The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2011, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
marriedguy78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wife Fantasy - that became a reality

Hi,

This posting was originally under "Wife Fantasy". However under Bro Bope's recommendation, I thought that I would post here as a stand alone thread. This is 99% real. I have just omitted some non essential parts otherwise it would be too long. Hope you guys find this a interesting read.

++++++++

Hey Bros,

Reading all the comments, I cannot help but to share this true experience.

I've been married for several years, No kids (yet) plus wifey works out often - so she is as slim as the first day I met her. Like some of the bros here, I also have the fantasy of seeing my woman sucking and screwing another man. I cannot explain it, but seeing my woman letting her inhibitions go and enjoying sex (with another man) really turns me on.

One of the main challenge is where do I find a suitable guy. I figured that if I am going to see my wife sleep with another man, I'd rather her do it with someone we know instead of a total stranger. So I started plotting to see how I can make my wife sleep with my best guy friend...

A bit about my wife, L. She's about 1.69m and has a sporty figure (definitely not fat). L and I have quite a fun and fulfilling sex life. But as many of you will, after a few years of marriage, there will reach a point when it becomes a bit mundane and routine.

To spice things up, in the heat of our love making, I'd sometimes asked her to imagine sucking another guy while I was banging her doggy style. On other occasions, I would tell L how I love to see her enjoy another dick while she was giving me a blowjob. Even though she did not respond with a definite "yes" or "no", I could tell from her body language that this was something she was open to. Then one day, I was doing the usual teasing about seeing make love with another man, when she sluttily replied,"Baby, if you really want, go and arrange la. I'll make sure I'd put on a good show for you..."
Old 07-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

Re: Wife Fantasy - that became a reality

With L's agreement, I started looking around. I tried looking for someone suitable on sites like AFF or Sammyboy, but it was not easy to really find a right guy. If I'm going to share my wife with another man, I wanted to make sure that the candidate is respectful and disease free. The last thing I want is for her to have a few hours of fun and a lifetime of regret. So several months came and went uneventfully. As I was about to give up, it struck me that a suitable candidate was just in front of me! If I was going to see my wife enjoy herself with another man, why not do it with my best friend S?

S got married at about the same time as I did. He's wife is really a MILF and even though she has had 2 kids, she still looks very very hot! She has fair skin and a smooth complexion with very ample bosom. There had been more than one occasion when I fantasied pinning her naked body on the bed, with her full boobs against my chest, as I slowly insert my hard cock in her tight womanhood. I bet her looks and moans of ecstasy, as she accommodates my manhood would be a priceless sight! The fact that she's my best friend's wife makes it forbidden yet even more exciting! So I can imagine what sort of lecherous thoughts that must have crossed S's mind when I told him of my plan.

I must admit that it was not easy to bring the topic up. I mean, how do you tell a good guy friend, who is happily married, that you want to see him bang your own wife? To make the whole thing seem less perverse, I cleverly used L's birthday as an excuse. I told S that L complained that she was not getting younger. For the coming birthday, she wanted to do something special for posterity and was thinking of recording a clip of her making love. I explained that we needed a cameraman, however I did not really trust anyone else to do it as I was worried that they would find a way to reproduce the clip and circulate on line (we have no intentions to be the next Edison Chen). He (S) was my last resort as I really did not want to disappoint L. While he "reluctantly" agreed to do it, I could have sworn that I saw him suppressed a gleeful smile. After all, who wouldn't be up for a free show. Little did he know that I have planned for him to be the person that she'd be making love to. If he did, I really bet he would definitely be smiling from ear to ear.
Old 07-11-2011, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

first camper! please continue bro!
Old 07-11-2011, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 13
whiteiphone4321 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhiteiphone4321 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping. Please continue!
Old 07-11-2011, 03:57 PM
Samster

continuation...

With S agreeing to be our cameraman, I started to put my plans in action. Since it is meant to celebrate L's birthday, we book a nice hotel suite in town. To get L into the kinky mode for the evening, I surprised her by giving her a pair of black stockings, crotchless g-string and a cupless bra as her birthday gift. I told L that I would like to see her greet S at the door in only that attire and she readily agreed.

A few hours before her “birthday celebration”, I asked her how she felt and if she was ready to go through with it. She told me frankly that she was looking forward to the experience of fucking someone new. But more important, she wanted to play the role of the obedient “sex slave” to fulfil her “master’s” bidding – which includes sleeping with her “master’s” good friend. Upon hearing this, I knew that L was in the mood for a banging good time and we would be looking forward to a very eventful night.

When S finally came, L greeted him at the door. S tried to act decent but I could tell that he was stealing glances and checking L out in the outfit that left nothing to the imagination. By the time we turn down the lights and lit the candles, S got the camera ready and the filming began. I signalled to my wife and said, “Why don’t you make S feel more comfortable?” L knew what I meant, gave me a slutty look and immediately turned her attention to S.

