The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 19
JrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to behold
Bro, nice write up. My gf and I also exploring it a little. Not as hardcore as u. But it was kinky just to see her being caressed by another man. Cheers !
Old 10-11-2011, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
marriedguy78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife Fantasy - that became a reality

Hey all,

Thanks for your encouragement.

To clarify, it may sound hard-core but we didn’t start off like that. It is after 2 years of having fun together did we manage to progress until this point where everyone is comfy with each other.

Call it warp, but we have all talked about it and we all feel that this arrangement works well for us. There is no incentive for the guys to cheat as we can get variety via each others' wife plus there is no guilt as our significant other knows about it. It is not only discrete, it is safe as well. I guess we are just lucky that we are all good friends and have become good lovers to each other (except for between S and I as we REFUSE to try any guy-on-guy). While you may not agree with what we are doing, it has definitely worked out quite well for us so far. Back to the field report…

Instead of driving back straight to the villas, a kinky plan crossed my mind and I drove towards one of the quiet car-parks in Sentosa. If you have been there at night, you will know that some of the car-parks there can be quite deserted after 11pm. I drove to the car-park near the beach and suggested that we should go for a walk by the beach. Y, curious to find out what I was up too, agreed.

We were walking hand-in-hand like boy-girl friends as we headed to one of the pavilions by the beach. When we got inside, I turned to kiss Y and she responded passionately. Our hands were roaming and caressing each others’ body as we kissed. I then gently tugged on Y’s shoulder length hair to expose her fair and smooth neck, and started kissing her neck before gradually moving towards her cleavage. I then pulled the front of her low cut blouse and bra to expose her C-cup breast and started to savour her ample bosom. While I was engrossed in licking and sucking Y’s beautiful breasts, my frend’s wife undid the button on my jeans and reached in for my hard cock. Her rubbing was slow at first, but I felt it pick up speed the longer I suck on her nipples.

...to be continued...
Old 11-11-2011, 03:20 AM
Samster

Con’t

My free hand ran down Y’s back to her butt before reaching under her denim skirt to finger her. When I reached under, I immediately felt her clean shaven pussy and thought to myself, “hmm... Y is not wearing any underwear tonight”. Her pussy lips felt wet. I moisten my finger with her cunt juice and gently rubbed her clit before inserting my middle finger into her soaking wet pussy. At that moment, I felt Y pulled my head closer to her bosom and hugged me very tightly as she wanted to savour all the delicious things my finger was doing to her.

Under the dim lights, I could see Y blushing from all the excitement and she was breathing deeply with the occasional gentle moan. I couldn’t help but to tease Y by asking, “So, is that how S teases you…” Y was too shy to reply and I could see her blushing even more.

I then said to her, “Baby, I have one more surprise for you” and reach into my jeans pocket to take out a remote vibrator. I bought this gadget during a recent trip overseas. The remote looks similar to a car remote while the vibrator was a black sphere about the size of a ping pong ball. Before Y could clearly see what I took out, I positioned the vibrator on her clit and pressed the “on” button. The vibrator sent a wave of ecstatic pleasure through Y’s sexy body and she made an involuntarily moan of pleasure. I could feel Y’s hips grinding against the vibrator and I looked up to see Y, with her eyes close, enjoying the intense sensation.

The night was still young and I wanted to make Y yearn for my hard cock. I also wanted to make her relish the moment when I enter her and she becomes “one” with her hubby’s good friend and thought of an "evil" plan. Each time I saw that my good friend’s wife was about to cum, I would move the vibe away. After a while, she was getting very hot and bothered from the teasing and I could tell that it was time to bring Y back to the villa for a good fuck.

However when we reached the car, Y started to hastily undo my jeans and pulled out my dick. Y gave my dick a few rubs before pulling the foreskin all the way back. She then stuck her tongue out and gently licked the tip. Y just continued licking the tip my manhood as my hips arched up from the driver’s seat. It was evident that my cock wanted to feel the warm sensation of Y’s mouth and it was equally evident that she was teasing me and not letting me get what I want. No doubt she was getting back at me for viciously teasing her with the vibrator earlier on.

