just in time for a huge load to shoot square in her face … my cum was dripping from her nose and eye lashes … Celest giggled … Lionel laughed … and I wiped my spurting cock on her face … some cum dripped down her chin onto her juggling bosoms … “Let me suck you … Joe … I want you hard and fuck my flaming cunt …” and she put my cock back into her mouth and sucked …

Celest sucked with more vigor … can tell that she was really in heat … and in serious need to be fucked … heavily fucked … she alternated between sucking my cock and lapping my balls … when she felt that my cock was hardening … she took the entire length into her mouth and sucked REEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLL fucking hard … and my cock grew in her mouth … popping her cheek … I looked down at my chio horny slutty Celest … her lips closed tightly around my fast expanding cock … her fingers tickling below and between my balls … her eyes looked up occasionally, meeting mine … filled with excitement and pure lust … adoration … then she dropped one hand to her crotch … and began rubbing her pussy through her all soaked panties …

Celest was so hot … fucking hot … flaming hot and sexy … Lionel was skipping around us liked a playful six year-old … urging us to carry on … “fuck the bitch …” he kept cheering … with her mouth still sucking on my cock, Celest straightened her legs and rose from her kneeling position … she then bent in ####, face still buried in my groin … and her ass wriggled towards Lionel who got behind her … “pull my panties down … dear … ” she broke from my cock for these few words and plunged her lips down on my shaft again … Lionel’s hands were trembling … he hooked his fingers in the waistband and pulled down … “OOOOHHHHHH … FUCK … you’re so wet that the panties got stuck at you cunt … with all the wet juice …” his voice was trembling … his fingers struggled with the tight panties … “pull it off then … you idiot, pull it off her fucking dripping cunt if you want to see me fuck this slutty bitch …” I commanded, holding Celest’s head to my crotch … my fingers entwined in her long black silky mane, forcing her head lower into my groin … and shoved my cock all the way in … Lionel put his fingers to her pussy and rubbed on the soaked material …
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1