The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

View Poll Results: What would u like to do to my slut wife?
U want to print out her pictures and shake your cock and cum on her pictures 1 5.56%
U want to fuck her while I watch you 14 77.78%
U want to shake your cock while looking at her pictures 3 16.67%
U want to take pictures of me fucking her 3 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2011, 01:41 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Best Friend's Chinese Wife, Celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkyhubby View Post
My best friend decided that his whore wife needs a new cock. He contacted me and we arranged for a meet up at a local hotel. WOW! She was a real whore indeed. She's Celest, 27, Chinese. Even though she was a bit chubby, she was a willing slut. We had a great time. It was her idea that I posted these pictures for you guys to envy. Anyway, enjoy the pictures and I look forward to more of such invites from kinky and perverted husbands and boyfriends...

More pictures to be uploaded soon... Meanwhile, please do give your nastiest comments...
Bravo...this series should satisfy Master007!

Did you all proceeded to 3P or 4P? 2 whores pleasuring 1 dick?

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 08-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Samster (eP)

yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Indian Slut Wife Soniah

Quote:
Kinky outdoor pictures taken at Sembawang Park and it's surrounding areas. Really daring and erotic poses by, My Indian Slut Wife Soniah. Look out for the red arrows which, points out the presence of people when we snapped the pictures. I hope to get some kinky comments from you guys and please... UP ME... Enjoy...
Did she proceeded to lose her pants as well as bare her boobs at the same time?

ps. already up u before so can't do it again.

Old 09-02-2011, 12:54 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 0
Kinkyhubby is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKinkyhubby is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Did she proceeded to lose her pants as well as bare her boobs at the same time?

ps. already up u before so can't do it again.
Yes she did... Will upload those pixs real sn...
Old 10-02-2011, 11:36 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
I hope to get some kinky comments from you guys and please... UP ME... Enjoy...
How about you or your friend lie down and have the 2 horny sluts sit on you, one on the face for the guy to eat her pussy and the other riding on his dick and the 2 sluts fondling each other's boobs.

Or 2 guys sandwiching 1 slut with a dick in her pus and the other in her ass.

Finally, 1 slut lying down 1 guy fucking her pus and the other sitting on her face facing each other and the 2nd slut standing in the middle for the guys to lick her pus and ass....

Old 10-02-2011, 01:29 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My best friend decided that his whore wife needs a new cock. He contacted me and we arranged for a meet up at a local hotel. WOW! She was a real whore indeed. She's Celest, 27, Chinese. Even though she was a bit chubby, she was a willing slut. We had a great time. It was her idea that I posted these pictures for you guys to envy. Anyway, enjoy the pictures and I look forward to more of such invites from kinky and perverted husbands and boyfriends...

More pictures to be uploaded soon... Meanwhile, please do give your nastiest comments...
YES....!!!!! She is real slutty.

Can ask your friend if I can also join in the fun ?
I got an old, withered and crumpled cock to offer.

I also wishes to spray some of my sticky fluid onto Celest's face and also into her mouth too.

Old 10-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 21
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute

Bro...love the outdoor shots....really nice....hope ur wife can do with Celest too....more shiok cos both got juicy bodies.....hehehe....
Old 01-03-2011, 10:06 AM
Not Activated

Kinkyhubby is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKinkyhubby is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: My Indian Slut Wife Soniah

1. Print my pictures
2. Cum & piss on my pictures
3. Snap pictures of you in action
4. Mail it to me
Old 02-03-2011, 02:36 PM
Not Activated

Thumbs up My boss cums on my wife's pictures

I got my boss to cum on my wife's pictures! Promised him a 3sum soon. So what do you think guys? Up me plz...
Old 02-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My boss cums on my wife's pictures

Quote:
I got my boss to cum on my wife's pictures! Promised him a 3sum soon. So what do you think guys? Up me plz...
This is certainly getting REALLY KINKY!!!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-03-2011, 03:20 AM
Not Activated

Thumbs up Re: My Indian Slut Wife Soniah

How Do You Find My Indian Slut Wife?
Old 09-03-2011, 07:12 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

Love her curves.

Hate the purple curtains.

Bring her out and also the kink her.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:57 AM
Not Activated

No more postings
Old 10-03-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 17
goodride88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodride88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodride88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ay??!! why suddenly no more posting? what happen?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1