The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2010, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
YourExcellency deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Scent of a Woman

She suddenly made a wild grab for my dick and tore my boxer buttons by accident and her fingers somehow found the opening in my boxers. She grasped my dick in her hands and began to attempt to pull down my boxers while her hands were still in the boxer opening. She was frantically massaging the head of my dick and boy was I hard. I helped her by pulling my boxers off and suddenly I was very conscious of myself. It was all very well that she smelt really fresh (I found out later that she used wet tissues every time she went to the loo) but I wasn’t feeling so confident of myself. It took an incredible amount of willpower for me to tear myself away from her and ran into the washroom, slapped on a generous amount of shower foam and quickly made sure that all parts and crevices of my dick were properly washed. Within one minute, I was out of the washroom, she was waiting outside the door for me. Once I emerged from the washroom, she got down on her knees and took my dick into her mouth. It felt warm and slippery and she was trying very hard to please me. She tried taking my very average sized dick into her mouth as far as it would but she gagged slightly once it hit her gag reflex.

Slowly my dear, we have all the time in the world”, I told her as I slowly brought her back up and led her to the waiting bed.

Once back onto the bed, I had my second panic attack of the night - PROTECTION!!! I realized I didn’t plan on this happening and I didn’t have any on me!!! I picked up the phone and called the concierge,

Hi, good evening, may I speak to the manager on duty please? Yes, hello Jack, I need a favor from you. (In a softer tone) Err… may I have some condoms sent to my room please? Thank you so much!

Liz laughed and I tried to retaliate by trying to tickle her under the sheets, while kissing her at the same time. We wrestled around for a good 2 minutes till we heard a soft knock on the door. I grabbed a robe and my wallet from the closet and opened the door just a crack.

Sorry to bother you, sir. I have a delivery for you.” The bellboy passed me a little envelope and I gave him a HKD$100 bill as a tip, “Thank you very much, you are a life-saver!

I tore open the envelope and within seconds, I had a condom on and I was raring to go. (At my age, it was actually rather amazing that I didn’t lose my erection while dealing with the bellboy!) I mounted Liz and slowly positioned my dick at the entrance to her softest, most vulnerable spot. I looked deep into her eyes and I could see the wanting in her eyes. Her pussy was literally dripping with love juice and her moving hips were the absolute testament to her state of arousal. I pushed slightly, not wanting to be too rough on this perfect work of art, but to my surprise, she pushed back with twice my strength. I slid into her effortlessly and very soon, we were rocking slowly to a momentum that felt as if we had known each other several lifetimes. After a good 10 minutes of being in the missionary position, we switched to having Liz on top. She rocked back and forth, moaning sexily and wantonly, holding my hands to her breasts, indicating that she wanted me to stimulate her breasts. I obliged by massaging them in a firm circular motion. We kept up to this position for a good 15 minutes before Liz suddenly shuddered and held still for a good minute, gripping my dick in her pussy with a tight lock. She had cummed and she collapsed onto me as she fought to recompose herself, getting herself ready for her next orgasm. We changed to doggie next, and this time, instead of massaging her breasts, I used my right middle finger to massage her clit. She was really out of control now, she moaned loudly and I swear I could see tears welling up in her eyes. She turned her body and looked back at me holding onto her hips and piling into her,

AHhhhhhhhhh… It feels really good! Leo, you are such a good lover! Ughhhhhhhhh… I’m going to cum again!!

I felt that familiar old feeling in my scrotum and knew I was close. I had held off for as long as I could, but between Liz’s sexy moaning and her wanton look as she turned her head to look at me, I knew the end was imminent.

Baby, I’m gonna cum… are you ready for me to cum… I want you to cum with me… baby…”

Upon hearing this, Liz sped up her pace and started really pushing backwards, allowing her ass to hit back at my dick with great force, causing her wonderful globs of perfectly sculptured fleshy ass to vibrate like waves. She moaned so loud that I was really wondering what the guests next door would think, were we just fucking in here or were we practicing some cult ritual of killing sheep? I too, quickened my pace and started to pile into her with all my strength.

