The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Since nothing much to do, continue my trolling

So far sunk 4k plus peso,

Filter out very good possibility and focus

Chat and the the obvious 300p please for taxi comes up. Pinays now smart, only small sum scam, if small, get one sucker a day, enough for food.

At least one name in gcash Common Genred, and pic of girl in blue, common, send by 8 different Facebook profile, you may think they are doing it professionally.

Of course I refuse WhatsApp or something or refuse to send my bank trf because they can sniff my name

So I send 300. Then often profile gone.

Then I chat another and after while and sending 300 or 500 realize same girl when she send pic

The other scam is, after 300, please send more as I didn't have food, I spend to eat

Or my agent took my money, send me more to meet you

Or, without asking send me back few naked pic or obviously stolen videos, and say "thank you, here, enjoy my content (I get high temps when I hear content.. ��)

Though I managed to settle 4 solids, meeting on Saturday in Manila

Scam pics reused

Online so scammy, maybe bar fine is cheaper and guarantee sex
Old 25-05-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Nah. 70% scam.

And you need talent to filter
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsku8830 View Post
Worst is now alot VN, thai and foreign FL too with fake body. Won't know until touch. Feel like holding 2 mini woks
See my 2 days of filtering on good Facebook groups. At least 60 plus profile and isolate only 4 legit or nearby or ask no down payment
Old 26-05-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Kickthrbucket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker, first time posting. Any bro can recommendation or any reliable FL? First time going Manila for biz trip in June for 3 days but staying at Makati near P.Burgos since it’s most happening there.
Old 26-05-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickthrbucket View Post
Long time lurker, first time posting. Any bro can recommendation or any reliable FL? First time going Manila for biz trip in June for 3 days but staying at Makati near P.Burgos since it’s most happening there.
I have few FL you can chat.

From all holer to sweet tat. Reliable of course

If you are near p burgos, take note prices are all over but above 6 to 7k

Ps, who can find the problem in this standard reply ?

Too many warning signs, maybe not a girl

Remember, when we have too many fish, we made the rules, if one back out, not end of the world

🌈Hi I'm Sofia ❤️

Newbiie 21 Age, Slim Petite, 5'3 Height, 49 Weight.✨ Gentle Women, Caring, Malambing, Mabait, Maaasahan, Hindi Nag Mamadali, Mas Bet And Goods To Chill Lang, Nakikipag Shot Din.🥂

🪐1K Good For 1Pop
🕛3Hours
🪐2K Good For 2Pops
🕛5Hours
🫧3K Unlipops
🕛 Overnight

🧩Do's:
Yes To Gf/Bf Experience
Yes To Handjob/Blowjob
Yes To Bj With Deaptroat
Yes To Eating Pussy
Yes To Finger
Yes To Shower Together
Yes To Kissing
Yes To Hugging
Yes To Any Position

🧩Dont's:
No Record/Videos
No Anal/Rimming

🫧 Clean?✔️ Shave?✔️ Safe✔️ Good Hygiene?✔️ Yummy?✔️ Good Performance?✔️

For 👉👌video call sex (VCS) rate:

200- 10 minutes vcs including face
300- 20 minutes vcs including face
400- unlitime till cum w/ free 2 finger videos ko

🔥For walk Need down payment 300 before meet up for my assurance, para kahit magcancel ka ok lang, strictly rules pass sa may sariling rules Kung ayaw mo magdown wag ka na magreply,di Po aq namimilit Ng client dala na aq sa walang dp ilang beses na aq di sinipot Ng client,

🌺, Thank You And God Blessed.🥰
Old 27-05-2023, 03:53 AM
Samster

Bro, you are power! Pls pm me your FL contacts in Makati area, thank you! All holder sounds fun. 6-7k is for LT or ST? The girl Sofia super sus, price too low, think she is like most scammers, take the 300 deposit and disappear kind.
Old 27-05-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, you are power! Pls pm me your FL contacts in Makati area, thank you! All holder sounds fun. 6-7k is for LT or ST? The girl Sofia super sus, price too low, think she is like most scammers, take the 300 deposit and disappear kind.
She is legit . That much I can say.

Yeah lot of girls go small fishing, 300 or something and happy to block

Or try story like motorcycle broke

Pricing up to your negotiating skill. I normally sit until it drops real low
Old 27-05-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
She is legit . That much I can say.

Yeah lot of girls go small fishing, 300 or something and happy to block

Or try story like motorcycle broke

Pricing up to your negotiating skill. I normally sit until it drops real low
Is she in Makati area? Too good to be true? She fugly?
Old 27-05-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is she in Makati area? Too good to be true? She fugly?
They go for small sums now, 300 or something.

I was committed to 2, one says need more

Other one I send, she says she bought food, send me another 500

Headache one

The beggars have move online.

