The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Spa packages for couples

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrybigpenis View Post
I went to this spa 'resort' in Batam with a gf. Had a quickie there but nothing else since that day was purely for relaxing.

Welcome to Batam Spa Villa - Packages

OK, nice spa villas but the 'resort' swimming pool is very dirty there, so nothing to do but wait for your turn at the spa.

Overall, the masseur were quite good but does not leave much for privacy unless you dismiss them.
But the spa villa is nicely decorated with a jacuzzi facing the sea.

There are the holiday chalets but the place is quite spartan. The resort reminds me of 1980's Desaru - nothing much.

Taxi to town centre costs S$25 so bring along your own entertainment (or just stay in the chalet and fuck, fuck, fuck and fuck some more). Remember to bring lotsa snacks and lube.

Fuck away!

Thanks for the link. Is the masseur young and pretty? Even no special also good feeling if massage by SYT. Is the jacuzzi open air?

Was thinking of going with my wife for the day spa since you commented that going nothing much to do if we stay overnight.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
Wow... Lucky never go that one... Was searching for couple package in batam, and came along that website... Thought of taking up that one, as more cheaper, but in the end, took the other instead....
So where is the other one that you went? Any link?
Old 06-03-2009, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
SpriteMonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spa Botanica at Sentosa has a lot of raves, or if you're on a slightly tighter budget than that, check out Asian Spa at The Fullerton .
Old 06-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 22
jjchim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjchim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not sure it's right to post this here but since bros are talking about couple spa...
I have a romantic couple spa voucher from Kenko which I won in a lucky draw...
But not really into these stuffs so looking for buyer, usual price if you buy directly from them is $325 if I remember correctly, the whole package is for 180 mins...
Anyway, I'm now selling it at $250 but there's a catch, there's a expiry date by 4th april...
Any bros interested, do drop me a PM...
Thanks...

P.S for those interested can call up Kenko ask about the romantic escape - couple, that's the actual name on the voucher itself..
Old 07-03-2009, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
Was thinking of going with my wife for the day spa since you commented that going nothing much to do if we stay overnight.
Take the $178 package C, got candle night dinner with free wine, and second day got Batam tour throw in.
Going to try this package with my gf next mth.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
angrybigpenis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
Thanks for the link. Is the masseur young and pretty? Even no special also good feeling if massage by SYT. Is the jacuzzi open air?

The masseurs were average Indonesian look. But they were firm in kneading the knots. Then again, I was there with my gf for a lazy afternoon do.

The jaccuzzi is inside the massage hut. Nothing to shout about. But you get a view of the sea and can see Singapore in the distant. But before you want to do it near the railings, be warned that fisherman sometimes drive by in their sampans.

There is definitely NOTHING to do there. You'd be bored to bits. If I were to go for a spa again, probably spend some money and go to the one at Sentosa Beaufort or the one at old Tanglin CMPB. But those don't allow couple free time, leh.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tried one today at Afond. There're several outlets in SG. I took the couple package as a b'day present for my gf.

Ambience : 8/10
Massage: 8.5/10
Package: Sea Scrub
Damage: $298/-

Overall the package begins with a couple bath about 20-30 mins, maybe this's a time for you guys to try watever sexperience within this period of time. Then come the scrubing and body wrap. Lastly ending with a massage. Overall not bad. Pls do not expect any syts to serve u. I got massaged by a 40yr old lady. Nth to shout about. Overall a relax afternoon for the both of us. =)

Afond website can be easily found.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 17
MistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud of

went to spa with my galfrenz in batam.
3hr spa dat include 1hr massage, 1hr scrub + 1hr soak and a nite in hotel + free usage of suanna + jaccuzzi

1 word...shiok! hahahaha

rough description....

individual couple room (actually is a small hut) with shower and tub, 3 sided curtain...which mean u can actually see the ppl walking outside....but of cos they cant see...

downside is...the hotel is at least 45min away from the town...but got free shuttle lar...
got chance i sure go again...hahaha...but now broke lar

Min 4 point to trade
Q list:
Old 08-03-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
AngelEye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelEye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
you can try out the one at pan pac....went with oc last year for couple spa....bathroom is outdoor..
nice, too bad i dun hv a partner to go along with me...
up list :
Old 08-03-2009, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
fjFTW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressVamp View Post
went to spa with my galfrenz in batam.
3hr spa dat include 1hr massage, 1hr scrub + 1hr soak and a nite in hotel + free usage of suanna + jaccuzzi

1 word...shiok! hahahaha

rough description....

individual couple room (actually is a small hut) with shower and tub, 3 sided curtain...which mean u can actually see the ppl walking outside....but of cos they cant see...

downside is...the hotel is at least 45min away from the town...but got free shuttle lar...
got chance i sure go again...hahaha...but now broke lar
So where's this place?

Anymore of such couple spa places to intro ?!
Old 08-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pls include damages if possible.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 17
MistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud of

Hotel: Harris
Package: Spa Sensation
Dmg: S$174 per pax (weekend) inclusive of the ferry surcharge
(the price is taken from the latest package the send me, previously i went is S$175 =p)

Do i have to list down the package include?
later say i'm advertising for them how?

anyway i booked thru their singapore hq lar...so juz email them the particulars n wait for them to cfm den send in the cheque den they send u all the documents + receipt liao

Min 4 point to trade
Q list:
Old 08-03-2009, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So bro, which more worth it? Spa Villa at Sekupang? or Harris at WaterFront?
Any any bro have info about Batam View? I had check out but no detail information for the spa.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faszcom View Post
Any any bro have info about Batam View? I had check out but no detail information for the spa.
went batam view beach resort last year..

took the couple spa package at the hotel spa, 5th dimension spa..
if din remember wrongly it sgd168 for 3 hrs..

Old 09-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelEye View Post
nice, too bad i dun hv a partner to go along with me...
hmmmm....you bring me along i be your partner lah...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1