The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2014, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1851 / Power: 13
Ashyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant future
Arrow Singapore sex movie by local actresses

Since the locally-made movie "Hush", which contains explicit sexual scenes and nudity by local actresses was released in 2010, I have been trying to find it for 4 years!

But I have not even seen any torrents or download links to it. The director also said he would release a DVD of the film but I am unable to find it anywhere and I doubt it was released on DVD.

Maybe it was only released in private theaters for a limited audience? Who knows the truth and who has the movie, please share it here!

If you have forgotten because it's so long ago, here are the poster, screenshots and newspaper article to help you remember!

Official Trailer:
http://vimeo.com/49430697

Screenshots from movie:

Last edited by Ashyne; 25-09-2014 at 03:02 AM.
Old 25-09-2014, 02:57 AM
Samster

Ashyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant future
Re: Singapore sex movie by local actresses

Newspaper Article:

Poster:

News Clip:
http://video.xin.msn.com/watch/video...-hush/tnc0vnmj

Interview on RazorTV:

Last edited by Ashyne; 25-09-2014 at 03:08 AM.
Old 25-09-2014, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sgmy20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know that Janice!
Old 25-09-2014, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmy20 View Post
I know that Janice!
Can you ask her if she got a copy of the movie to share? Or where to find it?
Old 25-09-2014, 01:58 PM
Samster

Anyone seen the movie before?
Old 25-09-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5065 / Power: 16
JPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

wah i never knew this film existed
Old 25-09-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhantom View Post
wah i never knew this film existed
lol this film was the most talked-about topic of 2010. It was published many times in all the local newspapers and TV also talked about it. But I cannot find the movie!
Old 25-09-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 11
mcalister is one of the Best!mcalister is one of the Best!mcalister is one of the Best!

I've been looking for this movie too. Any idea if there is a nude scene of evelyn maria ng....
Old 25-09-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

I wonder if you guys remember there this thread - SG Actress fucked on Hollywood Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by USboy View Post
A local SG actress who is quite prominent had been trying to get into big Hollywood films. For the sake of this story, let's call her J. J is fluent in both english and chinese but wanted to make her name in the hollywood english market. A couple of years back she managed to get a hollywood agent who told her she would only be good enough for minor roles since she's from Singapore and it's not a market they cared about in the US but J didn't care. She would do any role to make it in Hollywood.

The name "J" .... ??

[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by USboy View Post
J used her legs to push off R and slowly started grinding and pushing up and down. At first she forgot to moan and O said "Start making sounds baby, don't just push off him" J felt a bit taken aback by the director calling her baby but she started moaning "Oh gawd..yeah...ahhh...oooh...ungggh....yeah baby." R kept his hands on her waist but slipped them up and down the back. This made her feel very warm and tingly. Suddenly R placed his hands on her tits, grabbing them roughly.

J had a fit body. She was fair and tried to stay away from the sun like most SG girls but she also worked out. For this role, she ate very healthy and worked out like crazy knowing she would be nude. Her tits were a good size for asian girl too. 34B-Cs depending on the time of month. They were perky and she had nice pinking light brown nipples. Her nipples were erect currently. The cool air and maybe some mild arousement from the scene. Actually the set was very cold. They had to keep it that way due to the lights and the equipment. And all the people there.

The action on top..

hmmm... what you guys think?? any relation?
Old 25-09-2014, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 0
verykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to behold

Makes me horny

Hahahaaa
Old 25-09-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

Hard to believe not a single person here has seen this movie or have the copy. Or they not commenting.
Old 26-09-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10214 / Power: 24
hungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashyne View Post
Hard to believe not a single person here has seen this movie or have the copy. Or they not commenting.
i saw the movie. actually went to pay money to watch, sianz...

anyway, it is a really boring movie! really a waste of my $$$ for 10 mins. ya, the movie is really only 10 mins long.

if u like to see naked girls and girl kiss girl and dun care abt plot, then ok lah, u may like the movie.
Old 26-09-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungten View Post
i saw the movie. actually went to pay money to watch, sianz...

anyway, it is a really boring movie! really a waste of my $$$ for 10 mins. ya, the movie is really only 10 mins long.

if u like to see naked girls and girl kiss girl and dun care abt plot, then ok lah, u may like the movie.
I thought it's 20 min?! Do you know where to find the movie now? Was it ever released to public outside of theater?
Old 26-09-2014, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

first time hearing this movie. would be interested if someone has it.
Old 26-09-2014, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 13
tcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think this movie is not air in movie theatre like gv, cathay, shaw or eng wah.. i rmb its a 20 to 40 mins short film. At sophia road theatre. If i am not wrong... no time to go watch the lasr time.. so now also interested to know where to locate this film.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1