Give it to me Leo! Ughhhhh… You fuck me so well….. I’m going to die from this!! I’m going to cum… I’m going to cummmmmmm… AHHHHHHHHHHhhhHHHHHH!!!!!

I felt her pussy contractions and that sparked off my own orgasm. I pumped into her hard and fast as I filled the condom with the fruits of our labor. Since I had not had any action for more than a month and I did not have the habit of DIY, I had stored a considerable load of sperm. I filled up the condom reservoir with my sperm and when I was done, I withdrew from Liz and she pulled the condom off for me.

Liz: “Wow… that was amazing and this isn’t too shabby too… I have never seen so much cum in a condom…
Me: “I haven’t had any action for a more than a month now, so I guess that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
Liz: “Iceberg? Hmmm… I like ice cream, does that count?

Liz knotted up the condom and with a mischievous look in her eyes, knelt in front of me and proceeded to lick me clean, savoring the remnants of my cum on my dick. Wow, even my wife didn’t do that for me, don’t get me wrong - we have great sex, but nothing compared to this. Maybe it was the stress of having to work long hours for the past month, or maybe it was the buildup of attraction since the night before, but it had been a while since I had felt so satisfied. I went into the washroom to clean up and when I was done, I plonked down on the bed and Liz took her turn in the washroom.

Will you stay for the night baby?”, I asked Liz.
Do you want me to? Is it convenient?”, came her casual reply from the washroom.
Yes of course, I want you to stay baby...”, I asked again.
Sure!

When she was done cleaning up, she smelt as fresh as when I met her that morning. (How does she do that???!!??) We settled down in bed and we assumed the spooning position, as it was the most comfortable for the both of us. Between whispering sweet nothings and giving each other gentle kisses, we both drifted slowly into slumber land.
Old 24-10-2010, 07:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -238 / Power: 0
nelson55 nelson55 nelson55
Talking Re: The Scent of a Woman

Wahhhhhh. Good job, bro. Writing skills damn power. Keep going! You've got talent, man!
Old 24-10-2010, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourExcellency View Post
Sight Seeing
Suddenly there was an awkward silence, and time just stood still as we looked into each other’s eyes. Liz’s eyes had the most vulnerable and tender look that I had ever seen in any woman. It was as if I could look right into her soul just by staring at those eyes. I leaned forward and I had just the most irresistible urge to kiss those tender lips. Knowing what I was intending to do, Liz closed her eyes and prepared herself for my gentle assault on her soft tender lips. Not wanting to be too aggressive, I had intended it to be a dry kiss, and that was all there was. There was no tongue on tongue action and I didn’t want to scare Liz by pushing my luck. To my surprise, she offered her tongue to me and for the first time, I tasted Liz. Her breath was indescribable. I suddenly wished I did not just smoke a cigarette 20 minutes ago and wondered how horrible my breath must have smelt. Liz was not a smoker and judging from her pearly white teeth, she must practice good dental hygiene. My hands now moved upwards, back up to the small of her back, caressing her shoulder blades and for the first time, I realized just how small of a frame Liz had. I stopped at her hair, held her head in my hands and slowly stroked her long luxurious hair, taking in deep breaths of her deliciously intoxicating shampoo. I was totally intoxicated by her. I broke away from the kiss and said,
No doubt about it, my gut instincts were correct when I came across your story. I like the above passage.

You are indeed a brilliant writer, one of the best in this forum.

Kudos for the superb detailed description of the sexual conquest of your "drinking companion".

Last edited by machoman; 24-10-2010 at 09:05 AM.
Old 24-10-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
No doubt about it, my gut instincts were correct when I came across your story. I like the above passage.

You are indeed a brilliant writer, one of the best in this forum.

Kudos for the superb detailed description of the sexual conquest of your "drinking companion".
machoman, you are too generous with your praises. I have read many other works in SBF, and I feel that there are just too many good writers in here. However since this is the first time I am attempting to pen down an experience, I am just hoping that the response will be good, as testament of my writing skills.

