The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
CitiSarah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: E cup Ex Gf

Nice story, support..
Old 11-04-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
Uploader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And so i left the room although i really wanna catch them in action but the idea of seeing my best friend naked kinda deters me so i went outside for a quick drink.

SQ : Hello Jay!!! . Why sit here alone?! come leh everyone like enjoying themself come mingle with us . or i sit here pei you la!

Me: dun want la dun bother me can . i wan enjoy the moon !

SQ:wah emo kia siah ! hao la i go first!

After a while of just dazing through the night sky thinking about random stupid stuff . May Pat me on my head.

May: OII . Dun emo leh !

( May is wearing a tank top at that time(i can even see her bra strap) and her hair is styled into a french/scorpion braid.I got super turned on everytime a girl has a scorpion braid . it makes damn look damn hot and of course when doggie from behind you can pull the hair )

Me:aiya i just tired from this morning activity!

May:suddenly went in and whipser , i hope you are not too tired for the night activity hehe~

Me: WTF?! what you talking siah , u siao ah . ( actually deep down my heart . holy f.k am i gonna get my years of fantasy finally fufilled?)

May: Kidding la hahaha . just wanna tease u abit . guys always so easy to tease one hahaha

Me: You really eat too full issit? den i start to tickle her from the side

May: Wah f.k u . don la very itchy leh hahahahahaha

Me: Who ask u to disturb me? *keep tickling*

May:Hao la hahahaha i go find some food to eat . dun bully me liao la you!

Me: go la go la . always come kachiao me one ! bring me back some food also okay?

May: Bleh!

Deep down i keep thinking . fuck . if only we can tickle each other abit more den mayb suddenly start kissing each other . before you know it . we are both naked and ready to have some action.I really fantasize about May alot . she got very very innocent but pretty geeky feature. i just want to cum on her face wearing her slutty spectacles. As for Sq . i really dun like her alot hence i will brush off her everytime she approach me or try to get more intimate with me. FYI my ex-gf is good friends with SQ .
Old 11-04-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Campfire ready...
Old 12-04-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Hi guys . i will try to update as much as possible . thanks for the support ! remember to visit my video thread ! =) https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php...8#post15577318

At that moment is actually quite late already.around 12am . Most of my friends left the chalet and went home . only left me ,SY and Wanda and another one more guy.So after all the woo-ha . i wanna go back to to the room and sleep as i am abit high on alcohol but i am still pretty sober.The other guy has already pass out from drinking too much.so i was on my way to the room.I can hear abit of weird sound,Although i know what its happening,i am still curious nonetheless.

Wanda: uhhh uhhh uhhh . Harder baby !! pound me Harder baby!

SY: Shhh . later people hear . i will pound u hard okay baby! dun moan too loud!

Wanda: I dun caree . not like jay donnoe what we doing !

i am just slowly creeping around the door and open it silently but i do not wanna open it too obvious just incase they caught me snooping on them.When i open the door i can catch a glance of wanda riding on my buddy's cock . Holy shit she is still wearing a brightly pink colour neon bra.At that moment i was thinking . woah no wonder we are buddies . he also like to fuck a girl who still have her lingerie on.My cock actually have a instant hard on.I never know wanda is so wow and hot.At that moment i really just wanna stand there and jerk off to wanda sexy body getting pounded.But then again. i am scared getting caught . so i just went off to my room.Find some pictures of wanda and may together and jerk off inside the toilet.FYI,Wanda is very very loud as i can hear some of the screaming from their room in my toilet which makes me even more excited.In my thoughts i was really hoping me may can fuck and switch with wanda and SY.That would be the most awesome thing that could happen.
Old 12-04-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

After quite a bit of jerk off action , i went to sleep.I am actually quite an early bird and i love my breakfast in the morning . so i just daringly went to my frens room and knock on the door.

Me: Wake up ! oi wakee upp!!! lets go have breakfast!!

SY: wah cb you siao ah now only 8 am so early wake up !

Me: fuck la i am hungry i wanna go eat breakfast! i go shower first ! den i will come back again!

Sy: cb okay la i wake wanda up first see if she want to eat breakfast anot!

Me: okay la whatever ! i don really care gogo wake that pig up!

