The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Reliving the One Eye Snake Stories

CELEST (cont)

Celest moaned on my cock … I saw Lionel tickling her pussy lips before peeling the material off her fucking wet cunt … “#@#^@$%#$%& … she is so @#@^@#&#^^* wet … Joe … you see … her cunt is #@#$#^%^%$* wet and flowing …” he finally managed tp peel off the soaked material and pulled it down … I released Celest to breathe … I pulled her head up … “RIDE ME!” and I sat down on the armchair … Celest flipped her long mane to the back and spun around … she backed onto the armchair and squatted over me facing Lionel … slowly straddling onto my hard erect shiny spear of flesh … Lionel’s eyes popped when Celest opened up her legs wide in front of him … she was all so horny and gave no fuck who was watching her opened cunt … she was a fucking exhibitionist! … her fingers reached down and grabbed my throbbing cock … directing him to her hot hole of pleasure …
“OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY … she’s gonna fuck you … Joe … she’s gonna fucking ride your cock …” Lionel’s eyes popped as big as my balls … Celest lowered herself onto my cock … I felt her wet swollen cunt lips engulfing my mushroom cock head … and heard her letting out a sigh of pleasure … she was leaning forward and supported herself on my thighs … lowering bit by bit … despite the great amount of juice and cum she had released … her cunt remained tight and narrow … my cock was liked being squeeze into a velvet sheath a size smaller … “WWWWUUUUUUU … WWWWUUUUUUUU … HHHUUUHHHHHHHH … HHHHMMMNNNNNNNNN …” and Celest was making all the sexy moans with her tight cunt impaling onto my shaft … my hands reached around and grabbed her breasts … twisting her erect nipples … tiger-clawing her full melons of wonders … I fondled them and pulled them downwards … urging her to sit down faster … sit down on my cock … “almost … almost all …” and Lionel was still cheering like a clown … dancing around his Majesty and his Queen … fucking before his very eyes … I put my hands on Celest’s shoulders … and I PUSHED down … as I RAISED my ass and SHOVED the last bit of my cock into her cunt … “AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH Celest and Lionel screamed together … one with joy and the other … the other … fuck … I don’t know what Lionel was screaming for … Celest grind her ass on my groin … her cunt massaging my cock … my hands were back onto her bosoms … and I played with her tits while she carried on her grinding fuck
… “OOOOOHHHHHHH … full … ooohhhhhhhhh …” she squirmed and moaned … I pulled her back, lying onto my chest … she shut her eyes and oooohhhhhh and wwwwuuuuuuuuuu herself in fantasy land … I reached a hand down to her crotch … traced from her belly button … then her messed wet soaked pussy hair … and I touched the bare remain of my cock outside her cunt … and I pushed my finger against the sealed lips around my thickness … then I found her clit … and I rubber rubber rubber … Celest’s hands reached backwards and were all over my face … caressing as she enjoyed the triple sensual treatment … my left hand on her bosom fondling and squeezing her nipple alternately … my right hand on her cunt opening rubbing her swollen sensitive clit … and my cock buried in her tight cunt jerking slightly against her massaging cunt walls … but I knew … her more excited feel came from being watched … Lionel’s eyes glued onto her full naked body liked a tiger on his prey … and he licked his lips constantly watching my finger and my cock working in and outside of her cunt … he gulped and swallowed audibly … I kept rubbing and jerking my finger at her clit … and Celest closed her eyes and trembled …

“hhhhmmmmnnnnnn … hhhmmmnnnnnn … JJJoooooooeeeeee …… ppplllleeeeeeaaasssssss … eeeeee … AAARRRRGGGGHHHHhhh …” when I fucked my finger into her cunt along side with my cock … she screamed … yet her cunt lips stretched and accommodated the extra intruder … “WWWOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!! Fucking Joe …” Lionel was even more excited … I smiled and pulled out my finger … with both hands on her bosoms, I began to rock my ass slowly … it was not easy with her lying on top … but sex will find a way … Celest planted her feet on the arm rest of the armchair and lifted her ass off a little from my belly … I clenched my hands tightly on her breasts as I rocked my cock in and out of her cunt from below … stirring up more juice and cum inside her … dripping down to my thighs …

