The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2009, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hotdogxox is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile My Shy GF

Managed to convince my shy GF to take some pics of herself. She got so wet in the process that we started bonking and some of the pics (next posting)actually shows the after effect of that
Old 13-12-2009, 10:13 AM
Samster

Smile Re: My Shy GF

For the Bros here......
Old 13-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of
Re: My Shy GF

Bro, I can safely say that 90% of us here do not fancy/appreciate close ups. You have to improve by taking pics of your hot chick with her full body and mask the parts you wish to keep hidden.
Old 13-12-2009, 10:43 AM
Samster

Thanks Bro for the advice

Resubmitting again as realised that files smaller than 30kb are not registered.
Old 13-12-2009, 10:44 AM
Samster

The last file for this batch
Old 14-12-2009, 12:35 AM
Samster (eP)

Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

Bro, looks like my advice, though taken, was not heed.

Boss, maybe you should change the criteria for getting access to the forum. I seriously feel it is not fair to the other brothers who take effort to not just have a picture with 90% with a dick and a pussy. From my understanding of you, I believe you dun like it either.

PS, TS i zapped you. You may return the favor if you think it was not justified.

Last edited by Master007; 14-12-2009 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Speddling Error :)
Old 14-12-2009, 04:32 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

As far as photos go, everyone has their own personal tastes. It is not for me to impose my likes and dislikes upon others. Neither should you.

There are only two categories of contributors to this section that I abhor...

1) Those who post fake stuff stolen from somewhere else.
2) Those who post the barest minimum of 6 images which are, in their own words, "in order to gain access.." then proceed to download EVERY SINGLE ATTACHMENT they can find here and then disappear without a trace never to be heard of again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master007 View Post
Bro, looks like my advice, though taken, was not heed.

Boss, maybe you should change the criteria for getting access to the forum. I seriously feel it is not fair to the other brothers who take effort to not just have a picture with 90% with a dick and a pussy. From my understanding of you, I believe you dun like it either.

PS, TS i zapped you. You may return the favor if you think it was not justified.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-12-2009, 10:27 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro TS

Your shy gf doesn't look like a morning glory... more like a well used milf. How about some background info to make your post more interesting?

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 14-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Samster (eP)

Well, okay, you're the boss.

So what about post pics to gain points? Then points used to download pics? This way, you wouldn't have cases like number 2 happening.

Or something like can buy points? Haha, I bet everyone is cursing me now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1