The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 9
johndoesg is a name known to alljohndoesg is a name known to alljohndoesg is a name known to alljohndoesg is a name known to alljohndoesg is a name known to alljohndoesg is a name known to all
Johndoesg Collection Dump

I am leaving the collection scene.

I used to be thirsty for voyeuristic things, and my thirst was insatiable. It was finally quenched, and I have no need for these things anymore. I will wish that eventually your thirst be quenched as well, but take your time.

Before I go, I will share what I have as I remove them from my drive, my backups and my life.

The majority of my collection is unsorted, and I cannot guarantee duplicates or even a well-ordered structure. You may wish to retrieve the list, and pick which ones you'd like to keep.

Some information on what I will share:
  • I started collecting around the last days of GBF. If you do not know what GBF means, that is alright. It is a relic of the past.
  • The entirety of the folder space that I will be reviewing spans 2.99 TB. However, a significant minority may not be relevant to this sharing so they will be excluded from it. You should not expect to see my manga collection here, for example.
  • I share unsorted collections folders first. Some items from the unsorted collection may be moved to the sorted collection. This saves me some space in case I continue to find duplicates in this sharing. This also means that the better pieces (and the sorted collection) tend to arrive in later sharings.
  • You will likely have some of my collections, because they have been circulating around.
  • The contents of my collection are acquired by scraping public websites such as tumblr, xhamster, xvideos and other sources. Trades up to 01/01/2021 are also included.
  • Trader names/identities on folders will be lightly obfuscated where feasible to protect their identity. I do not bother with watermarks. Group sharings will not be renamed.
  • Trades after 01/01/2021 will not be shared. This is to respect the trader's efforts. They are already gone. Do not ask me for them.
  • Some of my favorite files may have been renamed by appending some descriptor to the start or end of the file name. It was for my own convenience. Use a specialized software to determine duplicates.
  • I have quite a few 20 GB MEGA accounts to burn. If you'd like to help me burn them, go ahead. I'll create a few more if needed.
  • Some of my favorites I will share a second time. If I am really into it, I might give a description of how I got these videos.
  • The format of my sharing will be as folders. Generally they will be named "disposal_<sharing_id>_<date_of_sharing>" so you know the extent of my sharing
  • Each link will stay up for 7 days. I may remove the link after then so that the MEGA account can host the next batch.
  • If a link is down before then, that means that share is gone. I do not guarantee that I still hold a copy of the share. Move on.
  • I do not give any promises on quality. Some of my favorites are in 3gp format. Don't like it? Skip it.
  • I do not give any promises on when I make my next sharing.
  • I do not do private trades anymore. Don't ask. If you still like to trade with me, I take it to mean you wish me to share your trade here.
  • Do not ask me to re-up. I told you I am getting rid of my collection. Ask the community to re-up.

In the past I shared with an implicit condition that others also share. I will waive this, since I do want 3 TB of my HDD space back. I will only request one thing: Copy what you like from this collection into yours. Then re-share it with new links, here, or in any group you wish to share with. I would like to see at least one active link when I return for each sharing.

I am happy to hear some suggestions to facilitate the sharing process, such as a hosting platforms.

I have said my piece. Be well and enjoy:

disposal_01_20211008 + disposal_02_20211008
Main:
https://mega.nz/folder/vNwhBaCD#oBrH-MWp2Nzfl3sg268lDQ - defunct
https://mega.nz/folder/cRITyQJS#Xv2UcwYWtp3ImkIToODeSg - defunct

Mirror:
https://ufile.io/f/wpf86
https://ufile.io/f/8nvyo

Trivia:
Runawayteenxx had been asking on a new account for his past archive, which I assumed he had lost. Starting from 31 July this year, I sent him the archive I have copied. He is happy to get his old archive back. If I have not been contemplating my retirement and noticed his message, things might have happened differently.