So i went to my shower room and took a real quick shower.Style my hair and change into a whole new set of clothes . Den i scurried to my friends room and i can hear some slurping sound . Hmmmm . is that what i think it is.So i took a quick peek inside the room . i can see a something underneath my frens blanket.In my head i am thinking wtf.Wanda sure is wild . Early in the morning can start blowing my fren cock . no nid even shower . f.k now i am hard also .

Den i pretend i din see anything and start shouting .

Me:SY i go Mac first , when u guys ready den u guys come along bah!

Sy: can can go ahead . we will be with you shortly!

So i went down to macdonald , while on the way i saw may and sq.

Me:wtf u guys so early come here for what .

May : me and sq wanna go cycling so we come early lo

Sq: why cannot ah??

Me: can of course you can . not like i care what u girls like to do

At that moment . May is wearing a very short fbt shorts that you almost can see her butt cheek and a tank top that reveals her fucking sexy bra strap and of course her sexy spec on her cute face.

May: where is sy and wanda?

Me: i think they are busy inside the room

May:wah early in the morning so wild ah

Sq:yeah siah

Me:aiya you know la couple always do couple stuff. come lets go mac eat breakfast

May: you treat ah? hahahahaha
Sq:Thank you jay!

Me: Cb always like that . ho la come i treat dun order too expensive ah!

May and SQ: thats more like it !
Old 12-04-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

So after a quick breakfast, me and the girls went for cycling. totally ignoring SY and wanda as i am pretty sure they are now having wild sex right now and i am jealous as fuck.
Cycling was really good . got to see May perky butt on the bicycle chair.I am kinda wondering is it possible to cycle and fuck at the same time? i am pretty alot of guys are thinking
the same thing as me . Just imagine her on top of me riding on my cock while i am cycling.Bumps everywhere and occasionally i can grab on to her boobs just to make her shock.

And so holiday is over.We went back to school as usual.nothing exciting is happening.

SQ:Hey jay wan join me and my friends for lunch?

Me: wah si bei good timing , just nice SY went on a date with wanda and i got nothing going on . okay lor lets go eat together.Whos your frens? May ah?

SQ:no La, MY frens lor.Snow and Fanny

ME: Who is that ??

SQ:HUH? you donnoe fanny? she is like one of the loudest person in our cohort leh!

ME: sorry la not like i have been following on to our school's gossip and stuff , i got better things to do like dota and gaming hehehe!.

SQ:tsk ! dun lame la! okay i go tell snow and fanny den we meet After school!

Me: okay okay! see u later!

I know everyone been waiting patiently for the appearance of my ex-gf. My ex-gf which in this story, her alias is call fanny.As u guys know she has a set of really big tits that everyone in
the school always call her dua neh bu! ( for some of the non-chinese frens here,it literally translate as big boobs girl)but she is not skinny but meaty instead,She has not bad features i would
say around 7 out of 10 .She is also one of the loudest girl,Always very melodramatic and talks very loud yet very emotional girl.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
SpaMP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 13-04-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 8
Alfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to behold

Camping too
Old 13-04-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to more updates.
Old 13-04-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
bustiness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS!
Old 13-04-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

lets talk a little bit about snow . Very demure looking girl ,petite size girl wears a black specs but damn she have those kind of looks that is very innocent but still quite pretty. she dun really like to talk alot and very shy. she loves to hang out with fanny most of the time.I also kinda regret i din really go after her as when she reaches her 20s,She did became a part time model and really just damn! one of my biggest regret in life

SQ: Wah Jay late uh!

Me:Paiseh la just now i need to submit my work last minute chiong!

SQ: okay la later u treat!

Me:eh seriously i no money liao! almost going to sell my backside leh!

Fanny and snow laughing

SQ: kidding la . this time my treat

Me:Wah steady la!

SQ:come this is fanny and this is snow!

