The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2012, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
uzumakiidii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

later toto 3m, can hoot 50 cents on this combo. LOL. wed hoot 10 big 10 small on your car plate. See got ts's luck bo. LOL
Old 17-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

guys guys! the numbers i indicate are drum up numbers. Although I know my ca number is, I cannot reveal them here. Also the receipt are made up, i could not have memorize them. but still, you never know if lady luck is smiling on you.

i did not know that typing and sharing a story is so tedious. is so difficult to type and check for error ... lol .... age is catching up with me. I will try to update as much as i can, it is so very difficult to be typing on the stupid iPad on the travel.
Old 17-09-2012, 12:26 PM
Samster

drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Jasmine: not so fast.
me: WHAT!? There’s more?

Jas: of all the people, why she call you for help? Why she did not call me?
me: Good question man! I wish I knew. Maybe my number was within her easy reach, since she send me quite a few SMSs before knocking out

Jas instinct was to browse through May’s phone, and came out with: who is the “unknown” caller at 1735?
Jason: Let me see
Jas: Honey, dun be so nosey. Go go! I am trying to protect my dear friend.

Jason Lan Lan, goes back to his PS2.

Me: Can I go now, Why I feel like I am in a trial even I am innocent.
Jasmine : Who is the slut that May mumble in your car

Me, Jason: What Slut????
Me: How am I supposed to know who she talking about?
Jasmine: She pointed in the front of the car when u r driving and the only one I front
Me: She is drunk man!! Maybe she is in delusion, thought that I was some one else.
Jasmine: ……….

Jason eyed me: kind of asking for an answer?
I shot back at him, telling me I have no fucking idea. Then it hit me, May calling Lisa slut on Saturday night. Maybe she taught I up her on Saturday night.

Me: Eeeeerrr, may be I know how she referring to
Jason and Jasmine: WHO!!!
Me: I think she referring to Lisa.
Jason and Jasmine: WHY????
Me: When May saw Lisa flirting with you know who lor on Saturday night, she curse silently in front of me at her.
Jason and Jasmine: WHO!!!
Me: Who stayed with Lisa till you guys left on Saturday
Jason: Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhh
Jasmine: WHO!!!????
Jason: Let me find out dear ….. [pick up and call]
Jason: Siao E! you very good hor, p my wife’s friend arghhh, so quick hand quick leg [walks to the balcony]
Jasmine: ……….
Me: Can I go now… I have lots of works to do.
Jasmine [staring at Jason at the balcony]: ……….. Err … this is not over till the truth is out.

As Jasmine was about the let me out the door

Jasmine: Why she so upset you errrr…… Lisa
Me: you ask May when she gets up lor …. I am really blur as you.

I quickly left and make my way to the car and out their apartment main drive gate, the car still stink!!!!
My phone rang, it was Jason

Me: Hello, siao ehh! Who is the culprit?
Jason: Wah liu, u never gonna believe this. It was an orgy!
Me: Who? Who? Who and Who?
Jason: Alex, CL, Lisa and CL’s FB
Me: Wah Liu!!!! Oieee told you I am ont involve hor
Jasmine: you are cleared for now [Jasmine was on the phone too!!!]
Me: Tell me more
Jason: Tell you some other day, phone call expensive.
Me: Nah Beh!!!! Ok ok …. And hang up the phone

By the time I reach my room, it was 1105 ……. What a night! Time wasted

--------------------------------------
time to sleep. TBC
Old 17-09-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
stylistics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by numb3ers View Post
Very interesting story.
True! Camping for more.
Old 17-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
numb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The conversation between friends is even better than the sex part. Haha.
Old 17-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
天山童老 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting !
Old 17-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster

The next morning, I received a morning call SMS

May (SMS): morning sleepy head. Rise and shine.

My alarm clock read 0705. Rats! I m gonna be late. Work till 0245 hours trying to clear my back log during the ICT.

I quickly texth back: morning sleeping beauty. How are u feeling. Lucky u woke me up, otherwise I will be late.

