The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 11
maxyis is one of the Best!maxyis is one of the Best!maxyis is one of the Best!maxyis is one of the Best!
Re: Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Story Series

great story TS.
Old 20-01-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
MoreGreene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good update
Old 21-01-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 18
Thongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of light

Keep it coming.
Old 22-01-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 9
dercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

CH 08 "Prep"

Well, come to the week itself, things actually worked out perfectly for Drew and me. It was the school holidays and Drew and I were part of a 4 man group in school doing a large project that carried weight for our end of year results. As such, I asked my parents if I could stay over at Drew's house for the week to work on it. They readily agreed.

From Drew's remote access to the computer in my parent's room, we found out more about what the plans were for the upcoming week. My dad was going to be staying in Sentosa, a holiday island off the Singapore mainland to thrash out the details of the deal with his client's staff. We found out that the client's name was Sheikh Tabash. With me out of the house and my dad busy with the deal, he would be jointly residing at the St Regis Singapore and my parent's house. One email my dad sent to the Sheikh promised that my mum would offer 'all the pleasures of the flesh on demand' for him.

It was Tuesday, the day before the Sheikh arrived and some of his staff were already in Singapore. My dad had moved out of our house for the week and was already in Sentosa to finalize the deal. I had gone to stay with Drew, with enough clothes to last a week. My dad had showered me with money before sending me off, telling me to study hard and not to return home unless absolutely necessary for the week because he would be working hard at home closing a deal. (Yeah right, more like my mum was closing the deal)

Well, Drew and I spent the entire morning working on our project with our 2 group mates. After lunch, they left, planning to come over the next day to continue on it. Drew and I decided to check on our Mac webcam based video feed of my parent's bedroom to see if anything was up. There were two middle eastern ladies dressed in casual work attire as well as two European ladies who were dressed in smart, form fitting jackets. My mum was casually clad in a sheer purple lace nightgown that showed off the matching royal purple bra and panties underneath. It seems the two Europeans were sales staff from Bracli and Agent Provocateur who were there along with the two staff of the Sheikh for a "gift" from the sheikh to my mum. He had opened his expense account for a no budget lingerie shopping spree from these two brands where he was a regular customer and any other brands she wanted, with his two female staff there to guide my mum on what to buy to prepare to satisfy him the upcoming week.

The Agent Provocateur saleswoman had already gone through her products it seems and the salesgirl from Bracli who was presenting her products now. It seems my mum hadn't bought their products before and even she was quite surprised at Bracli's uniquely sexy pearl thongs. The two middle eastern ladies were telling my mum that the Sheikh was a huge fan of Bracli and would love for her to buy some pieces to wear for the upcoming week. My mum seemed more than happy to oblige and bought a lot of pieces from both Bracli and Agent Provocateur including Bracli's classic thong, scanty picos thong and their dual pearl strand "ebony your night" thong as well as a huge range of Agent Provocateur products ranging from their simple more comfortable lingerie to a crotch less piece and even an elaborate bridal set.

With the two lingerie consultants extremely happy from their sales, my mum then opened up her walk in wardrobe to ask the two middle eastern handlers from the Sheikh what she had and if she needed to buy anything else for the coming week. The two were very impressed and complimented my mum on her large but tasteful selection of luxurious clothes, shoes and accessories. Since my mum liked Louboutins, they used the Sheikh's credit account to order her two new pairs of them, with the trio choosing strappy, brighter sandals which were lacking in my mum's collection. They also confirmed my mum was on the pill as the Sheikh refused to use protection.

After all this, the two sat down with my mum on the bed to start briefing her on what the Sheikh is probably going to expect over the following week. First, one of them pulls out a large golden dildo and says that the Sheikh is going to expect sex, a lot of sex and that part of their job was to prepare girls for the Sheikh's cock. The solid gold dildo was an exact replica of the Sheikh's cock. My mum looked pleased when she was it because while it was only about 6-7 inches long, it looked thick as a can, definitely thicker than any of the three ladies' wrists. They then helped my mum out of her clothes and proceeded to insert it into her pussy so she could get used to it while they continued their brief.