“hhhmmnnnnnn … fuck me … Jjoooooeeeeee …” she cummmmed on my cock … “oooohhhhhhhh … she’s cummming … Joe … I can see her cum oozing out beside your pumping cock …” Lionel was REEEEAAAALLLLLL excited about this … “YYYEEEEESSSSSS …” and Celest also started to jerk her ass against my drilling cock-pipe … her cum made the passage of sex more slippery and both of us started to rock in unison faster and faster … “OOOOHHHHHHHH … JOE … FUCK HER, MAN! FUCKING DRILL INTO HER …” … Lionel couldn’t withstand all the heat going on, and had taken out his hot rod … pumping and stroking in front of us … Celest opened up her eyes and moaned … I could feel her vaginal cramping when she saw Lionel’s pumping his cock … she licked her lips … and I knew what she lusted for … “Cel … I know you have been fucked by more guys than I probably know of … do you want two cocks at once … do you want Lionel’s cock in your mouth when I fuck you …” … Celest trembled with my every words … her hands pulling hard on my hair … I winked to Lionel and signaled him to come closer … I tempted Celest as I continued fucking her below … Lionel moved closer to her … jerking his cock in front of her … I knew she was too hot and horny to refuse … so I propped her up slowly so that she was squatting over my drilling cock … Lionel could not wait any longer and climbed onto the arm rests … standing towering over us, he offered his cock to Celest … who eagerly opened up her mouth and sucked … “OK … OK … aaahhhhhhhhh … hhhmmmnnnnn …” Lionel moaned as he fed the full length into Celest’s hot mouth … I jerked harder from below … as she started to pump her face to back and forth on Lionel’s rod … fucking her mouth on his cock while her cunt continued to fuck on my cock … “HHHOOOOOOEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY …” Lionel held her head and rocked like a Bronco Billy … and her mane flew and danced wildly with his every thrust …
Old 12-03-2009, 04:33 PM
Samster

sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

CELEST (END)

I was getting lazy and simply lay there for Celest to bounce herself on and off me … fucking her tight flaming cunt on my cock …
“BINGO! … and here we rock you fucking bitch in two ends …” and started fucking Celest’s mouth with gusto … my hands on her waist … Lionel’s hands on her head … and we moved sweet Celest liked a horizontal yoyo between us … swinging her back and forth … developing a rhythm of plunging and fucking her holes at two ends … Celest seemed to be relaxing between us as she simply rocked herself back and forth with our rhythm … forth to suck more of Lionel’s cock into her cavity … back to let my cock drill into her deeeeeeeeper … she obviously was giving Lionel a fuck-tastic blow and suck combination as I saw that idiot rolling up his eyeballs in no time … “OOOHHHHHHH … fuckkkkkkk …” and before the thought crossed my mind, Lionel fucking blew his load without warning … Celest got a shock and instinctively pulled away … too fucking bad! … that I was holding her waist tightly and she could not move away too much … I saw Lionel’s burst splashed forth … it must have hit her square in the face as she tried to jerk aside … “FUCK YOU! … hhhmmmmnnnnn … ” Celest yelled … and Lionel shoved his still spasming cock back into her mouth …

“SHUT UP BITCH! And suck my milk …” … MILK??? … !#$#^#$%#&#&#&#$^ … what the fuck! But Celest sucked his limp cock liked a pacifier … and I was still pounding in and out of her cunt from behind … “YYEESSSS … #@&$#&#@# F$#$#&$#&UCKING BITCH … you are a REAL cock sucker …” Lionel gyrated his hips pivoting on his cock still sucked in Celest’s mouth … when he finally went drained, I pushed Celest onto the floor … she went down on her four … I pressed her head flat onto the floor and carried on pounding into her liked a jackhammer … Celest moaned and squirmed … I half squatted and piled my cock in and out of her … Lionel, though spent, tugged his head down and chewed on her nipples … biting them as they rocked to and fro … “HHHMMMMNNNNN … YYEESSSSS … MMOOORRRRREEEEEEE …” and Celest’s cunt contracted in waves of pleasure … “In my mouth … cum in my mouth …” and she sensed that I was nearing the edge … CLOSE!!!! And I pulled out of her with a loud YANK!! … she quickly pushed Lionel away and rolled onto her back … I straddled her breasts … fucking her bosoms a couple of times before placing my ready cock at her sweet lips … she sucked my cock head into her mouth immediately … and I fired my first shot in her sensational suction … she gulped down her throat … my second followed … she choked slightly and swallowed … the third was too much for her … and it flooded her mouth and overflow … I pulled my cock out and let the remaining spurts dripped all over her sweet lips and chin … Lionel was cheering … Celest’s tongue was busy lapping and licking for more … when I had downloaded all my jism, I sank my limp cock into her mouth for a thorough mouth-wash … “hhhmmnnnnnn …” … when all is over, Celest’s face splashed with our sperm looked all so sexy … and I actually felt liked going for one more round … well … save it for some other time!
Old 13-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

Ok here comes another new series. Thanks bro for the support.