But sadly, after more than 3000 views I still do not have the kind of response or feedback from the other brothers and sisters. I do not mean just in the form of reputation points, but as any story teller would probably know, having people acknowledging your work is the most important inspiration of all. It is akin to having your paintings hung onto the walls of a gallery that nobody visits

Can somebody tell me what am I lacking in my writing style?
Old 24-10-2010, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
issaac72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like you writing style very much. the description and flow of the tale is much like a novel.

In SBF there are many that best said to be short stories. Alittle intro and mostly about the act.

Keep up the good work. well done.
Old 24-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by issaac72 View Post
I like you writing style very much. the description and flow of the tale is much like a novel.

In SBF there are many that best said to be short stories. Alittle intro and mostly about the act.

Keep up the good work. well done.
issaac72: thanks!
Old 24-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Very good story and writing style......Well done

Will reward you once I regain my power.

Keep the flame burning, bro
Old 24-10-2010, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas88 View Post
Very good story and writing style......Well done

Will reward you once I regain my power.

Keep the flame burning, bro
Hahaha... Keeping the flame burning is easier said than done bro... this is the first time I'm writing a story and its even harder than writing essays in school... most essays only need to be less than 3000 words and double spaced... and best part is you can plagiarize bits and pieces or furnish quotes... this is different and taking a lot of time!!!

I feel a heavy burden on me to complete the story otherwise it will just leave you guys hanging in limbo!

Thanks for the encouragement!
Old 24-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourExcellency View Post
machoman, you are too generous with your praises. I have read many other works in SBF, and I feel that there are just too many good writers in here. However since this is the first time I am attempting to pen down an experience, I am just hoping that the response will be good, as testament of my writing skills.

But sadly, after more than 3000 views I still do not have the kind of response or feedback from the other brothers and sisters. I do not mean just in the form of reputation points, but as any story teller would probably know, having people acknowledging your work is the most important inspiration of all. It is akin to having your paintings hung onto the walls of a gallery that nobody visits

Can somebody tell me what am I lacking in my writing style?
Nope bro YE, I definitely know what I'm talking about. I seldom praise story writers unless I feel that they deserve it.

I also definitely know how you feel & oftentimes, it feels kind of lonely as from my own experience, there will be more silent viewers than the ones that are vocal although like you, I also wish that more viewers will write some feedback to the writers to encourage them or offer some comments on the story. As you can see from my siggy, I have also written a few stories.

As far as I am concerned, there is nothing wrong with your wonderful writing style but as the saying goes, "Different strokes for different folks."

No worries, bro. I am confident that those that really appreciate your fine will writing will come in to support your story, sooner or later.

In the meantime, do keep up the good work.

Last edited by machoman; 24-10-2010 at 11:13 PM.
Old 24-10-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 15
BT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud of

Nice! Keep up the good work.
Camping for more.

Please leave your nick and PM me. I will definitely return your favour.
Old 24-10-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
Nope bro YE, I definitely know what I'm talking about. I seldom praise story writers unless I feel that they deserve it.

I also definitely know how you feel & oftentimes, it feels kind of lonely as from my own experience, there will be more silent viewers than the ones that are vocal although like you, I also wish that more viewers will write some feedback to the writers to encourage them or offer some comments on the story. As you can see from my siggy, I have also written a few stories.

As far as I am concerned, there is nothing wrong with your wonderful writing style but as the saying goes, "Different strokes for different folks."

No worries, bro. I am confident that those that really appreciate your fine will writing will come in to support your story, sooner or later.

In the meantime, do keep up the good work.
@machoman, yes I see you have written quite a bit yourself, and I have clear memories of reading your stories, albeit as an unregistered guest.

It is tough to post something and receive no response because, we are after all, human and have a need to feel that we are being accepted. I will do my best to complete the experience as I see more and more people are coming to view my humble thread, some of whom I have benefited from by reading their works.
Old 24-10-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BT8888 View Post
Nice! Keep up the good work.
Camping for more.
@BT: another one of my favorite writers!! I have read your stories and benefitted from you.

