The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Letter to a KTV Hostess - Milk Them Dry

131 Jalan Bukit Merah
#03-69
Singapore 344566

Dear Whore,

RE: Please Milk Your Clients Dry

I know that you have spent a lot of money to rent a place here in Singapore, some of you have to leave your village, some of you need to spend thousands of dollars to get a visa, some of you want to buy a limited edition LV bag and some of you are here because you are harvesting money for your dying grandmother. Whatever the reason might be, you are here to earn money. So bloody hell milk my fucking clients dry.

The more you do your best to service my clients, the more that they may tip you. Spend more time with those who have got low self confidence, let them know that they are handsome, those who hold onto the microphone like gold, let them know that they will become the next Singapore Idol, American Idol and the Voice of China champion all added together. Those who are depressed, let them know that you'll be there for them, act like you are their girlfriend - if you put on a perfect act today, you'll get a perfect bank account tomorrow. Those who are spotted drinking alcohol constantly, let them know that they are the best drinkers you've ever seen in your entire career, encourage them to drink more so that I get my 100 SGD commission whenever 1 bottle of hard liquor is opened.

Although my commission alone from customers opening bottles every month is around 10,000 SGD (way better than any university graduate), I still want more - if you service my clients with your body, I can tell them that I've chosen the best hostesses for their room. The host of the room might give me a bigger tip at the end of the night, I can then add another 8,000 SGD to my monthly pay check and keep on wondering why Singaporeans must study so hard when I am earning 8 times more than a fresh grad.

Don't immediately go into the room and flash your boobs, spend some time with them first, allow things to warm up, play hard to get. Put your hands on your customer's lap, talk a little dirty. When things are warmed up, don't just let them touch your boobs, show it to them because men are visual creatures, stuff your assets into their faces and let them know that you are working hard. When it is later into the night, show them your g-string, flash a little bit of your pussy and turn them right on. Only do this closing to the end of the night so that he would want more and also when it is time for him to pay money, he'll feel that the night is worth it - stacks of cash will therefore go to you and come to me. Your pussy can make my world a better place so use it wisely.

If the customer ask you for ST, tell them that you don't go out with customers but you could offer to accompany him for lunch or dinner. If the customer can get sex from you on that very night, he is more than likely not going to look for you anymore (guys like sexual variety), this will cause you to lose a regular customer. Remember, your goal is to milk him dry and make him come back again and again so that I can also earn. While you are out having lunch / dinner with him, walk around a little bit, look at things that you think your customer can easily afford, if he cannot afford a Hermes bag, then go look at Prada, if he cannot afford Prada then go to Zara if he cannot afford Zara, then I don't see why you should be wasting so much time with him. Don't tell him outrightly that you want him to buy stuff for you, just show him that glow on your face when shopping with him, its like a kid indirectly telling his father "ooowww, if only I could own a Prada bag, my world would be a better place to live in".

After 3 excursions with him, do what you are good at, seduce him to fuck you. Let him know that you are exclusive and that you don't go around fucking KTV customers. You are spreading your legs for him because you might be in love with him even though he's already got a wife and 2 children. Tell him that you'll always be his emotional support and that if his family is giving him shit, he can always look for you. HOWEVER, you need to work, but UNLESS if he pays for your sitting fee, you could then freely go out with him, accompany him for dinner and give him a good massage. If he offers to give you a bigger than usual sum of money, tell him to take back half and that you are concerned that he has got not enough money to spend, if he insists, don't be a dumb ass by pushing that stack of cash back to him, keep it, look into his eyes and french kiss him till his dick stands and then walk out of the room so that he would want more from you the next time.

Once you have connected with him fully on this level, share with him a sob story. Let him know that your brother just died in a car accident and you need to go back and administrate his funeral proceedings (your visa is expiring anyways) - he will more than likely give you some money to help you tide past this "difficult" situation of yours. If you are damn good, you could still charm him to visit you at your country - there and then, he will also more than likely give you money because you were not only just a good companion but also the best tour guide and tour guides must be tipped too.

Whatever I have taught you, use it on at least 5 guys and it will make your trip to Singapore worthwhile. Don't be stupid to use to money to gamble, start a business in your home country and try to obtain success. Don't ever let your future husband know that you were once a whore and live your life from there onwards in a happily ever after manner.

What if your business / marriage fails and you need money?
Call me and I will gladly take care of you again, my dear girl.

Love,
Mummy

This article is dedicated to a special friend, Alex. Thanks for that wonderful party session the other night, it was a blast.

Last edited by Notary; 28-11-2015 at 03:56 PM.
Old 05-11-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Letter to a KTV Hostess - Milk Them Dry

interesting where did you get this information
Old 05-11-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A really interesting article . Worth reading it
Old 05-11-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

hahahaha, an informative letter to all cheongsters..

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 05-11-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
From www.MilkYourCustomersDry.com
Old 05-11-2015, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Letter to a KTV Hostess - Milk Them Dry

No money no honey.
Old 05-11-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
You, sir, have the winning post of the day.
Old 05-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notary View Post
1** Jalan Bukit Merah
#0*-**
Singapore 344566

[/SIZE][/B]

brudder is dis addy real??? if not some bugger stayin dere might be getting funny stares
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 05-11-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

Wah .. nice letter, but more interested in that party session with Alex

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 05-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post

From my years and years of experience and money donated to the various KTVs and Hostesses.
Old 05-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
brudder is dis addy real??? if not some bugger stayin dere might be getting funny stares

Haha bro, don't worry, I write responsibly.
The above address is not real.
Old 05-11-2015, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoman View Post
A really interesting article . Worth reading it

Thank you, hope this write up helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
hahahaha, an informative letter to all cheongsters..

Always wished that I knew this before stepping into my virgin KTV trip.
Old 06-11-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 19
rebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to behold

Really great article bro Notary. Just had an experience almost exactly like what u have described with a gal whom i knew from Crown, now @ Club De Emperor. Already knew something not right pretty early on but was naive and soft hearted, in d end kenna milked for more b4 finally told myself enough is enough. cannot tahan her constant lies n requests for money.

I consider myself an experienced chiongster n yet this still happened haha. Not pissed or anything just take it as a lesson learnt.
Old 06-11-2015, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
xgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of light

Haha good write!!! Support
Old 06-11-2015, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 16
fullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud of

A real eye opener . Thanks for sharing .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1