They next told my mum to generally stick to skirts and dresses unless the Sheikh specifically asks her to wear shorts or pants. They tell her that he likes to get it on whenever and wherever he wants so the shorter the hemlines the better, and for underwear, stick to crotch less pieces or Bracli pearl thongs unless it was for sleep at night. They next tell her that blowjobs are requested very frequently and he expects all his women to open their mouths whenever he feels like one. They add that he takes medication to keep his erection up and that he's pretty much a sex addict. My mum asks, "how old is he?"

They reply that he is only 37 but he likes fucking all day long that's why he takes medication. They add that he cums a lot too as he takes cum enhancement pills too and especially before mating with a new girl, he usually goes on a special diet crafted by his personal dietician to increase his cum quantity. "Wow, sounds like it's going to be a very tough week for me." My mum tells the two middle eastern girls.

"Well, we haven't really gotten to the bad part yet." One of them says. "The part you really have to get ready for is the fact that he, being a powerful, rich muslim man, with ties to royalty, will treat you like his property. Of course, since you're a Singaporean lady, he won't hit you or anything like that but you can expect him to call you names and degrade you. He's also coming together with a harem of a few of his favoured girls already. They're mainly coming for a holiday and he says he wants to spend his time with you so I don't think you'll have to engage in too much lesbian sex."

"Okay, is that it? Did my husband know about all this?" my mum asks.
Old 22-01-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster

dercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

CH 08 Continued

"Well, yes, he did and there is one more thing." The two girls simultaneously reply. "He brings around a personal manservant named Manour who acts as his butler, secretary, bodyguard, etc. This guy will even follow you to the bedroom where the Sheikh will have him film his sex. However, on occasion, if the Sheikh is angry at a lady or thinks a lady needs to know her place, he gets this Manour to fuck them. Manour is very well endowed. His cock is long and insanely thick. However, you are a mum from what we here so perhaps it will not be as bad."

"This is insane. I can't believe this." My mum mutters to herself. "Will he do anything embarrassing to me in public?" my mum asks.

They tell her that he won't do anything beyond what a normal husband would do in public but he likes to show off his women in private dinners and meetings and that he had scheduled several of those in Singapore for the coming week. At these meetings, they tell my mum that she can very well expect to be expected to get on her knees and service the Sheikh or maybe even be loaned out to a fellow businessman. They tell her that basically, other than physical harm, she can pretty much expect to be treated like an expensive object by the Sheikh, treasured but still just a slut for him to use as he pleased. They add that on the whole, Sheikh Tabash was generally considered one of the nicer members of the royal family and that she needn't be too worried as long as she was willing to suck and fuck whenever he wanted.

My mum: "Well, I enjoy sex and this guy looks handsome enough. His cock feels great (the live model dildo had been in her pussy for about 15 minutes already) so it should be fun. As a Chinese Tai Tai, my husband expects sex and blowjobs on demand too so that should be fine too. Guess we're all set then?"

They tell her that she should be fine and it should be a fun week and that the Sheikh would also like to experience the life of her husband and that showing him how Singaporean families live would be great too. They then take their leave, telling my mum that the Sheikh would be arriving at her house tomorrow afternoon at about 430am and that he liked sexy welcomes. They also left her their number and took down her number to update her on any changes. She gave them the number from her 'special phone' (see earlier parts for details, a phone that she only stores men's contact details on) This was of course good news for Drew and I as we had hacked that phone a while back and had full remote access to it, allowing us to see all the calls, texts and messages from that phone as well as even access the cameras on it.

After the girls left, we see my mum make a call and quickly check who she's calling. She was calling Sky, a hunky Korean model that she knew from her Uni days (see chapter 07) and was asking him to come over for the night. She told him that since she was going to be hosting a business client over the next week that they might as well meet up before he flew back to Korea. He sounded very happy and quickly agreed to come over after dinner.

Drew and I decided to stop watching the feed here and to tune in again later than night. We went ahead and put in some work on our project before doing some LAN gaming using his computer and my laptop which I had brought over.

