The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
How I wish I am sleeping beside you and hugging you from the back fondling you while you hugging the booster.......
I would love to sleep next to you and embrace you while kissing every inch of the beautiful naked body and...
Old 30-05-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

[QUOTE=Sgoh;22371173]

I would love to sleep next to you and embrace you while kissing every inch of the beautiful naked body and…. 🤩😍🥰
Old 30-05-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Warm Tuesday afternoon. The Shangri-la Dialogue is to be held from 2-4 June 2023. Top defence officials including PRC Defence Minister and USA Secretary for Defense will assemble in Singapore to discuss security issues for the region. All drivers to avoid roads around Shangri-la Hotel. Avoid Anderson Road and Stevens Road. No private drones flying around too. Mrs B, we miss you.

Last edited by liketosleep; 30-05-2023 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Add information
Old 30-05-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 13
capteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of light

Misses Mrs B!
Old 31-05-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of

Hot Wednesday summer weather. TV news reported that the haze is back from June to October. Residents are advised to stock up on N95 face masks. Hydrate yourself if you are participating in mass activities like National Day Parade practice sessions. We miss you, Mrs B.
Old 01-06-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 19
=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OIOIO View Post
ok...fair enough...
bro pls pls pls share more wonderfull boobs pic
Old 01-06-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
bro pls pls pls share more wonderfull boobs pic
Bro it's sis.
Old 01-06-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!
Quote:

Have a wonderful Sunday and good week ahead! I had fun and I need my ZzzZZzz.....slurps!
It's been quiet here recently. Hope you are well rested Mrs OIOIO.
Old 01-06-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

It is a wet Thursday to douse the heat of the previous days. PM Lee was tested positive again for Covid-19 after recovering on Sunday. PAP town councils will raise their service and conservancy charges in July 2023 and July 2024 to meet higher operating costs. Mr & Mrs B must be on school holidays. Miss your sexy posts.
Old 01-06-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

capteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of light

Mrs B!!! I miss you a lot!!
Old 02-06-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:

どちらがお好みですか?
カラーかモノクロか?
Want to suck those voluptuous boobs
Old 02-06-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Thank goodness it is Friday. Happy Vesak Day. Local radio station reported there is a massive traffic jam at the Johor causeway towards Malaysia given the school holidays plus super long weekend. The weather is hot. Please drink plenty of water. We miss Mrs B.
Old 02-06-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Hope Mrs B come back to us soon
Old 02-06-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 19
=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by garry_rie View Post
Bro it's sis.
oh ya i forget the wife take over now
Old 03-06-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Nice weekend everybody. With the IISS Shangri-la Dialogue in full swing, let there be peace on Earth. Yesterday news reported 250,000 residents from Singapore has crossed the land checkpoints to visit Malaysia. Enjoy your school holidays Mr and Mrs B.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1