The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future
Re: Exposing my GF/Wife in public

Keep continue please. Thanks bro.
Old 25-09-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceiceice View Post
To the two dudes if you are here, drop me a message. would love to hear on what you saw =)
I think they saw heaven.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 25-09-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hey folks been a silent reader here for sometime and decided to pen down some short adventures to share with other bro/sis with common fantasies.....

Feel free to hijack and post stories of your own. I'm sure everyone would love to hear other real-life accounts too
Good sharing bro. Please share more.

My and my gf have been doing this for a long time and glad to know more couples who enjoy this. I have shared our experiences in other threads but happy to share a recently one here.

We watched a late night movie at CS mall. After the show, gf wanted to go toilet and we walked around and saw an isolated area with windows facing outside. Don't really know how to describe but the area is safe and if people walk past, can only see her back. Gf was wearing a jacket without bra (earlier hanky panky in cinema). So she opened her jacket and exposed her boobs facing the window while I took pic. Saw a couple walked past (behind gf) and they stopped. We were sure they couldn't see what my gf was doing so I continue to take pic (pretend I was taking normal pic of gf). They whispered to each other and looked at us for awhile before leaving. After we were done, gf zip up her jacket and we walked to the area where the couple was standing. I looked at the windows and realised why. The window reflections at certain angles can see my gf front view clearly. So they saw her exposing her boobs and nipples.
Old 25-09-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
cheekyfoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post

My and my gf have been doing this for a long time and glad to know more couples who enjoy this. I have shared our experiences in other threads but happy to share a recently one here.

We watched a late night movie at CS mall. After the show, gf wanted to go toilet and we walked around and saw an isolated area with windows facing outside. Don't really know how to describe but the area is safe and if people walk past, can only see her back. Gf was wearing a jacket without bra (earlier hanky panky in cinema). So she opened her jacket and exposed her boobs facing the window while I took pic. Saw a couple walked past (behind gf) and they stopped. We were sure they couldn't see what my gf was doing so I continue to take pic (pretend I was taking normal pic of gf). They whispered to each other and looked at us for awhile before leaving. After we were done, gf zip up her jacket and we walked to the area where the couple was standing. I looked at the windows and realised why. The window reflections at certain angles can see my gf front view clearly. So they saw her exposing her boobs and nipples.
Omg you forgot about the reflections!
Old 25-09-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94zz4 View Post
All this happened really quickly and without warning. Took her about 2 seconds to react and she turn towards me and away from the wind. There were at least 4 or 5 guys and I know the nearest one definitely saw something...guess its his lucky day! Many more adventures but do not want to hijack the thread
Thanks for a more detailed clarification bro ...that lucky guy must be thanking his lucky stars for being able to see yr wife's pussy so unexpectedly which is a one in a million chance ...no worries, u r not hijacking this thread...it is meant for all bros to share abt exposing their wives/gfs in public

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 30-09-2022 at 07:13 AM.
Old 25-09-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro. Appreciate the bump! enjoy sharing my adventures cause its a turn on. Hope more bros dont paiseh and share too
You're welcome for my points bro ..good to know u r turned on seeing yr wife so naughty going jogging without wearing her panties n letting other guys see/know ...yah hope more bros with naughty wives will come forward to share with us how notti they were in public places

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-09-2022, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Keep continue please. Thanks bro.
Yes please do
Old 26-09-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
WrestlerRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
I think they saw heaven.
Heaven's sword in dragon's cave?
Old 26-09-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 15
ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold

Nice tread. My wife and I have been in this scene every now and then, or when we can get into mood in between our hectic schedule.

