The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2022, 03:48 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 0
iceiceiceice is one of the Best!iceiceiceice is one of the Best!iceiceiceice is one of the Best!
Exposing my GF/Wife in public

Hey folks been a silent reader here for sometime and decided to pen down some short adventures to share with other bro/sis with common fantasies.
Please note that all accounts here are true and names are obviously changed.

Short intro for us, we are in our very early thirties, chinese and married.

She's slim and tan. Very active in fitness and lean build. B cup but with the best peachy butt ever for her frame.

------------------------------

Shopping mall #1

So she was in a cotton skirt which was figure hugging and was so short that she was about 2cm away from revealing her panty. Been warning her about zaogengs in the past but my worries had turned into enjoyment over time.

Also, she always exclaimed "Got you to protect me what" No complains here cause she got a butt that totally perks up any skirts she wore.

We were at one of SG's mall in the central area (ahem..fountain) and decided to get a little naughty and frisky every time we went up or down the escalator. It started with me reaching under her skirt and brushing against the front of her panty and her bare ass (she was in a floral lace thong) but it was cut short when there were a bunch of people coming down in the other direction.

Tried again when we got up another escalator (this time a longer one). Initially made sure the coast was clear before running my fingers up her skirt again. As she was on the higher step, the operation was easy but still damn obvious to anyone below us though I was standing behind her. I got damn horny and part her thong aside with my fingers and started rubbing her clit. This made her knees buckled slightly and it motivated me to continue. This went on and i think i got too carried away before realizing that there were two young chaps below us staring at my girl getting fingered from under her skirt in plain view. I panicked and stopped immediately.

Told her about the possibility of her being exposed to strangers afterwards and she didnt seem totally affected by it.

To the two dudes if you are here, drop me a message. would love to hear on what you saw =)
-------------------------

Next: Shopping mall #2

Feel free to hijack and post stories of your own. I'm sure everyone would love to hear other real-life accounts too
Old 21-09-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
cheekyfoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Exposing my GF/Wife in public

First camper here
Old 21-09-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

You are sure a cheeky hubby but your wifey won you hands down. She actually didn't mind if ZG to others as long as you are there to protect her.
To many, as long as they are not butt naked or topless without any upper wear, will think what's wrong. Ain't many angmo do the same, with a figure or body that's worst than theirs. Such ladies deserve our attention, eyeballs and the salute from our Joe junior.
Old 21-09-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
mypussyislicked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your wife is so game to do this.... But this totally sound like my husband's fantasy! He is totally for exposing me on public....

Ps certainly helped with other bros imagination if you can share a pic of what she's wearing.
Old 21-09-2022, 06:11 PM
Not Activated

iceiceiceice is one of the Best!iceiceiceice is one of the Best!iceiceiceice is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
You are sure a cheeky hubby but your wifey won you hands down. She actually didn't mind if ZG to others as long as you are there to protect her.
To many, as long as they are not butt naked or topless without any upper wear, will think what's wrong. Ain't many angmo do the same, with a figure or body that's worst than theirs. Such ladies deserve our attention, eyeballs and the salute from our Joe junior.
one hundred percent she did bro
Old 21-09-2022, 06:12 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypussyislicked View Post
Your wife is so game to do this.... But this totally sound like my husband's fantasy! He is totally for exposing me on public....

Ps certainly helped with other bros imagination if you can share a pic of what she's wearing.
tbh i have no idea on how to attach images

share your adventures too sis!

Last edited by iceiceiceice; 21-09-2022 at 06:28 PM.
Old 21-09-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 9
GrandCanyon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGrandCanyon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

What did he make you wear, or not wear, to expose yourself?
Old 21-09-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
duncan1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sharing similar fetish as well.

During one of the occasion, made my partner wear just a jacket (without anything inside) and went out to one of the peaks in sg (mount faber). After bringing her to a quiet place, made her go topless and started walking around. The best part is, I made her pose while I took pics of her body. Till this date, I still browse through the pics and have a hard on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceiceice View Post
Hey folks been a silent reader here for sometime and decided to pen down some short adventures to share with other bro/sis with common fantasies.
Please note that all accounts here are true and names are obviously changed.

Short intro for us, we are in our very early thirties, chinese and married.

She's slim and tan. Very active in fitness and lean build. B cup but with the best peachy butt ever for her frame.

------------------------------

Shopping mall #1

So she was in a cotton skirt which was figure hugging and was so short that she was about 2cm away from revealing her panty. Been warning her about zaogengs in the past but my worries had turned into enjoyment over time.

Also, she always exclaimed "Got you to protect me what" No complains here cause she got a butt that totally perks up any skirts she wore.

We were at one of SG's mall in the central area (ahem..fountain) and decided to get a little naughty and frisky every time we went up or down the escalator. It started with me reaching under her skirt and brushing against the front of her panty and her bare ass (she was in a floral lace thong) but it was cut short when there were a bunch of people coming down in the other direction.

