The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
puzylover6969

Old 16-11-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 10
Innocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to behold
Sniping without upskirt

I understand that recently the old sniping chat has been deleted by the administrator. Well i understand that he has his concerns too as it infringe on the privacy of the victims. So as to prevent this infringement, request for all samster to censor their facial feature before posting.

Hope admin will give us a chance.

Old 16-11-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Innocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to behold
The pants so tight i keep seeing her adjust. So seductive.

Old 16-11-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Old 16-11-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 20
ModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sniping without upskirt

What app u use ?
Old 16-11-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13150 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Support TS. Camping for more .

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 17-11-2019, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1798 / Power: 11
EDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant future

Old 17-11-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Wah u all dun understand ah? the problem is not upskirt... the problem is the hero bros that take upskirt + show face...

Upskirt but never show face how to complain? They see the panty they know who liao ah? panty got write name meh? like that sibei li hai lo...

As long as got show face mean got thing to complain... no need upskirt also can complain...

But hor i also dun understand la... you go and take cha boh underwear then show the whole world like that very song meh? Why ah?
Old 17-11-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Sniping without upskirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Wah u all dun understand ah? the problem is not upskirt... the problem is the hero bros that take upskirt + show face...

Upskirt but never show face how to complain? They see the panty they know who liao ah? panty got write name meh? like that sibei li hai lo...

As long as got show face mean got thing to complain... no need upskirt also can complain...

But hor i also dun understand la... you go and take cha boh underwear then show the whole world like that very song meh? Why ah?
Reminded me of a Song...
Cheap Thrills Sia... Lmao
Old 17-11-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

can upskirt la, just don't show the face
Old 17-11-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

Sorry bro. I also mention that samsters that post to censor their facial features in my first post. Pls dont be so triggered. We're all here to feast on our eyes. If anyone has upskirts photos are still welcome.
Old 17-11-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

HOWS EVERYONE ENJOYING THEIR NAVY AT VIVO?

lots of cai here. But only managed to catch this milf.

Old 18-11-2019, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Support..!!!!

thanks TS...
Old 18-11-2019, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentt View Post
The pants so tight i keep seeing her adjust. So seductive.

( Click to show/hide )

Wow! camel toes exposed already...Thanks bro , more please.
Old 18-11-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentt View Post
Sorry bro. I also mention that samsters that post to censor their facial features in my first post. Pls dont be so triggered. We're all here to feast on our eyes. If anyone has upskirts photos are still welcome.
No la bro... I not angry...

I see before some got censor the face but censor also got many type... some is censor liao still M18 or R21... must censor until PG then can mah.. cover abit the eye but still will know who... confirm got some people go and bao toh to the girl... if picture got no face then how to bao toh?

I dont understand is take upskirt liao can see panty liao still must go and take teh face and show all togther.. wah lau eh.. this one confirm asking for it one...

Got PMD cannot slowly ride.. some people must go and zeng until like F1 then now tio ban.. song bo? Same thing la...
Old 18-11-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some bros posted the google play store link in previous thread. May i ask what name is the app again? Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1