The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2012, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JesusShuddles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Personal Story...

Like everyone else on this forum, everyone has their own story. Although my join date might not reflect the amount of joy/sadness/anticipation I've had from the multiple wonderful threads that are here, I have enjoyed reading all of the story ones.

Now its time to share mine.

Like everybody else, I had to go to school. When you're young and dumb, you sometimes do things that when you look back and think about, it always makes you wonder why you did not do thing the other way around. I was a relatively innocent boy when I entered secondary school, and my only female interaction by that time was a sisterly bond I had with a girl I sat beside in class(you know, school teachers think that guys will grow up faster sitting next to girls).

To Be Continued.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

Re: My Personal Story...

Continuing from the above story...

There was this one girl which immediately caught my eye as soon as I walked in through my classroom door. She had the extremely fresh and youthful look, really nice jaw line and smile that could melt the world. At the time, she was around ~155cm tall and had an A cup pair of breasts to go along with her pretty face. Right after our form teacher rearranged our sitting positions, I found myself sitting next to her. To protect her identity, let just call her J.

Me : Hi.

J : Hi, nice to meet you, my name is J. Which school were you from?

Me : Oh, I was from XXX school in the east.

J : Really? I live just across the road from that school.

Me : Wow, really?

To be continued. Sorry, post limits...
Old 02-10-2012, 06:01 PM
Samster (M)

Re: My Personal Story...

J : Yeah, you're really lucky to get into the school, My parents wanted me to go there, but I couldn't because they forgot about the registration, and ended up sending me to BBB school that was 15 mins away.

Me : Ah, I see.

Back then, I was really awkward and shy person, complete with a bowl cut of shame. So to get a what I thought was an extremely pretty girl to talk to me was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Instead of continuing the conversation, I chose to look away from her and continue listening to my teacher and her monotonous briefings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1