The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2011, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 15
Crono30 is one of the Best!Crono30 is one of the Best!Crono30 is one of the Best!
Re: The maid and I

Camping n waiting...
Old 08-07-2011, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

camping for more
Old 08-07-2011, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kennybb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 08-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Hundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pitching tent here....
Old 08-07-2011, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
micheal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 08-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

More More Please

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 14-07-2011, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
singaporebanker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was standing against the door and wanking....wanking hard....I closed my eyes and started thinking...this sexy beautiful woman is teasing me....she wants me...but what should i do....what should be my next move....then i opened my eyes....and there she is standing with the next pile of clothes in her hand...right in front of me....staring at my cock as i wank off....her lips slightly parted and i could see her breasts move up and down as she breathed faster.....i was quite taken aback...and very very turned on....this was not the first time I had the experience of exhibiting myself to a woman...but thats a story for another time....i tell you...the fact that a woman is staring at ur sex...is the hottest thing i have ever experienced....i left my cock to dangle and it pointed straight at her....i said "Im sorry"....and she said in her very nice english..."oh no problem dont worry about it"...i said..."yea its just that i was having my morning fun"...she said" oh so did u have fun"...i said" no didnt get to finish" and she just smiled....i said " would you mind if i finished sitting in the living room, that way i wont disturb u"...she said" oh no problem sir"...so i went to the living room...sat on my couch...spread my legs wide apart...and started wanking furiously....for about 5 minutes she stayed in the laundry room and didnt come out....my heart sank......i knew i was going to have a mammoth cum.....i wanted to do it in front of her....then i got an idea....i caught a hold of my cock hard and started wanking...and i started moaning" aaahhh....oh shellie...yea mmmmm"...then she slowly walked out....didnt look at me but acted as if she was jus doing work...she came picked up some cloth from the table and went back in....i screamed louder " oh shellie mmmmm ur so fucking sexy"....she came out...and walked right past me 3 feet in front of me....to the balcony and started hanging a shirt...then she turned to me and said" the cloth dries faster in the balcony"...and i said " mm yea....oh shellie mmmm yeae" she said..."excuse me sir....are u calling to me"...i said" no shellie...im not calling just fantasizing"...she said" oh about what sir me?"...i said" well can u blame me...such a beautiful gorgeous woman in front of me while i have my fun...i can only imagine what it would be like if u were helping me with my fun"...she said " oh sir how can i help?..i am married...."...i said " no problem shellie " and i closed my eyes and continued wanking....and then i said" oh shellie im gonna cum..."...and then i felt a soft small hand wrap around my cock just above my own hand.....shellie was bent over with one hand on my cock...she said" i just help for now sir"...i let my cock go and she sat next to me and put both hands on my cock.....it felt electrifying....sitting naked in the house with my maid jacking me off....i put my hand on the small of her back to test her reaction...she just continued ....i then moved my hand up and around her and cupped her breast.....she let out a little moan....i was minutes from cumming....so i just jumped...i lifted her shirt and lifted up her bra in 2 seconds and just bit into her breast...she screamed " oh sir"..... i sucked at it hard....and then i said...."shellie...i think ur mouth would feel much better than ur hand"....she immediately leaned forward and engulfed the head of my cock into her wet mouth...wow...this was not her first time.....very wet with tongue doing circles on my cock and very nice pleasant suction that was increasing......her ass was now facing me....i pulled down her tights and in a single move lifted pussy to my mouth...and just planted my tongue straight into her pussy....she moaned like a horny whore.....and lifted her face up in lust.....i put my hand on her back and pushed her down and she engulfed my cock head again.....i pushed her back down and pushed my cock up until a good 5 inches was in her mouth and i could feel myself hitting the back of her throat...i could hear her gagging....but she quickly started sucking again and i started thrusting into her mouth hard...i started flcking her clit with my tongue and playfully biting it with my teeth....she was dripping wet and her pussy tasted heavenly....then suddenly her body convulsed and she started to shudder...her pussy filled with her cum.....and she moaned loudly as i continue thrusting in her mouth...that was it too much for me to take....i started cumming.....and not having had sex in a coupla days...i was shooting bucketloads....i spurted twice and she tried to lift her head off...i pushed her back down and spurted 3 more times in her mouth until it started flowing out onto my cock......and then i just relaxed....she turned to me...cum dripping out of her mouth and i saw her swallow and lick her lips...she was a complete slut....i loved it.....then she quickly put up her pants and ran to the washroom...i was too tired to go see if she was upset....so i just lay there....this was an experience i would not forget in a alooong time
Old 14-07-2011, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
waterbottle99 is Cool - loads of Potential

at the start of the story, you said you was at your gf's house and it was her maid.

now you say it is your maid at your house and you even know her name.

care to explain?
Old 14-07-2011, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterbottle99 View Post
at the start of the story, you said you was at your gf's house and it was her maid.

now you say it is your maid at your house and you even know her name.

care to explain?
nope dont care to explain...

but since the same question might go through some of the other reader's minds...here it is...i dont recall saying its my house....but just that its the house.....