Before S could react, my wife’s hands reach for his crotch while her lips met with his. Although S was wearing a loose pair of jeans, I could see a bulge form as L was rubbing his hard dick. S was taken aback for a moment and looked at me. I gave him an approving nod and he responded to her kiss by pulling her closer and both of them were tonguing each other. Everyone was so absorbed in the moment and the only sounds that filled the room were of S and L kissing and the soft moans that L would occasionally make.

At my corner of the room, I saw S reach for L’s pussy. Her crotchless g-string gave S all the access he needed and L lifted her leg ever so slightly. At that instant, she gave an audible moan. S had reached in and was fingering her, something that L likes a lot. I could see that L was enjoying what S was doing to her when she suddenly gained composure, pushed S onto the bed and said in a slutty whisper, “Baby, my master has instructed me to suck and fuck you. Take your cock out. I want to taste it.”

S obediently undid his jeans and L gave his manhood several rubs before taking it into her mouth. And as L was sucking and licking S’s dick, she would occasionally look my way to give me a wanton look. L enjoys the act of sucking dicks as she likes the feeling of being able to give immense pleasure to the guy whose dick is in her mouth. Having L’s lips around my cock before, I could imagine the heavenly experience S was enjoying. From where I was sitting, I could see a glimmer of wetness rolling down L’s leg. L was very excited at this new kinky experience and I could tell that she was ready to be taken.

At that point, L kissed S and whispered, “S, fuck me now. I want to feel another man’s cock inside me.” After saying that, she turned and lay on the bed with her legs wide open. It must have been such an inviting sight for S who quickly put on a condom and climbed on her.

I could see S teasing L with his dick as he rubbed his hard member around her pussy lips. The instant S entered, L hugged my best friend tightly and gave out a lustful moan as he thrust his entire shaft inside her.

Once inside, S started moving his hips faster and my wife started breathing heavily. While the air-con was in full blast, the room was heating up with 2 bodies in motion. Apart from the body heat, the room was filled with the “piak, piak” sound of S and L fucking. As S’s banging gradually picked up speed, I could see L’s breathing becoming shallower and her moans getting louder. As S continued pounding her, L moaned, “Baby, don’t stop, I’m coming…” Then it happened. L reached for S’s butt and pulled him deep as she arched her back to accommodate the full length of his cock. L was moaning in ecstasy and hugging my friend tightly as she came. As the climax passed, twosome laid lock in their tight embrace, panting and recovering from the experience.

It was a very surreal experience as I would normally be seeing this from the first person perspective. So to see L being pinned under my good friend with her legs opened wide and giving herself to another man in front of me was indeed an unfamiliar experience. After sitting out for the first half, it was time for me to have my fun…

… to be continued…
Old 07-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
dragonpearl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonpearl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

3rd camper reporting in.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story! Keep it coming!
Old 07-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Pilot8899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Wife Fantasy - that became a reality

Pitching tent. Keep it moving!
Old 07-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
billkite deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillkite deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some more please.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:52 AM
Samster

Looking at my wife and my good friend locked in embrace like long lost lovers, lying on the bed and recovering from a sexual climax, I felt that it was my turn to see some action.

I turned to S and asked, “Yo Bro, you came yet? Up for another round?” S laughed and replied, “Not yet. Ever ready for round two.”

I then looked at L, who looked spent yet satisfied, “Up for another round dear?”

“Of course master. That was just the first cum of the night. I want you and S to use me till your heart’s content…” came L’s reply.

I must say that it was not a reply that I was expecting. I know that L can be quite horny and adventurous, but it was definitely not in her character to be so direct. To see L lower her inhibitions to this point was something that I thought was never possible – not that I was complaining.

“So what would you like me and S to try on you next?” I asked.

“Master, I don’t care. I just want to enjoy you and S’s dick at the same time…” came her slutty reply as she got onto all fours and exposed her pink and wet cunt.
My wife did not need to say anything more for us to get into action. S moved to the front and positioned his groin near my wife’s mouth and pulled her head towards him such that L was deep throating his hard male member. I moved to my wife’s rear, parted her pussy lips and rammed my hard rod all the way in. After having spent the last half an hour rubbing myself while seeing another man screw my lovely wife, I enjoyed the sensation of experiencing my L’s love hole. My wife gave a muffled moan, with S still in her mouth, as she tried to accommodate me.

From where I was, I could see L enjoying all the attention as she was busy licking S while fucking me at the same time. Occasionally, L would stop to catch her breadth and moan, “Baby, fuck me harder” before resuming to pleasure S. I have often seen pictures of women being “roasted” by two guys and to see my lovely wife being roasted by me and my good friend was a sight I could never forget.

After a while, I signalled to S to swap places. He took over from where I left off and started pounding her. At my end, L would give me lustful looks in between periods of suck. L would also playfully taunt S by saying things like, “Oh yeah… How does it feel to fuck your best friend’s wife?” or “Am I as good as what you have fantasized?”