Quickly wash up, took a minute shower, change parade. Was in my car with a piece of bread in my mouth, small bottle of milk in my left hand, by 0725.

Reached the office by 0755. Phew! Was on my desk before 0805, logging into the intranet, sending out email. Finally caught a break while the laptop does it works.

Checked my mobile for some incoming SMS while I was driving.

May (SMS): I am good, thanks for last night, sorry for troubling you.
May (SMS): is my Voilin in your card?
May (SMS): are u rushing to work? Reply me when u reach office, dun texth and drive, it's dangerous.

Me (SMS): just reached office, I did not notice any Voilin at the back seat, I go check later in the trunk, are u still with Jasmine's? Can ask if she brought it on to my car last night.

May (SMS): she is is the kitchen, I will check with her. Did I frightened you last night with my behavior?

Me (SMS): that's nothing! I was in a much worst condition and behavior months ago when I had a very bad breakup with Ex of 5 years. Dun worry everyone has their bad days and blue mood swing.

May (SMS): thanks for being a friend. Jasmine says she did not notice a Voilin at the pub last night. I must have left it somewhere in the audition hall or maybe in the taxi. I will go over to the audition hall later.

Me: you need help with locating the taxi that ferry you?

May (SMS): Jasmine is already on the job. Thanks for asking.

Me (SMS): I will drop by the pub during the lunch break, it is not too far from my office.

May (SMS): so nice of you, appreciate that. I will not bother you while u are working. Contact me when u are free. I will buy you guys a meal for the help last night.

Me (SMS): no worries, what r friend for! Ctc u later.

The morning pass be very fast with so much work to do. Just before lunch break, I send a SMS to Jasmine on locating the taxi.

Me (SMS): any luck with the violin.

Jas (SMS): nope, dun think it is in the audition hall too. Taxi driver says he did not find any Voilin. Wonder if the pessenger took it.

Me (SMS): there is still hope with the pub. I will go check later during lunch. Will advise u later.

Jas (SMS): k

I chio my support engineer, lets call him Jay, to go for lunch, cos he help me cover some paper work when I am in ICT. I told him we will go to CQ for lunch as I need to drop by to help locate a violin.

Jay: Wah u so artistic! Did not see that u play the Voilin.

Me: not mine lah, helping a friend lah.

Jay: okie, let's go. I am hungry.

The pub is still closed, so there is no way to check with the operators. Guess have to come back later. We end up having lunch in Hooters. All I can say is the standard has dropped a lot in Hooters, I m not referring to the food

So I texth May and Jasmine about coming over later to check again, tell them no need to reply.

At 1645, received an SMS from May, she is already at CQ, she managed to find the Voilin, thanking me and informing me no need to go over later.

What a relief, cos I still have much paper work to clear.
I stayed till 2000 and clear up almost all the back log. By than, only a few junior tech support still hanging around. No chioobus here. Left home, grab a quick bite and gone home.

Call up Jason after my shower, to find out more on the "Lisa" story. Unfortunatly, he was on night shift and didn't got to get the juicy story.

Decided to call it the day and visit the ZZZzzzzzz monster to catch up on my much needed sleep.

Just than, when I was about to turn in at 2100, Jasmine SMS me asking if I am free Friday night, May wanted to buy us dinner. I replied sure, as I have no arrangement.

I decided to send May a SMS, asking her about the day and thanking her for friday night dinner.

May (SMS): no worries, its at least I can do to th SK you guys.

We exchange a few SMS, I can't remember the content, except for her Aunt gave her hell for being drunk and complain to her mother, in return called her up from China to grill her. She promised not to do it again and she also argue that she is already 23, old enough to handle herself. Luckily her cousin helped her in cooling down the parents.

As both of us, need to get up early the next morning. We did not exchange more than 20 messages in all.
Old 17-09-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

The week passes by without much event.