Fanny: HELLLOOO! you are jay right! heard so much about u hehe! . (yeah guys this is really how she talks everytime to people)

Snow: uh hi ~

Me: oh hello ( at that moment i still remember i feel damn awkward)

So we went to the nearest Macs which is quite near our school.It was around 2pm,so the mac was not so crowded and since SQ is treating me my meal i volunteer to watch over the bags and stuff and let the girl have a little chit chat among themself while they queue up for the food.So i was scanning Snow from top to bottom,She is always wearing a decent length of skirt that matches the school criteria and a normal pair of socks which is what the good kids like to wear.And den i was scanning fanny . She is usually quite hyper around people like when she says hi . she would jump abit to prove that she is waving at you but its cool cause whenever she is doing that her boobs will jiggle abit.As that day was actually quite hot , we were sweating i can actually see the outline of her black bra through the uniform ( our uniform actually is very prone to zaogeng if you are wet or something) I am like wow.Holy f.k so while no one is watching i quickly adjust my pants to hide the boner.In the later part of the story . my ex-gf fanny found out that Black lingerie is actually my weakness .

SQ: here you go ! say thank you hor! ( giving me my favourite mac spicy meal)

Me: Thank you la ! treat u so many time u also nv say thank you to me !

SQ:Tsk! eat la ! talk so much!

So we quickly munch on our food very fast ! as we are very hungry! After we ate , we just walk around the shopping centre nothing much to do.

Me: i wan go home liao! SY waiting for me to dota!

SQ:Wah lao so early!

Fanny:eh you live at Serangoon right?

Me:Yeah ! how you know siah?

Fanny : hehe i know alot of things . we go home tgt? i know u live beside my block only!

Me: okay can anything!

Actually at that moment i am abit scared cause no girls really talk to me during when they first meet me as i am actually one of the nerdy kids in school not really the cool kid.

Fanny: You know SQ like you leh

Me: really meh ( act blur)

Fanny : yeah ! why u nv go stead with her ?

Me: dun wan la . i dun really like her

Fanny : u find her too aunty ah?! hahahahahaha

Me: yeah! how u know !

Fanny: i know her 2 years liao leh of course i know! haha everytime we call her auntie SQ!

Me: wah you damn bad leh ! hahaha

Fanny : that block is where i stay! next time take mrt tgt leh

Me: can can i pass u my num you can text me when u going out of the house

Fanny: okok! hehe

Me: BYEBYE!

Fanny:BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Old 14-04-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
3-in-1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster3-in-1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster3-in-1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for next instalment .
Old 14-04-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
OfficialOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 14-04-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
CigSaucer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates .... camping for more!
Old 14-04-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Thank you everyone for the support except one jackass who decide to zap me and not putting his name hahahaha . so childish !

So from that day onwards . we start to actually go school everyday together whenever we can.We getting closer and closer together.

Me:Wah everytime u text me around 5am,you siao ah wake up so early.School start at 7am leh.We go school like 10 mins only

Fanny: oi! hahaha no la i like to take my time and prepare and shower . always shower very very long! why i wake u up at 5am ah from my text?

Me: no la , i set my phone to silent one cause SY sometimes like to text me around 3am like an idiot . Just to ask me to go pee in the middle of night to pee

Fanny:HAHA , u guys really one of a kind leh hahahahaha!.

Me: of course , i limited edition hor!

Fanny:OH YEAH, i always wanted to ask you . When is your birthday ah?

Me: 3rd of april , why leh??

Fanny: OH nothing la what u usually do on bdae ??

Me: nothing much i dun really like to celebrate my birthdae one leh no one celebrate with me . SY also dun celebrate his bdae, so we don celebrate tgt one

Fanny: WAH HOW CAN? come , on your bdae we go eat dinner den watch movie?

Me:WAH you asking me out on a date uh wink wink

Fanny: no la haha . but you are my good friend i wanna go celebrate birthday with you!

Me: Okay la can . i shall give u the big honour

Fanny: TSK! okay we meet at my house ! first! okay?

Me: WAH your house !? later your parents at home don they mind?!

Fanny: won la , they working . no one is at home you can come up enjoy the aircon haha , i got an aircon in my living room

Me: OKOK ! on that day den i will text you again!

Fanny: okay . faster go later we late ! hahahaha!

Me: oh shit yeah i cannot afford to be late 2nd time this week haha. lets go lets go

So the whole day during class i was daydreaming all the way.I am really excited about what is going to happen at her house as i never ever went to a female classmate house alone before . Maybe i could get lucky ! hahaha the more i think about having a chance to make sneak a peek at that delicious set of tits , the more my cock starts to grow in class.It actually gets quite uncomfortable the whole day.And also i never been on a date with a girl before so i can say fanny is my first.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1