The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2013, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Expose your girlfriend in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
From that day on, that pub manager offered her free drinks. But she dislikes going there nowadays. Probably too embarrassed. I can understand her. It is one thing to do an "oops" down blouse but it is another matter to deliberately wear a top made up of only a few strings. If you like to hear more of our adventures, let me know.
aiyo if the staff there peep the zaogeng until he can remember the person i think he might even let others male staff to take note in future already loh.
Old 21-09-2013, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Omggggg

Four pages and no real sexpose pic
Where is miss privpho?
Where is gutteruncensored exhibtionist sg lady?

I know i have them somewhere in my stores i just cant be bithered to search them out

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 22-09-2013, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 21
Tiffy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't have to tell my gf to zao geng, she will automatically zao geng because her dress is usually very short. It turns me on to see other bros try to bio her zao geng from the bottom of the escalator and she doesnt mind them seeing. I share this account wif her but she is not active.

I met up a few samsters last time to exchange view each other's home vids and pix. Anybody keen?
Old 22-09-2013, 05:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 13
FRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to all

My wife sometimes does this to turn me on. (After work when We meet)

She wears a tube dress with nipple take only and wear quite low can see half ball. When I see her, I feel like just pull down her tube n grope her boobs.
She will let me keep looking at her boobs but don't allow me to do anything till We get home.

Once reach home, I use my hands to grope her boobs and want to have sex with her. That's how We sometimes have excitement.
Old 22-09-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

[img=http://s10.postimg.org/7h30ht3ol/Singaporean_Exhibitionist_Lady_Using_Giant_Dildo.j pg]

[img=http://s10.postimg.org/evnqwg06d/Singaporean_Exhibitionist_Lady_Using_Giant_Dildo.j pg]
Booms?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 22-09-2013, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Order mac delivery late at 2am last night and after eating, need to throw rubbish outside at lift area. Gf was only in a spag top without bra or shorts or panty. Make her go throw rubbish in a spag top only. Can see her pussy and ass. I went with her to make sure no one was around.
Old 22-09-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
lateNightyOwl is a Helpful and Caring SamsterlateNightyOwl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great wifey and gfs some of you bros have.

My gf will never go out without bra if there's even a slight possibility of showing her pokies through her clothes.

She's more receptive of going out without undies though, even when her dress/skirt is rather short sometimes
Old 23-09-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
AnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I like to grope my gf in public. Its easier when driving around. When stopping at red lights, I like to stop to the right side and slightly behind a lorry. This way, my gf would think they can see us but I can see some of them looking at us through his side mirror. I would then grope her breast for them to see and when possible pull her top open to play with her nipples. My gf gets turn on when she's in the mood.
Old 23-09-2013, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

wow... many bros here are having some wondering gf / wifey...!!!

i have similar fetish but my wife not into it.... to bad....
Old 29-09-2013, 04:41 AM
Samster

jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Order mac delivery late at 2am last night and after eating, need to throw rubbish outside at lift area. Gf was only in a spag top without bra or shorts or panty. Make her go throw rubbish in a spag top only. Can see her pussy and ass. I went with her to make sure no one was around.
what if someone happened to come out from their house when you guys were already outside
Old 10-12-2013, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pcmw123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My wife would occasionally let me take her out braless in tight or sheer tops. She has small A cup tits, but her nipples are always standing, poking out of her tops. Usually I would take her around crowded mall areas like orchard or chinatown. The attention she got really drives me crazy.

Sometimes she also put on looser tops, so whenever she bends or sits, and someone at the right angle can see her nipples.

Would love to hear from other bros out there with the same fetish.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster

TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
what if someone happened to come out from their house when you guys were already outside
Happened a few times already bro. We will walk away from the neighbour with me behind her blocking her naked ass. Or walk to the stairs and hide there or back to our unit if the neighbour coming out from opposite side. That is why need me to follow her. Else can just ask her go on her own.
Old 14-12-2013, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Happened a few times already bro. We will walk away from the neighbour with me behind her blocking her naked ass.Or walk to the stairs and hide there or back to our unit if the neighbour coming out from opposite side. That is why need me to follow her. Else can just ask her go on her own.
ic you make sound quite cute with you behind her blocking her naked ass
wow very trilling leh have to be very alert with those door opening sound.

by the way im a sister not brother
Old 14-12-2013, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
ic you make sound quite cute with you behind her blocking her naked ass
wow very trilling leh have to be very alert with those door opening sound.

by the way im a sister not brother
Oops sorry sis. Yes it is very trilling. Not trilling then not fun already. actually the door opening sound quite loud at night. You only need to figure out where the sound is coming from. If you scare get caught, hold onto to your shorts for the first few times. If can't run in time, still can wear back your shorts.
Old 14-12-2013, 03:07 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 16
cloudangel is one of the Best!cloudangel is one of the Best!cloudangel is one of the Best!

Once we went clubbing, i suggested gf to go without wearing her panties and surprisingly she obliged =)

But sadly the club was too packed for me to have any steamy action with her.... Only managed to finger her in the cab while we were on our way home.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1