The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2013, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 17
sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!
Spa near Jln besar

At a newbie, seniors are reluctant to provide lobang so have to look around.

I was at Jln Besar area and saw this sign for spa. Park my car and went in to take a look.

$50/hr, $40/40min

Need to use the toilet first so the reception bring me to the back toilet. Along the way saw all the girls. Age around late 30 to early 40. I would not consider them milf.

After toilet, was lead to a small room with a massage bed and a shower. The lady come in (not my type) and tell me to take off everything. The message is not those piano type but not very professional ( I have tried better ones).

After the massage on the back she ask me turn over and ask me the GQ. She say JG $50 and mj $80, never say about fj i also never ask. As I have never try JG before so I opt for that. Basically she massage my stick area and balls. At the end jerk me off.

I would not recommend if you are looking for SYT. If what I describe is your cup of tea, or you want to know so tht you can advoid the joint can pm me.

I am making an effort to gain some trust so if you find this information useful please up my point.

Last edited by sal1234; 07-02-2013 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 07-02-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
cunnty has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Spa near Jln besar

outdated stupid piece of shit FR
who doesnt know jalan besar got HC... even eminent plaza also has
you fucking idiot... do you fucking homework
Old 07-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunnty View Post

at least the he has more points and power than u... more contribution...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey cunt, people is contributing to the forum ..

think you should be the one to STFU..
Old 07-02-2013, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 19
sibeyjio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Don't discourage bros willing to share
Old 07-01-2014, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
blaze is Cool - loads of Potential
Unhappy Re: Spa near Jln besar

hi guys. just came back from a HC in jalan besar plaza. i did the most stupidest thing and i cant stop thinking about it.

after 15 mins of so so massage the lady offer hj and since i didnt have enough of cash i paid by NETS (yes yes i know i'm so stupid) but my didi really needed it. i paid the reception by nets after the massage was over. maybe its just me i'm paranoid sometimes. the nets terminal didn't have a cable connected to it. i keyed in a wrong pin 1st and it asked to re enter after i did it worked. i got the receipt.

is there a chance where they might have keylogged my pin and scanned the card.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 16
dicklii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydicklii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze View Post
hi guys. just came back from a HC in jalan besar plaza. i did the most stupidest thing and i cant stop thinking about it.

after 15 mins of so so massage the lady offer hj and since i didnt have enough of cash i paid by NETS (yes yes i know i'm so stupid) but my didi really needed it. i paid the reception by nets after the massage was over. maybe its just me i'm paranoid sometimes. the nets terminal didn't have a cable connected to it. i keyed in a wrong pin 1st and it asked to re enter after i did it worked. i got the receipt.

Quickly go change your pin number.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
skkargo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Come on bro cunty, give him a chance. At least he writes what he had experienced. That's why I dare not write about my new findings openly as I am afriad that I would be shot down too. My findings are now given to fellows bros whom I have contact with via pm.
Old 07-01-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro cunty you yourself is a negative contributor yet here to f others. Wake up your F brain.
Old 07-01-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze View Post

Hey bro dun worry la, nowadays got wireless nets terminal la.. Anyway no approval u won't get the receipt also.. Relax bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1