The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
everina

Old 22-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
Kenzetan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenzetan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenzetan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Show your penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy1942 View Post
sry.. don get offended. but comparing urs and shave, there seems a diff in girth size with the same stated girth value.
Sure none taken. I'll post another one later. Maybe it would be clearer to see
Old 22-08-2012, 07:29 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 13
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy1942 View Post
sry.. don get offended. but comparing urs and shave, there seems a diff in girth size with the same stated girth value.
Bro, don't need to compare la.. We are all here just to have a good time. No matter how thick our girths are, the most important thing is we need a pussy for our cocks to bonk right?
Old 22-08-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

come on. more guys posting? girls comment?
Old 22-08-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
hahahahhahahahahaha... dammmmmmn good one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hHAHAHA.... Horse also cannot be that big
Old 23-08-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster (V)

Kenzetan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenzetan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenzetan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I guess its about the same angle as SHAVEN's picture and it looks about the same girth to me. I was about 75% hard here.
Old 23-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster (V)

SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzetan View Post

I guess its about the same angle as SHAVEN's picture and it looks about the same girth to me. I was about 75% hard here.
Nice one bro! Good on ya!
Old 23-08-2012, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
FrankM85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At least you guys are big.. Mine kinda small

Last edited by FrankM85; 24-08-2012 at 12:03 AM.
Old 24-08-2012, 01:49 AM
Samster (V)

Dont worry bro! A tool is a tool! I'm sure you can use it very well
Old 24-08-2012, 02:12 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzetan View Post
Dont worry bro! A tool is a tool! I'm sure you can use it very well
I agree bro, it's how you use it. So what even if yours is huge? If you pound like a robot humping in a tree also no point. The key is to grind you women's pussy well.
Old 24-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster (V)

[I][SIZE="3"]Here is another pix of my errected dick in one of my favorite panty I got from a chick I bonked when we met in Zirca.

This is another one of my favorite piece from a 24 year old banker after our night of sexcapade after a party in Zouk.

This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE PANTY! From an Aussie chick I bonk during a holiday. You can see the full length of my errect cock on the left.

Have a good weekend and please UPz if you like what you see. Many thanks!
Old 24-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankM85 View Post
At least you guys are big.. Mine kinda small

Houston we have a problem, trapped dick. Pull it down (the foreskin) and release its power! :P

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 24-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vader123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
Houston we have a problem, trapped dick. Pull it down (the foreskin) and release its power! :P
what do u mean release the foreskin? mine also like that le.. LOL
Old 24-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader123 View Post
what do u mean release the foreskin? mine also like that le.. LOL
It doesn't matter how long our foreskins are bro. As long as they can be used to screw pussies, it is a good dick!
Old 24-08-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

looks like it is one of the most successful penis thread. lol. singaporean do have lot of guys with hung dicks.
Old 24-08-2012, 10:50 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21409 / Power: 87
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Long dick, short dick, thick dick, thin dick....as long as it's an erected dick, it's a good fucking dick...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1