The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
effervescent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Expose your girlfriend in public

my encounter wasnt too much of a public display, but i always enjoyed having sex in front of the hotel window. When my gf and I go oversea, we will always make it a point to have sex in front of the window, full display without curtains. There was once, the hotel window was full length and i pick her up and have her bounce up and down on me, it was exhilarating. Sometimes we will be caught by passer by below our hotel and i would just continue pounding her on and on and on... and this makes her really high as well knowing that someone is watching.

Another time, our hotel was directly opposite a shopping mall, and people were happily shopping while my gf was riding me. Always cum very hard on her and on the windows..

Now I am just waiting for a chance when the room keeper would walk in on us having sex! I wonder if this happen to anyone here?
Old 18-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by effervescent View Post
Now I am just waiting for a chance when the room keeper would walk in on us having sex! I wonder if this happen to anyone here?
the room keeper might be too shocked to start worrying about getting complain from you heehee
Old 19-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 16
cloudangel is one of the Best!cloudangel is one of the Best!cloudangel is one of the Best!

A bit of voyeur and exhibitionism is always thrilling.... just have to patiently slowly psycho the mindset to gf.......
Old 22-12-2013, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Januz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sometimes, I get my gf to be topless while I drive her around, it really excited me especially when I drive by a bus or motorcycle. Many a times, she would come out of the cinema bra less her thin cloth barely covering her nipples and stick out clearly under the bright light
Old 22-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
marclove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No but its a turn on seeing it.
Old 22-12-2013, 09:04 PM
Samster (eP)

kurious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

While driving to dinners with my gf, I like to treat her to an appetizer during the journey. She will BJ me and CIM plus swallow...

Best is when we drive past the bus and in evening always have may on bus but since I drive, dunno if anyone saw us, but feeling damn shiok
Old 26-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
AnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Candaulism

Candaulism is a sexual practice or fantasy in which a man exposes his female partner, or images of her, to other people for their voyeuristic pleasure.

I had tried having sex on a balcony of a hotel in BKK. We had the lights off hoping it would make us less visible. There was no high-rise building opposite and we were on the 10th floor so it was still safe when we started off closer to the room. Half way through we got really excited and started moving towards the railing. Eventually she was naked facing outside right at the edge. We can see the security guards at the guard house downstairs and all the people walking in and out of the train station in front of our hotel. It was an really exciting experience. The next day, we tried looking for our room from the train station and notice the balcony was very visible even with the lights off. Anyone could just look up and see us doing there.
Old 26-12-2013, 10:10 PM
Samster (V)

cloudangel is one of the Best!cloudangel is one of the Best!cloudangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Januz View Post
Sometimes, I get my gf to be topless while I drive her around, it really excited me especially when I drive by a bus or motorcycle. Many a times, she would come out of the cinema bra less her thin cloth barely covering her nipples and stick out clearly under the bright light
Too bad there's no more old cinema that show RA... else hanky panking inside with gf while the old tikos peek would be thrilling
Old 27-12-2013, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
ferrari355 is one of the Best!ferrari355 is one of the Best!ferrari355 is one of the Best!ferrari355 is one of the Best!

Woah!!!.....fantastic pic....local somemore....dang hot woman....
Old 27-12-2013, 05:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
MrBumper is Cool - loads of Potential

hahahahah.. interesting thread
Old 28-12-2013, 09:06 AM
Samster

RickADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

used to put my hands in her back pocket esp jeans or shorts.. pull down abit.. expose that gstring or thongs.
the most recent was walking back home from carpark. white blouse office attire and i unhook her bra. well.. cant see much... But when someone else walking behind her sure can see her bra is unhook...
Old 29-12-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster (V)

was making out with gf recently at a void deck... than was peeped by this bangla worker wearing a sarong. So i decided to give him a lil show and massaged my gf's boobs through her top... The bangla was watching it throughout and was constantly grabbing his privates through his sarong... Gf saw and told me she was getting very turned on by it, so we hurry went up to my place to bonk.
Old 30-12-2013, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudangel View Post
was making out with gf recently at a void deck... than was peeped by this bangla worker wearing a sarong. So i decided to give him a lil show and massaged my gf's boobs through her top... The bangla was watching it throughout and was constantly grabbing his privates through his sarong... Gf saw and told me she was getting very turned on by it, so we hurry went up to my place to bonk.
that worker sure feel as if he just strike 4D lolzzz
those indian working can be quite despo sometime when they look at people
Old 30-12-2013, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all

I was in a snob private club, sleeping in an arm chair in the reading room, woke up with a couple in front of me, girl on top of guy, fully clothed though.

room empty except me i think.

I walked out to give them privacy. gentlemen club after all....

now i learnt it could be for me to watch it? i let them down i think.
Old 30-12-2013, 08:24 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
that worker sure feel as if he just strike 4D lolzzz
those indian working can be quite despo sometime when they look at people

lol...Oh well..... Away from their families, than the women here shun away from them... than go back to their accommodation squeeze with other workers.... how to not be desperate?

But i guess they are just harmless watchers..... probably the brave ones will go to Orchard once a year to grab a "feel" during NYE in the crowd...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1