an important part of a story to me...is dynamics rather than a static storyline....if i were to state all the facts at the beginning of a story...its boring....so as the story progressed and the interactions continued...the story was more wound around the two people...and its very clearly a master slave situation....clearly making me the master and her my servant....

as for her name....i never said i didnt know it...i just built up the story...so that at the climax of the story....the most important part of the conversation starts with me screaming her name....giving personality to a character that was till then only a faceless nameless maid....

there are plot devices....and this is just a story....if you are here to critique...there are tons of other stories that might pique ur interest with a more statement of fact storytelling method....i suggest you dont spoil it for the rest of the readers here.....i dont care to continue this conversation so please dont take the trouble to reply
Old 14-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporebanker View Post
I was standing against the door and wanking....wanking hard....I closed my eyes and started thinking...this sexy beautiful woman is teasing me....she wants me...but what should i do....what should be my next move....then i opened my eyes....and there she is standing with the next pile of clothes in her hand...right in front of me....staring at my cock as i wank off....her lips slightly parted and i could see her breasts move up and down as she breathed faster.....i was quite taken aback...and very very turned on....this was not the first time I had the experience of exhibiting myself to a woman...but thats a story for another time....i tell you...the fact that a woman is staring at ur sex...is the hottest thing i have ever experienced....i left my cock to dangle and it pointed straight at her....i said "Im sorry"....and she said in her very nice english..."oh no problem dont worry about it"...i said..."yea its just that i was having my morning fun"...she said" oh so did u have fun"...i said" no didnt get to finish" and she just smiled....i said " would you mind if i finished sitting in the living room, that way i wont disturb u"...she said" oh no problem sir"...so i went to the living room...sat on my couch...spread my legs wide apart...and started wanking furiously....for about 5 minutes she stayed in the laundry room and didnt come out....my heart sank......i knew i was going to have a mammoth cum.....i wanted to do it in front of her....then i got an idea....i caught a hold of my cock hard and started wanking...and i started moaning" aaahhh....oh shellie...yea mmmmm"...then she slowly walked out....didnt look at me but acted as if she was jus doing work...she came picked up some cloth from the table and went back in....i screamed louder " oh shellie mmmmm ur so fucking sexy"....she came out...and walked right past me 3 feet in front of me....to the balcony and started hanging a shirt...then she turned to me and said" the cloth dries faster in the balcony"...and i said " mm yea....oh shellie mmmm yeae" she said..."excuse me sir....are u calling to me"...i said" no shellie...im not calling just fantasizing"...she said" oh about what sir me?"...i said" well can u blame me...such a beautiful gorgeous woman in front of me while i have my fun...i can only imagine what it would be like if u were helping me with my fun"...she said " oh sir how can i help?..i am married...."...i said " no problem shellie " and i closed my eyes and continued wanking....and then i said" oh shellie im gonna cum..."...and then i felt a soft small hand wrap around my cock just above my own hand.....shellie was bent over with one hand on my cock...she said" i just help for now sir"...i let my cock go and she sat next to me and put both hands on my cock.....it felt electrifying....sitting naked in the house with my maid jacking me off....i put my hand on the small of her back to test her reaction...she just continued ....i then moved my hand up and around her and cupped her breast.....she let out a little moan....i was minutes from cumming....so i just jumped...i lifted her shirt and lifted up her bra in 2 seconds and just bit into her breast...she screamed " oh sir"..... i sucked at it hard....and then i said...."shellie...i think ur mouth would feel much better than ur hand"....she immediately leaned forward and engulfed the head of my cock into her wet mouth...wow...this was not her first time.....very wet with tongue doing circles on my cock and very nice pleasant suction that was increasing......her ass was now facing me....i pulled down her tights and in a single move lifted pussy to my mouth...and just planted my tongue straight into her pussy....she moaned like a horny whore.....and lifted her face up in lust.....i put my hand on her back and pushed her down and she engulfed my cock head again.....i pushed her back down and pushed my cock up until a good 5 inches was in her mouth and i could feel myself hitting the back of her throat...i could hear her gagging....but she quickly started sucking again and i started thrusting into her mouth hard...i started flcking her clit with my tongue and playfully biting it with my teeth....she was dripping wet and her pussy tasted heavenly....then suddenly her body convulsed and she started to shudder...her pussy filled with her cum.....and she moaned loudly as i continue thrusting in her mouth...that was it too much for me to take....i started cumming.....and not having had sex in a coupla days...i was shooting bucketloads....i spurted twice and she tried to lift her head off...i pushed her back down and spurted 3 more times in her mouth until it started flowing out onto my cock......and then i just relaxed....she turned to me...cum dripping out of her mouth and i saw her swallow and lick her lips...she was a complete slut....i loved it.....then she quickly put up her pants and ran to the washroom...i was too tired to go see if she was upset....so i just lay there....this was an experience i would not forget in a alooong time
GD STORY but wall of text BRO....srsly...do learn how to use paragraphing...hard to read leh...

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 14-07-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster

Ladnus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow!!! Awesome story bro!!
Old 15-07-2011, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
GD STORY but wall of text BRO....srsly...do learn how to use paragraphing...hard to read leh...
noted...

next story shall be well indented
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1