The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
james11672005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 鑫 天 地

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
Thanks Bro James11672005 for the value information ... btw , what is NSH , can provide more information . Greatly appreciated cheers !!!
Hi Bro, NSH is New Shanghai. There is a thread, search for new shanghai ktv and you can read all about it. It is at Lorong 7 Geylang. Basically all gals butterfly and will force to sit with you. If you do not have control you'll end up sitting more than 5 gals, even 10. But the good part is your hand can roam about and press their you know where and tip $20. Other damages I not so sure as i been there only twice and someone else pay. Check out the thread. But be warned, the beer not as good, sound system sucks and cannot smoke in room
Old 11-07-2012, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 19
mercedes500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYChris View Post
Was there last night with a group of friends. heard some of the PRC girls got dispute with the management so very very few girls last night. No 2xx/3xx/9xx
Quite disappointing unless you prefer viets.

Just sharing.
thats true, some of the girl trying to fish to be baoed said they 'ba-gong'
Old 14-07-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyamramee View Post
Went there last week, in drinking mode only...
however, ambiance place with lot of girls to choose from...
PRC girls there seem more reserved and quiet...
The viet girls ... havoc...
whole night with this girl, Tina... pretty with a D cup...
sat on you, crawled on you... and...
have a enjoyable time there...

This fr tempt me
info gathering
hh start time?
Hh end time ?
Loc : verge

Mummy system
damage
mummy : 50?
Girl : 50 / butterfly / prc vn
small room 108 ?
Med room 209 ?
Old 15-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhuman View Post
hi bro... peace... just sharing what i have been told... I agree mummy shld zo gang. however as 1 bro pointed out, some gers attitude nt so gd n if mummy go say them, they come back face black black

y we tip mummy... hmm, i also wonder. coz got 2 times i go see the girls outside, ask their number n pick them. For me it works... I stand corrected..
Mummy tip how much
my mummy intro gals but no tcss

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunken View Post
if the gals stay with you long, you will also be givin more tips to her......same same lah
pay more than 50?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
Went to this new joint a couple days back.
Had a great time with a prc syt called xiao man, recommended by amy.
Bros who are into syt can try her. Cheers!
Can tabao?

Nice place
Vn playful kim
many girls but $$ not enough
Old 15-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of

Bros who interested, its time to fall in!!! =D

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
16th July 2012, Monday

TIME
9.30pm - 3am (Standard Hours)

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS
1. Bills will be shared equally by all GUYS who turned up for the outing.
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $100 will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
5. Please do not smoke in the KTV room, Shioking is going to break down soon.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.

CONTACT
Private Message Shioking with your real name and mobile number.

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Jason
Alex

Let's roll!!!
Old 15-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 15
sexloner is one of the Best!sexloner is one of the Best!sexloner is one of the Best!

Any kind soul, bros could message me the address of this hangout? Thanks
Old 15-07-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
16th July 2012, Monday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $100 will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Jason
Alex

Let's roll!!!
Old 16-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
16th July 2012, Monday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Jason
Alex

Let's roll!!!
Old 17-07-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 18
XR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexloner View Post
Any kind soul, bros could message me the address of this hangout? Thanks
Bro,

U just need to type in the VERGE in the google map Singapore and you will find it.....

Thanks to all the Bros who has upped me....
Pls pm me if I have forgotten to return favour...
Old 17-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 18
XR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to behold

And also thanks to Bro Shioking for arranging a great session at The Verge, 鑫天地..

Nice meeting all the Bros...U guys know who you are...

Thanks to all the Bros who has upped me....
Pls pm me if I have forgotten to return favour...
Old 17-07-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 21
Xtremist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXtremist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been to this ktv 2 wks ago, nice set up, got to meet the boss too.
Lots of viet girls who will strip at ur command. A few prc girls n there's a local girl.
Had too much to drink, counted at least 8 botls of magallen, there were a few $ lender bosses ard n they open a couple of botls for my boss.
I had only 1 prc sit with me, but enjoyed the show by some of the viet girls.
Was a pretty good experience.
Old 17-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1615 / Power: 0
Elessar has a brilliant futureElessar has a brilliant futureElessar has a brilliant futureElessar has a brilliant futureElessar has a brilliant futureElessar has a brilliant futureElessar has a brilliant futureElessar has a brilliant futureElessar has a brilliant futureElessar has a brilliant futureElessar has a brilliant future

Hi bros anyone of you sit with 646 before?
I think I Kanna gt liao..
Old 17-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtremist View Post
Been to this ktv 2 wks ago, nice set up, got to meet the boss too.
Lots of viet girls who will strip at ur command. A few prc girls n there's a local girl.
Had too much to drink, counted at least 8 botls of magallen, there were a few $ lender bosses ard n they open a couple of botls for my boss.
I had only 1 prc sit with me, but enjoyed the show by some of the viet girls.
Was a pretty good experience.
Pls do not be too open with your description of enjoyment
else it become another bs...
Old 18-07-2012, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR29 View Post
And also thanks to Bro Shioking for arranging a great session at The Verge, 鑫天地..

Nice meeting all the Bros...U guys know who you are...

You are welcomed and bros who r interested in going and wants me to organize one can just pm me..
Old 18-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

went to the happy hour session yesterday , it was fun and enjoyable , during happy hour have about 70+ girls for u to choose from .
thanks to the regular mummy that always recommend the playful girls to us .
first visit to this place after the location change
the place was very big and heard from the waiter there is at about 50 rooms range from small to big room . and about 100 girls for u to choose .
the standard of the girls had increase , especially the china girls , 50% are vases still , while the other 50% can play . last time is 90% vases and 10% can play .
as for viet are always havoc .
had a wonderful HH session
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1