After dinner, we proceeded to freshen up and get ready for bed. I was staying in their guest room but since it was still early, we told his parents that we would continue our project first in his room. Locking the door, we turned on our live webcam stream and prepared for action. Unfortunately though for us, we didn't get to witness a single minute of my mum enjoying Sky's hunky Korean body. We caught her walking out of her walk in wardrobe in a sexy nightie with lingerie underneath but after that, she walked out of her bedroom and didn't return until about 1 hour later.

When she returned, she was stark naked with an equally naked Sky. Cum splattered her thighs and vagina but the pair just went to bathe before going to sleep, leaving us with no action at all. Drew and I decided to just turn in and hope to catch some morning wake up sex the following day. Just as I was about to head back to the guest room to turn in though, we got some good news with the webcam picking up a final bit of conversation and Sky and my mum spooned in her marriage bed. She promised to wake him up with a morning blowjob and breakfast combo.

The next morning, Drew and I made sure to get up early and we headed to his room to tune into the action. We catch Sky enjoying a nice breakfast with my mum's head bobbing up and down on his cock as she feels up his rock hard abs. Soon, he grunts and cums, with my mum showing him the cum on her tongue before swallowing. Sky has to rush off for an appointment after that and my mum bids him farewell before she readies herself and the house to welcome the Sheikh. Part time maids arrive and fresh linen is spread on her marriage bed and the whole house is cleaned, fully ready to give the Sheikh a luxurious taste of being married to a Singaporean tai tai for the week he was in Singapore.

I understand that this chapter was again rather short and had almost no sex content. Do look out for the upcoming chapters though as this chapter is effectively an introduction for the upcoming week.
Old 22-01-2016, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aventer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 22-01-2016, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
Syndicated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really like your writing style TS, its very good
Old 22-01-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

Thanks. glad you like it bro
Old 23-01-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

CH 09 "Married to a Singaporean Tai Tai"

It was 440 in the afternoon and Drew and I watched impatiently, waiting for my mum to bring her new "husband" for the week, Sheikh Tabash to the bedroom. As I'm sure you've read from earlier chapters, my dad had given my mum as a temporary wife to the Sheikh while he was in Singapore to secure a massive business deal and now, my mum was paying for that deal.

Our two maids had been given fully paid leave to go home to their countries for the week, while the Sheikh's staff would help my mum serve him.

This chapter will be told from the third person omniscient point of view as Drew and I watch the footage of my parent's bedroom.

Sheikh Tabash enters my parent's bedroom, clad in a full business suit. It's well fitting and shows off his impressive physique. My mum is clearly showing wife like love for him and is rubbing her lingerie clad body all over him. She is wearing a Bracli "your night" range pearl panty with the dual pearl strands and bra set with white strappy sandals. She tells him that her body is his and that she would like to welcome him home with a blowjob. At this moment, the Sheikh's massive bodyguard/manservant walks in, also clad in a business suit and closes the bedroom door. He stands at the side and sets up a professional grade video camera and starts to record.

Meanwhile, my mum is busy stripping Sheikh Tabash of his clothes. In an instant, the Sheikh's toned well fed and well trained physique comes into full view. My mum seductively uses her teeth to pull the Sheikh's underwear off as she simultaneously wiggles her scantily clad ass. Sheikh Tabash is clearly appreciative of the Bracli thong clad butt in front of him and fondles my mum's ass cheeks as she removes his underwear. Soon, the Sheikh's incredibly thick but normal length cock sprouts into view and my mum, instantly pounces on the short but broad monster, stretching her lips to try and accommodate the impressive girth of Sheikh Tabash's manhood.

My mum doesn't manage to get more than about 3 inches of his cock into her mouth due to it's girth and she instead uses her hands to help cover the length of the cock. Soon, she is slobbering all over the Sheikh's cock and he lies back and relaxes after his flight. All this while, his manservant is recording the sex, though of course the Sheikh could only use the footage for personal use as stipulated in the contract he signed with my dad. Loud sucking noises are heard as my mum vigorously services Sheikh Tabash's cock with vigour. The Sheikh is clearly appreciative of my mum's talent and compliments her, telling her that he did not release for a full week prior to coming to Singapore and wanted to keep himself to experience her fully.

