The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 23
corner9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A Moment In Time (Story)

This is my first, hope you all will enjoy it.

----------------------------------------------------
Her teardrop-shaped breasts were hanging out of the wedding bustier supported by a pair of appreciative hands tuning those small pink nipples. She gave out a long and loud moan, without a care in the world, as she gazed wide-eyed out into the Marina Bay skyline and the downtown core.

A lick of her nape sent a jolt of pleasure to her already overloaded senses and made her push back that pert butt into the man behind her, sending his cock deeper into her, threatening to break past her cervix. The return thrust had her lose balance momentarily on her 6-inch black Louboutin and plastered her breasts firmly on the cold window panel.

His hands had opportunistically moved from cupping his favourite part of her body to holding her waist so as to prevent his goddess from falling. That firm action coupled with him moving forward in tandem with her, pushed his cock even deeper into her sweet pussy. Everything culminated into an orchestra of lustful sexual sounds that was as animalistic as it was sweet music to their ears.
Old 15-09-2016, 11:48 AM
Samster

A Moment In Time (Story)

Moving his hands under the layers of silk, his hands found the lace tops of her thigh-high stockings. He loved the feel of lace and silk, especially when it encased her long and athletic pins like a second skin. Today, it was exceptionally arousing for him as he caressed her silk-clad legs made all the more taut by the arching of her legs encased in those lovely 6-inch heels. It was a legs-man’s wet dream. Without dislodging himself from her pussy, he lowered his upper body slightly so that his hands could cover every inch of her legs, from the calves to her thighs.

As he moved upwards, he also buried his cock deeper into her pussy. She loved the feel of his thick cock buried inside her. The piston action of his cock moving effortlessly inside her wasn’t as arousing as him growing bigger inside. That gradual growth was the physical affirmation of his attraction to her and the feel of him bulging inside her hole, filling her up meant more to her sexually than all the foreplay in the world.

As his hands touched the lace tops of the thigh highs and followed the taut straps of her garter belt upwards, he recognised the patterns of the straps. As he nibbled on her left earlobe, he whispered: “I know this one very well.” And in a low, husky voice she moaned: “Knowing you would be the only one to touch me this evening, it seemed appropriate to wear this for you.” She moaned more sexily feeling his fingers in between her skin and the straps, moving up towards her heat. The eagerness of his fingers was further affirmation that she had seduced him further with her answer.
Old 15-09-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
hiSweetie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Moment In Time (Story)

Camping here.
Old 15-09-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
CookieDevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story!!
Old 15-09-2016, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Azuyak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro!!
Old 15-09-2016, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Mendoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 15-09-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Sweeter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here
Old 15-09-2016, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
GetThatButt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support new story!
Old 15-09-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

Thank you all for your support. I will post some more this evening. This is still a work in progress so it will take some time.
Old 15-09-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

Something before I knock off
-----------------------------------

Slowly and assuredly, his hands moved upwards towards her pussy and she had no doubt that the viscosity of her wetness that had trickled out of her cunt and down onto her thighs had aroused him further as he palmed them upwards towards her radiating heat. This action reminded her of that orgasmic episode where he had applied sun tan lotion in the same motion and she came the minute he had flicked her clit.

She felt her centre of gravity shifting slightly when he pulled her thighs evenly towards him, he sensually caressed her from the pelvic area to the top of her garter belt. His hands lingered towards to the top of the garment before lightly caressing her shaven area, it was smooth as a baby’s bottom and she made a show of biting her lower lip as she saw him becoming wide-eyed with pleasure through the reflection of the window pane. She was absolutely delighted that he was happy. “I don’t know why your lan jiao gets bigger whenever you touch that area…and bigger again when I speak Hokkien” He then glides his finger down and splits the pussy into two. He found his mecca and lightly flicks her clit, she moans even louder and more seductively.

