The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 12
TonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Unforgettable night at a KTV

Hi fellow bros, I would just like to share this unforgettable experience with you guys. Had been planning for this trip down to this particular KTV for a very very long time. Don't know why but for some reason I always couldn't make it and ended up not going. Finally, went down to this KTV last thursday night with 2 of my bros at work. They've been telling me how good this place is but I just didn't believe until I went there personally.

Reached this place at about 11pm and we ordered a bottle of Martell for a small room. Mummy came in within 5mins and brought in about 15 ladies. It didn't suit any of our taste and so we told the mummy to get us more girls. After about 10mins, mummy brought in another 10 girls. This time both my bros got their girls but I still couldn't find 1 that suit my taste. So I told mummy what kinda girl I like and she smile and told me no problem. I was kinda disappointed at that time already because I had high hopes before I came.

After a while, mummy came back with a girl, I was like holy shit, 90% as described! Slim, petite, amateur-looking SYT with a set of cute boobs! Not too big, just a handful, very nice to fondle with! She sat down and we had a glass of drink. Then next minute, she started rubbing my dick and lick my nipples! I was like, boy, that escalated quickly! I mean, its my first time experiencing this kind of progress, usually its more gradual lol. The next thing I know her tongue went straight into my mouth to hunt for my tongue. We frenched as I slowly undressed her tube dress to her stomach, exposing her smooth and beautiful pair of boobs! Nice light-brownish sunken-in nipples ready to be polished by me! Lifted her up and placed her on my lap and sucked her nipples as she ride me with surround sound moans! At that point of time, my bros and I all went crazy in that room!

She then left the room to go to another room but then came back in 15mins. Butterfly rate for her was very low, even for my bros, their girls only left for a mere 20mins and came back already. We continued the action and I whispered into her ears, asking her if she wanna go hotel with me. She couldn't understand me so I used her iphone to translate it to her. She agreed! So I brought her to the near by F Hotel for one of the most amazing night ever! Please skip the next paragraph if you're not interested on the FR for the bonk with her. She just went back to Vietnam yesterday, not sure when she'll be back. So please skip if you're not interested

Checked in and we went to shower together. Both of us then cleaned up and went to bed together. We cuddled for a little whilte more before she started to french me again. Couldn't hold it any longer so I told her I wanna fuck her so bad. She proceed to give me a BBBJ. It was pretty SOP, but it was all compensated by her young and sweet face. You can't always have the best of both worlds haha. Soon she capped me and we started off with cowgirl position. It was so awesome watching her ride my rod as she bends lower to french at the same time. We then changed to doggy position. Her ass was so awesome too. We finished up everything in missionary position. Unloaded my 1 week worth of tank. One of the best fuck ever!

After that it was about 3am already. Sent her back to the KTV to meet her friend to go home together. Tipped her and the mummy and went off with my bros. All of us had a great night there.

Nationality of girls: Vietnamese.
Age group: Mostly SYTs (below 23).

Damages for the night:

Girl tips: $50+$150 for bonk.
Hotel room: $30.
Mummy tips: $50.
Playability: 9.5/10. One of the best!
Martel: $348.
Tower: :$200++ couldn't remember how much.

Bros interested in this KTV please PM me.
(Please do not zap me if there's already a thread about this KTV. I've already checked through a few pages to see if there's already one. Only saw one but its posted years ago.)
Old 29-04-2013, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 12
ja02amz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyja02amz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Unforgettable night at a KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStarkMK8 View Post
Finally, went down to this KTV last thursday night with 2 of my bros at work. They've been telling me how good this place is but I just didn't believe until I went there personally.
Great FR! Mostly Viets SYT? Yes please! PMed you bro.
Old 29-04-2013, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
incubus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyincubus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, care to share, thx
Old 29-04-2013, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
SevenS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share location? Thanks.
Old 29-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi fellow bros, I would just like to share this unforgettable experience with you guys. Had been planning for this trip down to this particular KTV for a very very long time. Don't know why but for some reason I always couldn't make it and ended up not going. Finally, went down to this KTV last thursday night with 2 of my bros at work. They've been telling me how good this place is but I just didn't believe until I went there personally.

Reached this place at about 11pm and we ordered a bottle of Martell for a small room. Mummy came in within 5mins and brought in about 15 ladies. It didn't suit any of our taste and so we told the mummy to get us more girls. After about 10mins, mummy brought in another 10 girls. This time both my bros got their girls but I still couldn't find 1 that suit my taste. So I told mummy what kinda girl I like and she smile and told me no problem. I was kinda disappointed at that time already because I had high hopes before I came.

After a while, mummy came back with a girl, I was like holy shit, 90% as described! Slim, petite, amateur-looking SYT with a set of cute boobs! Not too big, just a handful, very nice to fondle with! She sat down and we had a glass of drink. Then next minute, she started rubbing my dick and lick my nipples! I was like, boy, that escalated quickly! I mean, its my first time experiencing this kind of progress, usually its more gradual lol. The next thing I know her tongue went straight into my mouth to hunt for my tongue. We frenched as I slowly undressed her tube dress to her stomach, exposing her smooth and beautiful pair of boobs! Nice light-brownish sunken-in nipples ready to be polished by me! Lifted her up and placed her on my lap and sucked her nipples as she ride me with surround sound moans! At that point of time, my bros and I all went crazy in that room!

She then left the room to go to another room but then came back in 15mins. Butterfly rate for her was very low, even for my bros, their girls only left for a mere 20mins and came back already. We continued the action and I whispered into her ears, asking her if she wanna go hotel with me. She couldn't understand me so I used her iphone to translate it to her. She agreed! So I brought her to the near by F Hotel for one of the most amazing night ever! Please skip the next paragraph if you're not interested on the FR for the bonk with her. She just went back to Vietnam yesterday, not sure when she'll be back. So please skip if you're not interested

Checked in and we went to shower together. Both of us then cleaned up and went to bed together. We cuddled for a little whilte more before she started to french me again. Couldn't hold it any longer so I told her I wanna fuck her so bad. She proceed to give me a BBBJ. It was pretty SOP, but it was all compensated by her young and sweet face. You can't always have the best of both worlds haha. Soon she capped me and we started off with cowgirl position. It was so awesome watching her ride my rod as she bends lower to french at the same time. We then changed to doggy position. Her ass was so awesome too. We finished up everything in missionary position. Unloaded my 1 week worth of tank. One of the best fuck ever!

After that it was about 3am already. Sent her back to the KTV to meet her friend to go home together. Tipped her and the mummy and went off with my bros. All of us had a great night there.

Damages for the night:

(Please do not zap me if there's already a thread about this KTV. I've already checked through a few pages to see if there's already one. Only saw one but its posted years ago.)
Bro care to share the location? Thx
Old 29-04-2013, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 12
Spicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, UPs you for the great FR.

Cheers
Old 29-04-2013, 09:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 15
edwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant future

bro can share which ktv?
Old 29-04-2013, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
diesele0129 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls share thks
Old 30-04-2013, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lammpeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, share with me too
Old 30-04-2013, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
Phoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi TS, can share with me the ktv location? Thanks.
Old 30-04-2013, 09:53 AM
Samster

TonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all bros, I've replied to all PMs already. Bros who wish to know the location, please kindly drop me a PM. Thanks all
Old 01-05-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Damages for the night:

hi bro, pls PM me the location and name. ty
Old 01-05-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 20
RayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond repute

bro share location ty ty
Old 01-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

Hi all bros, I've replied to all PMs already. Bros who wish to know the location, please kindly drop me a PM. Thanks all
Old 01-05-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Pls share...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1