The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
zxcvcxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post
Private trade? I send you my video and you ran away. Lol
private trade are scams, the only ones that arent, are with people who dare meet up. Ive met a couple once and it led to many other fun from there, so it does happen but if you see this kind of trade online? 100% its a scam. take it as a learning lesson.
Old 06-07-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas92 View Post
Been really busy with life and finally find some time to be back to share again.
Made her stood in the lobby of a busy budget hotel while I go away to buy some stuff and peeked from the side, caught numerous middle-aged men, Indians and Bangladeshis were ogling her body, stripping and fucking her in their mind, enjoyed for quite a fair bit of time before I went off to really buy some stuff and back again. They definitely had the impression that she's a call girl.
As usual, giving me the sluttish smile and cannot wait to serve me by giving me a satisfying BJ.
Body hugging dress with zip always turns me on willing to pay just to unzip her
Old 06-07-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Been really busy with life and finally find some time to be back to share again.
Made her stood in the lobby of a busy budget hotel while I go away to buy some stuff and peeked from the side, caught numerous middle-aged men, Indians and Bangladeshis were ogling her body, stripping and fucking her in their mind, enjoyed for quite a fair bit of time before I went off to really buy some stuff and back again. They definitely had the impression that she's a call girl.
As usual, giving me the sluttish smile and cannot wait to serve me by giving me a satisfying BJ.
Admire your courage dare to let wify stand in budget hotel lobby then consider taking up my offer will just watch from the side after unzipping her for you to carry on whatever you guys upto in budget hotel
Old 06-07-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

bro TS i tot u last looking for 3some for your wife any luck
Old 06-07-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oplaydatter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Wow. Your friend so lucky. I guess.
I wonder, secretly your wife wanted your friend to join the party.
Old 09-07-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 17
llpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant future

Damn lucky Bro!!

Your wife is so Hot and still willing to satisfy you.

Cherish her well!!

Quote:
Been really busy with life and finally find some time to
be back to share again.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1