Last edited by johndoesg; 11-10-2021 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Add mirror links
Old 09-10-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1178 / Power: 14
MrGunner has much to be proud ofMrGunner has much to be proud ofMrGunner has much to be proud ofMrGunner has much to be proud ofMrGunner has much to be proud ofMrGunner has much to be proud ofMrGunner has much to be proud ofMrGunner has much to be proud ofMrGunner has much to be proud of
Re: Johndoesg Collection Dump

Thank you bro salute
Old 09-10-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 4
Catsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud of

Thanks John for sharing your collection, I'm pretty sure this is just a small fraction of what's out there. Patience and diligence is what separates a good trader/collector like you and it really shows in your collection
Old 09-10-2021, 01:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

youre a legend
Old 09-10-2021, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28192 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Johndoesg Collection Dump

Thanks for sharing!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 09-10-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
thisisftwpls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the collections johndoe bro.

i hope one day i will retire like you
Old 09-10-2021, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
garuytsang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for posting. Hope to be able to do this some time down the road when I retire. Cheers.
Old 09-10-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4072 / Power: 15
avbeng035 has a reputation beyond reputeavbeng035 has a reputation beyond reputeavbeng035 has a reputation beyond reputeavbeng035 has a reputation beyond reputeavbeng035 has a reputation beyond reputeavbeng035 has a reputation beyond reputeavbeng035 has a reputation beyond reputeavbeng035 has a reputation beyond reputeavbeng035 has a reputation beyond reputeavbeng035 has a reputation beyond reputeavbeng035 has a reputation beyond repute

thank you for the links
Old 09-10-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 3
wolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud of

Thanks for the links
Old 09-10-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!

Do you have BJJ and BWJ sets?
Old 09-10-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 13
eden77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeden77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you so much!
Old 09-10-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Refresh77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRefresh77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndoesg View Post
I am leaving the collection scene.

I used to be thirsty for voyeuristic things, and my thirst was insatiable. It was finally quenched, and I have no need for these things anymore. I will wish that eventually your thirst be quenched as well, but take your time.

Before I go, I will share what I have as I remove them from my drive, my backups and my life.

The majority of my collection is unsorted, and I cannot guarantee duplicates or even a well-ordered structure. You may wish to retrieve the list, and pick which ones you'd like to keep.

Some information on what I will share:
  • I started collecting around the last days of GBF. If you do not know what GBF means, that is alright. It is a relic of the past.
  • The entirety of the folder space that I will be reviewing spans 2.99 TB. However, a significant minority may not be relevant to this sharing so they will be excluded from it. You should not expect to see my manga collection here, for example.
  • I share unsorted collections folders first. Some items from the unsorted collection may be moved to the sorted collection. This saves me some space in case I continue to find duplicates in this sharing. This also means that the better pieces (and the sorted collection) tend to arrive in later sharings.
  • You will likely have some of my collections, because they have been circulating around.
  • The contents of my collection are acquired by scraping public websites such as tumblr, xhamster, xvideos and other sources. Trades up to 01/01/2021 are also included.
  • Trader names/identities on folders will be lightly obfuscated where feasible to protect their identity. I do not bother with watermarks. Group sharings will not be renamed.
  • Trades after 01/01/2021 will not be shared. This is to respect the trader's efforts. They are already gone. Do not ask me for them.
  • Some of my favorite files may have been renamed by appending some descriptor to the start or end of the file name. It was for my own convenience. Use a specialized software to determine duplicates.
  • I have quite a few 20 GB MEGA accounts to burn. If you'd like to help me burn them, go ahead. I'll create a few more if needed.
  • Some of my favorites I will share a second time. If I am really into it, I might give a description of how I got these videos.
  • The format of my sharing will be as folders. Generally they will be named "disposal_<sharing_id>_<date_of_sharing>" so you know the extent of my sharing
  • Each link will stay up for 7 days. I may remove the link after then so that the MEGA account can host the next batch.
  • If a link is down before then, that means that share is gone. I do not guarantee that I still hold a copy of the share. Move on.
  • I do not give any promises on quality. Some of my favorites are in 3gp format. Don't like it? Skip it.
  • I do not give any promises on when I make my next sharing.
  • I do not do private trades anymore. Don't ask. If you still like to trade with me, I take it to mean you wish me to share your trade here.
  • Do not ask me to re-up. I told you I am getting rid of my collection. Ask the community to re-up.

In the past I shared with an implicit condition that others also share. I will waive this, since I do want 3 TB of my HDD space back. I will only request one thing: Copy what you like from this collection into yours. Then re-share it with new links, here, or in any group you wish to share with. I would like to see at least one active link when I return for each sharing.

I am happy to hear some suggestions to facilitate the sharing process, such as a hosting platforms.

I have said my piece. Be well and enjoy:
Thanks for sharing!!
Old 09-10-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
Laurence deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLaurence deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you for such generosity sir! Salutes
Old 09-10-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Knotnaive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for your generosity!
Old 09-10-2021, 03:42 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

thanks bro
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1