The most recent one was when we decided to take a day break from work to just chill and have fun. Went to a bbq shop to eat and of course we drank a lot (of course must drink when eating meat right). Halfway through, wife got horny because there was a bunch of men (almost all of them are good looking) sitting beside us. Our table was at the end of the shop. She removed the button of her shirt till BELOW her cleavage area, showing off her lacy pink bra. Steam ah. My precum just kept oozing out. She then took it further. Slanted her shirt one side and dropped the bra strap to showoff her shoulder. Steam x2. Best part was when she exposed one of her breasts and played with her nip. We had a steamy night later on.
Old 26-09-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackBaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlerRamos View Post
Heaven's sword in dragon's cave?
That is a fun way of putting it, lol
Old 26-09-2022, 10:12 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 0
iceiceiceice is one of the Best!iceiceiceice is one of the Best!iceiceiceice is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post

Love like-minded couples having exhibitionist fetishes bro. Great share of story and also your GF's boobs
Old 26-09-2022, 10:13 PM
Not Activated

iceiceiceice is one of the Best!iceiceiceice is one of the Best!iceiceiceice is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahman View Post
Nice tread. My wife and I have been in this scene every now and then, or when we can get into mood in between our hectic schedule.

The most recent one was when we decided to take a day break from work to just chill and have fun. Went to a bbq shop to eat and of course we drank a lot (of course must drink when eating meat right). Halfway through, wife got horny because there was a bunch of men (almost all of them are good looking) sitting beside us. Our table was at the end of the shop. She removed the button of her shirt till BELOW her cleavage area, showing off her lacy pink bra. Steam ah. My precum just kept oozing out. She then took it further. Slanted her shirt one side and dropped the bra strap to showoff her shoulder. Steam x2. Best part was when she exposed one of her breasts and played with her nip. We had a steamy night later on.
wa bro your wife is damn adventurous and such a tease bro. how did the guys reacted?
Old 26-09-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahman View Post
... She then took it further. Slanted her shirt one side and dropped the bra strap to showoff her shoulder. Steam x2. Best part was when she exposed one of her breasts and played with her nip. We had a steamy night later on.
Did the men see what she was doing??
Why you so like dat?
Old 26-09-2022, 10:44 PM
Not Activated

Massage story

So wife and I went for our usual JB-run massage session recently and we were at one of the very popular parlour that most Singaporeans will visit. Mostly packed with people waiting and exiting the place.

We went for our standard 2-hour full body massage and asked for a couple room but the staff lead us to a what’s essentially two single rooms separated by a curtain in the middle. So we both started to undress and I cant help but stare when my wife strips down to her bra and panty. This time she’s in a matching Calvin Klein cotton bra and thong like this:

I was feeling naughty and I know she didn’t mind it so my hands started to roam and I groped her perky ass. My dick almost instantly sprung up during the action and I pulled her bra from below revealing her boobs. She was like “help me take it off”. So I did and I think I got a little carried away until the masseur shouted from outside asking us if we are ready. I scrambled back to my section and my wife wrapped herself with a towel in just her thongs.

Fast forward to the almost the end of the massage when I suddenly thought of maybe exposing her to the some lucky passer-by outside. I was so horny then and when the masseur left, we got up and she started reaching for her clothes hanging in the corner of the room. I went to open my curtain to almost a palm sized gap. As asked for ‘couple’ room, the middle curtain divider wasn’t drawn, and anyone outside can see diagonally into to her room. She was facing the corner wall when getting dressed and I could hear some guys coming our way. I think my wife was in this position the moment they walked past.

Couldn’t tell how many guys but they stopped talking almost immediately when they were right outside my room. Not sure how much they seen too cause they weren’t there when my wife got dressed and noticed that dubious curtain gap. Needless to say, sex that night was great.
Old 30-09-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
walala is Cool - loads of Potential
Nice sharing from all bros, makes me excited to share mine too.

Been long time since my wife and I played pool so one day we took leave to spend time together. Chose her outfit that day, simple V neck striped blouse and shorts. After lunch went to a pool place, was surprised to see many tables occupied on a weekday afternoon. Assigned a random table right in the middle of the pool hall. As we started playing, a few guys from other tables started looking over at our playing, and my wife thought it's bcos we were playing like noobs.. but it was because I had requested she go braless in that vneck blouse, reasoned that weather was warm, and that the stripes will cover any pokies.. so whenever she take a shot, her blouse neckline opened up giving full view of her small but perky tits and cute nips. An uncle playing billiards next table was always taking aim and bending real low facing our table whenever my wife is taking a shot too. Wifey wasn't aware she was giving free show and enjoyed playing pool, went home happy and gave me a very shiok BJ with happy ending CIM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1