“mmmm…I want your lan jiao to grow bigger in my cunt, baby”

“Pump me slowly, i want to feel every inch of your lan jiao as you fuck my chee bye…own my cunt, make it loose tonight, I want to be sore by the time I wake up later this morning”
Old 15-09-2016, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
NicoletteJo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great Description! I am sure the naked body against the window panel was too sexy, that makes the both of you enjoyable..

Did it before, it was sexy and amazing... It felt as if, you are fucking in the air..
Old 15-09-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
DuckMuffin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pitching tent ...
Old 16-09-2016, 12:34 AM
Samster

Hearing those words, he assuredly pulled her back and slid her body off the window pane. he lowered her back till it was almost parallel to the floor. Anticipating the position, she gingerly moved back a little more, lowered her upper body and grabbed the rail with both hands for support. In her final state of readiness, she opened up her leg a little more as she felt his hands firmly on her waist. She looked back at him and said: “Take your slut like you always do and make sure you admire your first gift you gave me as you bang me”

He needed no second invitation. He flipped the dress sufficiently and slowly rammed his cock into her. He made sure she felt his full length before pulling back. As he pulled back, he made sure his cock head was just about to exit before he slowly ramming it back, deep into her. Being musically trained, he established a 4-4 rhythm to his movement. Seeing the lace garter belt and thigh highs enhanced his lovemaking, the visual feast sped up his movement but he slowed it down when he had to, he was determined to make this a really long session.

The doggie position had made it easier for him to reach the stratosphere of her pussy and that’s the way she liked it. In all the years that they had been fucking, this position had the most orgasmic effect on her. As he pistoned her cunt to his rhythm, she let it all go. She looked at the reflection of herself, veil pushed back and lopsided, hair dishevelled, breasts dangling and moving up and down chaotically, and then she took in the view of him banging her from behind, it aroused her further and she knew what she had to do to kick them into overdrive.
Old 16-09-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster

He gazed at her state in the reflection. She felt his gaze and returned the look through the reflection. She bit her lower lip again and sensually closed her eyes, telling him that she fucking loved what he was doing to her. Then, as if pushing the overdrive button, she lets out her cutsie, slightly high pitched moan

“Harder, harder, baby, I want your balls to slap me harder. I want to cum together, i want to feel your hot cum shoot inside me!”

The more furiously he pistoned her, the higher the pitch her moans became. Between the moans and her talking dirty, he pulled her up, cupped her breasts and moved her into a standing doggie position.

She re-balanced herself on those tiny stiletto heels and leaned forward towards the window pane. Without disengaging from his cock, she wriggled her perky butt and tightened her cunt muscle as she moved closer to the cold window pane. In the midst of the move, he flicked and tuned her nipple and further stimulated her by licking and nibbling her earlobe. She reached another high and went up another pitch.

She had lost all control. As his hands now protected her breasts from the cold pane, she leaned her full weight on them squeezing her breasts into his hands in the process. With her hands free, she reached for his butt, and sent his cock deeper into her pussy, hitting the cervix wall.
Old 16-09-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

As he rammed his cock deep into her pussy, he felt her muscle tightening around his thick monster. With the sexy squeals and moans, coupled with the constant rubbing of silk as he ploughed her hole, he knew he could not last much longer.

Sensing that he was about to come, she upped her aural assault and braced herself for his final explosion for the night. He gave her one last thrust as she tightened her vaginal muscle around the lovely monster that she had come to be addicted to; she felt the hot cum hit her cervix wall repeatedly like a machine gun.

As the first ribbon hit her wall, she squealed, moaned and screamed so loudly, she was sure their neighbours in the other rooms could hear; she didn’t care, she had the best orgasm this year… and she was glad that it was with him.

“Goodness, this is your third tonight and still so much hot cum. What did we feed you at the dinner?”

He gazed at her state in the reflection: “I didn’t know I could recover so quickly from the other two times”

“Well, this lasted way longer than the other two, aren’t you glad that weddings have these dress changes so that you can unload at intervals” As she said this, she moaned really loudly sensing the hot cum trickling out of her cunt as his cock shrank slightly and her inner muscle loosened.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1