Good thing most target Filipino, only few foreigner victim

Obvious sign, same gcash, or saying stuff like need assurance, or deep throat allowed..

PS, Sophia, message her. She can go to you.
Old 28-05-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Devil4U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Usually don’t do review but Just wanna share one recent experience in Manila.
I was there last week in Manila and was recommended by a local friend for a home massage package. Was given a few girls photo for selection and offered a few packages via wechat. That day only have 3 girls available so choose the fairer Syt.

Liked some bros here, I got scammed before, girls came to hotel totally different from picture. Initially, I was quite reserved but decided to give it a try as I was quite convinced by the contact and need to destress after a long day.

Booked a slot and the girl came. SYT about 20 years old and quite fair for a Pinoy. Girl also similar to photo provided.
As I took a half package 5k peso for massage + BJ. But decided to go for full package instead paying 2k more as hardly find such a gem.

Standard SOP with massage but I bui tahan after awhile, quickly get into action asking to massage my DD, and start BBBJ. But one turn off is suddenly she ask me if got CD? Lucky I remember I have one left over CD from previous trip. I cannot imagine the girl came unprepared. Quickly get into action capping and bonk.

I think the girls are young only early twenty, so maybe feel shy and less experience on bed. Overall experience is good as she is young and pretty much follow instruction.
The next day I tried another girl also young, similarly they are young and maybe less wild. Too bad I have to return home. Will sure come back soon again.
Wanted to share with bros here to support them going. PM me if you are interested when you are planning for manila trip. Please take care of them as they are really rare gem. Full FJ package - 1 shot or 2 hour is 7000 peso not inclusive tips.
Old 29-05-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
BabyTeddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be first time to Manila. Traveling around mid June. Any advice and recommendations? Thanks in advance.
Old 29-05-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil4U View Post
Full FJ package - 1 shot or 2 hour is 7000 peso not inclusive tips.
Honestly that's money to get an average FL for overnight if you can negotiate or hot babes for 1 shot or 2 in Makati . .. complete with bbbj and everything

Of course, sometimes no choice if no time to fish. And no complaints

Last week stopped by Manila, while losing a few hundreds of peso for down payment but fly aeroplane, yes 10 x 300p, I didn't want to get my regular FL, and b enough time to find a newbie

More like experiment..

Found this, 2,500, 2 shot, 30 years but non milf, I swear super tight, and took it all inside

I been around the town to figure out lying milf especially after one shot how lose it become, even if no stretch marks

Full time job restaurant cook, part time once or twice a month, looking for extra money

Money well spent though I will get my other FL Kate or Sofia next visit

Old 31-05-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
realman is Cool - loads of Potential

hi

Just came b from manila. Quite disappointing Here is my fr:

1) malate ktv: most of them are domestic helper looking types and very few are pretty. They only accompany you for drinking and singing songs. You cannot touch them. Some ktv are affordable and some are expensive.

2) La Cafe: most of them are domestic helper looking types or old and depend on luck: very very few are pretty: Visit this cafe on Friday and Saturday because got more women.

3) gogogo pub near P Burgos Street: most of them are domestic helper looking types or old and depend on luck: very very few are pretty. Forget about fl standing on the street: they are either ladyboy, old or domestic helper looking types.

4) Dont ask cab driver for fl recommendation: They just want to scam your money.

you can try to visit other places: Quezon City or Pasay/ Paranaque City which I did not visit because I scared about getting robbed or anything like that. Some areas might be dangerous (outside Malate and makati).. Let me know if you manage to find good place that has good looking pinoy FL
Old 01-06-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by realman View Post
4) Dont ask cab driver for fl recommendation: They just want to scam your money.
Best advice.
Old 01-06-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 12
69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all

Going Manila tomorrow. Any advice or contacts will be very much appreciated. First time going. Thanks boys !
Old 01-06-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by realman View Post
hi

Just came b from manila. Quite disappointing Here is my fr:

1) malate ktv: most of them are domestic helper looking types and very few are pretty. They only accompany you for drinking and singing songs. You cannot touch them. Some ktv are affordable and some are expensive.

2) La Cafe: most of them are domestic helper looking types or old and depend on luck: very very few are pretty: Visit this cafe on Friday and Saturday because got more women.

3) gogogo pub near P Burgos Street: most of them are domestic helper looking types or old and depend on luck: very very few are pretty. Forget about fl standing on the street: they are either ladyboy, old or domestic helper looking types.

you can try to visit other places: Quezon City or Pasay/ Paranaque City which I did not visit because I scared about getting robbed or anything like that. Some areas might be dangerous (outside Malate and makati).. Let me know if you manage to find good place that has good looking pinoy FL
Did you try fishing at the Starbucks at green belt 3 in Makati or Robinson mall? I never try, just heard that’s the frequent spots. You can also go to fb and look for uni student fl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1