May and I continue to exchange SMS for morning call and goodnight wishes. We got to learn more about each others family and some past history. It became a habbit to exchange SMS every day, otherwise it seems that the day is not complete, but the feeling was not there yet.
Soon it was Friday, we decided on a cozy Italian restaurant. The 2js were late, blaming it on the traffic. So May and I spend some time chatting, she decided on a alcohol free dinner for herself but insist on a bottle of red wine for the rest of us. I rejected her offer, and had a ice cappuccino.
Being nosey, I kind off ask her what get her to over drink on Monday, she explained that she was mad of herself by failing miserably on her second and final audition for the SSO. she has she cannot forgive herself for passing up the chance.
In my mind, I was wondering it that is the only reason that cause the event, but I kept my mouth shut.
After relating the situation, I can feel her mood kind off swing a little blue, but she try not to show.
We kind off ran out of words to say, funny, moments ago, we were like chatting machine.
The 2js arrival finally save the day, bringing more subjects to the dinning table small talk. We had quite a lot to eat. All end up without any alcohol.

I suggested to go to our usual pub to continue our winding down, but Jason kind off cut me off and suggested a new pub with Jazz music, and eyeing me to play along. Knowing he must have his own reason, I played along. We soon relocate to the new pub. While the ladies excuses themselves to the wash room, Jason explain that the slut May refer to isn't Lisa, but the Vietnamese Girl, Zhen.

I was shocked, how the hack she found out. Jason says, it was the other Slut that told her. I was like. !?!??!??!???????????

Just than the ladies return, we order some Cocktail without alcohol, as out of respect to May's decision. The music is nice and we had a nice cushion. We were all seated side by side, with May next to me and 2Js next to her. The girls started to talk about ladies stuff, leaving Me and Jason on the 2 end of the sofa paying attention to the music.

In my mind, I replayed the words from Jason, on May calling Zhen a slut, was she jealous that I screwed Zhen, or she dislike Viet ladies in general? I cannot imagine my self asking her the question. Suddenly, I realize that there are some juicy stuff that I need to extract from Jason. I motion him to talk.
Old 17-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 14
royalblood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here. please update more often if possible TS!
"No man has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training....what a shame it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates 470-399 B.C.
Old 18-09-2012, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Black_Hawk_Up deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best story i read for quite awhile. Agree tat the story part is so much interesting than the.sex part. Pls keep it going. Thks.
Old 18-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Woo nice waiting for more updates juicy story!!
Old 18-09-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

Nice FR. Me too camping for next episode !
Old 18-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all

interesting story, camping here for more
Old 18-09-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Sexguru88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story, camping here for more
Old 18-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

Talking Re: My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

Cannot sleep, decided to update some more.
continue from previous

....... Suddenly, I realize that there are some juicy stuff that I need to extract from Jason. I motion him to talk.