Thank you!!
Old 25-10-2010, 12:02 AM
Samster

The Morning After
The next morning, I woke up with a huge hardon and a mouth that was attempting to devour my dick. I opened my sleepy eyes and before I could even see how late it was, I was aware of a hungry pair of lips encircling the head of my penis. Liz was under the sheets and I couldn’t see her at all. I pulled the sheets away and there she was, as bare as a , with her long sexy hair all mussed up and wearing a sexy smile as she said, “Good morning, hunk” with my penis in her mouth. She continued sucking on the head, while alternating using her hands to rub the shaft, and cupping my balls gently. (You know that feeling of cupping but not really fully cupping?) God, it was a fantastic feeling to wake up to a blowjob! I had had a good night's rest and my penis was all charged up, ready to go! (God bless morning wood!) I pulled her up and pulled her into a sixty-nine, taking in her wonderful womanly scent and proceeded to attack her click. This time there was no teasing, there was just an animalistic desire to fulfill her needs, and mine. After a good 10 minutes of making love to each other using our mouths, we were both getting jawlocked. I moved away from the middle, grabbed a condom from the side table, rolled on the condom faster than you could say “BOO”, and sat at the edge of the bed, pulled her towards me. Knowing instinctively what I wanted, she positioned herself so that she was straddling me, with both her long slender legs on either side of my body and slowly began to ease herself down on my dick.

Ahhh…… I feel so good with you inside... i feel so complete, like after a satisfying meal of my favorite food.... I can feel your head pushing into me... AHHHHHHHHHHH......”, damn… I could listen to that on repeat all day long… it was like music to my ears.

Once I had fully penetrated her, she started to move, she rocked herself, first slowly then quadrupling in speed as her moans got louder and closer in rhythm, she let out a loud moan and shuddered while holding on to me tightly. Man, this woman could really send out signals when she orgasms. Unable to hold on anymore, I allowed myself to cum too, I ejaculated into the condom, I think I must have spurted at least 5 times… Exhausted, we laid down on the bed, trying to catch our breath. Even thought I estimated our last love making session to be no more than 10 minutes of hard pumping action, it was intense and we were both out of breath. I hugged her tightly as we rested and I could still feel her body shuddering softly. (Any brothers tried a shuddering woman? They can keep shuddering even minutes after the love making has ended!)

After a good 5 minutes of silent hugging, she looked at me dreamily in the eyes and said, “Baby, that was amazing. I haven’t had sex for a while now and that totally blew my socks away!” (OK she didn’t exactly say that but something to that effect☺)

We rested for a another 15 minutes before we both hopped into the shower together and soaped each other up. No, we didn’t have any shower sex (we’re not 18 nor 22), but we made sure we both cleaned ourselves up before getting dressed in the hotel’s bathrobes. I was aware that she didn’t have any clothes to change into but she already had a solution.
Old 25-10-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

A day in Saikung
We drove towards the east of Hong Kong - Saikung where there are many wonderful and beautiful sights, both for tourist and locals. We took almost 45 minutes to get there, which is rather far by Hong Kong standards. We parked the car and slowly walked towards the seaside. I had been to Saikung previously, but it was always with either my colleagues or suppliers, neither before with such a ravishing beauty hooked onto my arm.

We strolled along the jetty, taking in the scenery of the sea and the fishermen who sold their seafood off their sampan powerboats. We were like a couple in love, and many people who passed us by turned back to look at the beautiful woman I was with. When the sun began to set, we strolled towards one of the seafood restaurants facing the sea, I forgot the name of the restaurant but it was one that Liz liked going to and took a small table. We started with some light beer and ordered geoduck (象拔蚌 Liz’s favorite seafood), boiled shrimp (白酌蝦), crayfish, steamed fish and some vegetables. The food was not bad and very fresh. The price was a little more than what you would pay in Singapore, but the important thing was we enjoyed ourselves tremendously. We laughed and joked throughout the dinner and when we were done, we held hands as we walked slowly along the jetty again, heading back to the car.

However, once we were back in the car, there was an awkward silence as I drove back to Hong Kong Island. I could sense that she was not happy, and neither was I. The following day was Monday, and I would have to get back to work. I wondered if she would want to stay with me that night or if he even had to go to work the next day. When we got to the hotel, I stopped outside before pulling up to the hotel porch.