Belinda

Belinda is a young advertising executive of an American firm. I knew her from a pub along Mohamad Sultan … couldn't remember which one as I had too much to drink that night … anyway … I bumped into my playboy camp mate, Brad, that evening and the next thing I knew … we were at about the third or fourth pubs when we met Belinda … she looked about mid-20s … has a small petite body frame – even when wearing the business blouse and jacket – with straight short hair which reached just below the lower of her ear lobes … she was not the chatty type liked her friend … hhhmmmnnnn … Roseabud … or Rosamund … or Roast Beef … hahaha … and I could tell that she was not in the mood that evening … Brad ordered some drinks and broke the ice by telling them some dirty jokes … Rose-whatever was really having something with Brad and they soon started feeling up each other … Belinda and I kept drinking most of the time … that was why I ended up quite stoned that evening … but after quite a while … the alcohol managed to open her up a little and we too began to chat about sky … earth … here … there … and why ground nuts were in the ugly shell that they are … ??? … I knew she ran into some office politics issues and that was why her friend had offered her to get drunk … or even got laid … that evening … I was a bit shock when the phrase "get fucked" came from that decent mouth of marvelous lips … she must be HIGH too!!! I tried to play a consoling council but hey … who am I … a babysitter … maybe a drunk babysitter … but she seemed to feel better after a lot of my bull shit advice … time flew by … when Brad and Rose??? Returned to the table after a rather long disappearance … we decided to call it a night … Rose-drunken-nuts leaned over to give me a kiss – she wasn't too bad looking, in fact she looked better than Belinda, but just the too-fleshy type which I would try hard to avoid when given a choice – just when our lips were about to meet, Belinda pulled me away and said good night to them … she dragged me out of the pub without even waiting for me say night night with Brad … I normally would not drive if I were to enjoy my drinks and I told her that I would take a cab home … she ignored my statement and pulled me along Mohamad Sultan. I was too high to argue or struggle … we kind of struggled – she was rather high too!!! – into the basement carpark in the UE square and hopped into her … WOW!!! Honda CRV … oh fuck … I must be in the wrong line of work …
Once inside, she yanked off her navy blue business jacket to the rear … I got a feast to the eyes when I saw her more than a handful boobs jiggled a little within the business blouse … Belinda started the engine and laid back … liked trying to clear her mind before hitting the road … her navy blue business skirt hiked up and from the central high slit … I could see her muscular thighs clad in the black stockings … I looked up and could peep from the opening between the buttons a glimpse of the dark-coloursed lacy bra … clad on her heaving breasts … I knew my cock was rising … and I did nothing to conceal it … Belinda glanced over … "why did you pull me away … I could have kissed your friend wet … maybe squeeze her mambo jumba a little since she was so high …" – Rose??'s boobs were at least 36D – I stroked my cock as I asked … "I have saved you from your worst nightmare … " Belinda giggled … "when they returned, I asked where the fuck they disappeared to …" she used "fuck" again … and my cock twitched … " … she said that she was blowing your friend off in the back alley … and there is still some cum left in her mouth … she even opened up to show me …" I began to feel the chill up my spine …"… and that she was going to SHARE it with you …" and she looked at me in a very amused glance … "… you want that? … you want to taste your friend's cum …" I almost puke at the thought of that … oh FUCK … eeeeeeeee … yyyyaaaaakkkkkkkkk … phew phew phew … PHEW! PHEW! PHEW!!!!! … FUCKING ROAST BEEF … almost had it from that PIG … "so … is that still standing …" Belinda glanced at my crotch … my cock had shrinked from the earlier thought … but my hand was still stroking my pants … "they are probably FUCKING somewhere right now… I know Rosamund … she would not let your friend of so easily …" … her "FUCKING" brought life to my cock again … "how about you … do you … often …" I tried not to be rude … "ME? Of course NOT!!! I don't even like to come to this place to drink … " "But you are no virgin … right?" … "Haha … very funny … I used to have a few bfs … but now … I just want to make my career … what … what do you have in mind …" I remained silence … but my hand motion on my cock spoke louder than all the choirs in the world gathered together and sing … Belinda said nothing … but I could see that lust was building up in her clear watery eyes … maybe it was the alcohol … maybe she was lying about her decency … under the influence of alcohol, I unzipped my pants and took up my cock … half-hardened … and I slowly pumped the shaft before Belinda's lust-filled eyes … her eyes were glued to my cock … and I could hear an audible swallow of saliva … I hovered my hand over the crown and swinged my cock in circular motion … her eyes followed … "what do you think I have in mind …" and I asked in the huskiest of voice … her eyes were fixed onto my hand on cock and her breasts were heaving up and down … the boobs expanding to the extent of bursting through her blouse … my left hand was still stroking the shaft … I reached out my right hand to her left hand … slowly, I guided her hand onto my throbbing cock … another audible gulp of saliva as she touched my cock … I freed my both hands … sat back and relaxed … her hand caressed the shaft … fingers tracing circles on the crown … and slowly, she started to pump my cock … her eyes brewed fire as she pumped … and her breathing quickened … I reached over to caresss her breasts … I could feel her nipple hardened through her blouse … I tightened the grip and she shut her eyes … enjoying my grab and squeeze … but her hanb didi not stop pumping … wit my left hand on her breasts, sweeping to and fro between the left boob and the right boob … my right hand hooked behind her neck and pulled her closer for a kiss … we kissed … passionately … her tongue was a bit reserved … waiting for my guidance … "when was the last time you kiss … lady boss …" I whispered … she quivered a little … liked a kitten mewing … "six months … no … eight months ago …" her voice barely heard … but I did … "so … when was that last time you fuck … eight months too …" she quivered more … "lon … longer …" – I felt liked a rewarded treasure hunter – "poor girl … how could you tahan so long …" I showered more kisses over her face, especially her forehead … she sobbed a little … but she searched for my passionate lips again … and kissed me … this time, she was in control and her lips and tongue were totally wet … and hot … I enjoyed her suction for a while … before pushing her head lower down my chest … "do you miss a cock …" she nodded … "do you miss one in your mouth …" she responded by lowering her head to my throbbing hardness … "kiss him … feel him with your tongue … savour what you have missed for eight months …" I whispered to my kitten … as my hand caressed her back along the spine … Belinda planted a wet kiss on my cock head … I shivered from her tenderness … she placed her lips on the crown and moved in circles … liked smooching an ice cream … spitting saliva drooling down my shaft … I petted on her head as encouragement … "gggoooooooddd … he likes you … and he is kissing with you … do you like him?" Belinda nodded with her lips still glued onto my cock head … "why don't you suck him … liked you have sucked my tongue …" and I exerted a slight pressure on her head … I felt her lips parted as my cock head slipped in a little … her tongue was there to greet my cock … swirling … darting … sweeping … rolling … caressing … I stopped pushing her head … I liked the way he tongue was toying with my cock … and I did not want to rush it … what's the hurry … afterall, she 's paying for the parking … hahaha …
Old 13-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Samster