All in all, the banging lasted for almost 2 hours, with me and S taking turns to be pleasured and pleasure L. We have lost count the number of times my wife climaxed. Towards the end of the session, L pulled us close to her and whispered, “You boys have given me one of the best fuck I’ve ever had tonight. As a reward for your efforts, I would like to you to cum on my face…”

Boy! I was taken aback. L does not normally like me to cum on her face due to the mess it makes. But for tonight, she not only let one but two guys do a bukake on her. Upon saying that, L knelt down between S and myself, holding one cock in each hand and started rubbing simultaneously. She was also sucking the two of us, alternating between S and myself.

The sight of my wife trying to finish us off did the trick for me and with a loud moan; I shot a huge load on her face. She then proceeded to give S her undivided attention and within a few moments S shot his load all over my wife’s pretty face. I took a moment to look around the room and there were used condoms and condom packaging scattered all across the room. All in, we used about 2 big boxes of protection and I thought to myself that I really won’t want to be the chambermaid who was clearing our trash the following day.

Strangely, after everyone came, it was not as awkward as I thought. We chatted for a while before we all called it a night. That encounter was about 2 years ago. We have been inviting S to join us in our sexual fun since then and it has become such a regular thing that we would make it a point to meet up at least once a month.

However, there is a curious twist to this. I am sure some of you may feel that this is way too serendipitous to be real. But as the saying goes, “birds of a feature flock together”. After the first session, S and I caught up for beer, something that we regularly do, and during that beer session the topic naturally moved to our first sexual experience together. It was then did S share that he and his wife Y were actually soft swingers. The had just joined the scene but had not progressed beyond soft swinging as they had not found a couple whom they were comfy with. He related the incident to his wife Y and they thought that it would be interesting to arrange a session where all of us could explore together.

I thought that he was just joking until I saw his sms exchange with his wife Y. S told me that his wife was very comfy with me and bi-curious. To cut the long story short, we all met up, clicked and have been having lots of fun for the last 2 years. But when he alluded to the possibility of us doing a MMF with his wife Y, I guess it was a dream come true for me!
Old 08-11-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

Dear Bros,

Thanks for the emails. We are presently not looking for any single guys to join us Though we may consider a nice Singaporean Chinese married couple between the age of 30 and 35... :P

Some of you were asking if this story is real. Yup, it is. The reason for sharing if because sometimes a person just feel like venting. Doing the act is part of the fun. Getting to share the experience with someone else is another. We've taken photos and clips during the session, however due to privacy reasons, we would rather just share the stories. Like I mentioned in my earlier posting, we don't want to be the next Edison Chen

Looking back, the last 2 years have been a "sexciting" time for me and my wife, L. We have been very lucky that our good friends are also our regular sex partners. So unlike some Singaporeans who occasionally meet up with their friends for a round of mah jong. We meet up with S and his wife, Y, for a round of hot sex. Whenever we meet up, we would have different themes. Sometimes we would ask the ladies to dress up, which they always willingly oblige, other times it would be to have fun in different public and private places. Each time we would alternate between 4some, 3some or even "wife swap" - when S and myself would have private time with each others’ wife.

One of the more kinky adventure happened earlier this year. My wife, L wanted to give me a kinky birthday celebration and booked a villa at one of the posh hotels in Sentosa. It was no surprise that the villa had a private pool (that I would get to use later that evening). At that point, we have been having fun with S and Y for about a year and have made love to each others' spouses on more than 10 separate occasions in the same room. Over time, the ladies gradually became comfortable with the guys and were open to spending some private time without the hubbies around. So as part of my birthday "treat" L and S planned to leave Y with me so that I can spend some private time with her. If you ask me, I think it is because the twosome (my good friend and my wife) wanted to have their own fun as well!

The plan was for us to come in separate cars and meet up at one of the pubs in Sentosa. Our wives would swap cars and we would make our own way back to the villa. Whatever happens along the way back was left entirely to the guys' creativity. This was something we have not tried and the plan sounded very kinky.

Soon, it was time to meet and we all reached the designated pub. L got off and proceeded towards S's car while Y climbed into the front seat of mine. Y looked simply stunning in a low cut white blouse and a tight fitting denim miniskirt. Her low cut blouse barely covered her C-cup bosom. In terms of looks, Y had very nice features with smooth and fair complexion, and she looks just like one of those hot models that regularly pose for breast enhancing adverts you see on the newspapers. As she studied in Australia, she is very well spoken.

When Y got into the car, the first thing we did was to hug and kiss like long lost lovers. By then, we have made love to each other numerous times and have grown very comfortable with one another. Unlike previous times, this time her hubby and my wife were not around and we were all alone in the car. Without another pair of couple around us, I could sense that Y was definitely more at ease to be herself and let go. There was a palpable desire for us to rip each other’s clothes off and start fucking. At the back of our minds, we knew that our spouses might have already started.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heard of some wife swapping clubs in other countries
just wonder if there are any in Singapore
Old 09-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 14
Hairyfox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHairyfox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmebad View Post
heard of some wife swapping clubs in other countries
just wonder if there are any in Singapore
There is but they are very descrete.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Soft swinging is always so intriguing... But i think it is still not the right time for me and my wife as a couple to try yet...
Old 09-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Hunky925 is Cool - loads of Potential

Ts,
Waiting for ur next update!
Cheers!
Advert Space Available