I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did”, I said as I held her hand.

Yes, of course I did, but its just unfortunate tomorrow is Monday, otherwise we could have another drink

Actually, did you want to?”, I quizzed her.

I just cant bear to let the weekend end”, Liz replied softly looking deep into my eyes.

That did it. Without answering her, I stepped on the gas and pulled up to the hotel porch, opened the door and beckoned to the parking jockey. I went over to Liz’s side, opened her door and pulled her out of the car and soon we were in the lift, heading towards my room.

Once in the lift, we were locked in a frenzied passionate wet kiss. We explored each other’s oral orifices and tasted each other, each trying to outdo the other by going deeper. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the CCCTV at the top of the lift, but I couldn’t care less. Hell, I couldn’t even give two hoots if the whole world was watching me on satellite TV, it was like Liz had unleashed the exhibitionist in me.

Ting~~~~! Fifty Sixth storey…”. We had arrived on my floor. Still locked in a kiss, we exited the lift, stumbling along as we made our way to my room, located 4 doors away from the lift lobby. I fumbled in my pocket for my card and hurriedly jammed it into the card reader and pushed into the room. In our haste, we stumbled and almost fell onto the floor. That caused us both to start laughing.

It’s been a while since that has happened to me. I don't know what has come over me, I feel like I'm 20 and still discovering myself!”, Liz said blushingly.
Yeah, I feel the same way. I've not been so crazy for at least the past 10-20 years! You’re like poison to me, I’m all intoxicated by your aura of sexiness too”, I replied.
Old 25-10-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

We clambered onto the bed, still fully clothed, mouths once again interlocked. This time it was hungry as ever. We tore at each other’s clothes, I first pulled Liz’s jacket and top off, exposing her beautiful bra and tugged at her pants impatiently. Soon, they were off her ankles and there she was, in just her beautiful sexy underwear, sprawled out on the bed for my private viewing pleasure. I was aware that this was the second time I was seeing this underwear set, but it was so gorgeous that I wouldn’t have minded seeing it for a month straight! Yes, it was that delicious looking! I attacked the nape of her neck, and slowly licked my way to her earlobes, re-tracing my path from the night before. She murmured in pleasure and made up for lost time by taking off my clothes. Soon I was standing in front of her in my boxers, with a very very imminent tent sticking out at her.

Is that thing going to be dangerous?” she asked playfully before getting down on all fours. She released my dick from my boxers, allowing it to just stick out of the pee-hole, and started licking on my shaft with gusto.

Baby, can I go wash up a little first?” I was painfully conscious that we had been out the entire day and I didn’t want this goddess choking on the remnants of pee on my dick.

Yeah maybe that would be a good idea, and plus maybe you can return the favor” she laughed shyly.

We held hands as we walked to the shower and went into the shower cubicle together. I turned on the shower head and started soaping her up with the shower foam. I paid extra attention to her wonderful globes of flesh, marveling at how firm they were and how full they felt in my hands. She was no idler, she took a glob of shower foam and started massaging it into my uncircumcised dick, working it under my foreskin and my pubic hair. (Did I mention that I trimmed my pubic hair? Its just more attractive looking and cleaner, my wife says so ☺) Next we washed each other’s back and finally, we were done.
I stepped out of the shower and took a thick oversized towel from the towel rack and gently dried her gorgeous body. She did the same for me and when we were both dry, I picked her up and carried her to the bed, naked.

Now, where did we stop?” I teased her. “Oh I was on my back and you were doing something incredibly wonderful to me!

She laughed and obediently resumed her former position. Soon I was on my back, enjoying the sweet administrations she was performing on my dick. I could not stop myself from moaning and between my low hoarse moans and her slurping and popping sounds, the room was filled with the orchestrated melodies of our pleasure.

