The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 14
nicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of light
Wife sharing

First thread after lurking on here since 2010.
The thoughts of sharing my wife's pic and hearing what guys think about her and wants to do with her excites me. Is this normal? Any other guys feeling the same way? First teaser photo to see reactions before continuing.

Old 14-02-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wife sharing

I sure won't mind being in your position with your wife getting ready to suck my dick
Old 14-02-2022, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, are you sharing wife or sharing wife's pics, a whole world of difference
Old 14-02-2022, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

is she ok with being shared??

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 14-02-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas92 View Post
The thoughts of sharing my wife's pic and hearing what guys think about her and wants to do with her excites me. Is this normal? Any other guys feeling the same way? First teaser photo to see reactions before continuing.

wow, that's hot!

do share more!
Old 14-02-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You like to be in the position of cuckold. The dirtier the better.
Somewhere in your mind, you hope someone will fuck her.

Best way to enjoy this would be calling someone to fuck this slut and you hiding somewhere to see it.
This will be your best sensation.

Last edited by sbwow; 14-02-2022 at 09:15 AM.
Old 14-02-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

nicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
I sure won't mind being in your position with your wife getting ready to suck my dick
I can't imagine how it's like seeing that in action from the side, sounds exciting.
Old 14-02-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Bro, are you sharing wife or sharing wife's pics, a whole world of difference
Pics, for now!
Old 14-02-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
is she ok with being shared??
Haven't spoken to her about it, that explains the censors for now.
Old 14-02-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
You like to be in the position of cuckold. The dirtier the better.
Somewhere in your mind, you hope someone will fuck her.

Best way to enjoy this would be calling someone to fuck this slut and you hiding somewhere to see it.
This will be your best sensation.
Hmmm, that defintely sounds very hot & exciting to me. It's something I would want to and aim to do it in future. Can imagine now how good a feeling it would be to see her serving and others enjoying her service.
Old 14-02-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hmmm, that defintely sounds very hot & exciting to me. It's something I would want to and aim to do it in future. Can imagine now how good a feeling it would be to see her serving and others enjoying her service.
Give her a BDSM, tie and blindfold her up. Tell her you will fuck her and switch position with another guy secretly without her knowing while you sit on a nearby couch and watch.

This is the ultimate kink for you.
Old 14-02-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Give her a BDSM, tie and blindfold her up. Tell her you will fuck her and switch position with another guy secretly without her knowing while you sit on a nearby couch and watch.

You do know that there's an actual case revolving what you just typed right?
And the 3rd party had been charged rape with jail and caning....
Old 14-02-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That's one of the worst advice one can offer, totally disrespect for a woman.
Old 14-02-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

Quote:

Hot! Get her to explore more. Start off with bring watched and soon you'll have her moaning and writhing under a young fertile cock
Old 14-02-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Maximum pleasure for TS.

I forgot about the girl and 3rd party. Fuck that! HAHAHAHAHA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1