Very soon, my mum's ministrations have taken the Sheikh to the edge. He comments that he thought she always forced her husband to use a condom. At this point, my mum takes her head off his cock and replies that she only does that with my dad and the Sheikh can fuck her condomless the entire week if he so desired. This turns on Sheikh Tabash immensely and he quickly puts both hands on my mum's head, firmly gripping her and forcing her down onto his cock again, shoving his cock as deep as possible before grunting and climaxing in my mum's mouth. He clearly did not lie about saving up his cum for her though and she isn't able to swallow fast enough, with cum leaking off the sides of her mouth, covering her chin as the Sheikh groans his pleasure. My mum does her best though and other than a bit of leakage, swallows what must have been a huge load.

Sheikh Tabash sighs and lies back again, luxuriating on my parent's marriage bed as my mum cleaned his cock with her mouth. Impressively, the Sheikh's cock is still pretty hard and he looks ready for another round.

My mum gets up to get a towel, wiping the cum off her chin as well as drinking some water to clear the taste of cum from her mouth before she climbs back onto the bed, sliding her lingerie clad body up and down on Sheikh Tabash. They start making out passionately as she lies on him. After a long make out session, the two start chatting. My mum being the flirty, sexual person she is, seems to be having no problems welcoming a new lover into her bed and is acting every part the loving wife for the Sheikh. He seems very happy so far and excitedly tells her that he is really looking forward to spending the week together. He asks her if his staff took care of her well the day before and if she managed to get all the things she wanted. She told him that they were wonderful and she loved his gifts. Very quickly, things start heating up between them and my mum has her hand around the Sheikh's rapidly hardening dick again, stroking him as he cupped her ass cheeks.

My mum ready for some fucking, gets up and pulls the two pearl strands apart as she mounts the Sheikh's cock, before letting go, allowing the pearl strands to come back together, rubbing against the Sheikh's cock, adding extra sensation to their sex. Sheikh Tabash's cock is truly wide and even with all her experience, it takes my mum a while to get into the rhythm as she slowly lifts herself up and down on his cock. Drew and I enjoy the show though as she takes her time getting used to the cock, we can see the pearl strands wrapped around the Sheikh's cock as he penetrates her. After a while, my mum has clearly gotten accommodated to the size and she starts moaning in pleasure and speeding up, riding her lover's cock faster and faster. Sheikh Tabash places his hands on her hips as he guides her up and down on his cock. Soon, she's moaning out her first orgasm, simultaneously fondling her bra clad breasts and writhing on the Sheikh's cock. The Sheikh clearly finds this all extremely erotic and seconds later is grunting out his own pleasure, as he thrusts upward into my mum, no doubt unloading another load into her pussy this time around. She collapses forward onto him, as they make out again.
Old 23-01-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

CH 09 Continued

Sheikh Tabash and my mum have clearly struck up quite a good chemistry and Drew and I are pretty happy as we watch them cuddle in bed. With his remote access to my mum's phone, he can see what the Sheikh's full schedule for the coming week is and we decide to take a look while waiting for more action. There wasn't anything too interesting, with lots of free spots, labelled as "free and easy, experience Singapore". Other than that, my mum was bringing him out to see some of Singapore's major attractions like the Esplanade, botanical gardens and Marina Bay Sands. The first big dinner was scheduled for that night itself actually, hosted by another of the Sheikh's local business partners other than my dad. The most interesting log on the schedule though, was on the upcoming Sunday. It read, 'private orgy with Sheikh's older brother.

The Sheikh was clearly still jet lagged and after cuddling for awhile, my mum and him curled up underneath the blankets and took a short nap. About an hour later; about 7pm, they got up and started to get ready for the dinner. Sheikh Tabash wore an immaculate black tuxedo, showing off his well fed, muscular physique. My mum looked ravishing in an elegant burgundy dress, that went down to her knees. It was very body fitting and though it didn't reveal too much flesh, it hugged all her lovely curves perfectly. With the couple heading out, the Sheikh's manservant in tow, Drew and I decided to go have dinner too, joining Drew's family. Just before we headed out for dinner though, e managed to catch some video footage of the Sheikh's household staff moving into my parent's house, with two maids cleaning up and making the bed with fresh sheets.

