The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tactics KTV Girls dig your wallet.

Was having supper at food court below Dynasty Classic over heard two KTV girls chatting. One girl asked how many she dig tonight she reply I dig 4 men wallet but one got away. The girl who asked said that she is good she herself manage to dig only 2 men. That was only round one HH and the second round will be SH. Brother watch your wallet.
Old 25-09-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAconnection View Post
Was having supper at food court below Dynasty Classic over heard two KTV girls chatting. One girl asked how many she dig tonight she reply I dig 4 men wallet but one got away. The girl who asked said that she is good she herself manage to dig only 2 men. That was only round one HH and the second round will be SH. Brother watch your wallet.
Anyway, if all bros are like me, dun bother with what these gals call you, eg miser, loser etc, you won't be a target of those gals. To these gals, you have to be very firm. Kind hearted, gentlemen, or wanting face will only land you in their category of cai tao!
Old 26-09-2013, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

haha. true true

to successfully block their tactics, one muz be solid like rock.
they kaopeh u is stingy n loser, don't care.
refuse 2 go until she get an extra 50, let her stay. after a while, she will go on her own.

they prey on normal Asian ah long tactics like shame. make u malu infront of ur kakis. make u lose face or belittle u. but don't care about them. treat them like madman or dog barkin n after a while, they will leave if they realise they wont get a thing.
Old 26-09-2013, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
haha. true true

refuse 2 go until she get an extra 50, let her stay. after a while, she will go on her own.

they prey on normal Asian ah long tactics like shame. make u malu infront of ur kakis. make u lose face or belittle u. but don't care about them. treat them like madman or dog barkin n after a while, they will leave if they realise they wont get a thing.
Well said. Upped u bro
Old 26-09-2013, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
haha. true true

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
Well said. Upped u bro
When these gals say I'm stingy in front of my frds, I always reply the gals: "Yes, I stingy! My money is earned, not drop from heaven"
Old 08-10-2013, 09:59 AM
Samster

AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
haha. true true

haha good tackics to twit the KTV girls who dig.
Old 02-02-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

Happy New Year to All Brothers!
Old 02-02-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

good tips for ktv noobs like myself. thanks bros!!
Old 03-02-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Never like china Ktv girls.. Poor service n lot of excuse..
Old 07-02-2014, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
luffy7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recently i went to a KTV and kana a ger normal looking....
she asked me to bring her go walking around anywhere in singapore cause she nv went before...
when tips her 30 she ask for 50...like this is normal ? and should bring her go out walk walk?
Old 07-02-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 16
gauln_01 is one of the Best!gauln_01 is one of the Best!gauln_01 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffy7 View Post
recently i went to a KTV and kana a ger normal looking....
she asked me to bring her go walking around anywhere in singapore cause she nv went before...
when tips her 30 she ask for 50...like this is normal ? and should bring her go out walk walk?
you could..if you feel there is plenty of GFE coming from this ger for u or if u have nothing better to do...so bring her out for a walk...but chances are best to avoid it totally...

i bet the first place she wanna walk is probably MBS....walk in any shop and ask u to help her buy some luxury...

it all depends on how u think the girl feel abt u based on your chemistry with her la...but the fact that she ask for 50 speaks a lot for itself...if the girl really like your company...when u gif her 30...she will still keep coming back to u...but these kind of girl not much left....
Old 07-02-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
starlad1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had an encounter before. One gal was already sitting with me, then another one join in and insisted to sit with me. Suddenly both started to 'attack' me and the gal grab my hand for some action.

But I was not attracted to her at all and after a while, she just sucked it up and left. Almost had to kick out the first gal cause she keep help her friend.

Stay firm
Old 07-02-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
luffy7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quite new to this also now a bit confuse haha anyway bro thanks for your advise.
Actually he give me a GFE and on the KTV she sit with me quite long.
Anyway she asked to go visit ZOO which this make me confuse too lol
Look like need to go more to get some exp for this or else wallet sure have 1 big hole. haha
Old 07-02-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

luffy7 n all experienced bros, suppose a KTV girl n u click after a few dates outside the KTV on her off days. U r comfortable with her. She asks u an innocent sounding small favour.

Can u b her guarantor for (u fill in the blank)?

She assures u this is a v small thing. She'll give u an overnight with her for free. Can I say this is a v dangerous thing for us to do??? I've not been in this situation before. Just wondering... Any bro has an experience on this? Thanks.
Old 07-02-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
oldnewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
luffy7 n all experienced bros, suppose a KTV girl n u click after a few dates outside the KTV on her off days. U r comfortable with her. She asks u an innocent sounding small favour.

Can u b her guarantor for (u fill in the blank)?

She assures u this is a v small thing. She'll give u an overnight with her for free. Can I say this is a v dangerous thing for us to do??? I've not been in this situation before. Just wondering... Any bro has an experience on this? Thanks.
IMHO
Yes ,it is dangerous to link your name to hers, give her as little information on yourself as possible
do not commit...nothing is free
And she can haunt you for money if she's pregnant(whether yours or not!)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1