The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
singmale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Familiar place in central - Still alive & kicking...

There is a thread on this place already. But since a) it is outdated and b) it explicitly states the location, i thought it best to start another one... appreciate any points that bro's want to dish out...

Located in the basement of a mall in central. Been to this place a couple of times, but first FR, so bear with me...

It was a rainy afternoon and got off work early, and really in a horny mood so thought to try out the place, had reced it but it seemed a bit too legit to try and waste hard earned money. Finally, said screw it and went in...

Spacious place with decent facilities (e.g., locker room, in-room showers and jacuzzi etc...). Upon entering, standard fare, sign in with all the info...two aunties (old as hell) who ask you the standard questions, how much time and which therapist... Since the first time, I basically went with their recommendation...(fyi, since i've been their multiple times i now know that the place has mostly Milfs (prc, viet and thai)). Not for SYT lovers...

Auntie guides me to the room room and tells me to take a shower and wear the silkish shorts, and the massuese will be their shortly. Showered and put on the shorts (somehow i always hate this... sorry bros, just feel a bit dodgy everytime) and waited for the girl to come in. To my surprise in walks a girl with a doctors coat on...

Name is Star
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: Big (i never know the size)
Fair

She proceeds to have me lie down and confirm that i know this place is for facial only.... at this point my hear totally sinks... and am thinking shite! Here's some hard earned money... Anyway's as I lie down, she says lie face down first... excited again...maybe maybe... Proceeds to give a half-decent massage, and doesn't really brush up against the lil bro (somehow she would come damn close...and then nope, no bursh). Am thinking wtf... Continuing for about 25 minutes, she asks me to turn around and lie down. And finally it begins...light touches (through the shorts) while massaging the front of my legs... and finally the GQ... i say what you offer... she says everything thing... I opt for a body massage... she unveils her assets down to her bush... attacks the nipples and ear... licks the balls... all this while she is slowly stroking the lil bro... gives my balls a nice licking... and we have a successful landing...

Service: 8.5/10

Since then have tried two more ladies one's name starts with a K and the other was a Vietnamese, new but don't know her the name...

Interested bros please pm... will use discretion in sending out as i don't want this place to disappear...

Enjoy...
Old 23-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Samster

Re: Familiar place in central - Still alive & kicking...

To bros - who asked, am trying to be discreet. Please pm and if you have more than 50 pts, and decent posts, will pm. Plz ups and share contacts...
Old 23-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

u only 15 pts wor...
Old 23-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Samster

I know bro - but have learnt from watching on the sidelines, many places shared loosely disappear... so just trying to do my bit. Hope bros not pissed off...but happy for the stewardship of the forum...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1