I was close to begging Y to put me out of my misery and just suck me when I suddenly felt the warmth of her mouth around my cock. I leaned back to catch a better view of what Y was doing and I saw her leave a trail of saliva on my shaft as her head bobbed up and down. At that point, I really just wanted to ravage my good friend’s wife. The only thing that stopped me was the (unfortunate) fact that I did not bring a condom with me. Otherwise, I would have taken Y there and then.

I believe many guys can attest to the fact that it’s very hard to wear jeans with a hard-on and it can get extremely uncomfortable to simply stuff it back in. So, I just pulled up my boxers and started driving at the maximum speed permitted without me getting caught. In my heart, I was praying that I would not get stopped by any traffic warden as I would definitely have not been able to explain why my jeans were undone and bunched around my ankles, me driving around in my boxers and a massive hard-on with my friend’s wife beside me.

When we finally reached the villa, we heard moans coming from the pool that was located at the villa’s backyard. Our spouses beat us to it and had already started screwing. Y and I quickly washed up and proceeded to join them in the pool. However, not wanting to be disturbed, my wife and good friend went indoors and continued fucking. Y and I got into the pool and immediately pounced on each other. Having mercilessly teased each other earlier, we were ready to get down to some hot and kinky sex. In the pool, I turned Y around and asked her to bend over. I quickly put on a condom and position my cock between her pussy lips before driving my manhood all the way in. From her loud sensual moan, it was evident that Y wanted to feel my hard dick just as badly. I took a second to admire Y’s sexy back, before holding her waist and pounding her hard. Like my wife, Y is a moaner and it really turns me on to hear her vocalise her pleasure. As my pounding increased, so did Y’s moaning.

“Do you like me fucking you? Do you enjoying another man’s cock in you?” I asked as I was pounding away. “Uhmmmm… yes, oh yes… don’t stop…” she foxily whispered.

“Tell me, I want to hear you say it”, I egged her on. “Oh… I love to feel you fucking me. I love to feel another man’s cock in me”, came her reply.

“Do you find it kinky that we are fuck out here while your husband is fucking my wife?” I whispered in her ears. “Uhmmmm… yes, I find it very kinky”, she whispered back.

I then asked Y to get out of the pool and lay on one of the deck chair just right beside the pool. She lay on her back, opened her legs and gave me an inviting smile. I have always loved the wanton look L and Y has when they open their legs in anticipation. What got to me even hornier that night was knowing that I would be doing the woman of my good friend out in the open! I quickly got in between her legs inserted my shaft into her womanhood and started banging away. While I was pounding her, I admired her features and her C cup boobs as they move in sync with each thrust I made. She then exclaimed, “Oh.. don’t stop, I’m coming…fuck me harder” This was my cue. I pinned my friend’s wife down and started to thrust my hips even faster. At the point of climax, she hugged me tightly by my hips. While I pushed my dick all the way in, Y moaned loudly and grinded against my pelvic until the sensation subsided.

After coming, she laid back to catch her breadth with my cock still inside her. “So, do you enjoy having sex in the open?” I asked as we laid there hugging. “Hmm… not too bad”, Y smiled and replied. In the dead of the night, we could hear L’ moans emanating from the bed room. Looks like S and L were still at it. Looking at Y, I said, “Come, lets go in and join them for round 2”.

To be continued…
Old 11-11-2011, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ktcabi54 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really wonderful story bro ... keep it cumming
Old 11-11-2011, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
rmc2ue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the story!
Old 05-12-2011, 01:08 AM
Samster

Sorry for the long absence as I was away for a long vacation in Thailand. The best thing about the trip was that we went away with S and Y. I had plenty of sex, although it was not with my own wife! haha more FR on that soon
Old 24-12-2011, 05:26 PM
Samster

I'm pitching a tent anticipating reading about your trip and S and Y.
Old 25-12-2011, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedguy78 View Post
Sorry for the long absence as I was away for a long vacation in Thailand. The best thing about the trip was that we went away with S and Y. I had plenty of sex, although it was not with my own wife! haha more FR on that soon
This is the promise to unfold more of the sexual experiences & bliss tat TS, his wifey & frens had among themselves recently !.. tat is unusual, surprising & sexciting...waiting eagerly for the promised FR... Tks bro for sharing ...Cheers ! ..Merry Christmas, & Happy Holidays every1 !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone! We hope that everyone will get to welcome 2012 with a BANG!