Tried again when we got up another escalator (this time a longer one). Initially made sure the coast was clear before running my fingers up her skirt again. As she was on the higher step, the operation was easy but still damn obvious to anyone below us though I was standing behind her. I got damn horny and part her thong aside with my fingers and started rubbing her clit. This made her knees buckled slightly and it motivated me to continue. This went on and i think i got too carried away before realizing that there were two young chaps below us staring at my girl getting fingered from under her skirt in plain view. I panicked and stopped immediately.

Told her about the possibility of her being exposed to strangers afterwards and she didnt seem totally affected by it.

To the two dudes if you are here, drop me a message. would love to hear on what you saw =)
-------------------------

Next: Shopping mall #2

Feel free to hijack and post stories of your own. I'm sure everyone would love to hear other real-life accounts too
Old 21-09-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 6
kianhuat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykianhuat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan1989 View Post

During one of the occasion, made my partner wear just a jacket (without anything inside) and went out to one of the peaks in sg (mount faber). After bringing her to a quiet place, made her go topless and started walking around. The best part is, I made her pose while I took pics of her body. Till this date, I still browse through the pics and have a hard on.
If the place is so safe, you should make her take off everything
Old 22-09-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!

Quote:

sis share your stories too.
Old 22-09-2022, 01:22 AM
Not Activated

Shopping mall #2

Another occasion to recall will be the time when she was in a cute little floral dress, longer than the skirt from #1 but still head turning due to her nice figure. I’m glad she gave her body the attention it needed. There’s something about wearing cute short dresses that’s figure showing above waist and loosely flowing below (am I the only one?). And its thin material makes it more likely rise up even from the slightest of wind.

We were in a big mall shopping for clothes and this particular outlet has the female changing rooms visible from anyone outside, not like those where you only see the counter and rooms are in the deeper end as you walk in. The partitions were like curtains instead of hard door and being that way somehow if you don’t make the effort to pull it close, there will be some gaps wide enough to make your mind wander. So yes, she went in to try some clothes and she didn’t manage the curtain properly resulting in a slit you can actually see into if anyone paid attention. I couldn’t get to it as the attendant didn’t allow any guys inside.

As she was in a dress, she had to take the whole thing off leaving herself only in her matching maroon strapless bra and lace panty. Another guy was waiting outside the area as I am and I noticed he kept looking at the direction of my girl’s cubicle. At first he was just glancing and pretended to use his phone when she was dressed in her trying on clothes, but he went full stare when she started undressing again back to her underwear. I was feeling nervous yet having a thrill of my life to feel helpless and witnessing what was in front of me. Then my wife decided to adjust her boobs where she reached in her bra to get a snug fit and pinch out her slight wedgie before putting on her floral dress. Oh man I almost exploded at that scene.

His girl (gf I think) came out at that moment and he darted his glance almost instantly. They left towards the counter and he pretended that nothing happened though you could see he was a little flustered.

After we left the outlet, I kept the incident to myself but was so horny that I groped her ass on the escalator going up (she was hugging me) and the action made her dress ride up exposing almost half her butt and the lace panty she was wearing. There were a group of people coming down from the other side but I am not sure if they saw anything cause I was too busy.
Old 22-09-2022, 01:25 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan1989 View Post

nice one there. reminds me of one similar time as well. Anybody saw you guys?
Old 22-09-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
teosinhoejoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not a frquent sharer but i would like to share my exp.

in thailand back before covid with my gf, she was wearing those v necks as she tend to be more open when travelling. We were buying bra at Platinum mall and she tried one sexy one were the half cup covers half the breast, but it doesnt fully cover the whole boob. I psychoed her to buy and wear it, so the days in Bkk she was wearing low cut top with open gap bra. If any guy were beside her can see her nipple.

needless to say, she looked so hot and some guys really noticed it but did not do anything.
Old 22-09-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by teosinhoejoe View Post
not a frquent sharer but i would like to share my exp.

in thailand back before covid with my gf, she was wearing those v necks as she tend to be more open when travelling. We were buying bra at Platinum mall and she tried one sexy one were the half cup covers half the breast, but it doesnt fully cover the whole boob. I psychoed her to buy and wear it, so the days in Bkk she was wearing low cut top with open gap bra. If any guy were beside her can see her nipple.

needless to say, she looked so hot and some guys really noticed it but did not do anything.
Travelling seems to bring out the adventurous spirit.
Old 22-09-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
94zz4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To continue the sharing, there was this time when I went shopping with my wife. She was wearing a wrap maxi dress which can open all the way to her waist and she was not wearing anything under it 😏. When we stepped out from the mall, the wind was blowing very strongly. She had one arm wrapped around mine and the other hand holding shopping bags so she was not able to hold the dress down. Ended up showing her pussy to everyone entering the mall 🤤🤤🤤
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1