Belinda (cont)

My hand traveled across her back, reached below her armpit and grabbed her right breast … lifing it … tugging it … weighing it … feeling her expansion and tightening on the firm boob … feeling her up preety good before I pulled her blouse out of her skirt … and my hand crawled in beneath the swinging fabric … I dipped my fingers into her heavily packed bra … aaaarrrrrrrggggg … I managed to push the bra aside and my hand was cupping her naked boob … Belinda's excitement hightened as she devoured my cock suddenly … wrapping her lips tight around the shaft … her teeth raked my cock a little as she gasped when I pinched her nipple … I rolled her nipple between my fingers and my palm was exerting slight pressure on her bossom … I grabbed the whole breast … distorting it under my fingers … Belinda lifted her head and flinged her hair aside and went back onto my cock … all inhibition subsided … she took my hard cock between her tightly sealed lips and proceed to deep throat me until her lips kissed my hairy base … I arched my ass upwards against her swallowing … fucking good sensation of having this decent successful business chio I just met a few hours ago to deep throat my cock in her own vehicle in a public carprk … I thrust upwards a second time … just then, a BMW passed by … the female passenger glanced over suspiciously and I winked at her with an orgasmic expression … she must have known what went on … that made me even hotter … Belinda had her head buried deep in my groin and with my cock buried in her mouth, she swinged her head to and fro, liked chewing my cock off … and she made low groans and meows liked animals … my groin was completely wet with her saliva … I arched my ass again and my cock jerked in her mouth … she lifted her head and turned to look at me … CFM face … lust … passion … "I want your cock!" kind of message was written all over her face … saliva drooled from side of her lips down her chin … and her tongue was licking her upper lip … she yanked off from my grip on her breast and kissed me … searching for my tongue and sucked it hard … another car passed by … another doubtful passengers … another bitch or SOB who wish they are in our situation …
I lowered my right hand onto her crotch … I spread her legs … no resistance … and plced my hand onto her panties … all soaked from just sucking my cock … I dipped my finger in the cunt-crank … pushing the panties inwards as well … "hhhhmmmnnnnnn …" Belinda moaned into my mouth … I dug further …

