The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2011, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
singaporebanker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The maid and I

Afer reading so many great contributions,I thought I would share a story about my recent morning encounter with my GF's maid....

After a long night of passionate lovemaking at my girlfriends house, I decided to take the day off and relax. My girlfriend went to work leaving me alone at her house. Now my gf and I have a very active sex life but like many bros, my eyes and attention do wander, especially with a lust for the new and the forbidden.

I was sleeping in my night clothes which usually consist of boxer briefs(tight and soft) and an undershirt, both black. I slowly opened one of my eyes, the sunlight was shining in my eye, it must have been quite late as my girlfriend was not around, I buried my face in my pillow and thought of going back to sleep when out of the corner of my eye I saw someone come out of the bathroom. It was a strange lady I had not seen before, she was carrying a bucket and wearing rubber gloves. Clearly she could not see that I was awake as she stared at me for 2 minutes and then went out of the room. Once she left I looked down and saw that she was probably staring at my ass, luckily I was sleeping on my stomach so my morning hardon was not visible. I turned on my back and noticed that my hardon was throbbing and my lil bro was at its full length. I thought to myself - interesting, the thought of another woman seeing me was turning me on.

I got up and stretched looking in the mirror, after a long night I was looking very fit and my boxer briefs and tshirt fit me tightly. My briefs were very thin and soft calvin kleins and stuck to my body and outlined my lil bro and his 2 friends in perfect detail while my tshirt showed that I had a fit body and I worked out. I felt good about myself and thought maybe I should play a bit and have some fun.

So I adjusted my bro for it to really stick out and I walked out of the bedroom into the living room and there she stood folding the clothes. She must have been 5"6 and 55 Kg. Not skinny but got fat in the right places....nice big boobs(C cup) and a nice round ass. She was not young, probably late 30s but what a sexy Milf. She was wearing tights and a white tshirt, her yellow bra was clearly visible through her tshirt and her nipples poked out...was quite cold after all the rain today. My bro was so hard and standing out straight and my briefs even outlined the shape of my bros head. She turned to me and said "Hi". I turned and looked at her and said "Hi" and stopped, allowing her to see what I wanted her to see. Her eyes traced my body down and she gasped, for a second I could see the shock on her face and she even stopped folding midway. Then her eyes quickly darted up and she told me that she is washing the clothes today....here eyes kept darting down every couple of seconds and I knew she liked what she saw, but its so forbidden and her shyness was very apparent. She smiled at me...I smiled at her and said great and that I was going to be around for the next coupla hours...she said great and looked down again at my bro as i turned to give her the profile view...she stared at it for a whole 5 seconds thinking I did not see her....

this was going to be a fun morning....stay tuned
Old 01-07-2011, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kcyoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The maid and I

Camping for more!
Old 01-07-2011, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

1st camper report.....
Old 01-07-2011, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
detriod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd camper here

* munching Twisties Cheese flavor *
Old 01-07-2011, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
smlimau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'm opening an account here!
Old 01-07-2011, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
crazyhighway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping n waiting...
Old 01-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

are u real estate guy?
Old 01-07-2011, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirrus View Post
are u real estate guy?
you made me laugh bro!

ts shouldn't be that real-ass-state guy. he's only after some imaginary "high-class" maids. normal maids he's not interested lah.

what's more, ts' writing really not bad compared to that ass-guy whose posts are really rumbling random stuff that just do not make any cow-sense.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

good start
Old 01-07-2011, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 15
moder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of light

Camp here too
Old 01-07-2011, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 19
Tattooniza deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTattooniza deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey Banker fellow, waiting anxiously for your next sequel to acknowlegding yr Auntie Ling Ling.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2587 / Power: 16
nishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond repute

lai, i camp here also!
Old 02-07-2011, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

good start! waiting to hear more.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 18
proevoguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting...
Old 02-07-2011, 05:26 PM