The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prisonbreak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Pls include the transport cost from Haiphong City to D Son and back....Flashback 2017 I paid almost more than a million to and fro taxi cost...dun look at only 350k for a fj...
There is a bus at 30k dumbo..at this time it was even 15k
Old 12-05-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by feelzman View Post
My friend just came back frm there 2 weeks ago said 350k up for do son but many syt... Many prc man there.. Boring place at do son... Just fk fk fk and fk only.. Talking of safety, I didn't hear him complain and he is returned and planning another trip with a brother in July...

For the price I think is a must go... But don't expect much service.. Really fast food type I guess... But syt ah

My friend said Haiphong still OK got things like ktv and club...
Service is down really.Many girls dont even want to do bj.Yeah PRC people and Koreans fucked the place up.
Old 12-05-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hai Phong, Vietnam - need info/intel

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonbreak69 View Post
There is a bus at 30k dumbo..at this time it was even 15k
Ok I knew there are buses...if taxi took 30 to 40 mins one way so how long is a bus journey...just to go to fark a gal fro 5 to 10 mins at a very unhygienic place...

I will pass...better visit the website gals which pay almost same of slightly higher...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-05-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok I knew there are buses...if taxi took 30 to 40 mins one way so how long is a bus journey...just to go to fark a gal fro 5 to 10 mins at a very unhygienic place...

I will pass...better visit the website gals which pay almost same of slightly higher...
Same..40mn by bus.taxis are rip off anyway everybody knows that.
Unhygienic? You are funny..we dont fuck them on the floor dude😀
Old 12-05-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonbreak69 View Post
Same..40mn by bus.taxis are rip off anyway everybody knows that.
Unhygienic? You are funny..we dont fuck them on the floor dude😀
I knew they have a bed in the room...different gals will occupy any rooms if there are clients...the whore house hardly change the sheets...

Please continue to enjoy yourself...this is cheap fark and used to be only 200k back before Covid..

I just want anyone to read the truth about Do Son...this place is a mafia style controlled area like our former Geylang...

BTW Haiphong is a notorious place with plenty of triads/mafia...so please dun be yaya papaya..

Old 12-05-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
I knew they have a bed in the room...different gals will occupy any rooms if there are clients...the whore house hardly change the sheets...

Please continue to enjoy yourself...this is cheap fark and used to be only 200k back before Covid..

I just want anyone to read the truth about Do Son...this place is a mafia style controlled area like our former Geylang...

BTW Haiphong is a notorious place with plenty of triads/mafia...so please dun be yaya papaya..
I know that so? Trying to scare me dude? Go to Africa with me then we talk again😀
Old 14-09-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For bros who know Chinese, can check out youtube for 涂山花街 or 海防花街 for info on do son or haiphong.
Old 14-09-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
For bros who know Chinese, can check out youtube for 涂山花街 or 海防花街 for info on do son or haiphong.
Yes Do Son and Haiphong looks the same to me when I visited n 2017..

Old 29-10-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
There are tons of DoSon reports in the HK & Taiwan forum, but no one mentioned about being physically beaten up in DoSon.
There are Japanese web sites about DoSon also. Don't all vice activities involve gangs ?
Old 29-10-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
There are tons of DoSon reports in the HK & Taiwan forum, but no one mentioned about being physically beaten up in DoSon.
There are Japanese web sites about DoSon also. Don't all vice activities involve gangs ?
Alamak you read my comment properly lah....

As a paying client will not have problems...try go disturb then will understand what I said...so long dun create problems...nothing will happened..

Old 30-10-2023, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
As a paying client will not have problems...try go disturb then will understand what I said...so long dun create problems...nothing will happened..
Why would any non-Viet speaking sex tourist dare to disturb the gangsters ?
Old 30-10-2023, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Why would any non-Viet speaking sex tourist dare to disturb the gangsters ?
You answered perfectly....why???....

Hai Phong had the most triads now in Vietnam...heard they controlled quite a big portion of the biz...

Old 04-01-2024, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pakit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do Son is over, bro
RIP

Old 04-01-2024, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have never been to neither but plan to go this March, 2024.
There is a pretty well known youtuber, he recommends "recharge" at Hai Phong if you go to Do-san, aka he said buy one-time use bed sheets or towels at the Big C in Hai Phong and eat some good sea food all you can eat buffet next door to the big C.

He also showed the parking lot with unsafe structures towards the sea are being demolished last week. so something is up, that is why I must go for a visit before anything major changes.

Quote:

Old 04-01-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakit View Post
Do Son is over, bro
RIP

How come you so sure...

This letter only stated that the rental of the piece of land was terminated wiht 2 months notice...bur ot sure the piece of land is exaclty where the vices are carried out...have to verify before can confirm anything...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1