The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 29-02-2012, 03:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
reacher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pictures of my (used to be damn horny WIFE) Creamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumtome View Post
This is why me and my missus no mood to post already. Instead of being appreciated for what we share, we are bring criticized and insulted instead.
Ur wife is different, she is sexy. U are comparing a sow with a beauty
Old 29-02-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Thanks all bros/sis for the comments (negative/positive) and points. The reason for me posting these pics is to fulfil our last year fetish. To some bros that pm me asking for contacts, either u are lazy to read, don understand english(or just trying your luck

If these pics looks horrifying to u, skip this thread and move on.. Hope u wont get nightmares
Thks bro Pierre, +6 to support
Old 29-02-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 19
hcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Pierre;6934208]Thanks all bros/sis for the comments (negative/positive) and points. The reason for me posting these pics is to fulfil our last year fetish. To some bros that pm me asking for contacts, either u are lazy to read, don understand english or just trying your luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyuncle84 View Post
Pls do not terrify bros here by posting horrible pics of ur wife. One look at ur wife sagging tummy will make 99.99% of bros dick become soft in 1 sec.

If these pics looks horrifying to u, skip this thread and move on.. Hope u wont get nightmares
Ha Bro... need not take it to heart lah.. these people are like dat... never contribute nevermind, still insult people... we juz presume that they are jealous.. they have no gf or wife to fxxx... will upz u when i regain power

그들의 비 겁 자에 또는 없는 남 근 고환 닉 이름을 표시 합니다. 정말 사람들에 게 슬픈 느낌

Pending :

powerkid ( waiting 2nd Round )
grey82 ( waiting 2nd Round )
Sailsingapore ( waiting 2nd Round )
Old 29-02-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 20
cumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,tell urs missus that trouble maker is permanently moderated.So feel free to post pixs
We will return when the time is right.

Visit us at http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=273093
The more you comment, the more pictures we post.
UP our reputation points if you like our contribution. Leave your nick and we will return favor. Thank you.
Old 29-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 18
look4sex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylook4sex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumtome View Post
We will return when the time is right.
We will wait for your return.
Old 29-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcg_explorer View Post
Ha Bro... need not take it to heart lah.. these people are like dat... never contribute nevermind, still insult people... we juz presume that they are jealous.. they have no gf or wife to fxxx... will upz u when i regain power
Yes agreed with you, just ignore those distractors who are loser.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 01-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 832 / Power: 16
Joe_Black_Star is a splendid one to beholdJoe_Black_Star is a splendid one to beholdJoe_Black_Star is a splendid one to beholdJoe_Black_Star is a splendid one to beholdJoe_Black_Star is a splendid one to beholdJoe_Black_Star is a splendid one to beholdJoe_Black_Star is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I presume that there are many brothers waiting for these pics

I just the eraser-like nips. Just luv this type of nips. Reminds me of a Chinese MILF I knew from Tagged. Stayed in Hougang. Initially I only get to give her oral. The deal was she enjoy to receive oral but dun enjoy blowing. Manage to fuck her only once on the eve of CNY. Her nips is not only hard and pointed just like ur wife, she also tight when I penetrated her. I guess she seldom get fucked.

Anyway thanks for sharing. Like you, I do enjoy sharing but got turned off by the some comments. Now I shall be a spectator instead. Thanks again for sharing Bro.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting....
Old 01-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
Pierre is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPierre is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPierre is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPierre is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks all bros for the support and points. Hmmm points are not important to me here. So if u liked my pics, juz enjoy looking. For those bros that find my wife disgusting, juz skip this thread. ( Cmon lah, knn u all how old already? I wot stop u from posting yr negative comments but if its a fucking turn off for u den skipping this thread will be good for u)

Bros that wants more pics, paiseh ah. Need to wait awhile already, as we are busy with work. We will post new pics when we are both free again.

Again, thanks all bros for fulfilling her fetish!!
Old 01-03-2012, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bro,

what you see in her, your love and caring is the most important thing, don;t give a shit other asshole feedback
Old 01-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reacher View Post
Welcome to the real world. Are you in teaching where only positive comment are said? I agree with uglyuncle84. The pictures are not for our eyes consumption. You mean if I post a lady with long dick, you will comment only the positive part and not the negative part?
You are just being obnoxious. This is the real world and we are just ordinary people with bodies that have undergone the ravages of time. Not everyone has model/filmstar like pin-up bodies. I just hope you and the likes of you, your gf or wife are great lookers and will forever remain so...good luck!

Why don't you just leave these threads alone and let TS and like minded people enjoy their fetish/hobbies/whatever. Nobody is putting a gun to your head to force you to click on this thread and look at pixs here!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 01-03-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
pangyor1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome ... More pls....
Old 01-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
You are just being obnoxious. This is the real world and we are just ordinary people with bodies that have undergone the ravages of time. Not everyone has model/filmstar like pin-up bodies. I just hope you and the likes of you, your gf or wife are great lookers and will forever remain so...good luck!

Why don't you just leave these threads alone and let TS and like minded people enjoy their fetish/hobbies/whatever. Nobody is putting a gun to your head to force you to click on this thread and look at pixs here!
Couldn't have put it any better, bro!!
Old 01-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

my humble pts for u to show my support.......u r so lucky
Old 02-03-2012, 12:04 AM

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
reacher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post

So I post picture of ah ma here allowed?? Fuck u u just trying to diplomatic. I do not want brothers eye to suffer that why I post this message.

Zap me, I still got 191 points. Even if u do a mass zap, my points still above 100. I wait and see
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1