The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2011, 01:13 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Myvoicemail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Pls help!!! I really need to rekindle sex life w hubby

During e past years my sex life w my hubby dropped drastically. It's like an average of only once per year. I just had given birth some one year old and ever since then till now, we never had sex yet.

He is a very loving & great hubby & dad, except for the sex part. I'm really feeling extremely upset as time passes.

I'm very very shy to initiate sex as we didn't had it for the longest time already, and I had never done the initiating. (except once during pregnancy which he almost rejected me but still did it reluctantly) This incident really failed me to pick up my courage once again to initiate sex and it indefinitely is a great hindrance to our marriage.

Pls help me and share with me how I can rekindle our sex life naturally and mutually and turn him on (we don't French kiss so it's altogether another challenge). What should I do to make him wanna have sex with me again? I'm going away on a long trip soon together with him, so I'd like to seek opinions cos I'm nervous about initiating it.

I'm still a very attractive lady. So appearance is not a problem.

Some kind souls, please help me!!!! It will really save me. Really grateful to you all with much appreciation!
Old 17-08-2011, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
spboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pls help!!! I really need to rekindle sex life w hubby

Hi TS, welcome to the forum, where all kinds of men are. Hornies, perverts, great lovers. U name it, we have it here. Of course there are many who are gentlemen and would be honest to give u the advice that u need. You have come to the right place.

Personally I am disturbed by your confession in that your husband has not initiated sex with you for a long time though you mentioned he is loving and great husband. I myself am like your husband. Ive not initiated sex with my wife for a long long time. But anyway that is another issue. Please talk to him about how you feel about the lack of intimacy between u. There could be something wrong at his end that he is hiding from u that is making him procrastinate. That is if as what u mentioned that you are not a couple in trouble. Hope u get it through.
Old 17-08-2011, 09:39 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pls help!!! I really need to rekindle sex life w hubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myvoicemail View Post

Some kind souls, please help me!!!! It will really save me. Really grateful to you all with much appreciation!
Your sex life is the least of your problems. Your husband is obviously getting his rocks off somewhere else.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-08-2011, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
horny03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS. You can try to ask your husband out for a romantic dinner just the 2 of you , and during dinner slowly talk to him and listen to his problems if he have any. Try to let him feel that he is needed.
Old 17-08-2011, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

just open up ur legs and ask him to poke u, tell him if he dun, others will
Old 17-08-2011, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
jugesam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in the past, have you ever rejected him from sex before? and after rejection you will still continue to expect him to initiate intimacy with you.

Likewise, guys are human too, just because he rejected you once doesnt means that he dun want to be crave after.

I am losing belief in the gal are the weaker sex shit, because on one hand they are asking for equality, but on the other hand they expect the guy to do everything for them. Either you be submissive or be equal, being equal means that everything you expect from him, you will also do the same to him, including initiating sex.

So show some initiatives and also talk to him, there may be problems bothering him, which are not necessary marital, that is causing him to behave this way.
Old 17-08-2011, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:

Just be direct with him: Call/text him and tell him you wanna sio-kan
If he refused, please advertise in http://sbf.net.nz/forumdisplay.php?f=7
Btw, how do you know of this sex forum and willing to register here whilst you are behaving like a nun with no french kisses, red faces to initiate sex and all ?
Old 17-08-2011, 11:31 AM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
He is a very loving & great hubby & dad, except for the sex part. I'm really feeling extremely upset as time passes.
Well, a lot of ladies will die to switch positions with you. Will it be better if you get lots of sex with a husband who isn't loving and isn't a great hubby or dad? Sex is the smaller problem, I feel. Do you still cuddle with him in bed? How about surprising him by being naked in bed under the blanket? Cuddle him naked. If he responds, great. If he doesn't, don't feel insulted. Regaining physical intimacy is a series of little steps ya? And stop thinking he is satisfying himself outside. Such thoughts just kill off what's left of your self-esteem. Remember; he's a loving and great hubby/dad. He won't be cheating you outside.
Old 17-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

try flirting with him thru SMS.........it may work As less it work for me n my partner.
Old 17-08-2011, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
wett is one of the Best!wett is one of the Best!wett is one of the Best!wett is one of the Best!

Dont be shy, get you wet, get him wet, and initiate yourself, that is your right right?

If no improvement, talk to him, or get a PI to check him
Old 17-08-2011, 01:17 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Disturb disturb ah. Summarising your points.

Darling Darling Come Fuck Me
I Spread on Fours, You doggy
I want sex but I am shy
Hubby dear come lick me high
I am sad that it’s a year
Finger myself nowhere near
To the highs that sex give me
Let your didi fill pussy

You are such a great hubby
Plus you are a nice daddy
Am I wrong to ask for sex?
That is something I reflect
Let me be your true lover
I want you and no other
Come to Sammy seek some view
Let the samsters do review

You don’t touch me I go siao
Soon i will be someone hiao
Sammy forum many men
Each guy tell me sex they can
If I need to find sex here
You will regret, do you hear?
So you better take off pants
Fuck me hard hard till I pant
Old 17-08-2011, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

Hi TS, your sex activity has dropped drastically over the years as mentioned y you. This is a sign indicating the problem didnt start during your recent pregnancy but even before that. Before we goes thinking and making assumptions that he is getting fed elsewhere, think again when does it really start and what has changed since then?

Re-igniting your sex life take two to work. While it a positive signs that you took the initiative to seek help but remember you still need to communicate with him. Attraction is also very subjective beside been physically appealing. Lastly, shyness does not help you in this case. End of the day, we are all still beings driven by lust. Put it very crude and blunt to you, you need to work on those sex skill. Doing with a woman who just open wide her leg with sound is no much difference with a blow up doll with sound effects. So seek some help on this areas as well, this may probably be one of the reasons that cause a decline in your sex life.
Old 17-08-2011, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

TRy something new, like him fuck yr ASS.
Old 17-08-2011, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Get back in shape and also learn some KamaSutra. Also mail order for Victorias Secret lingerie. On KS learn to milk his dick dry each nite.
Old 17-08-2011, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
gambofini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, tell us your age and your husband's age. Maybe if your husband is too old already, he no longer interested in sex? Or maybe have some health problems?

Dwindling sex frequency is quite common in marriage as the couple gets older. Would be abnormal to be having more sex now than before right? But once a year is a bit extreme imo... again boils down to age...

My threads:

My collection of chiobu powerpoint slides
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1