Before I continue the story, I often get pm on how this wife swapping thing works for us. I can't speak for the rest, however we feel that this arrangement has worked very well. Unlike affairs that are normally secret and hidden from the spouses, such swapping arrangement is done with full consent of the husband/wife. I guess this adds to the fun as we all can really enjoy the pleasures of the flesh without the fear of getting caught (as our partners know about it and are engaged in their own fun as well). This is also different from visiting the "professional" service provider as it tends to be safer in terms of the health issues as we know the background and lifestyle of the people we are having fun with. While it may not be suitable for everyone, all I can say is that it works very well in spicing up our sex lives . For those of you who need some advice on this, just feel free to pm us and we'd be happy to share how we got started in greater details Now back to the field report ...

After coming, she lay back to catch her breadth with my cock still inside her. “So, do you enjoy having sex in the open?” I asked as we laid there hugging. “Hmm… not too bad”, Y smiled and replied. In the dead of the night, we could hear L’ moans emanating from the bed room. Looks like S and L were still at it. Looking at Y, I said, “Come, lets go in and join them for round 2”.

When Y and I stepped into the room, we noticed that the lights were turned down. It took awhile for us to adjust to the darkness, however from the low lighting I could make out that L was on her hands and knees on the bed in a doggy position with S standing right behind her and banging away. I could tell that L was thoroughly enjoying the sensation as she was moaning loudly with her eyes were tightly shut and fist tightly clenching the side of the bed. I then signaled Y to lie down beside L, put on a fresh condom and climbed between Y's legs. Having made Y cum earlier on, her pussy lips parted easily to accommodate my hard manhood as I pushed my cock all the way in. It was apparent that Y was enjoying the sensation as she grabbed onto my but cheeks and pulled me tightly towards her before she started grinding her clitoris against my pubic region.

Although we have had numerous sessions, Y had always been a bit shy when it came to having fun with L. Seeing that his wife was highly aroused and letting her inhibitions down, S decided to up the ante and moved L closer to where Y was lying. L did not need any probing and started kissing Y on her lips. Unexpectedly, Y returned the kiss and the 2 ladies started frenching each other while simultaneously being fucked by each other’s husband.

While S and I have fucked each other's wife in the same room before, seeing 3 other people on the same bed fulfilling their carnal desires is always very arousing and surreal. As I took a moment to observe the orgy that has happen around me, L suddenly broke away from the French kiss the was sharing with Y and moaned, "ohh.. don't stop. Keep fucking my ass... I'm about to cum..." S responded and said, “… ok… I’m about to cum too…” and pounded my wife’s ass with renewed vigour. The hard pounding went on for a few more seconds before both S and L came together. Seeing how hard they were pounding, I felt a tingling sensation in my balls and knew that I was going to climax soon. Not wanting to be outdone, I whispered to Y, “Baby…lets repay the favour and put on a good finish for them… I’m going to cum and I want you to suck me dry” as I pulled my dick out and stood beside the bed. Y gave me a slutty look, smiled and knelt down. She positioned her sexy lips in front of my dick and started licking the tip while she wrapped her fingers around the shaft and started pumping my cock.

At the moment of climax, I said, “Oh baby, faster, I’m cumming…” Y instinctively took my whole dick into her mouth and started sucking. That really heightened the pleasure as I shot a huge load of my hot seed into her mouth. For that moment, all I could feel was the pleasurable sensation coming from my cock as it released shots of cum that I have been fighting to withhold for the whole evening, with each throb. When the climax finally subsided, I regained my composure and looked down to see my friend’s wife still knelt between my legs. She still had the seductive look as she slowly let my cum, mixed with her saliva, dribble down the side of her mouth and drip down onto her breast before dripping onto the floor. My best friend told me that Y had a knack for “performing” when she was very horny and it seemed that she wanted to put up the little finale for all the “hard work” the guys had put in for the night.

Since that night, the chemistry between the ladies and the respective spouses improved and we have gone on to have many even kinkier sessions. I will be writing about them in subsequent posts. However if any of you have had similar encounters, please share. Our wives know about this posting and are keen to read about couples who had similar experiences.
Old 26-12-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster

Thanks for another great post... I look forward to more!
Old 13-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster

Where did you go bro? I would love to hear more... Cheers mate!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1