The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2018, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 6
darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!
Driving may not be boring

Hi bros out there,

Haven't been back here for than 6 years. Totally don't know my previous account password anymore. Everything zhong kong by my ex-wife (havent get back and dont want to see her oso). Nonetheless, I'm back. Firstly, I want to say hello to all members here and happy advance festive season to you all! Alright, dont want waste time, i shall start my story. Story base on actual facts.

Basically, in the midst of my divorce, i started driving limo and some time GRAB. so to move on towards the start. I was driving along pasir panjang towards city when I got a booking at one condo around pasir panjang there. so i u-turn and went to the pick-up location, about 3 mins drive from where i was at.

not knowing if its a female or male (name was like some anime shit) as i dont bother too since got money earn, might as well take. But when i arrived. its a couple, but somehow, the guy stays there and is the girl that will board my car.

when she hug the guy and walk about 5 steps to my car and wanted to open my front passenger door, i thought to myself. POWER! Ho Seh cos she is surprisingly sweet and pretty! to add on, her neh oso POWER!

But that pubor said - Nono, sit behind, driver is a guy. in my head - HUH? WTF? I look like so "hungry" meh? hehe even if i look innocent. i think its normal for guys to react. fair enough.

So she sat behind and i looked at the back view mirror while driving out. apparently, she didnt bother to even look out to see the guy as her head was looking downwards all the way. so i drove off and dont bother. just about 100m away from the pick-up. i dbl confirm her destination and the following conversation goes (lets call the girl: Sweetie) -

Me: hello!, just want to confirm you going to Lavender area right?
Sweetie: oh, yes yes (in a sad voice)
Me: something in my head "bo tio" leh and continue, eh..you alright? so fast miss your boyfriend? and laugh off with it
Sweetie: no. not boyfriend already.
Me: er...sorry sorry. i didnt mean it
Sweetie: its ok. please go long way oso can. i dont want go home early.
Me: HUH? ok lor. anyways, you sound like not from Singapore
Sweetie: oh, how you know? can tell?
Me: your accent dont sound like it thats why, from Korea ah?
Sweetie: YES!! you so good!

In my head, KNNCB. lagi power now. what are the odds but i only had 15% of naughty thoughts since i was not expecting anything at all, right? like what are the chances if things turns out smooth, further more, she just broke up.

Me: really ah? spoke the most common hello Korean word - Annyeong
Sweetie: oh, you watch K drama? many people here watch!
Me: no la, everyone oso know how to say that what.

Right after I said that, in my head. i was thinking. since she still willing to reply me. maybe try out something funny and see.

If you want me to continue my story, please help me UP some power a bit and comment too! so i oso got some motivation to write more! xiexie everyone who support!
Old 22-12-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of
Re: Driving may not be boring

thanks for sharing bro
Old 22-12-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light
Nb still moderation
Old 22-12-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
verycool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me under moderation too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
Nb still moderation
Old 22-12-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter here.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 22-12-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
RojaNabeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue!
Old 22-12-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!

thanks for the support, shall continue where i left.

Me: I know other words too.
Sweetie: What other things you know?
Me: Kaninaseiyo (I swear i just said it out)
Sweetie: BURST OUT LAUGHING! i know that word LAH...you bad boy! and bad man! and she continued laughing!
Me: Laughed together with her - i good man YO, no bad man YO
Sweetie: you stop YO YO. i still can speak english ok.
Me: okok.

After I said - okok. for a moment i became KPO kia, cos i wanna know what happened. since we got a LONG.........way to reach her place.

Me: er...you dont mind if i ask you something can?
Sweetie: what you want ask? what happened correct?
Me: ye....s. if you dont mind la. maybe i can learn from it. i divorce with my wife so maybe i can learn to be a better guy next time?
Sweetie: you bad man thats why
Me: *KNN in my head* - so what happened?
Sweetie: i tell you but dont see me different and forget it after you know!
Me: okok but in my head - QI SIN

Sweetie: So we break up, because many things is problem but he think is not problems. and he very think he always correct but cannot like this everytime.
Me: True true
Sweetie: yes, correct right?
Me: but what are some of the problems?
Sweetie: ok, i.......shy to say (Kept quiet right away)
Me: nothing to be shy la, i married man. what i never see or go through. correct?
Sweetie: still quiet.
Me: dont worry la, maybe i got advise for you. you oso can learn something what correct?
Sweetie: okok, alright. i say LAH! and she mumbled - SHIPARL
Me: eh! i know that word ah! and laughed off.
Sweetie: sorry sorry. ok. i say to you.

To make it easier for you all. i type it out better. So basically, Sweetie and her bf broke up cos due to few stuff. 1 - boyfriend was cheating with another Korean girl. 2 - boyfriend super ego. 3 - boyfriend stay condo but most of the time still want her to pay, she said 80% of the time is she pay. 5 - My favourite! - she feel that the sex life is not good but the boyfriend tell her or make it seems like. is her not good in sex! but she feels she is better than her boyfriend.
Old 22-12-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
Nb still moderation
Old member but new account.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 22-12-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 18
skenat is a name known to allskenat is a name known to allskenat is a name known to allskenat is a name known to allskenat is a name known to allskenat is a name known to all

support....looks like a good story
Old 22-12-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start, another supporter here.
Old 23-12-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by verycool View Post
Me under moderation too
U write story I support
Old 23-12-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Support! 😄
Old 23-12-2018, 04:57 AM
Samster

Thanks to all who support and up me some power! Let's continue.

The moment she mentioned about the sex part. I hit on my brake lightly but the jerk can be felt. she laughed a bit and said -

Sweetie: Yo, Why you brake?
Me: oh nono, nothing. Accidentally la
Sweetie: I know you shock correct?
Me: Shock what?
Sweetie: When i said the sex thing (She giggled)
Me: eh...can say so la (Laughed off but little paiseh)
Sweetie: You said you married man, why you shock?
Me: ya la, i married man. but i didnt know your problems with your ex also involve sex mah
Sweetie: just giggling

At this moment, i thought, things might be different. might only. and i told myself. why not push more and see how it goes. anyways, nothing to loose. never try, never know right? but i go slow first and see reaction - test water. here it goes.

Me: Anyways, i understand your problems cos a little same as me. before i marry my wife. everything like rainbow, after married. things change. standard la
Sweetie: Oh, same me? what you and wife problems? you tell me too?
Me: er...ok la. since you oso tell me your already.

I told her a bit about the issues me and wife had, then i add in the sex part though it never happened before. I told her -

Me: Actually, me and my ex wife sex oso problem.
Sweetie: She replied in Korean - *Jing Ja*, oh sorry. really?
Me: Yep. I know sex is not everything but
She cut me off the moment i said BUT
Sweetie: No, sex important!
Me: *In my head* - ONZ!
Me: ok! important! but mine maybe different sex problem with you and i went - *HAI*
Sweetie: oh? what is the different?
Me: you really dont mind i tell you ah?
Sweetie: of cos, i not small girl!
Me: ok, so i think sex is always 2 way you know!?
Sweetie: what you mean 2 way?
Me: alamak, i mean. if your boyfriend want you to do something for him when sex. he should oso do same. understand?
Sweetie: oh! yes yes! you know that. *her face sad a bit*
Me: so you want me to continue?
Sweetie: oh! *sudden enthu* yes yes. sorry

what she said next, really SHOCK ME! should i continue?
Old 23-12-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 23-12-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1