After a nice dinner with Drew's family, I joined them to watch a movie before we headed back to their home. Drew and I bathed and changed into night wear before we told his parents "goodnight" and headed to his room to 'work on our school project' It was late already, about 11+ and we decided to tune into the video stream from my parent's bedroom, hoping to still catch some action. Amazingly, they didn't even seem to be back yet. It must have been a really long dinner. The room is completely perfect though, with his staff having tidied up perfectly. The lights were on but there was no one to be seen. I'm pretty sure the Sheikh's staff were probably staying in our extensive guest rooms, probably resting since it was quite late already.

About 30 minutes later, we finally see Sheikh Tabash open the door to my parent's master bedroom, my mum latched on his arm. His manservant, Manour follows behind, quickly helping set up a camera on a tripod to catch the Sheikh's bedroom antics on film. My mum is clearly very drunk and is mumbling as the Sheikh supports her. The Sheikh tells Manour to go rest after setting up the camera, telling him that he'll be fine. Sheikh Tabash then personally helps my mum remove all her clothes, leaving her in just a crotchless thong and panties while he himself strips completely nude. My mum is still very drunk but she seems pretty horny, begging the Sheikh to "put his cock into her." Sheikh Tabash gladly obliges, laying my mum on the bed and spreading her legs while he gets in between and starts fucking her missionary style.

He's clearly pretty tired and the sex is slow as my mum is too wasted to really get into it. After about 15 minutes or so, he pulls out and masturbates onto my mum's stomach before turning off the lights. The two of them kiss a bit before turning in for the night.

Drew and I decide to go to sleep too, hoping to wake up early to hopefully catch some morning sex. I head back to the guest room I'm staying in at Drew's place and turn in. It has been a fabulous first day of the Sheikh's visit and I could hardly wait for more.

This concludes the first chapter of the Sheikh's visit. I appreciate all the feedback I've received on this whole series and look forward to continue writing what all you readers want to read. Please keep up the feedback and comments, both good and negative. Let me know what you guys want to read, bestiality? More humiliation? Etc Etc. This set of Chapters on the Sheikh's visit will hopefully explore lots more about my mum's sexuality so please send me any requests and I'll do my best to incorporate all the feedback into the story.
Old 23-01-2016, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Did Manoar get to punish your mum?
Old 23-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3116 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here...
Old 24-01-2016, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinzmarck View Post
Did Manoar get to punish your mum?
You'll find out in the next few chapters
Old 24-01-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

Ch 10 "Chopping the Morning Wood"

The next day, I woke up very early, heading to Drew's room so we could hopefully catch some morning sex. I know that my mum either blows or fucks my dad almost every morning and if she's really offering a full on 'tai tai' trophy wife experience to the Sheikh, she would almost certainly get him off to start the day.

When we tune in though, the room is still completely dark. We decide to grab some breakfast first before checking back in again. Around 8am, we suddenly see the Sheikh's manservant, Manour and two of his female household staff enter the room. One of them was carrying a tray with enough breakfast for two. My mum is a light sleeper and wakes up. One of the female staff tells her that they were here to wake the Sheikh up as he had an appointment at 930am and he had to have breakfast and start getting ready. My mum is clearly still tired from the previous night and yawns before telling the girl placing the breakfast trays that not to wake the Sheikh up yet. She says that her husband often asks her to wake him up with a blowjob so she'll do the same for the Sheikh.

As my mum sits up and tries to pull the blanket off the bed though, she suddenly finds that it's stuck to her. The two female staff are busying themselves setting up breakfast while Manour had headed back outside to ready the Sheikh's transportation. One of the female staff notices my mum trying to get up and goes over to help. After a bit of effort, the blanket finally detaches from my mum.

Drew starts laughing at this point as we watch the video stream. It seems that the blanket had gotten stuck to my mum because the Sheikh had cummed on her the previous night. The Sheikh's maid smiles at my mum and laughs nervously as she turns red. She was of course also naked and now that she'd gotten up, could clearly see the cum streaks that had dried on her toned stomach. Nevertheless, the slutty trophy wife decides to do her marital duty and heads back under the covers, seeking her lover's cock. We watch as her head bobs up and down under the covers.

