The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lusting after home tutor...

LOL LOL !!!

cool man... how many young bird can your tutor suck at one time??? hahahha

maybe 3 bird??

actually gt hw man y boyboy arh?? then she only got 3 hole sia.... hahaha
Old 12-08-2010, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some interesting interludes to the upcoming fuck scenes...

Old 14-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Samster

owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

woah!!! got video sia.....

ur tutor is getting horny liao...

hw many can she take
Old 16-08-2010, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Looks like a gangbang cuming up , cheers ............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 17-08-2010, 07:49 PM
Samster

yeah..hope the tutor can tanhan through....
Old 20-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Lusting after home tutor...

Quote:
Alvin and Brian noticed her inability to object to their advances and returned to Sheryn, asking her to turn and lay on her back, so that the four of them can finish up on her front. By now, all of us had a obscenely huge boner in our trunks...
Alvin and Brian spreaded her legs further apart and began rub her thighs, from the outside to her inner regions, making sure to flick her pussy lips with their busy fingers. Colin and Jimmy did not lose out, as they were rubbing all over her busom with their fingers reaching under her untied bikini top, except touching her clearly erected nipples.

Sheryn was already moaning with 4 pairs of hands ravaging her sexy body, and the horny tutor looked naked except for her teeny weeny bikini which is ultra thin without any paddings or lining and showed all her glories. She had her eyes closed, enjoying the gang's fondling, but popped wide open when she felt me pull off her top. The rest paused for a brief moment at the instance her top came off exposing her erected pink nipples. Jimmy was the one who prompted us to continue by bending down and sucking and kissing Sheryn's big titties.

Alvin and Brian helped me to strip off Sheryn's wet bikini bottom by raising her butt - each grabbing an ass cheek at the same time, while i peeled it off her ankles. Now, my sexy tutor is lying bare naked in the sun, with 5 of us pawing all over her glistening body, grabbing and kissing her tits and ass and pussy. I alone was licking and kissing her leaking pussy, but Brian was fingering her inside.

Jimmy and Colin were still busy with Sheryn's beautiful D rack, mashing them together and sucking on her nipples with their faces so near each other. Alvin, not wanting to be left out on the action, position himself above Sheryn's head and whipped out his hard prick and slapped it a few times on her forehead. She took the hint and opened her mouth, wrapping her sexy lips around the cock and began sucking while he was thrusting in & out of her mouth slowly. Both Alvin and Sheryn moaned loudly after only a minute and we all knew what happened.

Alvin removed his still hard dick and we saw his cum in Sheryn's opened mouth, licking her lips and swallowed her first load of the day. Soon, Sheryn cummed as well because Brian and I was pleasing her cunt so thoroughly. Jimmy quickly took the chance to fuck her mouth when she was moaning from the climax, while Alvin was fondling and rubbing some of his cum on her left tit. Colin took off his trunks, climbed atop, squeezed her massive boobs together and started tit-fucking the busty tutor.

I pulled her legs up and spread them on my shoulders while i sat and position myself at the entrance to her slut cunt. I pressed my fucking hard cock against her and went in hard all the way. Sheryn wanted to scream out but gagged by another cock in her mouth. Colin squeezed her breasts harder and tweaked her nipples, spitting on her cleavage for lubrication.

Brian took Sheryn's left hand and wrap around his own dick, prompting a handjob. Alvin did the same, and all of us were being serviced by the hot tutor. Somehow, I felt that I've whored my busty tutor to the gang, but it felt great! LOL. I looked up towards Jim's house and saw a shadow went past in Jim's sisters bedroom.

Suddenly, Jimmy took his cock out from Sheryn's mouth and sprayed his cum on her tit-fucked busom, flowing onto Colin thrusting cock. That must have triggered Colin's climax, as he squeezed her tits hard and shot a huge load below her chin and neck. Brian cummed shortly after Sheryn had licked Colin's cock clean. His cock spurted 3 huge loads of cream all over her face, hair, hitting the eyes and nose, and another 3 small shots dribbled over her big tits.

Sheryn: Jeeezz...you cum so much. I love your hot cream on me...
*scooping some cum with a finger and sucked it clean*

So much cum had covered her body, and Sheryn was moaning even louder now as she could feel my cock fattening in thickness - my own climax impending. The gang were resting and watching me pound her pussy hard, I was groaning like an animal and she was squealing like a bitch.

Sheryn: Oh Fuck...Oh Fuck..Fuck my pussy hard baby...Ohhh I love your cock so much...cummmm innnn meeeee!!!

I leaned forward and grabbed her huge tits which I loved so much, and grind my cock in one last thrust and emptied my whole load inside her while her pussy spasmed and gripped my fuck pole. Ahh...I gave her a terrific creampie, and some was already oozing out with my cock still inside her.

The gang was up and ready literally, seconds after Sheryn and I had cummed together, and we all took turns fucking the horny slut in one hole and/or another and together! Hahaha. We even fucked in the pool, where Jimmy was carrying Sheryn in the water and fucking her pussy from the front and Alvin had his dick in her ass from behind, plus BJs/HJs and doggie under the surface. So many sex positions were explored that day and all six of us came numerours times during our fuck fest....

[Hope you guys loved this horny busty tutor and the sexcapde]
Old 20-08-2010, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

muwahahaha...wat a perculiar scene
Old 20-08-2010, 07:03 PM
Samster

this is fucking cool !!!! fucking horny bitch tutor !!!!

this tutor should kena fuck until no tomorrow or shouuld i say she should kena fuck by whole school of small from SEC 1 to SEC 5 !!! Hahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!

what a whore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 23-08-2010, 09:57 AM
Samster

Pls keep the comments coming in....
Old 23-08-2010, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ba5ketca5e deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u shld add in details of how the boys felt, surprised, curious etc. cos this is the first time they face a mature, horny pussy maybe also how the tutor felt about her pussy taken by some young inexperienced boys
Old 24-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Lusting after home tutor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ba5ketca5e View Post
u shld add in details of how the boys felt, surprised, curious etc. cos this is the first time they face a mature, horny pussy maybe also how the tutor felt about her pussy taken by some young inexperienced boys
Why not Bro here add in the details for me? Ie. you write Ms Poh's perspective.
Old 24-08-2010, 07:45 PM
Samster

cool !!! more ideas!! Miss Poh kena fuck by inexperience boys

i think can add in boyboy A cum so fast less than a min
Old 04-09-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

up lah for more
Old 10-09-2010, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Yo, bro TS, no more to cum? ,

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 12-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

LOL !! until now haven't decide to let the tutor pcc for ur fren??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1