The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 14
nicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of light
Wife Sharing

First thread after being on here for years. Decided to contribute by sharing pics / vids of my partner & I, the thoughts of sharing my wife's pic and hearing what guys think about her and wants to do with her excites me. Is this normal? Any other guys feeling the same way? Shall start with a teaser pic.
Old 14-02-2022, 04:25 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife Sharing

You've made an excellent start more please.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-02-2022, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3909 / Power: 14
wolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas92 View Post
First thread after being on here for years. Decided to contribute by sharing pics / vids of my partner & I, the thoughts of sharing my wife's pic and hearing what guys think about her and wants to do with her excites me. Is this normal? Any other guys feeling the same way? Shall start with a teaser pic.
Nice looking wife. Please share more bro! Upzz you!
Old 14-02-2022, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 3
JohnRoti00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnRoti00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnRoti00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnRoti00 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice share bro!
Old 14-02-2022, 08:27 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21434 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome! Hope to see more!! Slurps!!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Old 14-02-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

share more please!! her face shape is my type hehehe
Old 14-02-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 12
asdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to all

would love to eat her ass. tell her that and share a pic of her ass please.
Old 14-02-2022, 02:41 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
fantastic share bro. ups you to encourage more sharing. you got 12 power now.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-02-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 17
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Excellent share. Video will be the best. Thank you bro.
Old 14-02-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28192 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Wife Sharing

Thanks for sharing!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 14-02-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

i think the censored area can be improved to show more.
Old 15-02-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

nicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of light
Look at those cheeky smiles on her face, happy to take a dick in her mouth any time and give a good BJ making sure to satisfy me, making it extremely hard before going above me in classic cowgirl position.

Old 15-02-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
i think the censored area can be improved to show more.
Thanks! Hope subsequent posts is up to expectations.
Old 15-02-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
fantastic share bro. ups you to encourage more sharing. you got 12 power now.
Thank you for the encouragement! Shared a few more, will share progressively.
Old 15-02-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 15
BraCup is one of the Best!BraCup is one of the Best!BraCup is one of the Best!
Quote:
Look at those cheeky smiles on her face, happy to take a dick in her mouth any time and give a good BJ making sure to satisfy me, making it extremely hard before going above me in classic cowgirl position.
Wow! Can see she's lactating as she's wearing nursing bra.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1