The Sheikh has just woken up too and he wishes his two staff a good morning as they place the trays of food on the bed. He peeks underneath the covers and wishes my mum a good morning too as well as thanking her as she continues her ministrations. The Sheikh casually chats about his day's schedule with his two maids as he enjoys the blowjob, telling them that one of them could have the day off after he leaves for his conference as he wouldn't be back for the rest of the day. The other one was to follow my mum as a personal attendant to whatever she needed while accompanying him. He tells the two to decide and that they could take turns so that each had a chance to explore Singapore too.

They thank him and are about to leave but then he cheekily tells them to stay. He praises my mum, saying that "she (was) giving him the most spectacular wife experience" so far before asking his two maids where he should finish. He seems to have a good relationship with his staff and they laugh a bit before replying that it's not their place to say such things and simultaneously agreeing that yes, "Scarlett was a really nice lady and wife."

Sheikh addressing his two maids: "Well, I don't think I've got any time to enjoy that pussy now so I'll make it simple for you to decide, swallow or facial?" Sheikh Tabash lifts up the top of the blanket now so his maids could see my mum's mouth going up and down on his cock while her hands fondled his balls and stroked the base of his thick cock.

Maids: "Swallow Sir. It's breakfast time so I guess you should feed your partner."

Sheikh Tabash laughs: "Okay, good point girls, one creamy breakfast coming up."

Several seconds later, Sheikh Tabash grunts loudly and gets all tense as he clearly starts jizzing in my mum's mouth. His two maids clap for him as he smiles and releases. My mum works hard, keeping her lips sealed shut around his cock's head while simultaneously stroking his cock and caressing his balls. She's truly giving him a trophy wife experience and after swallowing, sucks his cock one more time, cleaning it before coming up. The pleased Sheikh gives my mum a kiss before he asks her to tuck into breakfast as he goes over his schedule for the day.

Sheikh Tabash was spending the entire day until about 4-5 in the afternoon at the Ritz Carlton Fullerton waterfront for a conference. He requested my mum join him there. He had been given a suite for the day to rest in whenever he wanted and he said that he would like to see her in there during the breaks in the conference. He said his staff would get her the timing of the various lunch and tea time breaks as well as pass her a room key. He also said he'd leave the chauffeured car he'd hired for his trip to Singapore with her if she wanted to go shopping or whatever during the bulk of the conference. My mum said that she would make sure she was there for all the breaks and politely accepted the car even though she could actually have driven one of the four cars she and my dad had. The couple enjoy their breakfast and make idle small talk while Drew and I switch off the live feed, leaving it to record silently while we head out to meet up with some friends. Didn't look like we would be seeing much action that day. Hopefully we'd catch some before bed action but we didn't get our hopes up.

(After Dinner)

Drew and I had caught up with some of our school mates and went out for a movie and dinner before returning to his place to see if we could catch anything on our livestream from my parent's bedroom. It's about 8pm when we tune in and there's nobody in the room. It's immaculately made up and the lights are on, probably by the Sheikh's staff staying at our house. The video camera that the Sheikh's manservant, Manour had been using was already nicely set up on a tripod, focused on the king sized marriage bed in my parent's room. We decided to game a bit while leaving the stream on.

Finally, about 11pm, my mum is finally escorted into the bedroom by Sheikh Tabash. The two of them look tired though and after changing into their nightwear, quickly switch off the lights and head to sleep. Drew and I are quite disappointed by the lack of footage we managed to get and brainstorm about how we might be able to get footage on the couple when they were out of the house. Drew reckons that the Sheikh's manservant, Manour would almost certainly have filmed most if not all of the Sheikh's exploits with my mum since the Sheikh seemed to be really into that. Therefore, we needed to find a way to head back to my house and duplicate all the footage.

Fortunately, a great opportunity would be coming up the next day since Sheikh Tabash's entire household staff would be following him and my mum the next day for a visit to the Sheikh's brother's house in Singapore. In the evening, the Sheikh's brother would be coming over to our house for dinner. Drew and I decided to head over to my place then around lunch to see what we could do to commandeer and footage that Manour had taken as well as to see if we could plant any of Drew's spy equipment to increase our coverage of my mum giving the Sheikh the full wife experience.
Old 30-01-2016, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
Batiustar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1