I lowered my right hand onto her crotch … I spread her legs … no resistance … and placed my hand onto her panties … all soaked from just sucking my cock … I dipped my finger in the cunt-crank … pushing the panties inwards as well … "hhhhmmmnnnnnn …" Belinda moaned into my mouth … I dug further … tickling through her wet panties … she gyrated her hips on the seat … grinding her wet crotch against my snaky finger … I aligned my middle finger between her cunt lips and rubbed hard … harder … harder still … she moaned … breaking off from the kiss … her eyes burning sexual flames into mine … urging me to rub harder … faster … rougher … I cupped her crotch and pressed my middle finger more into her cunt crank … I could literally feel her juice sipping out … soaking her panties … wetting my finger … "how does it feel … honey … for eight months, only your own fingers have been there … how does it feel to have a man's finger now …" as I rubbed even her panties into her cunt … then I snaked my fingers into her panties through the waist band … and felt her naked cunt … withour foreplay … I inserted my middle finger into her all wet and slippery cunt … pumping … pumping … and pumping … her cunt … gushing … gushing … and gushing … I pulled my finger out and rubbed her clitoris … "hhhmmmnnnnn …… aaaarrrggghhhhh …" "why don’t't you suck my cock while I finger fuck you to your orgasm …" before I finished the sentence, Belinda bowed down and took my full length in her mouth … swirling and slurping her tongue all over the shaft and crown … I inserted two fingers into her tight pussy … and she closed her legs a little … but widened them in no time … I spread my fingers within her cunt and pumped … in our position – she half twisted her body to suck n my cock while I leaned over her back and reached into her cunt – I could not pump very deep into her sucking cunt … but after eight months of tasting her own fingers … mine proved to be too much for her cunt to take as Belinda suddenly sealed her lips tight on my shaft as she orgasmed … her cunt walls contracted around my fingers … and she sucked hard on my shaft … I could hold back no more … and I released my load into her mouth … the first load hit the back of her throat as a surprise … but she did not remove her mouth … she clenched her lips even tighter … and she sucked even harder – fucking shiok experience when you cum in a gal's mouth and she sucked at the same time – she closed her legs and locked my fingers deep in her cunt … and I locked her head in place for my full DOWNLOAD … I arched my back and was aware that three cars had passed before us … I was sure that they knew what was happening … but I decided to save them guessing … when the fourth car came around the corner and had its head light shining into the car … I released my hold on Belinda's head and she sprang up liked a star ascended into the center-stage spot light … dribbles of cum was still on her chin as the oncoming headlight shone into our cabin, even her breast was exposed … she got a shock and buried her head in my groin again … my fingers were still in her cunt, feeling her rhythmically contracting cunt walls as her orgasm gradually subsided … obviously, she did not think that I had exposed her on purpose, or maybe she was too hungry for sex … she continued to suck on my cock … milking him for more cum … when her orgasm totally over, I withdrew my fingers and left her panting on my cock … I wiped her cunt juice on her hair as I caressed her for a job – blow job – well done.

more coming.... raise your hands those who want more
Old 16-03-2009, 11:30 AM
Samster

Looks like no one support.. too bad.
Old 18-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jaxsen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more please
Old 18-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 23
KeithSong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeithSong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexfrenzy View Post
Looks like no one support.. too bad.
One eye snake, how can we forget him?

In fact i rem he wrote up till his 22th girl b4 MIA ing for good..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1