I pulled her around and got her into a 69. She understood immediately and sat on my face, positioning her pussy right in front of my face. I could smell a fusion of the shower foam and her womanly scent. I took a deep whiff and I was in heaven. We ate each other fervently, hungry for each other’s juices and that was all we could think about at that point. She was literally dripping, either from my saliva or from her vaginal secretions, and I took it all in, sucking and slurping like a man on a desert, desperate for liquid to stay alive. My dick was also coated with her saliva, and glistened in the dim light emitting from the washroom. Suddenly she shuddered, and I knew she had reached her peak. A low growl escaped from her lips and she arched her back, staying still for a good 10 seconds.

AHHHHHHH… OOooOOooOOoohhh… you lick me so well, yeah…. YEAHHHH… yes, right there baby…. Yes you got it…. Taste me... I want you to eat me all night.... Harder pleeeeeasseeeee….. ARGHHHHHHHhhhhhHHHH!!!!!

I turned her around again, and held her, feeling tiny shudders from her as her orgasm subsided slowly. I looked at her and saw a red glow, radiance from her cheeks. Her cheeks were warm to the touch. Without saying a word, I pulled out a condom from the side table, capped myself and positioned myself in the missionary position and slowly penetrated her deepest recesses. She moaned softly again and soon, we were rocking again in unison. We built up a rhythm that was like we were lovers in a previous life, moaning together while our mouths were exploring each other’s.

After a good 5 minutes of slow deliberate pumping, we were both ready for something else. She got on top of me and slowly inserted my dick into herself. She started with a slow tempo, trying to get herself accustomed to the rhythm, but after a few minutes, she got impatient. I could feel myself getting close to ejaculation and so was she. She was getting increasingly wet and I could feel our groins getting wet and sticky with her juices. She moved quicker, gyrating while maintaining a cowgirl position.

Liz… baby…. I’m close… are you?

She nodded and increased her tempo, moaning louder.

Urghhh….. Ahhhhhh…. Leo… You make me feel so good…. I’m going to cummm soon if your dick keeps hitting me there….. Ahhhhh…….

Not wanting the night to end so soon, I stopped my pumping. I withdrew from her pussy and she had a confused and frustrated look on her face.

Huh?”, she was puzzled.
Hang on baby, I don’t want this to end yet” I reassured her.

I picked her up and brought her near the window. It was one of those bay full length glass windows, completely covered with curtains extending from the ceiling to the floor. I drew the curtains and positions Liz so that she was facing the horizon, the beautiful Kowloon skyline. Instinctively she knew what I wanted, she bent her knees slightly and leaned forward, putting her weight onto the window. Diagonally, there ws another hotel nearby and from the look of the lights, many of the guests were back in their rooms.

I positioned myself behind her and slowly penetrated her with just the tip of my penis, in a standing doggie style.

OOooOOooh... baby… you’re so kinky… you want to show the whole world how well you are fucking me? Let’s show it to them… lets show them how its done… Fuck me hard… fuck me… fuck me… Don’t stop till I cum… I want to cum for you” she was so high that she was starting to slur her speech.

I rammed all the way in, eliciting a high-pitched shriek from her. Once I was all the way in, I started ramming her as hard and fast as I could. She was completely lost in her pleasure, concentrating only on the erotic sensations that was consuming her very being, eating into her soul. I kept up the ramming for a good 5 minutes before I could tell from her dirty talk that she was close to coming for the second time that night.

As I felt her pussy muscles contracting on my dick, it was like she was trying to milk me for every drop of my cum. She finally let out a loud groan and shuddered, triggering the start of my own orgasm. She felt me tightening my dick and quickly pulled away from me, pulling off my condom and started sucking on my dick for all she was worth.

Mmmmmm…. Cum for me baby…. Mmmmmmm…..

I ejaculated into her hungry mouth. Spurt after spurt of hot angry cum spewed from my dick into her waiting mouth till I was completely spent. She finished by licking my dick clean and opened her mouth to show me a tongue coated full of my cum. She made a deliberate swallowing motion and showed me that she had swallowed my cum. Holy Jesus!! She licked her lips and moved up to give me a kiss. Normally I would never want to kiss a woman right after cumming in her mouth, but in Liz’s case, it just felt like the perfect finale to a orchestral marathon.

We laid there, not moving, in a spooning position until we both dozed off, exhausted from the day’s activities and the night exercise.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1