Jason: What?
Me: Give me the full story.
Jason: What story? I duuno leh, Jasmine dun tell me, she say I busy body, asked if I Interested in May. After that I keep quiet.
Me: Not about May Lah! About the orgy with Alex, CL and Lisa lah
Jason: OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo! Next round on you hor! I talk story, throat very dry.
Me: no problem.
Jason: Apparently, What we left the pub on Saturday, Lisa got bold with the 2, heard she wash touchy. When Alex and CL try to guide her to que the ball, she purposely grid her ass towards them. They kenna dizzy from the hot ass. Lisa keep giving them the CFM look. But both the guys do not know how to approach her for after hours activities, since she seems to be flirting with both of them at the same time. As the saying "Bros before Horse", so the LL play along, hoping that they get pick. Lisa seeing both of them yet to approaching her for screwing, took the initiatives and ask if they have tried 3P. I think them almost die of heart attack, no idea that the Chio Bu so open. They off course wanted a piece of Lisa, but separately, both were hesitant to let suck a prime cut fly away, agreed. But just than CL decided to top the 3P to 4P, after getting the consent called one of his long time FB to join the fun.
Alex say they caught u coming back for Zhen on their way out.
Me: Not caught lah, send her home lah ....
Jason: yah yah, as if I know u first day. you CB, how many round you screw her that night
Me: Fuck lah, not about me lah, continue with the 4Ps
Jason: you CB no?! still dun admit! KNN
Me: ok la, I screwed her til lthe next day lah
Jason: see lah! dun kao beh you, don't automatic one! you better be cool with AZhen, think that May is the easy eat vinegar type.
Me: Wah liu, we not even started yet, "Emperor not anxious, the Tai Jian anxious for what"!
Jason: Just tell you first lah, I brother brother one mah!
Me: okie okie, on with the story
Jason: They decided to go the CL place, since he is bachelor staying alone. Alex drove Lisa, while CL went to pick up his FB. Oh by the way, heard the FB is some KTV gal.
[Jason took a large mouthful of OJ and wave the waitress over for a pint of Gin & Tonic]
Jason: What I heard next was, Lisa and Alex while waiting for CL to return with his FB, couldn't wait and Lisa gave Alex a blow job in his GTR, while he finger her pussy till both Song Song. Oh btw, heard she is a white tiger, no hair below one. Upon CL returning to his condo, they proceed and continue upstairs. Thats all I know, Alex refuse to fill me in for more. But he did says that they did not sleep till morning, and Lisa is one horny bitch, she is the one that kept everyone up, she is Bi. next time ICT, but force the full story out of them.
Jason: Oh by the way, they tried to get u to join in their little party and form a 6P, but you bo hiew them. They damn piss with you, I think not because you dun bring over Ah Zhen, but because you are to there to tag team them on Lisa.
Me: Chey! I not so easy one. How to screw in front of the guys man. They should thank me, if AZhen is there, there will be more pussy to satisfy.
Jason: Wah u mean AZhen also horny like fuck agh, how many time u screw her that night
Me: Can't remember 3 or 4 times
Jason: Guess we all got our share of Pussy that night. hahahahahah
Me: How many times you do Jasmine that night? Hit my record?
Jason: hahahahah, we miss each other mah, some more we trying for babies. so must work hard mah! Have to ask you, what you think of May?
Me: Wah, U nothing to do.
Jason: not me lah, my darling wants me to find out.
Me: Just met only mah, not know her, how to tell you. you think love at first sight meh?
Jason: Hey! i believe that, Jasmine and I "short circuit" each other on our first date, see how happy we are now.
Me: Honestly, think that May is a decent gal and with musical back ground, sure have high qualities in her characters. First impression is not bad. Will be those "guai guai" type. How much u know her?
Jason: I do not know too much except that, she is my wife's dear friend and they are quite similar in characters. Heard that she has many suitors back home. you better move fast, there are many wolves out there.
Me: how to rush these things?
Jason: We will help create more opportunity for you lah. what you doing tomorrow?
Me: nothing much, heard that Fallout 3 is out.
Jason: u still kid argh, everyday play computer game. look what happen to your last gal-friend .................
[before he finish his sentence, he knew he made a mistake by making me remember my last gal friend]
Jason: Sorry Bro, that came out 2 fast, my mistake
Me: No worries, past is past liao, lets cheers
[we both raise our new order of Gin and Tonic and took a big gup]
Jason: Don't let a good thing go away. Jasmine thinks that u r a good guy thats y she intro May to you. You dun see she intro her to the rest of the boys.
Me: Ok, I will ask her out tomorrow lor
Jason: Wah you good man! thats my boy!
He suddenly turned to Jasmine and half shouted: Darling our friend here want to ask May out tomorrow but too shy to ask himself, can you help him ask
I like stone and curse WTF!!!!!!! and try to defend myself ......

Me: Si lang Kia, u sarbo me, who say I dun date to ask

I turned towards May and asked: Hey beautiful, do you have any plan tomorrow

May: Errrrrrrrr .... I kind of promise Jasmine to go shopping .....
Jason: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh hhhahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Siao liao!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1